The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 17-03-2017, 05:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 126 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2367 / Power: 23
sony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Female Contraceptive Gel

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxman View Post
As another member (sony2002) said, it needs to be inserted deep, all the way in, and how can you be sure if your fingers did get all the way in? A vaginal applicator is probably helpful so it is good if there is one.

This is what I bought from hong kong previously, $3 for 12pieces. This one doesn't come with applicator.

The one that TS selling is a kind of thick gel that comes with a applicator, may be that's why the cost become higher. I do have a video of me using the applicator on my girl. lol
Old 17-03-2017, 06:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2156 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1507 / Power: 12
BroW has a brilliant futureBroW has a brilliant futureBroW has a brilliant futureBroW has a brilliant futureBroW has a brilliant futureBroW has a brilliant futureBroW has a brilliant futureBroW has a brilliant futureBroW has a brilliant futureBroW has a brilliant futureBroW has a brilliant future

Interesting product, how to contact you?
Old 17-03-2017, 10:24 PM
Samster (A)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 532 / Power: 15
Disinfector is a glorious beacon of lightDisinfector is a glorious beacon of lightDisinfector is a glorious beacon of lightDisinfector is a glorious beacon of lightDisinfector is a glorious beacon of lightDisinfector is a glorious beacon of light

Thanks bro sony2002 about his experience.

All these stuff are around a few years already. They are approved in Canada, USA, Taiwan, China, Taiwan and many countries.

Reader can do google about it.

However, it may not be legal in SG because our governement never received any tax form here. If receive tax, it will be legal.

Do PM me for product purchases.
Old 18-03-2017, 12:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 417 / Power: 15
maxman is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermaxman is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermaxman is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermaxman is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermaxman is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by Disinfector View Post
Condom also not 100%.. There is no such thing as 100% in this world. Fyi, all these does not need to use finger to insert deep.. The tub inside is deep enough to go in.
Yes, you are surely correct. No contraceptive is 100% reliable or effective, but they are also not equally effective.

Honestly, this product you are selling sounds exciting but I would really like to know its percentage effectiveness. If you could provide this data, that would be really good.

Male condoms are 98% effective only if used correctly. This means that 2 women in 100 whose partners use a condom will get pregnant in a year.

Diaphragms inserted into the vagina are 92-96% effective if used correctly. Between 4 and 8 women in 100 who use latex diaphragms with spermicide will get pregnant in a year.

Combined contraceptive pill is more than 99% effective if taken correctly. Less than 1 woman in 100 will get pregnant in a year while taking the combined pill.

In the case of spermicide, if women always use spermicide correctly as directed, 15 out of 100 will become pregnant each year. Spermicide is really not effective.

It would seem that a man's chances of becoming a father are better with spermicide than winning a small prize in the lottery in the same year.

Spermicide has several disadvantages:

1. If not used exactly as directed, spermicides may not form a good barrier over the cervix. This may make the spermicide less effective.

2. Some women complain that spermicides are messy or that they leak from their vaginas.

3. Spermicide may irritate the penis or vagina.

The most commonly used spermicide in the U.S. is called nonoxynol-9. Nonoxynol-9 has certain risks. If it is used many times a day, or if it is used by people at risk for HIV, it may irritate tissue and increase the risk of HIV and other sexually transmitted infections.

As I have said before, I have encountered women who get really wet and they leak their pussy juice. The spermicide would leak out too. By the time you ejaculate, the spermicide could have flowed down her legs (doggie or standing position) or down her anus (lying position).

I saw a family planning doctor with my girlfriend. This doctor, a woman in her 50s or 60s, actually rubbished condoms, calling them lousy. I was surprised at her strong condemnation. She explained that in real world use condoms are far below their theoretical 98% effectiveness. After hearing that, I understood her point because I have burst or torn condoms myself several times, especially the ultra-thin ones. She prescribed my girlfriend the pill, and yes, like any medication drug, there could be side effects for some women.

Last edited by maxman; 18-03-2017 at 01:03 AM.
Old 18-03-2017, 08:59 AM
Samster (A)

Disinfector is a glorious beacon of lightDisinfector is a glorious beacon of lightDisinfector is a glorious beacon of lightDisinfector is a glorious beacon of lightDisinfector is a glorious beacon of lightDisinfector is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Yes, you are surely correct. No contraceptive is 100% reliable or effective, but they are also not equally effective.

Honestly, this product you are selling sounds exciting but I would really like to know its percentage effectiveness. If you could provide this data, that would be really good.

[COLOR="RoyalBlue"]Male condoms are 98% effective only if used correctly. This means that 2 women in 100 whose partners use a condom will get pregnant in a year.

Diaphragms inserted into the vagina are 92-96% effective if used correctly. Between 4 and 8 women in 100 who use latex diaphragms with spermicide will get pregnant in a year.

Combined contraceptive pill is more than 99% effective if taken correctly. Less than 1 woman in 100 will get pregnant in a year while taking the combined pill.
Very simple, if you are scare and not confident, don't take and don't risk. Doctor give you pills also have side effect. So what the issue. Everything also have risk.
Old 18-03-2017, 09:01 AM
Samster (A)

Review on this product.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sony2002 View Post
Spermicide and Contraceptive Gel are quite hard to find in Singapore, so i bought them from Hong Kong and JB previously.

I bought a "tablet" form of spermicide from Hong Kong Watson, it is quite cheap like HK$30 for a big box of 20 pieces?

