The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 22-03-2017, 06:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4 / Power: 0
Turbo85 is Cool - loads of Potential
Local Minah Linda

Hi Bros, 3 years back I gotta this minah contact from a bro here.
She provide bbbj in cars or stairs. Staying in Bedok area. She have since change her contact. Any chance of Bros here who happen to know her new contact or is she still doing fl? Small size and petite local Malay. Many thanks.
Old 22-03-2017, 07:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 244 / Power: 12
jai6699 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjai6699 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjai6699 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Local Minah Linda

care to send pictures this "bbbj in cars or stairs". want to know more about. Thanks
Old 24-03-2017, 08:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 143 / Power: 18
happyking deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyhappyking deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

You wait 3 years to ask about her ?
Old 24-03-2017, 09:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4 / Power: 0
Turbo85 is Cool - loads of Potential

I tried her a few times but since late last year she had change her contact. Not that I wait 3 years to contact her back.
Old 24-03-2017, 10:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 114 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14033 / Power: 14
sanuuk has a reputation beyond reputesanuuk has a reputation beyond reputesanuuk has a reputation beyond reputesanuuk has a reputation beyond reputesanuuk has a reputation beyond reputesanuuk has a reputation beyond reputesanuuk has a reputation beyond reputesanuuk has a reputation beyond reputesanuuk has a reputation beyond reputesanuuk has a reputation beyond reputesanuuk has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turbo85 View Post
She provide bbbj in cars or stairs. Staying in Bedok area. She have since change her contact. Any chance of Bros here who happen to know her new contact or is she still doing fl? Small size and petite local Malay. Many thanks.
Wrong place to ask ler! You should call your local MP for assistance ! They should serve you since you voted for them!
Old 24-03-2017, 10:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 148 / Power: 9
Barbedwire5 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyBarbedwire5 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sanuuk View Post
Wrong place to ask ler! You should call your local MP for assistance ! They should serve you since you voted for them!
Never mind. I also try try.
30 yrs ago, I knew this minah. Selling pisang-goreng at Geylang Serai.
Lost her PAGER number. Anyone know her or her PAGER number, please help.
By the way, who is MP for Geylang?
Old 24-03-2017, 10:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1002 / Power: 23
sadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud of
Quote:
If she change her contact without telling u, it means... She don't want u to contact her la.

If she want to stay in touch, change number liao will also contact u

Unless u believe she is in coma or phone stolen n lost all her contacts
______
Exchange points obvious ma

Last edited by sadfa; 25-03-2017 at 01:15 AM.
Old 25-03-2017, 12:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 231 / Power: 20
itsabt6x is a Helpful and Caring Samsteritsabt6x is a Helpful and Caring Samsteritsabt6x is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Hmmm....think I know (knew) this minah. Ya, she'd changed her name & contact. Please forget her & move on with your life....
Old 25-03-2017, 11:40 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 111 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8988 / Power: 11
Moderator88 has a reputation beyond reputeModerator88 has a reputation beyond reputeModerator88 has a reputation beyond reputeModerator88 has a reputation beyond reputeModerator88 has a reputation beyond reputeModerator88 has a reputation beyond reputeModerator88 has a reputation beyond reputeModerator88 has a reputation beyond reputeModerator88 has a reputation beyond reputeModerator88 has a reputation beyond reputeModerator88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I met one petite minah selling Nasi lemak around AMK area and her name is Roslinda and she told me she stayed in Bedok few years back! I can pass u her contact if you are keen! Btw, she is around 41 years old!
Old 25-03-2017, 02:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 212 / Power: 9
Hornyong is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHornyong is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHornyong is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moderator88 View Post
I met one petite minah selling Nasi lemak around AMK area and her name is Roslinda and she told me she stayed in Bedok few years back! I can pass u her contact if you are keen! Btw, she is around 41 years old!
Syt minah to Milf minah! BOLEH lah. More spicy!
-
-
Old 25-03-2017, 05:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3868 / Power: 15
Belt has a reputation beyond reputeBelt has a reputation beyond reputeBelt has a reputation beyond reputeBelt has a reputation beyond reputeBelt has a reputation beyond reputeBelt has a reputation beyond reputeBelt has a reputation beyond reputeBelt has a reputation beyond reputeBelt has a reputation beyond reputeBelt has a reputation beyond reputeBelt has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
41y milf better service and sexperiences, i also want hehe
Old 26-03-2017, 01:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 464 / Power: 18
Minah_456 is a glorious beacon of lightMinah_456 is a glorious beacon of lightMinah_456 is a glorious beacon of lightMinah_456 is a glorious beacon of lightMinah_456 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Hey,bro, can share her contact, I love minah, especially milf cos mostly they have a lot of juice

Thks bro
Old 26-03-2017, 01:36 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 224 / Power: 0
Dirk Kuyt is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDirk Kuyt is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDirk Kuyt is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barbedwire5 View Post
Never mind. I also try try.
30 yrs ago, I knew this minah. Selling pisang-goreng at Geylang Serai.
Lost her PAGER number. Anyone know her or her PAGER number, please help.
By the way, who is MP for Geylang?
I know this makcik in this Woodlands Centre coffeeshop that sells goreng-pisang / curry puffs / Malay kueh. She runs the stall with her daughters and I heard she used to sell goreng-pisang in Geylang Serai before relocating to Woodlands. Maybe she is the one you are looking for? You can find her at the stall mainly looking after her grandchild as her daughters do most of the work.
Old 26-03-2017, 06:17 PM
Samster

Barbedwire5 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyBarbedwire5 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

-------------------------------------------------

Last edited by Barbedwire5; 26-03-2017 at 06:19 PM. Reason: see below
Old 26-03-2017, 06:18 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirk Kuyt View Post
I know this makcik in this Woodlands Centre coffeeshop that sells goreng-pisang / curry puffs / Malay kueh. She runs the stall with her daughters and I heard she used to sell goreng-pisang in Geylang Serai before relocating to Woodlands. Maybe she is the one you are looking for? You can find her at the stall mainly looking after her grandchild as her daughters do most of the work.
*ROFL,
Ups you for good reply.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1