The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 11-10-2015, 04:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 85 / Power: 13
kicnad deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Horny cute girl

so i met this girl online few months ago. slowly got to know her and started whatsapping her even though i am attached. things has been mundane for me and my gf and so...

this girl recent got divorced and she got kids. so i guess she needed some support.i tested water alot of times but to no avail.

finally yesternight night she agreed to meet. it was after her birthday night when she went drinking with her friends. i asked her out for supper last night and it was around 12am. when we were texting, i can sense that she dun mind coming to my place, she is just concerned that my parents were not asleep. i rest assure her that they will be sleeping by the time we are back from supper.

so i waited for her and hope that she is not that chui when i finally get to meet her. when she arrived, i saw this cute girl with ah lianish type of hair. she wearing wearing Fbt and a t-shirt. so we went for light supper and she was using phone all the time. like damn busy nia. but her sexy legs and hair turn me on and kept me thinking. but need act cool abit ma so diam diam better. over text, she did mention that she dun mind drinking at my house but after supper she say that she is just joking.sian 1/2 lo. but then inside my mind i nvr want expect anything, cuz i know the more u expect nothing will happen de.

we were walking and i suggested we get some snacks and ice cream. we talk cocked abit here and there and ate our ice-cream at a playground. didnt have much topics cuz she seem to be keep on th phone. so i kaysiao and say, wna go up my place now? nabei, she say, maybe i going meet my friend, wait for him reply lei. den i jitao sian, but maintain my chill lo. i say, ok later pei u take cab lo.

Her: okay, hao.

After 10mins or so,

Her: aiya, i go up ur house wait first
Me: yesah hoseh liao at least got chance

when arrive at my house, i pulled out my bed and she sat on the chair first. still keep play phone . she the shy at first type but u'l nvr expect what she say later. so she is the diam diam and wait for action type, i just slowly advance towards her, carefully, with tactics.

she finally lay now on my bed below,
her: sorry ah borrow your bed sleep hehe
me: ok no problem
me: na give u blanket, u cold rite
her: wa so sweet ah u, thank u~

she kept sleeping and sleeping, i try do my own things and planning. after a smoke in my room, i kay siao asked her:

me: wa my feet cold liao leh, can share blanket w u?
her: na , come down luh.

sleep beside but close body contact yet. so i start ball rolling..

me: u scared of tickle?
her: no leh, as if. hahhaha

started w the tickle game her and there . she also complain of backache after her yesterday night drinking. gave her a good massage and she damn shiok.
Old 12-10-2015, 11:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 372 / Power: 21
aaaa is a living Saint! - you won't find betteraaaa is a living Saint! - you won't find betteraaaa is a living Saint! - you won't find betteraaaa is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Horny cute girl

First to support TS .
Old 12-10-2015, 03:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
Weixiaoba0 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping!!!
Old 12-10-2015, 04:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 923 / Power: 14
SilentMan is a splendid one to beholdSilentMan is a splendid one to beholdSilentMan is a splendid one to beholdSilentMan is a splendid one to beholdSilentMan is a splendid one to beholdSilentMan is a splendid one to beholdSilentMan is a splendid one to beholdSilentMan is a splendid one to behold

Starting campfire .
Old 12-10-2015, 06:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2399 / Power: 19
NRider has a reputation beyond reputeNRider has a reputation beyond reputeNRider has a reputation beyond reputeNRider has a reputation beyond reputeNRider has a reputation beyond reputeNRider has a reputation beyond reputeNRider has a reputation beyond reputeNRider has a reputation beyond reputeNRider has a reputation beyond reputeNRider has a reputation beyond reputeNRider has a reputation beyond repute

Pitch my tent to support ts for more updates..

Minimum 5 pointers for exchange thanks
Uplist : Season_Tea - Pls post something
Note : Bros who upped me, be patience I will return
Old 12-10-2015, 06:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
otacon deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Can sleep in same bed on first meeting means high chance can piak piak rite?
Old 12-10-2015, 07:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 9
JacknJ1ll deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Set up tent too
Old 12-10-2015, 07:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
elvenskin deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

exciting...camping tent and popcorn
Old 12-10-2015, 08:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 345 / Power: 9
ShaTinDog is one of the Best!ShaTinDog is one of the Best!ShaTinDog is one of the Best!ShaTinDog is one of the Best!

Waiting for update
Old 13-10-2015, 04:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 918 / Power: 19
bahkuteh is a splendid one to beholdbahkuteh is a splendid one to beholdbahkuteh is a splendid one to beholdbahkuteh is a splendid one to beholdbahkuteh is a splendid one to beholdbahkuteh is a splendid one to beholdbahkuteh is a splendid one to beholdbahkuteh is a splendid one to behold

I bring popcorn .
Old 13-10-2015, 04:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 168 / Power: 13
PorkRibBakuteh is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPorkRibBakuteh is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bahkuteh View Post
I bring popcorn .
me too... lol
Old 13-10-2015, 04:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1012 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2850 / Power: 21
junior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond repute

Even share bed also no guarantee. Past experience had some escapees even overnight on same bed.
Old 13-10-2015, 08:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 119 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1430 / Power: 10
wantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud of

Camping for more
Old 13-10-2015, 08:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
datdoremon is Cool - loads of Potential

U know from which online app sia? Share pls
Old 13-10-2015, 09:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 88 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8739 / Power: 11
hongkongdoggy has a reputation beyond reputehongkongdoggy has a reputation beyond reputehongkongdoggy has a reputation beyond reputehongkongdoggy has a reputation beyond reputehongkongdoggy has a reputation beyond reputehongkongdoggy has a reputation beyond reputehongkongdoggy has a reputation beyond reputehongkongdoggy has a reputation beyond reputehongkongdoggy has a reputation beyond reputehongkongdoggy has a reputation beyond reputehongkongdoggy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bahkuteh View Post
I bring popcorn .
What's your target?:confused
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1