The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 15-03-2017, 07:04 PM
Samster (A)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 532 / Power: 15
Disinfector is a glorious beacon of lightDisinfector is a glorious beacon of lightDisinfector is a glorious beacon of lightDisinfector is a glorious beacon of lightDisinfector is a glorious beacon of lightDisinfector is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Female Contraceptive Gel

Please be considerate to your partner and do not create unwanted baby..

Contact me for the purchase of liquid condom for lady.
Old 16-03-2017, 06:31 AM
Samster (A)

Disinfector is a glorious beacon of lightDisinfector is a glorious beacon of lightDisinfector is a glorious beacon of lightDisinfector is a glorious beacon of lightDisinfector is a glorious beacon of lightDisinfector is a glorious beacon of light

Old 16-03-2017, 10:02 AM
Samster (A)

Old 16-03-2017, 02:14 PM
Samster (A)

Old 16-03-2017, 04:45 PM
Samster (A)

Old 16-03-2017, 06:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 202 / Power: 0
preacher1010 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpreacher1010 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpreacher1010 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

How much?
PM me
Old 16-03-2017, 07:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 126 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2367 / Power: 23
sony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond repute

Spermicide and Contraceptive Gel are quite hard to find in Singapore, so i bought them from Hong Kong and JB previously.

I bought a "tablet" form of spermicide from Hong Kong Watson, it is quite cheap like HK$30 for a big box of 20 pieces?

Pro : Cheap and easy to carry
Cons :
1) Melt in Singapore weather and feel like melting butter. I have to keep in freezer before use, or put near my car's aircon vent to solidify it
2) It has a bitter taste and weird smell (so don't ask her to give BJ after you poked in!).
3) It take about 5min to completely melt inside the pussy and it only last for like 20min? So you have to time yourself carefully, do some foreplay and put in the tablet 5min before you want to insert, and have to cum within 20min.
4) You have to use your finger to push the tablet all the way into pussy before it melt, very often the tablet will get "ejected" out of the pussy, so i need to stuff it in again, or put in a new piece.
5) Not suitable if you want to have multiple shots per night, because it has a burning sensation for prolonged use within a night. I have to pee immediately to get rid of the burn.
6) Need to standby wet tissue to clean your finger before continue sex, else the contraceptive will get all over your body. I only realize after playing with my girl's nipple using my finger, and her nipple become so bitter to suck
7) Leave a whitish stain (see below picture)

I also tried the contraceptive gel that TS is selling, I bought from JB previously and here is my review

Cons:
1) bulky and more expensive than tablet (I can't remember the price)
2) She need to be a bit wet so that you can insert the tube smoothly

Pros :
1) easy to use and no mess, I just need to insert the tube deep into her pussy and pump in the gel.
2) No burning sensation, no weird smell
3) feel more "wet" as it act like lubricant
4) No white stuff (see below)

For both contraceptive, no hormones and no side effect (at least to my girl), it was effective too (but your mileage may vary ). Problem is to stop halfway during foreplay to apply the contraceptive, which spoil the momentum, and can't use it in car or outdoor because need to lie down flat to ensure it goes deep into pussy.

Condom is still easier to use for indoor and outdoor situation, but nothing beat Cum-in-pussy raw!
Old 17-03-2017, 01:32 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 152 / Power: 16
sammicheng1000 is a Helpful and Caring Samstersammicheng1000 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Disinfector View Post
This is singapore ok.

Not an open country, so i dont think all this are not consider legalise here as it is also be consider as part of sex toy.

If you care scare, i suggest, dont even come in to sbf cos the forum is not legal also. U will learn alot of bad thing here.
Why are u getting so defensive. Scare that u cant sell your product is it? Ppl need to know how safe is it before putting something like this into their body no? Seriously some ppl just doesnt have any morale when trying to push their products.
Old 17-03-2017, 07:45 AM
Samster (A)

Quote:
Originally Posted by preacher1010 View Post
How much?
PM me
Done. Already PM you.
Old 17-03-2017, 07:58 AM
Samster (A)

Quote:
Originally Posted by sony2002 View Post
Spermicide and Contraceptive Gel are quite hard to find in Singapore, so i bought them from Hong Kong and JB previously.

I bought a "tablet" form of spermicide from Hong Kong Watson, it is quite cheap like HK$30 for a big box of 20 pieces?

