The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 19-03-2017, 01:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 37 / Power: 0
50shadesofpsych deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Countdown to Love

Chapter Three

I found myself at one of the pubs at Holland Village again that night. It was my fifth glass, and just as I went for my sixth, I heard a familiar tune come over the pub’s sound system. It was an oldie, Endless Love by Lionel Richie and Diana Ross. That was the song that was being played when my dad met my mum so many years ago. I wondered when my endless love would come and judging by the looks of things, it wasn’t going to be anytime soon. I imagined Juli and her other half enjoying each other’s company while I was here, alone in this crowded pub drinking my guts out.
Someone sat in the empty seat next to mine, it was a young Indian guy, clean shaven and with tattoos running down his left arm. He reeked of alcohol and tobacco, a sign that he probably had been here for quite awhile without scoring any chicks. He looked at me and smiled, offering his hand.
“I’m Shawn.” He said. “Do I have the pleasure of buying you a drink?”
I smiled and declined his offer. “I’m leaving soon.” I paid and got up to leave but he wasn’t going to give up just yet.
“Hey come on, don’t be shy.”
“No, thanks. I’ve got to go.”
He grabbed my arm and pulled me closer towards him.
“Come on, we’re just getting started. Let me take you somewhere..”
“HEY, she said no!”
A figure came in between and freed my arm from Shawn’s grasp. I looked up at my saviour and recognised him as Max, one of my classmates from school. I seldom talked to him as he was always with his own social circle of friends and many were more than happy to flock to him as he was a high scorer and the class rep. He was from a batch after me but quickly gained the support and friendship of the entire class. He was a social guy and I didn’t particularly like him, but I was thankful he was here tonight.
“Back off,” he snarled at the hapless Shawn. A spanner appeared in his left hand and that was all it took to get the offending party up and running. Max turned to me.
“You alright?” he asked, and I could see the genuine concern in his eyes.
“Yeah,” I nodded. “Hey, thanks for just now.”
He shrugged it off. “Nah, no big deal.” He looked at me and shook his head. “It’s dangerous for a girl like you to be out here drinking so much alone. Come, let me send you home. You need some rest.”
I simply nodded and let him take me to his car.
Old 19-03-2017, 02:16 PM
Samster

Nestled snugly in the bucket seat of his Subaru WRX, it was amazing how fast I had felt my fear subside, how the feeling of security washed over me despite the scenery flashing by outside due to the brutal speed of the car. It was dark inside the car but I felt utterly safe as we headed towards my home, the orange glow of the overhead street lights casting a hypnotic rhythm over our faces as we sped down the central expressway, with the car producing a nice rumble as we headed along.
“You know where I stay?” I asked Max.
“Yeah,” ne nodded. “Pasir Ris St71, am I right?”
I was amazed.
“You mentioned it before during orientation,” he laughed, seeing the shocked look on my face.
“That was so long ago!”
“I’m also secretly stalking you.”
I couldn’t be sure whether he was joking or being serious. He laughed again.
“I’m kidding, I have a good memory.” He said, tapping his head. I smiled. “Can we not go home yet? I don’t want to go home just yet. Take me for a drive first please?”
He nodded. “Sure.”
Old 19-03-2017, 03:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 8
hanglonh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Please continue TS
Old 19-03-2017, 03:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 8
Jojolene deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice story, hope to read more!
Old 19-03-2017, 04:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 8
wrackers deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Please keep going TS
Old 19-03-2017, 04:08 PM
Samster

