The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 26-11-2015, 02:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 157 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3405 / Power: 22
demonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The last month of my life

Dont waste your life ... Join Isis as undercover .

Bomb lesson , strap on the vest and detonate ...

You will be a national hero instead .

Old 27-11-2015, 03:50 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 580 / Power: 10
moscode is a name known to allmoscode is a name known to allmoscode is a name known to allmoscode is a name known to allmoscode is a name known to allmoscode is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by demonhunter View Post
Dont waste your life ... Join Isis as undercover .

Bomb lesson , strap on the vest and detonate ...

You will be a national hero instead .

if can, i will gladly do it bro.
Old 27-11-2015, 09:49 PM
Samster

moscode is a name known to allmoscode is a name known to allmoscode is a name known to allmoscode is a name known to allmoscode is a name known to allmoscode is a name known to all

I am here to vent my worry again.

I think it is just me being paranoid.

but i realised those who does not have depression and everything tend to
comfort me in a way whereby hey it is ok but do they really understand
how i feel and everything? I doubt they can.

Anyway i have been thinking that i am a burden to my friends and everyone
close to me. I cannot tell anyone about my depression and stuff but only one
friend who is experiencing the same thing as me. The only difference between
him and me is that he has no bad records and is from a better off family.

But i am just afraid that i will burden him when he himself is already on medication and
i am still ranting to him. He is a nice guy who is fine with everything so i felt like a bad person.

Right now i have already blocked all contacts with friends and pretty much
distance myself from the outside world.
Old 27-11-2015, 11:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 393 / Power: 12
hunter12 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhunter12 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhunter12 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhunter12 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by moscode View Post

But i am just afraid that i will burden him when he himself is already on medication and
i am still ranting to him. He is a nice guy who is fine with everything so i felt like a bad person.

no problems bro TS, here is the place where u can vent anything u wan, say anything u wan, discuss anything u wan... those that u can't do it in FB or with friends..

i believed those bros / sis are in gd faith, really hope everything turn out alright for u..

for once, u can check my post history.... not to convince u anything.. but just to let u know.. u r not alone... not alone in a mess up situation.. but for me.. i keep telling myself.. i will b a fighter... a fighter not to give up no matter what.. if it is my life to suffer i will suffer cause i know that to end my own life is easy but it will be very hard for those that love n care for me.. i live for them but not for me.. i hold on for them but not for me..

nobody say life is easy bro TS.
Old 27-11-2015, 11:31 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by hunter12 View Post
no problems bro TS, here is the place where u can vent anything u wan, say anything u wan, discuss anything u wan... those that u can't do it in FB or with friends..

i believed those bros / sis are in gd faith, really hope everything turn out alright for u..

for once, u can check my post history.... not to convince u anything.. but just to let u know.. u r not alone... not alone in a mess up situation.. but for me.. i keep telling myself.. i will b a fighter... a fighter not to give up no matter what.. if it is my life to suffer i will suffer cause i know that to end my own life is easy but it will be very hard for those that love n care for me.. i live for them but not for me.. i hold on for them but not for me..

nobody say life is easy bro TS.
thank you for your kindness
Old 28-11-2015, 12:20 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3074 / Power: 14
PPGirl has a reputation beyond reputePPGirl has a reputation beyond reputePPGirl has a reputation beyond reputePPGirl has a reputation beyond reputePPGirl has a reputation beyond reputePPGirl has a reputation beyond reputePPGirl has a reputation beyond reputePPGirl has a reputation beyond reputePPGirl has a reputation beyond reputePPGirl has a reputation beyond reputePPGirl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

i have depression b4. Under medication for few months.
Yes i shut myself from outside world too. Shut my hp so that no 1 can contact me.

U need to go out with ur frds more. Let them know what u r facing. If u keep thinking negatively there is no one whom can really help u on this. Only u urself can walk out.

Work on ur goals or any other things u wish to do but havent do? Think positively.
Old 28-11-2015, 12:37 AM
Samster (PremiumD)

Quoted: 229 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2399 / Power: 18
Keima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond repute

Not gonna preach to you bro. Not gonna plead with you nor am I gonna argue with your choice.

But just do me a big favour can? Spend some time reading this... I stumbled upon it on my FB feed one day and it really affected me. These are stories you need to read, that you need to understand. These are stories of people who made the same choice you want to make.

http://livethroughthis.org/
Old 28-11-2015, 01:08 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keima View Post
Not gonna preach to you bro. Not gonna plead with you nor am I gonna argue with your choice.

But just do me a big favour can? Spend some time reading this... I stumbled upon it on my FB feed one day and it really affected me. These are stories you need to read, that you need to understand. These are stories of people who made the same choice you want to make.

http://livethroughthis.org/
read afew of them but i guess everyone is different.
Old 28-11-2015, 01:41 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 454 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2800 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
read afew of them but i guess everyone is different.
We have all had periods when we feel down. I have found that the best therapy is a long bike ride. It cheers me up immensely.

Exercise is now part of my life. It keeps me happy and motivated.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 28-11-2015, 02:39 AM
Samster (PremiumD)

Quoted: 229 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2399 / Power: 18
Keima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboyfor View Post
We have all had periods when we feel down. I have found that the best therapy is a long bike ride. It cheers me up immensely.

Exercise is now part of my life. It keeps me happy and motivated.
Oh yes, I lost weight, got fit, made new friends and explored new locations thanks to cycling. Work has been crushing and the weather's not helping, but an early dawn ride on empty roads with great buddies is in my near future... Plus some of the gals look great in lycra 😁
Old 28-11-2015, 03:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 314 / Power: 15
arsenal_84 is one of the Best!arsenal_84 is one of the Best!arsenal_84 is one of the Best!arsenal_84 is one of the Best!

what these athletics can do sometimes makes fully able bodies like us guilty of not giving our best shot in life.
Old 28-11-2015, 03:52 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by arsenal_84 View Post

what these athletics can do sometimes makes fully able bodies like us guilty of not giving our best shot in life.
i am ashamed
Old 28-11-2015, 03:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 314 / Power: 15
arsenal_84 is one of the Best!arsenal_84 is one of the Best!arsenal_84 is one of the Best!arsenal_84 is one of the Best!

Quote:
i am ashamed
likewise, that's why i push myself a lot harder in my exercise regime nowadays.
these are the ppl who have a lot more willpower than us and hopefully someday i will develop mental strength like theirs.
Old 28-11-2015, 07:39 PM
Samster

today i had a relapse. Slept for 14 hours straight.

It was good till i awake.

Last edited by moscode; 28-11-2015 at 07:58 PM.
Old 28-11-2015, 08:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 287 / Power: 13
lickman is one of the Best!lickman is one of the Best!lickman is one of the Best!

Quote:
today i had a relapse. Slept for 14 hours straight.

It was good till i awake.
good sleep is a way to revitalise our body system.then later watch EPL.
After that you will realise die is very scary,so dun die.

HUat ah!!!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1