Pro : Cheap and easy to carry
Cons :
1) Melt in Singapore weather and feel like melting butter. I have to keep in freezer before use, or put near my car's aircon vent to solidify it
2) It has a bitter taste and weird smell (so don't ask her to give BJ after you poked in!).
3) It take about 5min to completely melt inside the pussy and it only last for like 20min? So you have to time yourself carefully, do some foreplay and put in the tablet 5min before you want to insert, and have to cum within 20min.
4) You have to use your finger to push the tablet all the way into pussy before it melt, very often the tablet will get "ejected" out of the pussy, so i need to stuff it in again, or put in a new piece.
5) Not suitable if you want to have multiple shots per night, because it has a burning sensation for prolonged use within a night. I have to pee immediately to get rid of the burn.
6) Need to standby wet tissue to clean your finger before continue sex, else the contraceptive will get all over your body. I only realize after playing with my girl's nipple using my finger, and her nipple become so bitter to suck
7) Leave a whitish stain (see below picture)

I also tried the contraceptive gel that TS is selling, I bought from JB previously and here is my review

Cons:
1) bulky and more expensive than tablet (I can't remember the price)
2) She need to be a bit wet so that you can insert the tube smoothly

Pros :
1) easy to use and no mess, I just need to insert the tube deep into her pussy and pump in the gel.
2) No burning sensation, no weird smell
3) feel more "wet" as it act like lubricant
4) No white stuff (see below)

For both contraceptive, no hormones and no side effect (at least to my girl), it was effective too (but your mileage may vary ). Problem is to stop halfway during foreplay to apply the contraceptive, which spoil the momentum, and can't use it in car or outdoor because need to lie down flat to ensure it goes deep into pussy.

Condom is still easier to use for indoor and outdoor situation, but nothing beat Cum-in-pussy raw!

Thanks for the review. Appricate it.
Old 17-03-2017, 11:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1139 / Power: 16
FucKDeviL has much to be proud ofFucKDeviL has much to be proud ofFucKDeviL has much to be proud ofFucKDeviL has much to be proud ofFucKDeviL has much to be proud ofFucKDeviL has much to be proud ofFucKDeviL has much to be proud ofFucKDeviL has much to be proud ofFucKDeviL has much to be proud of

I saw this product in Alibaba and some online shop sometime back. Was cusious, so brought a few to try it. Is not cheap including the shipping fees.. Manage to convince my gf to try. It really cool and it work smoothly for us. The process of fucking raw n cumming inside her without getting pregency was really good. Now saw it it side here, mai tu Liao.i quickly place order with TS.
Old 17-03-2017, 02:11 PM
Samster (A)

Introducing this product

Aier Condoms Female Contraceptive Gel Liquid Condom

Aier is one type of liquid condom are design for female usage.
It was inverted in china and have been in the market for quite some time already.

It have been very safe and it main purpose is to kill sperms and it have been very safe in preventing pregency.
Now you can sure be very sure, have sex without wearing condom and get the unforgettable effect and experience

PM me for price and deal.
Old 17-03-2017, 03:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 417 / Power: 15
maxman is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermaxman is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermaxman is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermaxman is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermaxman is a living Saint! - you won't find better

I love raw as well, and do it often.

However, everyone should know that spermicides (in the form of creams, foams, gels, suppositories, tablets, etc) are typically not considered effective contraception. The chance of fatherhood is higher than other contraceptives.

http://www.mydr.com.au/babies-pregna...on-spermicides

This contraceptive gel probably comes under the same category.

I know it sounds wonderful to be able to do raw without having the woman to commit to the pill and waiting for about a week before she becomes safe for raw, but almost every medical or family planning article will state that spermicides give you a better chance of fatherhood than condoms and pills. Spermicides are also very difficult to find in Australia, a liberal and western country, which raises the question why.

As another member (sony2002) said, it needs to be inserted deep, all the way in, and how can you be sure if your fingers did get all the way in? A vaginal applicator is probably helpful so it is good if there is one. However, spermicides are probably not suitable for "multiple shots per night".

Women who get very wet are also likely to leak out the spermicide increasing your chances of fatherhood.

Planned for fatherhood yet?

I am no expert. However, you can Google the proof of your fatherhood chances.

I would surely like to see this product's percentage effectiveness before using it.
Old 17-03-2017, 04:16 PM
Samster (A)

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxman View Post
I love raw as well, and do it often.

However, everyone should know that spermicides (in the form of creams, foams, gels, suppositories, tablets, etc) are typically not considered enow it sounds wonderful to be able to do raw without having the woman to commit to the pill and waiting for about a week before she becomes safe for raw, but almost every medical or family planning article will state that spermicides give you a better chance of fatherhood than condoms and pills. Spermicides are also very difficult to find in Australia, a liberal and western country, which raises the question why.

As another member (sony2002) said, it needs to be inserted deep, all the way in, and how can you be sure if your fingers did get all the way in? A vaginal applicator is probably helpful so it is good if there is one. However, spermicides are probably not suitable for "multiple shots per night".

Women who get very wet are also likely to leak out the spermicide increasing your chances of fatherhood.

Planned for fatherhood yet?

I am no expert. However, you can Google the proof of your fatherhood chances.

I would surely like to see this product's percentage effectiveness before using it.

Condom also not 100%.. There is no such thing as 100% in this world. Fyi, all these does not need to use finger to insert deep.. The tub inside is deep enough to go in.
Old 17-03-2017, 04:17 PM
Samster (A)

For those who had brought, will be waiting for your review about this product.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1