The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 09-03-2017, 11:32 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 896 / Power: 20
GoeGoeGoe is a splendid one to beholdGoeGoeGoe is a splendid one to beholdGoeGoeGoe is a splendid one to beholdGoeGoeGoe is a splendid one to beholdGoeGoeGoe is a splendid one to beholdGoeGoeGoe is a splendid one to beholdGoeGoeGoe is a splendid one to behold
Re: Now Singapore Taxi companies also want to increase fares

Quote:
Originally Posted by skyleon View Post
At the rate they are going for sure they will lose more votes .
by then SG ppl forget le.

throw in some carrots right before election and all the sheeps will again follow.

Works everytime.
Old 09-03-2017, 09:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1002 / Power: 23
sadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud of
Quote:
At the rate they are going for sure they will lose more votes .
Lose votes but won't be voted out cos sporeans are cowards n fucked up. That means sporeans will suffer for eternity
______
Exchange points suffer ma
Old 09-03-2017, 09:51 PM
Samster

sadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by GoeGoeGoe View Post

throw in some carrots right before election and all the sheeps will again follow.

Works everytime.
You forget these assholes love to scare monger sporeans. Tell them if opposition voted in, sing dollar will drop, flats will be valueless n theyll lose jobs. Sporeans fucking condemned
________
Exchange points scare monger ma
Old 10-03-2017, 04:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3872 / Power: 14
skyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoeGoeGoe View Post

Works everytime.
Hopefully this time the Singaporeans will be smarter and have a better memory because this time the budget will really hurt their pockets .

Ignore list :

rocket_boy is a COWARD

rocket_boy is now Zapzaplah aka zaplamparlarzap

warboi

Craz78

Blacklist bros who I up but never return

Evetan86
sbftiankon
Wally888
Old 10-03-2017, 04:17 PM
Samster

skyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sadfa View Post
Lose votes but won't be voted out cos sporeans are cowards n fucked up. That means sporeans will suffer for eternity
______
Exchange points suffer ma
Of course we all know that the PAP will still be the next government as sadly none of the opposition parties are still not capable of forming the government and looking after an entire country .

Ignore list :

rocket_boy is a COWARD

warboi

Craz78

Evetan86
sbftiankon
Wally888
Old 10-03-2017, 04:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 896 / Power: 20
GoeGoeGoe is a splendid one to beholdGoeGoeGoe is a splendid one to beholdGoeGoeGoe is a splendid one to beholdGoeGoeGoe is a splendid one to beholdGoeGoeGoe is a splendid one to beholdGoeGoeGoe is a splendid one to beholdGoeGoeGoe is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Of course we all know that the PAP will still be the next government as sadly none of the opposition parties are still not capable of forming the government and looking after an entire country .
Ppl just dont want to rock the boat.

Asians will never be as bold as foreigners in trying out something new.
Old 10-03-2017, 04:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 9
MadDoors deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Not that the opposition not capable ..... is those white pussies keep using dirty tricks - lift upgrading, WP town council account, SG50 carrots etc ..... but the worst of all is to end the father's life and use it to gain sympathy votes

Fuck those pussies!!
Old 10-03-2017, 08:08 PM
Samster

Older cabbies not keen on surge pricing

Adeline Tan

Mar 09, 2017 06:00 am

The likely introduction of surge pricing for taxis has not gone down well with older cabbies.

Most of those who spoke to The New Paper were apprehensive about the pricing system and the technology involved.

Mr Chia Chiong Soon, 70, a cabby of 20 years, said: "Why must we make things so complicated? Older people usually drive leisurely, and all we want is for things to remain convenient and easy for us."

Another cabby, who wanted to be known as Mr Tan, 60, said: "I want to rely on the meter, and I don't want to have to keep meddling with my phone when I drive.

"It's dangerous and troublesome for me. My phone is old and cannot handle so many applications."

Others found the dynamic pricing model, which fluctuates based on demand, confusing.

A Comfort taxi driver, Mr Chua, 59, felt that surge pricing would be unfavourable to taxis. He said: "If we have the same pricing model as Grab and Uber cars, then who will book our cabs? Commuters will stick with one platform because it's more convenient for them.

'PROMOTIONAL CODES'

"Moreover, Grab and Uber have promotional codes that could lower the price."

Another Comfort cabby, Mr Tan Tai Heng, 62, also prefers to stick to the meter.

He said: "I don't know how low-surge prices will go during non-peak periods. The meter pricing takes into account traffic jams and delays, so we may earn more."

However, Mr Mahmood Abdullah, 66, said surge pricing may help taxi drivers remain competitive.

"If we have the same pricing as Uber and Grab, then maybe we won't lose out on customers. They may also choose us because now we can all charge the same."

continue reading here : http://www.tnp.sg/news/singapore/old...-surge-pricing

I challenge the taxi companies to lower the taxi rentals by at least $1000.00 to help the taxi drivers . Rather than create problems for both your drivers and passengers .

