The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 17-02-2017, 12:19 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1002 / Power: 23
sadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by MoeLanYong View Post
I do not know what era some commentators are living in.

When your company makes $10m profits a year, you are just considered a SME. There are thousands of such SMEs in Sg. Over 10 years, the company will have accumulated $100m in its bank account.

I once visited my commercial landlord. He has 60 pages of commercial tenants paying rent to him. His young daughter flipped me to page 43 of his building I am in. And most singaporeans never even heard of his company name. And renting out his buildingd is just his sideline. I don't want to mention his core biz.

These are business owners. Not CEO types. The money in the bank is as good as their own. They decide what to do with it. In my landlord's case, an old man. What would any sane person want to do with $100m in the bank??

Cash out your risk. Pay your son $1m to work in your company. Let him learn how to take over the business and at the same time let him buy some properties.To these people what is there to squabble over 17% corp tax or 20% personal rate? Surely, you jest. I can go on and on about the obscene wealth of people I deal with but this is not the point.

Your company may go under. It's creditors can take whatever they want from your company. But what is yours is yours to keep. I thought Private Limited is a very basic concept??
You read but don't understand
U study but not smart
U got decent IQ but u vote garbagement.

Obviously it's important to take out the money to spend n use. Not let creditors n bank n garbagement take legally

You don't seem to know how the world works.
U think put all money in bank account like ah soh like u meh

There're many ways to take out 100 million.
Paying your son ten million salary Is epitome of stupidity. Don't say pay few hundred k to transfer yr assets. Pay 100k also too much

Even if got 100 million in account, when creditors come, there'll b nothing left n only the gong will siphon money out by the stupid by the book ways u think. Knn.

BTW wad they do is legal but u don't know.
_______
Exchange points moe I mean frog in the well ma

Last edited by sadfa; 17-02-2017 at 12:29 AM.
Old 17-02-2017, 12:29 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 240 / Power: 9
MoeLanYong is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMoeLanYong is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMoeLanYong is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: sex with 11 new friends in 4 months

Quote:
Originally Posted by sadfa View Post
You read but don't understand
U study but not smart
U got decent IQ but u vote garbagement.

There're many ways to take out 100 million.
Paying your son ten million salary Is epitome of stupidity. Don't say pay few hundred k to transfer yr assets. Pay 100k also too much

Even if 100 million, if creditors come, there'll b nothing left n only the gong will siphon money out by the stupid ways u think. BTW wad they do is legal but u don't know
There is no better way than to teach one's son how to fish. I also know of a wealthy dad who transfers $2m to his son every year without the son needing to do anything. I will let the audience decide which is wisdom.
Old 17-02-2017, 12:31 AM
Samster

sadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud of
Quote:
There is no better way than to teach one's son how to fish. I also know of a wealthy dad who transfers $2m to his son every year without the son needing to do anything. I will let the audience decide which is wisdom.
Audience? Audience LJ la
Transfer money pay tax ma.

Do u even know wat this discussion is about
Contradict yourself ?

Can u even discuss this properly. Or r you a clown
______
Exchange points for clowns ma
Old 17-02-2017, 12:38 AM
Samster

MoeLanYong is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMoeLanYong is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMoeLanYong is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sadfa View Post
Audience? Audience LJ la
Transfer money pay tax ma.
Do u even know wat this discussion is about
Contradict yourself ?
______
Exchange points for clowns ma
This is the time I take off. I was only interested in this thread bec a good natured young man seemed lost. The business part caught my attention bec I am a SME owner myself. I view TS's father wise. Sir Sadfa, have a good day
Old 17-02-2017, 12:43 AM
Samster

Quote:
This is the time I take off. I was only interested in this thread bec a good natured young man seemed lost. The business part caught my attention bec I am a SME owner myself. I view TS's father wise. Sir Sadfa, have a good day
Clown .

Please tell me will u pay tax when u don't need to pay.

So u have to pay 100k tax this year.
But in actual fact, u don't need to pay. U pay ZERO.

according to you, youll pay the 100k.
Are you dumb or smart .
You tell me
______
Exchange points stupid ma
Old 17-02-2017, 01:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5425 / Power: 17
everlasty has a reputation beyond reputeeverlasty has a reputation beyond reputeeverlasty has a reputation beyond reputeeverlasty has a reputation beyond reputeeverlasty has a reputation beyond reputeeverlasty has a reputation beyond reputeeverlasty has a reputation beyond reputeeverlasty has a reputation beyond reputeeverlasty has a reputation beyond reputeeverlasty has a reputation beyond reputeeverlasty has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by HC NEWBIRD View Post
Besides sex,

You can take up a new hobby or sports.

Join a club or attend an external night class.

@

@2504@
Done upped

Point Exchange > min Power 2
Please do pm me so I wont miss out..
Old 17-02-2017, 04:28 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 237 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 845 / Power: 11
JasonPhang is a splendid one to beholdJasonPhang is a splendid one to beholdJasonPhang is a splendid one to beholdJasonPhang is a splendid one to beholdJasonPhang is a splendid one to beholdJasonPhang is a splendid one to beholdJasonPhang is a splendid one to behold

I am dealing with high finance and the side effect of it. And yet here people tried to teach me corporate games. Trust me when I said that many of you may seems like little kids teaching mathematics to high school boys.

