The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 19-06-2018, 08:40 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 120 / Power: 8
Niao deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyNiao deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
To that SICKO

To that sick guy in you 40s, you threatened my Nephew to post his naked pictures of him in this forum. I have already brought him to make a report and full body checks and have to arrange counselling sessions for him for what you have done to a young boy.

I will hunt you down you pervert. My Nephew is only trying to go to the library to spend time on his own. You bloody urge for perverted sex took my Nephew as a victim. What you done to him in the cubicle is disgusting. You still have to cheek to take pictures of you both having anal and oral sex. Threatened to post the pictures in this forum. I’m gonna hunt you down! He is only a teenage boy you bloody ass!

You held him for bloody almost 10hours. What have you done to him in the toilet and at the nearby car park staircase are truly utterly disgusting. You are a fully grown up man sodomizing a teenage boy makes you feel good! Taking nude pic of both of you makes you happy. Bloody gay man!!! Having forced anal sex unprotected with a teenage boy makes you a bloody asshole! You perform oral sex on him and forced him to perform oral sex on you for hours! You disgusting pervert! He is just a boy!

His private part and Anus is swollen and required immediate medical attentions because of what have you done to him for hours! You destroyed a young boy with bright future! You need to go to hell immediately!
Old 19-06-2018, 09:03 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
My Reputation: Points: 913 / Power: 15
singlegal is a splendid one to beholdsinglegal is a splendid one to beholdsinglegal is a splendid one to beholdsinglegal is a splendid one to beholdsinglegal is a splendid one to beholdsinglegal is a splendid one to beholdsinglegal is a splendid one to beholdsinglegal is a splendid one to behold
Re: To that SICKO

What on idiot!
Old 19-06-2018, 09:37 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 148 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 136 / Power: 9
sanyo123 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guysanyo123 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Hope they find him soon. Unbelievable!!
Old 19-06-2018, 09:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 82 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11701 / Power: 22
nitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond repute

He ought to be castrated!

Thank you
Old 19-06-2018, 09:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2093 / Power: 10
FreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond repute

Hope he gets caught. So many cameras around n hope something gets picked up n gets u arrested n locked up. May u rot in hell.

Do PM me if I left you out. Thks!
Old 19-06-2018, 10:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 387 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 905 / Power: 8
sexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Niao View Post
To that sick guy in you 40s, you threatened my Nephew to post his naked pictures of him in this forum. I have already brought him to make a report and full body checks and have to arrange counselling sessions for him for what you have done to a young boy.

I will hunt you down you pervert. My Nephew is only trying to go to the library to spend time on his own. You bloody urge for perverted sex took my Nephew as a victim. What you done to him in the cubicle is disgusting. You still have to cheek to take pictures of you both having anal and oral sex. Threatened to post the pictures in this forum. I’m gonna hunt you down! He is only a teenage boy you bloody ass!

You held him for bloody almost 10hours. What have you done to him in the toilet and at the nearby car park staircase are truly utterly disgusting. You are a fully grown up man sodomizing a teenage boy makes you feel good! Taking nude pic of both of you makes you happy. Bloody gay man!!! Having forced anal sex unprotected with a teenage boy makes you a bloody asshole! You perform oral sex on him and forced him to perform oral sex on you for hours! You disgusting pervert! He is just a boy!

His private part and Anus is swollen and required immediate medical attentions because of what have you done to him for hours! You destroyed a young boy with bright future! You need to go to hell immediately!
I doubt he will post thoes pic. But than have u made a police report? If not, please do! This bastard cannot get away with this.
Old 19-06-2018, 10:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 119 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1435 / Power: 10
wantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud of

This kind of CB ah gua deserve to die! knn
Old 19-06-2018, 10:58 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 187 / Power: 6
JoesephToh is a Helpful and Caring SamsterJoesephToh is a Helpful and Caring Samster

I am sure the library got CCTV .
Old 19-06-2018, 11:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 391 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1295 / Power: 14
naan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud of

If manage to csi his profile and picture, please post big big here.
we will get him before the police does !
Old 19-06-2018, 01:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2137 / Power: 11
SnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond repute

This is the reason guns are allowed in the USA.

Such sick and vile person must be shot, immediately.

Pierre.

Watch this space for updates on how you can zap Johnbass.
Old 19-06-2018, 01:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 9
Johnbassss deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by SnowLeopards View Post
This is the reason guns are allowed in the USA.

Such sick and vile person must be shot, immediately.

Pierre.
You good friend is on the loose
Old 19-06-2018, 01:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 8
KafeOomph deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoesephToh View Post
I am sure the library got CCTV .
But cameras cannot cover all angles , sure have blind spot .
Old 19-06-2018, 01:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 94 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1599 / Power: 15
HonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant future

motherfucking sick bastard....pointless to use the law on him...
Old 19-06-2018, 02:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 827 / Power: 16
maxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to behold

Would be good if somebody CSI on him and post his picture here...freaking psycho to have destroy a youngster life.

色不异空,空不异色,色即是空,空即是色 .....

Going for FL is like going to the tiger's cave, can u be 100% sure u are safe...Read up on HIV Stigmas
http://www.avert.org/hiv-aids-stigma...rimination.htm
Old 19-06-2018, 02:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 831 / Power: 20
yello is a splendid one to beholdyello is a splendid one to beholdyello is a splendid one to beholdyello is a splendid one to beholdyello is a splendid one to beholdyello is a splendid one to beholdyello is a splendid one to behold

Singapore police very efficient. If they can catch murderers within hours, i’m SUre they can catch this asshole.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Niao View Post

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1