The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 08-08-2007, 05:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1042 / Power: 20
CoolBlack has much to be proud ofCoolBlack has much to be proud ofCoolBlack has much to be proud ofCoolBlack has much to be proud ofCoolBlack has much to be proud ofCoolBlack has much to be proud ofCoolBlack has much to be proud ofCoolBlack has much to be proud of
Re: Confession of a bastard

All of us have our own story to tell, be it sad or happy.
Some call it fate and some call it Karma....but everything happens for a reason.
Life is a journey, the choices that we choose along the way will lead to different endings.
But whatever the outcome, always treasure the here & now...cause it will only be a memory comes tomorrow.
It's through all these experiences and regrets......that makes us wiser and life more meaningful.
Old 09-08-2007, 01:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 192 / Power: 23
Cocky is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCocky is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Red face Re: Confession of a bastard

In life who can do no wrong? But of cos depend on how heavy is the WRONG DOING. Doing drugs is wrong, traffic drugs is wrong, rob is wrong, killing another person is wrong. There are a lots of wrong things that as human will commit or do and all happen with a reason. Everyone in life do wrong things but again how BIG is the mistake that is done.
But the important thing is, if a human have do the wrong things and have to guts to admit that is wrong and face the conceqence and be responsible for the wrong doing than at least you can be consiber as a human being.
Old 11-08-2007, 05:42 PM

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 390 / Power: 0
blue_swatch is a living Saint! - you won't find betterblue_swatch is a living Saint! - you won't find betterblue_swatch is a living Saint! - you won't find betterblue_swatch is a living Saint! - you won't find better

At least u have the maturity and courage to admit what u did was wrong and unfair to her.

If u r able to think that way, u r no longer that bastard u once were. Move on my friend. Dun let your past drag u on.
Old 11-08-2007, 11:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
TamKorSang deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

So Bro Freman...any updates after your National Day meeting with her?
Old 12-08-2007, 08:59 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 78 / Power: 0
Kunotz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Better let bro Freman collect his tots first ... I don't think any change in status can be so fast ...
Old 12-08-2007, 09:27 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
McMoogle deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by spider_j View Post
Looks like there WILL be a FR after all then. As the saying goes, it takes 2 hands to clap and 2 sets of loins to bump against each other. Hope that you will refrain for the sake of the "remorse" which you have expressed.
Is there really a need to be so righteous? This entire forum is dedicated to sins of the flesh.

Besides that, there's a huge difference between "exploiting" a young girl of age 16 and two consenting adults (she must be about 24 now) doing what makes them feel good. It's not even like she's in financial crisis and is only doing it because she has to.

Just a thought
Old 13-08-2007, 01:37 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 118 / Power: 20
Freman deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyFreman deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

hi bros,

yup, had been spending alot of time hanging out with her.

it has not progressed to the 'bed-scene' so I guessed there isn't much to write.

anyway, i think whatever happens next should be private since the aim of this thread has been achieved.

not really into 'blow by blow' essay of my encounters.... perhaps if this relationship ever ends and I like to 'tell my story'... but if it's ongoing, not really into 'live reporting'....

yah, I think too that there's nothing wrong between 2 consenting adults. As long as we don't damage any long term relationship that we each have.
Old 13-08-2007, 02:42 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 384 / Power: 22
spider_j is a living Saint! - you won't find betterspider_j is a living Saint! - you won't find betterspider_j is a living Saint! - you won't find betterspider_j is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by McMoogle View Post
Is there really a need to be so righteous? This entire forum is dedicated to sins of the flesh.
Don't misunderstand. There is no one here amongst us here without any dark secrets.

Quote:
Originally Posted by McMoogle View Post
Besides that, there's a huge difference between "exploiting" a young girl of age 16 and two consenting adults (she must be about 24 now) doing what makes them feel good.
Erm, so it's ok to mess with the same girl again who's 24 now ah?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freman View Post
yup, had been spending alot of time hanging out with her.
it has not progressed to the 'bed-scene' so I guessed there isn't much to write. anyway, i think whatever happens next should be private since the aim of this thread has been achieved.
Darn, no entertainment already.

Was hoping for a blow-by-blow account of how much better she is a lay at 24 compared to 16 when she was an inexperienced, easily-manipulated, troubled young girl that gave away her body in exchange of what she thought was 'real love'to a much older and more experienced man who was only trying to score free young pussy

Quote:
yah, I think too that there's nothing wrong between 2 consenting adults. As long as we don't damage any long term relationship that we each have.
Ah, so you're contemplating a "FB" situation lah?
"You are not your job. You are not the money in your bank account. You are not the car you drive. You are not how much money is in your wallet. You are not your khakis. You are the all-singing, all-dancing crap of the world."
Old 13-08-2007, 04:42 AM
Samster

Freman deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyFreman deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

hiya,

FB ? physically, she is much better shape than last time (grown already mah). Personality wise, she's just my type (I dun really fancy ah lian in the first place).

do I have the desire ? obvious, I'm still a guy.

will I take any action ? not unless she makes a first move. For once, this old wolf will let this lamb pass. still plenty gals out there.

maybe can write about other (not so serious) regrets.

