The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 14-01-2018, 08:33 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 970 / Power: 15
beastimus is a splendid one to beholdbeastimus is a splendid one to beholdbeastimus is a splendid one to beholdbeastimus is a splendid one to beholdbeastimus is a splendid one to beholdbeastimus is a splendid one to beholdbeastimus is a splendid one to beholdbeastimus is a splendid one to behold
Re: fun in osaka

Matsushima shinchi...the ladies there also legit Japanese? Anyone knows?
Old 14-01-2018, 02:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2496 / Power: 19
DANiel™ has a reputation beyond reputeDANiel™ has a reputation beyond reputeDANiel™ has a reputation beyond reputeDANiel™ has a reputation beyond reputeDANiel™ has a reputation beyond reputeDANiel™ has a reputation beyond reputeDANiel™ has a reputation beyond reputeDANiel™ has a reputation beyond reputeDANiel™ has a reputation beyond reputeDANiel™ has a reputation beyond reputeDANiel™ has a reputation beyond repute

Going to Osaka just before CNY.

I've read up on all the usual red light districts already, will go have a look see there as well.

Any interesting or happening foreigner-friendly clubs/bars to check out in Osaka?

Thanks!
Old 21-01-2018, 12:42 PM
Samster

beastimus is a splendid one to beholdbeastimus is a splendid one to beholdbeastimus is a splendid one to beholdbeastimus is a splendid one to beholdbeastimus is a splendid one to beholdbeastimus is a splendid one to beholdbeastimus is a splendid one to beholdbeastimus is a splendid one to behold

Is there a strip club like Tokyo's "New Hot Point" in Osaka?
Old 14-02-2018, 07:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2496 / Power: 19
DANiel™ has a reputation beyond reputeDANiel™ has a reputation beyond reputeDANiel™ has a reputation beyond reputeDANiel™ has a reputation beyond reputeDANiel™ has a reputation beyond reputeDANiel™ has a reputation beyond reputeDANiel™ has a reputation beyond reputeDANiel™ has a reputation beyond reputeDANiel™ has a reputation beyond reputeDANiel™ has a reputation beyond reputeDANiel™ has a reputation beyond repute

Am currently in Osaka, if anyone wants to head out for drinks or explore the night life in Osaka.
Am staying near Umeda but moving to the Dotonburi area in the next few days.
Hit me up via PM.
Cheers
Old 20-02-2018, 11:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 691 / Power: 16
anikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to behold

how's the scene in osaka or japan in general? i read that they all do raw for soapies but fuckign exp
Old 28-02-2018, 02:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 38 / Power: 0
thingstick deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FWIW I had a hell of a time in Tobita Shinchi. Walk there, take your pick. It was spectacular. No trouble as a foreigner, and only got turned away (see : cold stare elsewhere) by about 5% of the stack. Went 4-5 times. 3 were mind-blowing. 1 was good. 1 was mediocre, but even then, hotter than most, and she tried her best.

Rec'd!
Old 28-02-2018, 03:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 45 / Power: 0
Stereo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi,
Anyone knows of a Japanese sex forum like SBF?
Old 09-05-2018, 08:28 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 487 / Power: 15
vantage is a glorious beacon of lightvantage is a glorious beacon of lightvantage is a glorious beacon of lightvantage is a glorious beacon of lightvantage is a glorious beacon of light

Any bros in osaka from 14th to 18th May? New to osaka, looking for guidance!
Old 12-05-2018, 06:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 172 / Power: 16
daemonteo is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdaemonteo is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Going to Osaka in August! Anyone going there too?
Old 11-06-2018, 08:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 266 / Power: 11
Lilypussy is one of the Best!Lilypussy is one of the Best!Lilypussy is one of the Best!

Hi Brothers here,

I will be in OSAKA coming Sunday and Monday night.
Anyone want to cheong together?
I have no idea where is cheap, good and have SYT real Japanese.
Seen so many JAV but never tasted 1!

Any kind soul, pls give some advise !
Thanks!
Old 07-07-2018, 10:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 156 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2003 / Power: 19
hardrod69 has a reputation beyond reputehardrod69 has a reputation beyond reputehardrod69 has a reputation beyond reputehardrod69 has a reputation beyond reputehardrod69 has a reputation beyond reputehardrod69 has a reputation beyond reputehardrod69 has a reputation beyond reputehardrod69 has a reputation beyond reputehardrod69 has a reputation beyond reputehardrod69 has a reputation beyond reputehardrod69 has a reputation beyond repute

Heading to Osaka in mid-July. First time there & hoping to try a Jap girl for the first time. Have been watching quite a bit of JAV clips on SBF & getting turned on!

Managing my expectations coz know that foreigners are treated differently. Any recommendations for a virgin experience there?

Thanks!
Old 12-07-2018, 03:07 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 487 / Power: 15
vantage is a glorious beacon of lightvantage is a glorious beacon of lightvantage is a glorious beacon of lightvantage is a glorious beacon of lightvantage is a glorious beacon of light

Hi guys, my two cents worth - was in Osaka few weeks ago.

Not much of a quickie type of guy, need some warmup b4 i can get going so tobita shinchi wasn't that great for me. Sure the girls are hot, but the lack of prep time (literally just blow bang wipe and go), sheer pricetag and language barrier makes the experience less value IMO.

For more info on TS just google osakabros.

Enjoyed fashion health a lot more. The photos are very doctored, but if you pick correctly (see the timeslots of the girls online) you'll get some gems like college students. Service is top notch, but you do everything except FJ.
Old 13-07-2018, 10:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 991 / Power: 22
norice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to behold
Talking Re: fun in osaka

Quote:
Originally Posted by hardrod69 View Post
Heading to Osaka in mid-July. First time there & hoping to try a Jap girl for the first time. Have been watching quite a bit of JAV clips on SBF & getting turned on!

Managing my expectations coz know that foreigners are treated differently. Any recommendations for a virgin experience there?

Thanks!
Bring lots of money because Gaijins will be forced to pay lot more than Japanese!

BOYCOTT Arab owned bars in Soi Cowboy!
Old 23-07-2018, 03:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 106 / Power: 7
Luvless deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyLuvless deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Very informative on Tobita. Hope will visit there again soon.
Old 13-08-2018, 09:21 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by vantage View Post
Hi guys, my two cents worth - was in Osaka few weeks ago.

Not much of a quickie type of guy, need some warmup b4 i can get going so tobita shinchi wasn't that great for me. Sure the girls are hot, but the lack of prep time (literally just blow bang wipe and go), sheer pricetag and language barrier makes the experience less value IMO.

For more info on TS just google osakabros.

Enjoyed fashion health a lot more. The photos are very doctored, but if you pick correctly (see the timeslots of the girls online) you'll get some gems like college students. Service is top notch, but you do everything except FJ.

Which Fashion health you went?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1