Chapter Four

We stopped at Changi Beach carpark and I got out of the car, taking in the cool night breeze that left me feeling revitalized and rejuvenated. I closed my eyes and breathed out, letting the sound of the crashing of the waves on the shore fill me, coupled with the salty night air. One thing I loved about being near the sea was that it completely washed away all my troubles, taking me to another place. I felt at peace with myself whenever I was near the ocean.
“Everything alright?”
I turned around to see Max approach me. I nodded. “Yeah, I’m good.”
He continued to look at me.
“So why were you there?” I asked, eager to change the topic.
“Just hanging around, wanted to get some late night coffee by myself. I stay at Dover, you see. How about yourself?”
“Me?” I shrugged. “Just getting some alone time.”
“You look troubled.” He pressed on. “If you think you’re comfortable with talking to me, I’m all ears. Sometimes, it’ll be better to let your troubles out instead of bottling them up inside you. I’m not a Psychologist yet, but I will do my best to help if you’d let me.”
I smiled at him. “It’s nothing, really. Just that I’m seeing everyone around me get attached and settling down, I feel quite left out. I mean, I’m not gorgeous or anything, but it feels like I’m not good enough for anyone. I don’t understand and I don’t like this feeling.”
“No Vivian,” he said. “You’re pretty and nothing or no one should tell you otherwise. Believe in yourself. You may just be one person to the world, but to someone out there, you may be their world.”
“Wow, thanks.” I laughed. “You have a girlfriend?”
He shook his head. “You?”
I raised my left arm and showed him the watch. “Still waiting,” I smiled. “You go get yourself one of these as well.”
He shrugged. “I don’t need a device to tell me who I should love.” He pointed to his chest. “I follow this.”
I smiled. Maybe I finally knew why so many people wanted to be around him. He was a sincere and friendly guy, and I found myself starting to enjoy his company.
“Shall we go for a walk?” he asked.
“Yeah.” I smiled. “Let’s go for a walk.”
Old 19-03-2017, 04:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 8
ABpopa deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping for more updates!
Old 19-03-2017, 05:51 PM
Samster

As we walked, we talked about class, our lecturers, our preparation for our Graduation Project and some personal background stuff, I felt better as the time went by. Truth to be told, I enjoyed his company. He came across to me as more mature than the rest of the classmates, he was a frank and practical guy and it was a trait I appreciated in guys. Throughout the night, he did not make a comment on my body, unlike the rest of the guys who thought tits and pussy were items for their pleasure and made crude jokes about them. As the night proceeded I felt the temperature drop and sneezed as a sea breeze blew by us. Max took off his jacket and wrapped it around me.
“Thanks,” I smiled.
“Tell me if you’re still cold ok? We’ll head back to the car.” His voice was kind and reassuring, the kind that made you feel secure. The kind that promised you that he’d take care of everything, and do anything just to keep you safe. I closed my eyes and rested my head against his chest. He stood still as I took his hand and wrapped it around my waist.
“Am I the first girl you’ve hugged?” I asked him cheekily.
He nodded slowly. Then slowly, he brought his face closer to mine and gave me a small peck on my forehead.
I was sure as hell not ready for that. I could feel the world around me come to a standstill as my heart rate increased.
“What’s that for?” I asked. I didn’t know if I was shocked that he actually kissed me, or angry that he thought he could take advantage of this situation and get fresh with me.
“It’s nothing. I just wanted you to know that you deserved to be loved. I’m sorry if I startled you.”
I turned around to face him. There was a panicked look on his face, like he was scared that I would get angry. It was so amusing. I hadn’t seen someone like him before and perhaps, he was right. I didn’t need a device to tell me who I should or should not love.
“Max, the next time you want to do it, do it properly.”
“Huh?” he asked, puzzled.
I cupped his face in my hands and planted my lips against his. They were soft and warm, and I could taste some coffee on them but I liked it. I felt his hand around my waist as he pulled me closer to him and this made me kiss him even more fervently.
Then he broke it off. We stood there in each other’s arms, catching our breath in the cool night air.
“I’m sorry,” he said, his face blushing.
“No, I’m sorry too.” I said. I made a show of checking my phone for the time. “I think it’s time I went home. Shall we?”
“Yeah.” he nodded.
On the way back, it was quiet in the car but there were a million thoughts running through my head. I had just given my first kiss to a classmate. And I had liked it. And he seemed like such a nice guy. I sneaked a peek at the strap on my wrist. Nothing. I sighed. Maybe Max was right. Maybe I shouldn’t let a device dictate the sort of people that I should love.
We reached my house and I thanked Max for the night. Just as I got out of the car and closed the door, the front passenger window slid down and Max called out to me.
“Hey Vivian.”
“I turned around. “Yeah?”
“No I just wanted to say, it was an amazing night and I think I would like to get to know you better. “
I laughed. “Is that the best you’ve got?”
“I mean, I would like to ask you out for a date. Would you be willing?”
I smiled and nodded shyly. “Yeah, I think that would be nice.”
“Great!” he broke into a large, happy grin. “I’ll go arrange something. See you in school on Monday yeah?”
I smiled. “See ya.”
As I took the lift to the top floor, I could hear his car roaring away into the distance. I smiled to myself and thanked my lucky stars for tonight as I unlocked the door and stepped into my house.
Old 19-03-2017, 06:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 9
DaveRomero deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Waiting for updates..
Old 20-03-2017, 09:35 AM
Samster

