The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 11-10-2017, 01:16 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 233 / Power: 9
PrincessPris is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPrincessPris is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPrincessPris is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: say something to somebody u miss........

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tubeboy View Post
Time to move on..young girl...this will be a good memory parked somewhere...and once you looked back..it will be sweet...
I suppose so.. I dont want to hang on to this either. I'll learn..
Old 11-10-2017, 06:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
AhKong69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Dear Vic,

You had me from the first time I saw you. A freshman who had no friends...always sat by herself in the KPDA foyers. I never had the courage or time to approach you then. I was too busy having my own troubles to concern myself with my heart.

Fast forward to your third semester...it was the first time that I actually looked forward to coming back to college. It was the first time I was excited to see someone I barely even knew. By then you had become more confident and outgoing, I was glad to see you smile for a change..have friends around..and not have to eat your economy rice pack all by yourself. I calculated my chances and signed up for the class group I thought you would be in..that was when we had our first conversation.
You were waiting for your class to start..I had just finished mine and saw you standing by the door. You wore your favorite white blouse and trademark jeans. I had on a Slayer tee and my trademark jeans..I approached you and we said hello. You still remembered bumping into me during your first semester, and that I bought the sweets you were selling for your class project . Soon we said goodbye and I walked home.

I never forgot the first moment i got to talk to you. You warmed the heart of a cynical jaded college dropout. I searched and waited till evening for a slot in your class. My heart grew more peaceful as I saw you each day..as I saw you work hard to keep up with your coursework..as I saw you keep yourself together in spite of everything.

The following weeks passed fast and were hectic for me while balancing work and school..but your presence made it better. I am truly sorry about your parents and the situation with your then-boyfriend. Perhaps I should have been more supportive and taken the initiative to do something for you. I grew more and more depressed after hearing you left uni. Those 1 and a half months were truly sweet for me just because you were there. I am sorry if I frightened you or said something wrong. You may just see yourself as a girl trying to make a life worth living..but to me you will always be the brightest star in the sky that I never took the time to admire. I hope you find true peace and happiness in SG. Just in case you see this, I do remember you and I do care.

Love,
NIEL
Old 11-10-2017, 06:33 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
AhKong69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by nathanlives View Post
When I was studying in poly, I meet this sweet and beautiful gal named G during one of the poly student affairs event, we instantly click and soon started to date and became a couple. We started off as light kissing, to more intimate touch and fondling, and soon it develop to passionate love making. It was the most amazing moments of my life. One day G realised that she was very late for her period, and later discovered to our worst fear that she was 4 weeks pregnant. I was shock and clueless what I need to do, back then being a dad is not what I want. But G wants to keep the baby, she willing to stop studies to see thru pregnancy. Loving G so much, I decided to agree to this decision. We even named our baby Matthew (G has this strong feeling is a boy). However reality set in. We manage to face the storm by telling our parents. It was a category 1 typhoon. Both parents want G to abort the baby. G is relentless, even left her home to fight for her cause, to keep her baby. We had many quarrels, cos I m stuck in the middle. Eventually, G lost the fight, as I told her the truth that we are not ready to be parents at this stage, I was not ready. She was devastated, that I did not support her and left her alone. The day she went for abortion, she never spoke a word to anybody even to me, even I stayed by her side thru out the week. Never did she shed a tear. One day, she finally spoke to me she said she was heart broken that she kill her own flesh and blood, and worst of all, she lost me. She finally cried, seeing tears filled up her eyes left me wrenching my heart and thinking what a fucking, useless bastard I m, who forsake my most love and kill my own baby. I was pained with guilt and grief. I know G will nv forgive me. That was the day, G left me for good, never came back, till today, it is her 20th year death anniversary. I miss G so much, wanted to tell her I m sorry!! Hope she is at peace where ever she is now.
Holy shit bro..I wish you peace in your life and heart.
Old 01-05-2018, 02:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 132 / Power: 9
Pocahontas deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyPocahontas deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ah rat View Post
Sis, miss you my pretty girl
Miss you too.
Old 08-11-2018, 03:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 805 / Power: 9
126gal is a splendid one to behold126gal is a splendid one to behold126gal is a splendid one to behold126gal is a splendid one to behold126gal is a splendid one to behold126gal is a splendid one to behold126gal is a splendid one to behold

Specially for Senior Bro ah rat,

HAPPY 90th Anniversary in Disney.

