The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 20-03-2017, 06:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2344 / Power: 13
Sen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by 50shadesofpsych View Post
You maintain hor I tell you
I'm always too late
Only can see evidence of the mess ... sigh

Old 20-03-2017, 07:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 0
Harmonic deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Countdown to Love

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gundogan View Post
Nice story, camping for more!
Same here too
Old 20-03-2017, 07:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 37 / Power: 0
50shadesofpsych deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Chapter Seven

The early morning rays of sunlight fills the room, coaxing me from deep sleep to wakefulness. I stretch out and open my eyes. It's a beautiful morning, the birds are chirping in the trees, serenading the clouds with their melodies. Beside me, Max is fast asleep. I'm surprised he's still in bed. He's facing me, and I have an unprecedented opportunity to study him. His lovely face looks younger, relaxed in sleep. His gentle lips are parted slightly, and his hair is in a glorious mess. How could anyone look this good and still be single all this while was really a mystery to me.It's tempting to reach out and touch him, he's so lovely when he's asleep.
I could gaze at him all day, but I remember I need to use the bathroom. Slipping out of bed, I walk into his bathroom and stare at myself in the gigantic mirror above the sinks. Do I look different? I feel different, a little sore, if I'm honest. There's an iPod on the sink and I put the earphones in and press play.
Melodious music flows through my ears and I recognize the tune as the instrumental version of Knocking On Heaven's Door. As the music plays, I look at myself in the mirror. Is this what I want? I've given my first time to this guy, someone who makes me feel like a protected little girl outside but ties me up and treats me like a slut when making love. I shudder. I'm bewildered and confused. The good girl in me is back, but I don't want to give up the naughty side of me as well. I'm supposed to be an academic, I was brought up according to the teachings of the Bible, and now I seek pleasure in getting bound and fucked. I needed answers. I needed to know who I really was, who I really wanted to be. I snuck a peek out at the bed where Max was still sleeping. Did he really love me? Or was it in a moment of passion.
Oh Father, guide me, before I come knocking on Heaven's door.
Old 20-03-2017, 08:06 PM
Samster

I'm starving. I head back out to the bedroom. Max is still asleep, so I leave him and head for the kitchen and gasp. It's so sleek and modern, mostly glass, marble and metal with a small touch of wood here and there. I check in the fridge, where there are plenty of eggs, and decide that I would make an omelette. I set about making some batter, humming to myself as the music goes on to the next track, another instrumental cover of Metallica's The Unforgiven. How ironic.
As I prepare the omelette, I think of last night and I grin a big, happy grin. His words, his body, his lovemaking... I close my eyes as my body hums at the recollection, and my muscles contract deliciously deep in my belly. My subconscious scowls at me... you dirty little slut - she screams at me. I ignore her, but deep down I know she has a point. I shake my head to concentrate on the task at hand. Sigh, those guilty feelings that come after sinful pleasure. I try to push all thoughts out of my head and busy myself with the cooking. There's a small cough and I turn around to face a half-naked Max. He looks both amused and bewildered. I get momentarily stunned, then gather myself and yank the headphones out of my ears.
"Good morning, Miss Koe. I can see you're very active today," he smiles, flashing rows of pearly white teeth. I immediately go weak at the knees.
Old 20-03-2017, 08:36 PM
Samster

"I slept well," I reply.
"I can't imagine why." He says, playfully. "So did I, after I came back to bed. I also like how you're not wearing anything under that tee shirt of yours."
"Are you hungry?" I ask, eager to skip that topic.
"Famished" he says with an intense look, and for a moment, I don't think he's referring to the omelette that I'm preparing.
"Would you like me to put some music on so you can continue your... err... humming?"
I stare down at the eggs, knowing that I am turning a deeper shade of embarrassment.
"Please, don't stop. It's very entertaining. I like seeing you happy." His tone is gentle and sincere. Gosh, it was hard not to fall in love with this guy.
I turn and continue to whisk the eggs, probably beating them a little harder than they need.
"How would you like your eggs?" I ask.
"Thoroughly whisked and beaten," he smirks as he whispers in my ear.
I turn back to the task at hand, trying to hide my smile. He's hard to stay mad at. Especially when he's being so uncharacteristically playful. He opens a drawer and takes out two black slate placemats for the breakfast bar. I finish up with the omelette and place it on a plate. I finish up with mine and we dig in.
"This is delicious," he exclaims. "Perhaps, my kitchen will have another chef inside it soon?"
I smile and bite my lower lip nervously.
"You are very delicious as well, Miss Koe." he says.
My thoughts are suddenly driven into a crazed frenzy. Is he implying something?
Max notices my reactions and chuckles.
"Please eat," he says, gesturing to my plate. "you need to replenish some energy after last night's aerobatics."
Oh God, this man is unbelievable.
Old 20-03-2017, 09:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2344 / Power: 13
Sen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond repute

