The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 19-07-2023, 07:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
FansIntheEast is Cool - loads of Potential
Premium / low mileage spots

Any reco for premium spots with low mileage girls in Geylang ?
Old 20-07-2023, 01:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 618 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 61568 / Power: 32
HalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Premium / low mileage spots

Quote:
Originally Posted by FansIntheEast View Post
Any reco for premium spots with low mileage girls in Geylang ?
that's like asking for a urinal in a public toilet that people seldom use. either it's broken or choked.
Old 20-07-2023, 02:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Quoted: 229 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1308 / Power: 20
Triple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by HalimahYakult View Post
that's like asking for a urinal in a public toilet that people seldom use. either it's broken or choked.
i rather he ask for tight pussy. low mileage? even if the girl just reached our shore to start work. Nobody knows what her mileage was before.
Old 20-07-2023, 02:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 73 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 12
marshmallow14 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Triple_H View Post
i rather he ask for tight pussy. low mileage? even if the girl just reached our shore to start work. Nobody knows what her mileage was before.
but it will also be different from everyone if you have an above average cock in singapore most of the girls will be tight.

In theory the more expensive the girl is the lower mileage they would be but that doesn’t really apply so if you want low mileage go for the ugly ones hahahaha
Old 20-07-2023, 02:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Quoted: 229 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1308 / Power: 20
Triple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by marshmallow14 View Post
but it will also be different from everyone if you have an above average cock in singapore most of the girls will be tight.

In theory the more expensive the girl is the lower mileage they would be but that doesn’t really apply so if you want low mileage go for the ugly ones hahahaha
quite true. lol
Old 21-07-2023, 07:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 119 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
BerryAirlearn deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by HalimahYakult View Post
or made of diamonds, ticket price filtered out many potential buyers
Old 21-07-2023, 08:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 381 / Power: 14
sa101666 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersa101666 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersa101666 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersa101666 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Just look at the local dome. Diamond pussy.
Old 21-07-2023, 08:19 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sa101666 View Post
Just look at the local dome. Diamond pussy.
yet those mileage sibeh high. looks like sinkies can afford diamonds
Old 21-07-2023, 08:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 38 / Power: 0
JonnyFunnny deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by BerryAirlearn View Post
yet those mileage sibeh high. looks like sinkies can afford diamonds
mileage still lower than Dome 1, 2 and GL perhaps. is like coffeeshop urinals vs country club toilets.
Old 21-07-2023, 09:01 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyFunnny View Post
mileage still lower than Dome 1, 2 and GL perhaps. is like coffeeshop urinals vs country club toilets.
more like coffeeshop urinals vs MBS or paragon urinals. the latter is well maintained and looks clean on the surface, but still high traffic and tons of dirtiness unseen to the naked eye

country club toilets maybe for those unlisted sugarbabes accessible to the true elites
Old 22-07-2023, 04:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1585 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40207 / Power: 28
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute

Low mileage one must be those super CMI in look / fig but to each his own

Waiting for return : kelang 15/4 Bankoantm 15/4 Vivalarity 16/4 AnnouncerShard 16/4 Shoot To Target 18/4 whiskynaam 18/4
Old 22-07-2023, 07:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
GLexplorer deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro I help u rephrase la. Lower mileage per day. Can try those not so popular houses, my current hunt L20H34, relatively discreet house compared to L18 and WH, not as "busy" as the other houses, 4 caught my eyes (G19, 34, 36, 6), can go to the L20H34 post to see my FR on G6, will chiong that house once a week and collect them all 4..
Old 22-07-2023, 10:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1025 / Power: 12
FEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud of

Recently i discovered one syt...not in gl.....

The only cat150 i tried so far is Mandy Since Convid....Only she passes my gold standard requirement......Old samsters will know how high my standard is....

Pm me for exchange of good intel of yours.....
Old 24-07-2023, 10:14 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by GLexplorer View Post
Bro I help u rephrase la. Lower mileage per day. Can try those not so popular houses, my current hunt L20H34, relatively discreet house compared to L18 and WH, not as "busy" as the other houses, 4 caught my eyes (G19, 34, 36, 6), can go to the L20H34 post to see my FR on G6, will chiong that house once a week and collect them all 4..
even the "low mileage" thai/viet houses turns into causeway checkpoint queues on sunday and PH for foreign workers
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1