The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 19-06-2018, 01:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 521 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2229 / Power: 13
GN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond repute
Re: GL 150cats FRs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samurai69 View Post
Have a mint sweet before sure increase yr chance to get french.
I always do this..
Old 19-06-2018, 01:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 19
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DPOWER View Post
Bro, i am not keen to step into any potential issues between you and Bro Ejectjoy.

I have started reading this forum since 2013 and Bro Ejectjoy's FRs never fail me.

That is all i want to say. Not keen to talk on this topic anymore and pardon me if i remain silent.
no issues. was just curious
Old 19-06-2018, 02:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
Pinkyyli69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by apache View Post
as a Geylang firing machine, i have my share of being KC and also sadden and also lots of joy

we need to know how far we are going to go with the WL, whether she is in line with your expectation, whether we have the missiles and Vit M to match our promises and their expectation.

If the WL cannot bear to see you spend money on her, then maybe she is worth the effort in wooing. how far can we go? be our mistress in China next time?

If the WL wants to you buy for her Gucci or Omega watch, you dare to woo her? are we just one of the 11 others feeding the WL?

Last year i tried all my means to court a WL. bought her dabao lunch almost everyday, bought her gold bracelet and LV bag for her birthday, bought her an iphone when hers dropped and spoilt. when she resting i bring her out buy gift and good meals. within 2 months spent about sgd10k on her (including bonking her). only later to find out i have an even stronger competition, along with 8 others. felt like shit. what a fool i was. on several occasions, i was a bit emotionally affected by her being so close with that fella. suddenly the daily midnight chat shortened and later say she is tired or on wechat calls with family and shut me out gradually.

she went back china last year. the WLs told me that man still look after her. good luck to them and wish them well. anyway she deleted my wechat and the WLs laughed it out. She also deleted a lot of other of her Roberts. after that, i use her as my example to remind myself not to repeat this silly stupid fucking mistake.

yes, i asked for it. no one forced me to do what i did.

rather spend the money and enjoy the buffet spread in Geylang with little strings attached to any of them.
Followed by this year KC trapped by ktv gal? Your life can make into a channel 8 drama already bro Apache
Old 19-06-2018, 03:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1802 / Power: 63
apache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pinkyyli69 View Post
Followed by this year KC trapped by ktv gal? Your life can make into a channel 8 drama already bro Apache
haiz. what to do? but i bet i am not the only one here .

We want a good bonking session and leave Geylang a happy man. The gals happy, we happy, and we look forward to the next visit, that is even more important.
Old 19-06-2018, 03:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 71 / Power: 7
Samurai69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
bro Apache encounter is very common and believe many bro also kena. It happen during our weakest moment. When we grow older or settle down with own family, we just have to be more careful not sink into this kind of shitty relationship. Young and financial strong one can make this kind of errorand take it as a lesson and start over again. Old ppl will loss his retirement saving and The End.
Old 19-06-2018, 03:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4 / Power: 0
luvlustwonderfu is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Thank goodness, my Tian Xin is not like such kind, she just enjoys my fuck, like some sexy slut dying for some lovemaking. Deep hard sex, that's all.
Old 19-06-2018, 04:26 PM
Samster

apache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samurai69 View Post
bro Apache encounter is very common and believe many bro also kena. It happen during our weakest moment. When we grow older or settle down with own family, we just have to be more careful not sink into this kind of shitty relationship. Young and financial strong one can make this kind of errorand take it as a lesson and start over again. Old ppl will loss his retirement saving and The End.
well, not easy. really.

these mei mei just flash into your life when you need someone crucial to fill the void, or she just has that x factor which sweeps you off your feet, even your girlfriend you also sometimes dun want to talk to, and you feel real great with the new found mei mei, like a butterfly entering a green new pasture and everything in life looks just so good and blessed....... until one day......hahahhaha, the cycle repeats itself. WTF, KNN

We want a good bonking session and leave Geylang a happy man. The gals happy, we happy, and we look forward to the next visit, that is even more important.
Old 19-06-2018, 04:30 PM
Samster

imagine you walk into a house. she looks so much like the goddess you fancy, be it Shu Qi or Fann Wong, and she has that aura around her. aiyo. thats it once again.

you dun wanna lose her, you have to calculate your bets, the risks, the resources, the sustainability. gone are the thoughts of fucking with a rational mind and what comes is you wonder how your future will be with her, keeping her as a mistress in China or wherever you always frequent for your overseas work.

i have a bro who settled her PRC KTV gal (whom i also fucked before when she was in SG. KTV is as such, messy also) in Johor and he bought a landed unit at Iskandar, and they now live happily there and he enters Singapore and back to Johor everyday. She is banned from Singapore for those reasons we all know. Love is as such. He loves her too much n not bother about her past. We still meet and communicate.

Old 19-06-2018, 07:07 PM
Samster

Quote:
after these few painful experience, i am definitely equipped with anti KC radar and anti KC missiles. in the past i like to check wechat "nearby people". now these are untouchables.

we learn from these experiences

Old 19-06-2018, 11:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1374 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute

No offense to those who are/were trapped by KC with whores, to me, he must be either 1 or more of the following for this to happen ...