how apt the music was ta the Unforgiven & Knocking on Heaven's door
Old 20-03-2017, 09:37 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sen5eS View Post
how apt the music was ta the Unforgiven & Knocking on Heaven's door
Hahahaha
Old 20-03-2017, 10:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 9
DaveRomero deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice story, please keep going!
Old 20-03-2017, 10:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 8
Humperdinck deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harmonic View Post
Same here too
Same here also
9 59
Old 20-03-2017, 10:18 PM
Samster

We both finish eating and look at each other, unsure of our next course of actions. Then Max breaks the silence.
"So, how was last night?" His eyes burn, filled with deep curiosity. He's really anxious to know how I felt, whether I liked it.
"It was good," I murmur. "you?"
He takes my hands in his and gently massages the area around the wrists where I was bound the night before.
"Yeah. Me too," he smiles. "you feeling alright?"
I nodded.
"Do you always do this?" I ask.
"No."
"Then why me? Are you a sadist?"
He shook his head.
"I just like the feeling of being in control. Of you submitting to me. I get turned on by that, by seeing you at my mercy. You can't escape me, and I can do whatever I like to you."
So he had control and trust issues. That explained it.
"You don't like it?" he asked.
"No, I'm okay with it. Just curious."
He nodded in understanding.
"So does it mean it'll be this way every time?"
He looked at me, unsure of the question.
"I mean, are you going to tie me up every time we make love?"
"It's up to you," he said. "if you aren't comfortable then we won't do it."
I shook my head. "I don't mind."
I must have seemed quite unsure as he didn't seem convinced.
"You sure? Don't force yourself."
I nodded.
"I'm sure. I'm fine with it. Anyways, could you send me home soon? There's class later tonight and I don't have my stuff with me.
"Sure."
We cuddle and engaged in some more heavy petting before Max dropped me off at my house.
"See you tonight, yeah? It's Clinical Psychology, so don't forget your notes."
Such a caring guy. I was smitten.
As I proceeded for my shower, I felt a small sense of satisfaction. I made a guy cum on my first attempt at sex. Hopefully, the rest of my journey would be just as magical as it was last night.
Old 20-03-2017, 10:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 8
arong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hoping to read more..
Old 20-03-2017, 10:28 PM
Samster

Thank you all for the love and support! Am working on it! Thanks once again. Luv ya'll!
Old 21-03-2017, 08:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 89 / Power: 8
Trifecta deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveRomero View Post
Nice story, please keep going!
Yes please do
Old 21-03-2017, 08:39 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 8
harimao deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trifecta View Post
Yes please do
Yes please continue
Old 21-03-2017, 05:15 PM
Samster

Chapter Eight

"Awwww. It's so nice."
I stared at the turntable standing proudly on the display cabinet in the showroom of an audio shop at Delphi Shopping Center. It was a Pro-ject 1xpression Turntable and it had a carbon arm and an Ortofon omb10 cartridge, not the best in its class but the closest to what I could afford. It was a Sunday afternoon and I had dragged Max to one of my favourite hangouts. Max, apparently not an audiophile, was looking bored as hell. I dragged Max into the room and was met by the shop owner whom I had grown familiar with.
"Wah," he said upon seeing us. "bring boyfriend to listen to music ah?"
We both smiled.
"Yes, uncle. Must educate my boyfriend here about what is music."
The shop owner laughed and motioned for us to follow him. We entered the room, which was soundproofed and covered by thick, dark curtains. There was a sofa in the middle and a selection of records on the table, but they were not needed. The shop owner already knew what I wanted and came back soon after with it.
"Here. Enjoy!" he smiled and left the room.
"What's this?" asked Max. "Why do we need to come here to listen to music? Your iPhone don't have music?"
I rolled my eyes at his ignorance and opened the record cover, which Max took a glance at and chuckled.
"Air Supply?" he asked incredulous. "Seriously babe, how old are you actually?"
I lifted the arm, put the record in and went back to his side on the sofa.
"Just shut up, close your eyes and enjoy okay?"
Then, as the familiar tones started and the voice of lead vocalist Russell Hitchcock filled the room, I leaned my head against Max's chest and closed my eyes. Air Supply. Me and Max in a world of our own. This. Is. Heaven.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1