Ignore list :

rocket_boy is a COWARD

warboi

Craz78

Evetan86
sbftiankon
Wally888
Old 10-03-2017, 08:11 PM
Samster

Taxis may soon get go-ahead to use dynamic pricing

Linette Heng
Reporter

The taxi industry should be allowed to innovate and adapt to new market conditions and competition, Second Minister for Transport Ng Chee Meng told Parliament yesterday.

Mr Ng's comments were a strong hint that taxi companies would soon get the go-ahead to use dynamic pricing as another option for booked trips.

ComfortDelGro, which controls over 60 per cent of cabs here, told the Public Transport Council (PTC) last week of its plan to introduce dynamic, or surge, pricing - similar to that used by third-party car hailing companies Uber and Grab.

Trans-Cab, Premier Taxi and Prime Taxi have also informed the PTC of similar plans.

The PTC is in discussion with the taxi companies, said Mr Ng.

Chua Chu Kang GRC MP Zaqy Mohamed said commuters are now faced with a "double whammy" of fare uncertainty and taxi availability.

Pointing out that the Taxi Availability framework, which requires taxi companies to clock a minimum daily mileage, was scraped last year, he asked: "How can the ministry ensure that the public will be adequately served?"

Mr Ng said he understood some commuters' concerns about dynamic pricing but said they would know exactly how much their fare would be and can choose to accept or decline.

"The taxi companies, I understand, intend to retain the traditional metered fare system even as they introduce dynamic pricing. But ultimately, taxi companies should ensure that dynamic pricing improves, and not worsens the matching of supply to demand," he said.

Transport experts think that surge pricing, which kicks in only when demand is high, will likely push up taxi fares, especially during peak periods.

SIM University economist Walter Theseira said: "Demand would probably be higher during peak periods, where there are currently surcharges.

"While it depends whether taxi companies can comfortably meet demand during these periods, it is unlikely they would want to bring down the current prices."

He is concerned that elderly people who do not know how to use apps to get a taxi might find it more difficult to hail one on the street.

UniSIM adjunct associate professor Dr Park Byung Joon, a transport expert, also thinks that fares are likely to go up.

He said: "During non-peak periods, private hire cars are only slightly cheaper than taxis, but they can be much more expensive during high demand.

"If you average it out, it would probably be more expensive for taxis using surge pricing."

Government Parliamentary Committee for Transport chairman Sitoh Yih Pin said technology had disrupted the industry and provided more options and value for commuters, but he also highlighted the difficulties faced by taxi drivers.

continue reading here : http://www.tnp.sg/news/singapore/tax...ynamic-pricing

Ignore list :

rocket_boy is a COWARD

warboi

Craz78

Evetan86
sbftiankon
Wally888
Old 10-03-2017, 11:01 PM
Samster

Quote:
Taxis may soon get go-ahead to use dynamic pricing

Linette Heng
Reporter

The taxi industry should be allowed to innovate and adapt to new market conditions and competition, Second Minister for Transport Ng Chee Meng told Parliament yesterday.

Mr Ng's comments were a strong hint that taxi companies would soon get the go-ahead to use dynamic pricing as another option for booked trips.

ComfortDelGro, which controls over 60 per cent of cabs here, told the Public Transport Council (PTC) last week of its plan to introduce dynamic, or surge, pricing - similar to that used by third-party car hailing companies Uber and Grab.

Trans-Cab, Premier Taxi and Prime Taxi have also informed the PTC of similar plans.

The PTC is in discussion with the taxi companies, said Mr Ng.

Chua Chu Kang GRC MP Zaqy Mohamed said commuters are now faced with a "double whammy" of fare uncertainty and taxi availability.

Pointing out that the Taxi Availability framework, which requires taxi companies to clock a minimum daily mileage, was scraped last year, he asked: "How can the ministry ensure that the public will be adequately served?"

Mr Ng said he understood some commuters' concerns about dynamic pricing but said they would know exactly how much their fare would be and can choose to accept or decline.

"The taxi companies, I understand, intend to retain the traditional metered fare system even as they introduce dynamic pricing. But ultimately, taxi companies should ensure that dynamic pricing improves, and not worsens the matching of supply to demand," he said.

Transport experts think that surge pricing, which kicks in only when demand is high, will likely push up taxi fares, especially during peak periods.

SIM University economist Walter Theseira said: "Demand would probably be higher during peak periods, where there are currently surcharges.

"While it depends whether taxi companies can comfortably meet demand during these periods, it is unlikely they would want to bring down the current prices."

He is concerned that elderly people who do not know how to use apps to get a taxi might find it more difficult to hail one on the street.

UniSIM adjunct associate professor Dr Park Byung Joon, a transport expert, also thinks that fares are likely to go up.

He said: "During non-peak periods, private hire cars are only slightly cheaper than taxis, but they can be much more expensive during high demand.

"If you average it out, it would probably be more expensive for taxis using surge pricing."

Government Parliamentary Committee for Transport chairman Sitoh Yih Pin said technology had disrupted the industry and provided more options and value for commuters, but he also highlighted the difficulties faced by taxi drivers.

continue reading here : http://www.tnp.sg/news/singapore/tax...ynamic-pricing
Yet another stupid idea by dumb fuck garbagement.

For sure alot of problems n cabbies will be the one who get fucked n complainted cos they face the public.