1) mentally troubled due to various reasons
2) a lovelorn,
3) lonely
4) not able to court girl outside this industry because of personality issue
5) emotionally weak to have fallen for a whore
6) need to seek temporary solace with a whore due to certain reason(S)

Of course the above list is inexhaustible.

I have been a player in various commercial arenas (FL/HC/GL/KTV/FWB) for more than a decade, never have I been trapped by KC with a whore. In fact I am immuned to all this KC nonsense.

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 19-06-2018, 11:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 521 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2229 / Power: 13
GN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post
No offense to those who are/were trapped by KC with whores, to me, he must be either 1 or more of the following for this to happen ...

1) mentally troubled due to various reasons
2) a lovelorn,
3) lonely
4) not able to court girl outside this industry because of personality issue
5) emotionally weak to have fallen for a whore
6) need to seek temporary solace with a whore due to certain reason(S)

Of course the above list is inexhaustible.

I have been a player in various commercial arenas (FL/HC/GL/KTV/FWB) for more than a decade, never have I been trapped by KC with a whore. In fact I am immuned to all this KC nonsense.
If I'm all the above 6 points how?
Old 20-06-2018, 12:17 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1590 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15223 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Lightbulb Re: GL 150cats FRs

We guys always use our small head instead of the big one to think whenever we encounter a beautiful piece of pussy

Even my Tomcat does that

It can’t control itself when a nice pussy is around him

I had fallen a few times with WLs

Best part is they didn’t even KC me

I am the one who made the first move
Old 20-06-2018, 12:22 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 590 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24260 / Power: 18
ejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DPOWER View Post
When i mentioned Bro Ejectjoy case to her and quoted tall and mascular so that she wont recall the wrong person, she painted Bro Ejectjoy as the short and ugly old man forcing her to french .....i dont like this sophisticated and articulated styles .....she could have just admitedt it and said willing to serve me also and i will be happy to rtf her many times for her to earn my money. But i dont like this false account of story , lying to me.The more i think of it, the more i lose interest in her.I know she does not have bad intentions. Just that i as a fucking knn petty bastard, unhappy that she lied to me in this manner.
Quote:
Maybe you should have given her the benefit of the doubt. Afterall, she told me that quite a number of customers requested her to French them following bro Ejectjoy's FR. So you might have mistaken, the short and ugly old man is not bro Ejectjoy... Lol

But don't get me wrong, I'm not defending her here. Just bringing up some new perspectives after hearing from her.
I knew the grave difficulty I had put Ruyi in after my FR on her passionately frenching me, when several others didn't receive any. Kindly forgive her for the seeming lies she may have portrayed, deliberately or unintentionally, in trying to unwind from the situation. I understand she is willing to french more customers, althu mostly with no tongue fight. She is doing the sensible thing to retain more customers. I also find her gfe quite strong. After our sessions, she always greet me with a pretty smile and wave outside before she went on with her next customer. Do support her if you enjoy her services!

Never mind if she tried to portray me as "old and ugly" in her anger ... I took her admiration for my height and body type in our first encounter as truly sincere!
Old 20-06-2018, 12:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4 / Power: 0
luvlustwonderfu is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by apache View Post
after these few painful experience, i am definitely equipped with anti KC radar and anti KC missiles. in the past i like to check wechat "nearby people". now these are untouchables.

we learn from these experiences
I was once head over heels over a wl. I have been cheonging for the past 5 years (and had 6 ex-gf outside) but never have I felt that I love them. It was usually a need for sex. But when I make love with this wl the feeling was different, I have never felt this feeling before, I thought it would go away but I can't, when I see her she felt the same way and we really made real heart love.

But the jealousy got the better of me, even when I call off the rs I still love her. Until I met Tian Xin who don't care about KC but can still have fun sex without love. That was what I want. That's why I kept looking for her and after each bonk I just felt happy and sextisfied that's all. Found my real sex happiness at last.
Old 20-06-2018, 01:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 821 / Power: 7
DPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by luvlustwonderfu View Post
I was once head over heels over a wl. I have been cheonging for the past 5 years (and had 6 ex-gf outside) but never have I felt that I love them. It was usually a need for sex. But when I make love with this wl the feeling was different, I have never felt this feeling before, I thought it would go away but I can't, when I see her she felt the same way and we really made real heart love.

But the jealousy got the better of me, even when I call off the rs I still love her. Until I met Tian Xin who don't care about KC but can still have fun sex without love. That was what I want. That's why I kept looking for her and after each bonk I just felt happy and sextisfied that's all. Found my real sex happiness at last.
Yes, TX (1608) is willing to furnish sextifying experience. She could withstand my heavy pounding though she mentioned in wechat that she walked back from 1658a with legs shivering.

My first and previous bonk of her was on 1 April. Probably will look for her within next two months. At that time, she said just started learning to handle CIM.

I have jokingly asked her on what condition i can raw her. She also playfully replied only becoming her boyfriend then can raw her. Then she cutely added that as a boyfriend, need to have actions and not mere talkings only, lol.

She is certainly aiming to plesse. Being tall, pretty and seductive, she is definitely a RTF material.

I hope we are talking on the same TX, lol.She has agreed that she will put on her glasses during my next bonk. That will give an ultra sextifying experience, haha
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1