I do have encountered people who've gone 'steady' with me. She thought she could handle being a gf of a married guy. In the end, realised that it's hitting her emotionally too hard, and in the end we have to end it. sad, to have to end like that.

or other brudders can talk about their stories too. welcome to share this thread.
Old 20-08-2007, 10:10 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 670 / Power: 22
qwertyuiop is a splendid one to beholdqwertyuiop is a splendid one to beholdqwertyuiop is a splendid one to beholdqwertyuiop is a splendid one to beholdqwertyuiop is a splendid one to beholdqwertyuiop is a splendid one to behold

Well written here bro yang punk,

I feel that to term a person "bastard" really depends on the situation. If making love with a girl and treating her just like a sex-toy = bastards, then OMG, there's millions or probably billions of bastards in this entire world (global population)

I once had a buddy of many years friendship, he likes to fuck, very handsome, alot of gfs, some got pregnant twice, some probably once and his gf is freeflow type, all Singaporeans and chio one somemore. Doesn't like to use condoms and cause quite a number of abortions already. Do u consider him a bastard? If you do, then I believe there's even worse people than this buddy of mine. (Those whom ask their gf/wife to be prostitutes to satisfy their financial status so that they can fuck other women and it's so common around the whole world and much more "bastard" stuffs)

I just feel that at times, when some things happen, it's part and parcel of life like what Adeline has mentioned. At that point of time when "bastard" issues happened, many of us were probably at puberty age where we still haven't learn how to think properly, to handle situations in the correct manner.

Nothing to regret much Bro Freman, what's done has been done and cannot be undone. What you can do now is like what other bros have mentioned.

- Do it discreetly as both of you are MATURED adults now and make sure no strings attached but this is obviously playing with fire and you will approach another NEW level to learn how to handle the type of consequences you'll face if things turned ugly.

OR

- Just be friends. Period.

Last but not least, if Adeline and you are both adults now, you don't FB her, some other "bastards" still will FB her.

I often heard this from my other bros, just to share with everyone here:
Chinese: 可口美味的羊肉送到你嘴边 , 难道你真的不想尝一尝吗?
English: Won't u even think of tasting the sweet innocent lamb if it offers itself to you?

Easier said than done!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by yang punk View Post
the fact that we are here means that we ARE all bastards in one way or another. Just that some are not aware and therefore write so moralistically.

Now it boils down to your own maturity...if you want to be a good husband and father...don't even think of paid sex or free ons with adeline or anyone like her. Whether paid sex with a fl, a geylang pros or a willing ons... you are still cheating on your wife. Period! But if you are an 'honest' bastard like most of us here...who cannot resist another pussy, then I think Adeline will turn out to be the perfect sex buddy.

10 Greens:
Pussyman72 mokermania viperz Mr Canon darkforce
MM&MM BroRelax colins jinx mebirdie
GoGoGo enzer88 QQ8899 kennyboy_69 aaronclock
clarenceT

Recent upped: johnn

Last edited by qwertyuiop; 20-08-2007 at 10:16 AM. Reason: typo error
Old 20-08-2007, 06:35 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by qwertyuiop View Post
Well written here bro yang punk,

I often heard this from my other bros, just to share with everyone here:
Chinese: 可口美味的羊肉送到你嘴边 , 难道你真的不想尝一尝吗?
English: Won't u even think of tasting the sweet innocent lamb if it offers itself to you?

Easier said than done!!!
*cough cough*.... tasted better than 8 years ago.... *cough again*

so much for updates.....
Old 21-08-2007, 09:02 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1315 / Power: 22
peterfish has much to be proud ofpeterfish has much to be proud ofpeterfish has much to be proud ofpeterfish has much to be proud ofpeterfish has much to be proud ofpeterfish has much to be proud ofpeterfish has much to be proud ofpeterfish has much to be proud ofpeterfish has much to be proud ofpeterfish has much to be proud of

Quote:

so much for updates.....
I think you still lust for her. Once a Bastard, Always a Bastard.

I have done similar things like what you have done. At first shiok and then a bit remorse but if the same thing were to happen again, I am sure I will still do the same. You will do the same too.
Old 21-08-2007, 04:43 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
fishermantan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

very touching thread i say.
i have enjoyed reading it.
Old 22-08-2007, 12:03 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 670 / Power: 22
qwertyuiop is a splendid one to beholdqwertyuiop is a splendid one to beholdqwertyuiop is a splendid one to beholdqwertyuiop is a splendid one to beholdqwertyuiop is a splendid one to beholdqwertyuiop is a splendid one to behold

Juices in the past, gravy in the present

Quote:

so much for updates.....

10 Greens:
Pussyman72 mokermania viperz Mr Canon darkforce
MM&MM BroRelax colins jinx mebirdie
GoGoGo enzer88 QQ8899 kennyboy_69 aaronclock
clarenceT

Recent upped: johnn
Old 22-08-2007, 01:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 128 / Power: 20
madix deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymadix deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:

so much for updates.....
hmm... mentioned tasted...in past tense...so something did happen?
this is such an interesting thread. supposed to go sleep abt 1/2 ago. but sat here and finished reading all the posts.

those who have done the same can i ask something?

are you now thinking of whatever guilty/bastardly/unforgiveable things that you have ever done...and given the choice want to end it differently now?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1