Chapter Five

The week went by so quickly that before I knew it, it was the last school day of the week. A week had passed by since that eventful night with Max and I suddenly remembered that he was supposed to ask me out on a date but I had not heard from him. I sighed. Perhaps he had forgotten? Or maybe he had just gotten too caught up that night and was probably regretting his choice now? I had no idea and I didn’t want to think about it. He wasn’t anyone special to me after all, I guess.
I was bathing when my mobile rang outside and like an excited puppy going out for its first walk, I hastily wiped myself dry and grabbed my phone, squealing with delight when I saw his name on the display screen. I lay down on my bed and answered the call.
“Hello?”
“Hey,” came the all too familiar boyish voice that I had somehow fallen in love with. “Whatcha doing?”
“Uhm, nothing really. I just finished bathing and am gonna change.”
“So you’re naked now?” the voice was incredulous and somewhat surprised.
“Uhm, no. I have a towel.”
“Oh. Wow. Okay. Do you want me to call you back later?”
“Nah, it’s fine. I’ll get dressed as we talk.”
He laughed. “It’s okay, I just called to tell you I’m coming over to pick you.”
That was sudden.
“Now? Where are we going?”
He laughed. “Remember our date? I’m bringing you home and cooking for you.”
This was moving way too fast and unexpected for me. But somehow, I liked it. I felt that he was genuine and being sincere with me.
“Oh okay. Just dinner right?” I asked, a part of me inside hoping that he would say otherwise.
“Yeah, just dinner. And a little surprise after that.”
Oh. Surprises. Great.
“So what’s the surprise?”
He laughed again.
“Vivian, it’s not going to be a surprise if I tell you what it is right?”
I blushed. That made sense. I was really intrigued and could feel a hot flush coming over me.
“Where are you now?” I asked.
“Leaving home. I’ll be there in 20 mins.”
“But I stay at Pasir Ris!”
“But I have a Subaru. See you later!”
“Drive safe ok?”
“Always.” Came the reply and the call ended.
I put the phone down and clasped my hands together and grinned happily. Somehow, talking to him made me feel great again. I wondered if this was how it felt to be in love. I got pulled on a tee and a pair of jeans, then I undid the strap of the watch and left it on the bedside table. Maybe Max was right after all. I should follow my heart instead of a machine.
Old 20-03-2017, 09:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2344 / Power: 13
Sen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond repute

support ... 50 shades of psycho-analyytical wearer future technology?
Old 20-03-2017, 09:48 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sen5eS View Post
support ... 50 shades of psycho-analyytical wearer future technology?
Thanks for the support. You'll see as the story unravels
Old 20-03-2017, 10:33 AM
Samster

Sen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 50shadesofpsych View Post
Thanks for the support. You'll see as the story unravels
tot u rather be in a tied up situation than needing unravelling?
Old 20-03-2017, 10:42 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sen5eS View Post
tot u rather be in a tied up situation than needing unravelling?
Ehh you don't spoiler okays? Spank you uh.
Old 20-03-2017, 10:44 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by 50shadesofpsych View Post
Ehh you don't spoiler okays? Spank you uh.
hit me *passes a wooden spatula to u*

After that we swap ok? get down on your knees
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1