The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Keong Saik/Desker /X-Dresser central

Notices

Keong Saik/Desker /X-Dresser central It's like Geylang on a budget!

User Tag List

Old Yesterday, 09:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
Xhunter2507 is Cool - loads of Potential
Quote:
Originally Posted by lustandfast View Post
hows ur screening yesterday? anyway now got law stating if u have hiv, dont need to inform anyone.
im negative for HIV but i still scare cos is still too early to detect. as for the rest of the std will take 2 weeks to come out with the result
Old Today, 01:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
Exodus1982 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Rowell Ladyboys

Saw Katrina last night for a great session. First 69 and got each other really hard, lots of spit and licking. Her cock is just the right size and soon she wanted to fuck me.

Put cushion under me and lay on my back as she eased herself in. It feels so good and asked her to fuck me harder and harder whilst stroking my cock. Had to stop her soon as didn’t want to cum yet, and so she started slapping me across the face! It turned me on and so asked her to spit in my mouth! It was incredible to be dominated by her, and soon she pulled out and took condom off before shooting her hot cum all over me!

Next it was my turn. She gave my bj for a while before she got on top and rode me. Her cock was fairly hard and watching my it slide in her ass as she moaned meant I didn’t last long and soon was cumming! She took off condom helped clean me up and kissed her goldnight!

I’ll be back again soon and next time might see if one others want to watch!!!
Old Today, 08:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 257 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 669 / Power: 9
ceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Exodus1982 View Post
Saw Katrina last night for a great session. First 69 and got each other really hard, lots of spit and licking. Her cock is just the right size and soon she wanted to fuck me.

Put cushion under me and lay on my back as she eased herself in. It feels so good and asked her to fuck me harder and harder whilst stroking my cock. Had to stop her soon as didn’t want to cum yet, and so she started slapping me across the face! It turned me on and so asked her to spit in my mouth! It was incredible to be dominated by her, and soon she pulled out and took condom off before shooting her hot cum all over me!

Next it was my turn. She gave my bj for a while before she got on top and rode me. Her cock was fairly hard and watching my it slide in her ass as she moaned meant I didn’t last long and soon was cumming! She took off condom helped clean me up and kissed her goldnight!

I’ll be back again soon and next time might see if one others want to watch!!!
That’s hot I’d love to watch, and be watched too! It’s been too long since I’ve had an LB. Very tempting!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1