The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 20-12-2017, 10:43 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 241 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1347 / Power: 7
MrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud of
Re: Chilli Padi @ 1606

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
I am sure she can win YangMi
Looks and boobs also count a great deal for me too.
Though not so much chemistry yet, I think the looks and boobs worth my rtf.
I think bro Gesch can vouch for that as he had a ‘fantastic session’.

But I will take your high recommendation soon.
Old 20-12-2017, 10:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 20
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute
Re: L16h6

This house has a generally nice collection of girls.

The only thing I don’t quite like is there’s always a couple of guys sitting near the counter chit chatting and observing other customers.

Ah yap should tell these guys to sit down in the private waiting area and not block the entrance.

The other issue is not enough rooms, I do not like being directed to use 1608 or 1606a rooms when it gets full.

But ah yap does a generally good job as an okt. I give him 8/10 for his skills in managing this joint.
Old 20-12-2017, 11:07 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 105 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5241 / Power: 19
joker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: L16h6

Quote:
Originally Posted by BronzeGod View Post

The only thing I don’t quite like is there’s always a couple of guys sitting near the counter chit chatting and observing other customers.

Ah yap should tell these guys to sit down in the private waiting area and not block the entrance.

The other issue is not enough rooms, I do not like being directed to use 1608 or 1606a rooms when it gets full.

But ah yap does a generally good job as an okt. I give him 8/10 for his skills in managing this joint.
You are right. Me too dun like those fellas blocking the entrance and observing other customers.

I also dun like to go use the 1608 or 1606A rooms.

But generally the gals are among the best in GL now and OKT Yap is a nice OKT with good biz acumen.

He dun offend customers unnecessarily unlike other useless OKT.

Please PM me if I had missed you out.
Old 20-12-2017, 12:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1596 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15223 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: L16h6

Quote:
Originally Posted by baotohk View Post
Her look doesn’t suit me ....you think I will like her?p
But she is really wet and slippery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat Fatt View Post
I have tried the following ladies in 1606

Menglu - good looks sexy and good service
Mali - good looks sexy and good service
Shin ya - pretty look with big eyes and good service
Cen cen - cutesy pleasant bubbly girl, with good service
Zuo Zuo - good looks with standard newbie service, keen to learn
Zhi Zhi - tall pretty looks and good service

Should not go wrong with either one. Most of the time I went down, I don’t see them sitting around, usually busy. So I guess the girls are ok for most customers.
Yes most of them good customer service

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBigBadBird View Post
Looks and boobs also count a great deal for me too.
Though not so much chemistry yet, I think the looks and boobs worth my rtf.
I think bro Gesch can vouch for that as he had a ‘fantastic session’.

But I will take your high recommendation soon.
Yang Mi all good but no kiss no french
Old 20-12-2017, 12:39 PM
Samster

unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: L16h6

Quote:
Originally Posted by BronzeGod View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by joker88 View Post
You are right. Me too dun like those fellas blocking the entrance and observing other customers.

But generally the gals are among the best in GL now and OKT Yap is a nice OKT with good biz acumen.

Most of his customers become his friends

That’s why always swing by to TCSS with him

Personally I don’t like to borrow room too
Old 20-12-2017, 01:40 PM
Samster

MrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud of

Yang Mi all good but no kiss no french[/QUOTE]

You’ve already tried her?
Old 20-12-2017, 01:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 158 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4260 / Power: 21
Fat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Most of his customers become his friends

That’s why always swing by to TCSS with him

Personally I don’t like to borrow room too
For me I don’t mind borrowing rooms, from 1608, can see the fish tank. But 1606a very smoky.

I am more concern if have to wait for girls, room should be ok.
Old 20-12-2017, 03:29 PM
Samster

Quote:

You’ve already tried her?
She is very busy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat Fatt View Post
For me I don’t mind borrowing rooms, from 1608, can see the fish tank. But 1606a very smoky.

I am more concern if have to wait for girls, room should be ok.
Yes girl more important than room
Old 20-12-2017, 03:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
swimax deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone know a tall lady wearing grey mini skirt with black heel in this house, she look very attractive.
Old 20-12-2017, 07:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4453 / Power: 20
dbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by joker88 View Post

One thing worth praising about Ah Yap is he will stick to the confirmed timing once you have booked his girls by phone. So even when the guy before you wants to extend another hour, he won't suka suka let the guy extend.
Old 20-12-2017, 07:56 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by dbhh View Post
One thing worth praising about Ah Yap is he will stick to the confirmed timing once you have booked his girls by phone. So even when the guy before you wants to extend another hour, he won't suka suka let the guy extend.
He did inform all his girls about the phone booking immediately

So that customer will not extend session inside room

Very fair to waiting and phone booking customer
Old 20-12-2017, 08:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 638 / Power: 21
HeadOn is a name known to allHeadOn is a name known to allHeadOn is a name known to allHeadOn is a name known to allHeadOn is a name known to allHeadOn is a name known to all

So far ah yap is probably the best guy u can find in gl Liao. He is turning 60 as he told me
Old 20-12-2017, 08:57 PM
Samster

Quote:
She is very busy

Yes girl more important than room
Haha.
She’s super busy after my long FR on her webpage.
Old 20-12-2017, 09:00 PM
Samster

Unhappy Re: L16h6

Quote:
Haha.
She’s super busy after my long FR on her webpage.
All because of you...she said 1 or 2 days advance booking preferred
Old 20-12-2017, 09:07 PM
Samster

Quote:
All because of you...she said 1 or 2 days advance booking preferred
I passed contact to some senior bros le as well.
But she asked me to help screen ‘reliable’ hence did not pass to any bro who asked.
Maybe that’s y queue so long till Jurong.

But got the feeling I became assistant okt...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1