Pro : Cheap and easy to carry
Cons :
1) Melt in Singapore weather and feel like melting butter. I have to keep in freezer before use, or put near my car's aircon vent to solidify it
2) It has a bitter taste and weird smell (so don't ask her to give BJ after you poked in!).
3) It take about 5min to completely melt inside the pussy and it only last for like 20min? So you have to time yourself carefully, do some foreplay and put in the tablet 5min before you want to insert, and have to cum within 20min.
4) You have to use your finger to push the tablet all the way into pussy before it melt, very often the tablet will get "ejected" out of the pussy, so i need to stuff it in again, or put in a new piece.
5) Not suitable if you want to have multiple shots per night, because it has a burning sensation for prolonged use within a night. I have to pee immediately to get rid of the burn.
6) Need to standby wet tissue to clean your finger before continue sex, else the contraceptive will get all over your body. I only realize after playing with my girl's nipple using my finger, and her nipple become so bitter to suck
7) Leave a whitish stain (see below picture)

I also tried the contraceptive gel that TS is selling, I bought from JB previously and here is my review

Cons:
1) bulky and more expensive than tablet (I can't remember the price)
2) She need to be a bit wet so that you can insert the tube smoothly

Pros :
1) easy to use and no mess, I just need to insert the tube deep into her pussy and pump in the gel.
2) No burning sensation, no weird smell
3) feel more "wet" as it act like lubricant
4) No white stuff (see below)

For both contraceptive, no hormones and no side effect (at least to my girl), it was effective too (but your mileage may vary ). Problem is to stop halfway during foreplay to apply the contraceptive, which spoil the momentum, and can't use it in car or outdoor because need to lie down flat to ensure it goes deep into pussy.

Condom is still easier to use for indoor and outdoor situation, but nothing beat Cum-in-pussy raw!
Quote:
Originally Posted by FucKDeviL View Post
I saw this product in Alibaba and some online shop sometime back. Was cusious, so brought a few to try it. Is not cheap including the shipping fees.. Manage to convince my gf to try. It really cool and it work smoothly for us. The process of fucking raw n cumming inside her without getting pregency was really good. Now saw it it side here, mai tu Liao.i quickly place order with TS.
Those who are keen to try or want to use it can PM me for deal.

Those who are scare about it, stay far away.
Old 18-03-2017, 11:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 417 / Power: 15
maxman is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermaxman is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermaxman is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermaxman is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermaxman is a living Saint! - you won't find better

I am sure we all want to be "considerate to our partners and do not create unwanted baby".

Could you help me, and other members, decide on this gel product by giving us some indication of how effective it is?

I tried searching for more information on this product but all I got was Aliexpress sellers showing the same photos.

This is what I found through Google. Read the full article for more information.

https://www.disabled-world.com/artma...ceptives.shtml

Spermicides are contraceptive tablets or suppositories that are placed in the vagina prior to intercourse. These substances are activated by vaginal secretions and kill sperm to prevent pregnancy.

Used alone, spermicides are not an effective birth control method - the reason why they are usually combined with other barrier methods of contraception such as diaphragms, condoms, cervical caps and sponges.

Used alone, they are about 75% to 85% effective but some ingredients may fail to cover the cervix properly. To play safe, your best bet is to combine these products with a diaphragm or cervical cap. The effectiveness of spermicides, however, may be lower than believed since there are no studies to support this.

I do raw often. If this gel product is 98%-99% effective, I would not mind trying it. I would buy straight away. It would set my mind at ease because some women who allow raw do not worry, do not think of, or do not promptly buy, the morning-after pill after I cum inside them. I have to tell them, give them money, insist and remind them to go buy the morning-after pill. Women do not seem to mind celebrating Mothers' Day.

Last edited by maxman; 18-03-2017 at 12:13 PM.
Old 18-03-2017, 12:41 PM
Samster (A)

Quote:
I am sure we all want to be "considerate to our partners and do not create unwanted baby".

promptly buy, the morning-after pill after I cum inside them. I have to tell them, give them money, insist and remind them to go buy the morning-after pill. Women do not seem to mind celebrating Mothers' Day.
Choice is your, some web on the product have 90 over percent effective. Don't waste each other time if you scare this and scare that
Old 18-03-2017, 12:42 PM
Samster (A)

Aier female contraceptive gel,also name liquid invisible condom. It make secure contraception by advanced dual physical barrier technology.

PM me for deal. Thanks
Old 18-03-2017, 07:15 PM
Samster (A)

Please be considerate to your partner and do not create unwanted baby..

Contact me for the purchase of liquid condom for lady.
Old 19-03-2017, 09:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 217 / Power: 11
Crampler is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCrampler is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCrampler is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Brought this once i saw the ads was up. It arrive within one day.

This is my review for Aier

-Push tube design
-comfortable
-easy to use
-smooth colourless
-light weight
-small
-carry around easily

Thanks for intro the product. Now i don’t have to worry.
Old 19-03-2017, 12:02 PM
Samster (A)

Those who are keen to try or want to use it can PM me for deal.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crampler View Post
Brought this once i saw the ads was up. It arrive within one day.

This is my review for Aier

-Push tube design
-comfortable
-easy to use
-smooth colourless
-light weight
-small
-carry around easily

Thanks for intro the product. Now i don’t have to worry.
Old 19-03-2017, 02:13 PM
Samster (A)

PM me for product details and costs.
Old 19-03-2017, 08:52 PM
Samster (A)

PM me for products details and costs.
Old 20-03-2017, 12:22 AM
Samster (A)

PM me for products details and costs.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1