Last edited by 126gal; 08-11-2018 at 03:32 PM.
Old 08-11-2018, 03:47 PM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 440 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28718 / Power: 28
ah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond repute
Cool Re: say something to somebody u miss........

Quote:
Originally Posted by 126gal View Post
Specially for Senior Bro ah rat,

HAPPY 90th Anniversary in Disney.

Thanks so much. I really appreciate it.
Look like it my Big Day

Click here for my latest post to return Up.Thanks!

F **king Retarded/Scumbag Guy In My Ignore List
Old 09-11-2018, 12:01 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 387 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 902 / Power: 8
sexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by funboi View Post
wa.... bery wusim to dig up the thread specially for someone.
More than wusim it seems. I have a vision of a blooming flower after reading that message lol
Old 09-11-2018, 07:57 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
suayestman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

You left me for him but deep down i know it is my fault.
We were happy but deep down i know i couldnt give you what you want.
We were young and passionate, so much so that i missed every moment of it even until now.
We met when i had nothing and you gave me the world.
You left when i still had nothing and took my world away.
I have something now, would things be different?
You left when
Old 10-11-2018, 01:39 PM
Samster (Donor)

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6854 / Power: 60
bradplay2018 has a reputation beyond reputebradplay2018 has a reputation beyond reputebradplay2018 has a reputation beyond reputebradplay2018 has a reputation beyond reputebradplay2018 has a reputation beyond reputebradplay2018 has a reputation beyond reputebradplay2018 has a reputation beyond reputebradplay2018 has a reputation beyond reputebradplay2018 has a reputation beyond reputebradplay2018 has a reputation beyond reputebradplay2018 has a reputation beyond repute

Dear sgd,

I miss you. Everyday i eat and drink and play woman. You left me to someone else wallet. I wish i could have more pieces of you. Please stop coming back to me and then leaving me. Giving me repeatly heart aches.
Old 10-11-2018, 02:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 387 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 902 / Power: 8
sexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by bradplay2018 View Post
Dear sgd,

I miss you. Everyday i eat and drink and play woman. You left me to someone else wallet. I wish i could have more pieces of you. Please stop coming back to me and then leaving me. Giving me repeatly heart aches.
Dear Bradplay,

Why not let woman play? I’m sure they will put me inside ur wallet

Sincerely yours
Sgd
Old 01-04-2019, 05:30 PM
Samster

126gal is a splendid one to behold126gal is a splendid one to behold126gal is a splendid one to behold126gal is a splendid one to behold126gal is a splendid one to behold126gal is a splendid one to behold126gal is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
wa.... bery wusim to dig up the thread specially for someone.

Of course. He is the nicest and most wonderful Senior Bro here.

I will leave this forum on 12.6 (12 June, at 1.26am or when I reached 126 posts.
Return 12June2017.
Old 01-04-2019, 09:17 PM
Samster

Quote:
its 1st April u know. (just joking)
I know.

Supposed to post on 12.6, but posted today to welcome another very nice Senior Bro Wu Song... so just passing by.
Btw, I can ask a few ladies to support my conclusion on Senior Bro ah rat.

Thank you.

I will leave this forum on 12.6 (12 June, at 1.26am or when I reached 126 posts.
Return 12June2017.
Old 02-04-2019, 04:26 PM
Samster

Pocahontas deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyPocahontas deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
No need.
Hi,

Chief ah rat is really a very nice guy.
Also-Rickey, Wu Song, Naka Timo...

Signed,

Old 02-04-2019, 04:47 PM
Samster

Quote:
u are lucky. cuz i am a very bad guy.
Let my Chiefs perform
Smudging on you...LOL.

P
Old 03-04-2019, 01:21 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 162 / Power: 9
ongtammy is a Helpful and Caring Samsterongtammy is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Supporting ah rat, Rickey & W.S.
Tammy.🍑
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1