Naturally garbagement will hide n take cover n let Cabbies get fucked n take the blame.

Even when scheme cock up, they won't take blame but blame others
______
Exchange points got blame ma
Old 11-03-2017, 12:35 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by MadDoors View Post
Not that the opposition not capable ..... is those white pussies keep using dirty tricks - lift upgrading, WP town council account, SG50 carrots etc ..... but the worst of all is to end the father's life and use it to gain sympathy votes

Fuck those pussies!!
Hahaha!!

Last time Amos got complaint by plp who made police report cos he happy old man died.

Now u say he was murdered for political gain. for sure they'll go your house, grab u n throw u to prison
_____
Exchange points plp ma
Old 11-03-2017, 10:10 AM
Samster

Surge pricing for taxis goes against spirit of public service

By Paul Chan Poh Hoi

Published: 4:00 AM, March 11, 2017

The introduction of surge pricing goes against the ethos of the taxi service, and I urge the Public Transport Council (PTC) to reject the proposal (Surge pricing: Let’s keep taxi fares simple; March 8)

Public transportation is fundamentally characterised by predictable, affordable fares that do not fluctuate regularly. Taxis operating under the PTC’s purview should not be exempt from this principle.

Indeed, it is unethical and even harmful to apply market forces of supply and demand to essential public services such as taxis.

Surge pricing will inevitably result in commuters paying well over the regular fare for travel not only during peak hours, but also exceptional situations, such as MRT service disruptions or emergency.

By changing the fare structure, the taxi industry will erode its competitive advantage and turn public opinion against taxi companies.

Above all, the move to introduce surge pricing would set an unhealthy precedent for other modes of public transportation, and would ultimately affect commuter welfare.

One cannot seriously suggest that bus fares, for instance, should also be calculated based on surge demand.

If anything, taxi fares should be simplified, determined solely by distance travelled, and read directly off the meter.

continue reading here : http://m.todayonline.com/singapore/s...public-service

Again I would say would the taxi companies reduce car rentals for your taxi drivers ?

Ignore list :

rocket_boy is a COWARD

warboi

Craz78

Evetan86
sbftiankon
Wally888
Old 11-03-2017, 11:00 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 8
Fiakaholics deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Surge pricing for taxis goes against spirit of public service

By Paul Chan Poh Hoi

Published: 4:00 AM, March 11, 2017

The introduction of surge pricing goes against the ethos of the taxi service, and I urge the Public Transport Council (PTC) to reject the proposal (Surge pricing: Let’s keep taxi fares simple; March 8)

Public transportation is fundamentally characterised by predictable, affordable fares that do not fluctuate regularly. Taxis operating under the PTC’s purview should not be exempt from this principle.

Indeed, it is unethical and even harmful to apply market forces of supply and demand to essential public services such as taxis.

Surge pricing will inevitably result in commuters paying well over the regular fare for travel not only during peak hours, but also exceptional situations, such as MRT service disruptions or emergency.

By changing the fare structure, the taxi industry will erode its competitive advantage and turn public opinion against taxi companies.

Above all, the move to introduce surge pricing would set an unhealthy precedent for other modes of public transportation, and would ultimately affect commuter welfare.

One cannot seriously suggest that bus fares, for instance, should also be calculated based on surge demand.

If anything, taxi fares should be simplified, determined solely by distance travelled, and read directly off the meter.

continue reading here : http://m.todayonline.com/singapore/s...public-service

Again I would say would the taxi companies reduce car rentals for your taxi drivers ?
Ministers pegging their salary to private sector salary also against spirit of public service, it is just pure greed
Old 12-03-2017, 07:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2680 / Power: 15
SiaSuay has a reputation beyond reputeSiaSuay has a reputation beyond reputeSiaSuay has a reputation beyond reputeSiaSuay has a reputation beyond reputeSiaSuay has a reputation beyond reputeSiaSuay has a reputation beyond reputeSiaSuay has a reputation beyond reputeSiaSuay has a reputation beyond reputeSiaSuay has a reputation beyond reputeSiaSuay has a reputation beyond reputeSiaSuay has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sadfa View Post
Hahaha!!

Last time Amos got complaint by plp who made police report cos he happy old man died.

Now u say he was murdered for political gain. for sure they'll go your house, grab u n throw u to prison
_____
Exchange points plp ma
Please don't scare him .

Many thanks to 70% who voted for them .
Old 12-03-2017, 07:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2680 / Power: 15
SiaSuay has a reputation beyond reputeSiaSuay has a reputation beyond reputeSiaSuay has a reputation beyond reputeSiaSuay has a reputation beyond reputeSiaSuay has a reputation beyond reputeSiaSuay has a reputation beyond reputeSiaSuay has a reputation beyond reputeSiaSuay has a reputation beyond reputeSiaSuay has a reputation beyond reputeSiaSuay has a reputation beyond reputeSiaSuay has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiakaholics View Post
Ministers pegging their salary to private sector salary also against spirit of public service, it is just pure greed
There is a difference between private sector and public sector . Those who enter politics usually have a higher calling and they are there to serve the citizens .

Many thanks to 70% who voted for them .
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1