The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 10-07-2017, 09:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 840 / Power: 15
oddeye82 is a splendid one to beholdoddeye82 is a splendid one to beholdoddeye82 is a splendid one to beholdoddeye82 is a splendid one to beholdoddeye82 is a splendid one to beholdoddeye82 is a splendid one to beholdoddeye82 is a splendid one to behold
Re: How many (like me) prefer blue balls than release?

I agree, go massage then have an element of surprise and some teasing then hint u a bit quite nice. Haha. Better than this ML chin cai massage u then chop chop ask u GQ... still looking for this type at west side...
Old 10-07-2017, 10:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 417 / Power: 8
Sheenymilano is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSheenymilano is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSheenymilano is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSheenymilano is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSheenymilano is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by ceeko View Post
Guys, those who PM me asking for contacts without sharing their own will eventually get nothing. Just have the courtesy to exchange, not keep asking.

I have another earlier thread, I kid you not, I received nearly 500 messages, only like 3 volunteered their own contacts for exchange only. Everyone wants contacts but nobody wanna share.

The 3 bros I have exchanged really gave good contacts and we'll preserve our teasing lobangs to those who share. Its also a way to protect our playgrounds for teasing massage girls.

Hope u all understand.
Damn sian there are those worst still share already promise to up points or return sharing then Zhao Lor
Old 11-07-2017, 08:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 155 / Power: 11
regissoo is a Helpful and Caring Samsterregissoo is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Worst come to worst, still get a proper massage...... Rather than some fucked up money grabbing bitch just mechanically whacking your cock to milk (literally) more people per day.
Hell yeah! totally spoiled the mood for the entire day
Old 11-07-2017, 08:54 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 155 / Power: 11
regissoo is a Helpful and Caring Samsterregissoo is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
I tend to observe more and more legit (Clean) places with some degree of teasing. Perhaps a less risky way of staying in business and maintaining customer base.

Some of these places are getting a good flow of customers. Was just at one for 1.5 hours.... quite a few people made bookings.
Recently only started to get into these, been checking out at here for know more location to explore. But I dont feel like trying those place that already lot's of samster visiting...hahah
Old 11-07-2017, 09:58 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Ken1715 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Yeah I 100% prefer teasing like u all here
Old 11-07-2017, 10:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 991 / Power: 15
SiliconVibrator is a splendid one to beholdSiliconVibrator is a splendid one to beholdSiliconVibrator is a splendid one to beholdSiliconVibrator is a splendid one to beholdSiliconVibrator is a splendid one to beholdSiliconVibrator is a splendid one to beholdSiliconVibrator is a splendid one to beholdSiliconVibrator is a splendid one to behold

Ya nowadays the feeling of blue balls more shiok than ejaculation, guess age is catching up
Old 11-07-2017, 10:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 133 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2598 / Power: 16
ceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond repute

The post blue balls bang is nicer too.

MILF FB that likes me to cum in pussy commented my cum load quite a lot nowadays. Flows out more from her, must wipe before walking off, if not will stain panties or flow down her leg!! LOL
Old 11-07-2017, 01:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 239 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 667 / Power: 11
bebe69 is a splendid one to beholdbebe69 is a splendid one to beholdbebe69 is a splendid one to beholdbebe69 is a splendid one to beholdbebe69 is a splendid one to beholdbebe69 is a splendid one to behold

what exactly is blue balls!
Old 11-07-2017, 02:32 PM
Samster

ceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bebe69 View Post
what exactly is blue balls!

Here's the description of blue balls http://bfy.tw/KQm
Old 11-07-2017, 02:42 PM
Samster

bebe69 is a splendid one to beholdbebe69 is a splendid one to beholdbebe69 is a splendid one to beholdbebe69 is a splendid one to beholdbebe69 is a splendid one to beholdbebe69 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Here's the description of blue balls http://bfy.tw/KQm
Thanks. i don't have a pair but i assume that would be torture
Old 11-07-2017, 03:01 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bebe69 View Post
Thanks. i don't have a pair but i assume that would be torture
Its a torture if there's lots of prelude to sex, but it isn't if you treat it like getting an awesome foreplay during the day at a massage place, then going home to bonk.
Old 11-07-2017, 03:06 PM
Samster

Quote:
Its a torture if there's lots of prelude to sex, but it isn't if you treat it like getting an awesome foreplay during the day at a massage place, then going home to bonk.
hmmmm...ok!
Old 11-07-2017, 03:58 PM
Samster

Is it the same if say a guy makes you REAAAAALLY wet and flowy, then say he doesn't wanna fuck?
Old 11-07-2017, 04:07 PM
Samster

Quote:
Is it the same if say a guy makes you REAAAAALLY wet and flowy, then say he doesn't wanna fuck?
nope. we just look for another guy! nothing too difficult
Old 11-07-2017, 04:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
outonbail deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Hi ceeko, you got go juagen before?
I share teasing place with you, you share with me ok?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1