I an understand why the unhappiness that angry guys here have. The side effect of capitalism. Money changes value in life. My money vs other people's young virgin daughters. I felt disgusted with this world.

Sometime I ask myself what they got to gain, to drop by for a night of wine and dine and sleeping over?

Or tenants that turned into my short term gf. What I had in 3 to 5 years when I was younger came in 4 months.

I nvr knew it could come so easily until I start to tell girls my identity, but thinking back why waste time in life to pretend I earn 5k a month n take bus. Why the game if I am just getting sex from them.
Old 17-02-2017, 07:04 AM
Samster (Premium-Comp)

Quoted: 82 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11703 / Power: 33
ourworld has a reputation beyond reputeourworld has a reputation beyond reputeourworld has a reputation beyond reputeourworld has a reputation beyond reputeourworld has a reputation beyond reputeourworld has a reputation beyond reputeourworld has a reputation beyond reputeourworld has a reputation beyond reputeourworld has a reputation beyond reputeourworld has a reputation beyond reputeourworld has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I do not know what era some commentators are living in.

When your company makes $10m profits a year, you are just considered a SME. There are thousands of such SMEs in Sg. Over 10 years, the company will have accumulated $100m in its bank account.

I once visited my commercial landlord. He has 60 pages of commercial tenants paying rent to him. His young daughter flipped me to page 43 of his building I am in. And most singaporeans never even heard of his company name. Renting out his buildings is just his sideline. I don't want to mention his core biz.

These are business owners. Not CEO types. The money in the bank is as good as their own. They decide what to do with it. In my landlord's case, an old man. What would any sane person want to do with $100m in his company bank account??

Cash out your risk. Pay your son $1m to work in your company. Let him learn how to take over the business and at the same time let him buy some properties.To these people what is there to squabble over 17% corp tax or 20% personal rate? Surely, you jest. I can go on and on about the obscene wealth of people I deal with but this is not the point.

Your company may go under. It's creditors can take whatever they want from your company. But what is yours is yours to keep. I thought Private Limited is a very basic concept??

Then you are probably wrong,,
If creditors are involve,, means loans is involve,,
Directors of the company need to sign off as person guarantor,,
So if company goes under,,, director cannot just escape untouch,,,
Wrong mentality here,,,

If the company is big enough,, the probably shareholder and board of directors are seperated individuals,,
But then for that size it probably not gonna be a pte ltd,,,
Unless it is a family office concept,,
Do you even know what's family office concept?
Nobody owns anything! It's all transferred to a registered office via trust,,
Too Chim for you lar,,,

And pls,,, no business owner who owns multiple buildings will keep 100m cash in corporate account lar,,,
And for your info,,
You mentioned company Owner and not CEO type?

Hello,,, They cannot make decision in running the business! Or how the business should be run!
Seems like you don't understand business at all,,,
So clearly,,, they cannot just "employ" their son and pay him 80K a mth to eat shit there!
They don't have to power to make operational decision,,
Shareholdership and board of directors are completely different!

Please get your fact right,,, clearly you don't know much,,,
Don't try to pull a quick one pls,,,
It's just gonna makes you look dumb!
It's not a virtue not knowing what you are toking about,,,

Fyi,,
we own businesses,, but we don't run them,,
I know my facts,,, do you?

Last edited by ourworld; 17-02-2017 at 07:22 AM.
Old 17-02-2017, 09:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 77 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 829 / Power: 10
Blackenrose is a splendid one to beholdBlackenrose is a splendid one to beholdBlackenrose is a splendid one to beholdBlackenrose is a splendid one to beholdBlackenrose is a splendid one to beholdBlackenrose is a splendid one to beholdBlackenrose is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonPhang View Post
Sex with 11 new friends in 4 months.

Some from dating app, some from social media, 1 friend and 1 ex colleague

And where do I go from there what is the meaning of life?

Just last week. I had sex with 5 gals in 4 days. 3 gals on Saturday. 3 of the 5 were new partners.

I asked myself what is the meaning of life.

Can someone experienced in life tell me.
I guess u yet to find the element called 'love' in life?
Old 17-02-2017, 10:32 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ourworld View Post
Then you are probably wrong,,
If creditors are involve,, means loans is involve,,
Directors of the company need to sign off as person guarantor,,
So if company goes under,,, director cannot just escape untouch,,,
Wrong mentality here,,,

If the company is big enough,, the probably shareholder and board of directors are seperated individuals,,
But then for that size it probably not gonna be a pte ltd,,,
Unless it is a family office concept,,
Do you even know what's family office concept?
Nobody owns anything! It's all transferred to a registered office via trust,,
Too Chim for you lar,,,

And pls,,, no business owner who owns multiple buildings will keep 100m cash in corporate account lar,,,
And for your info,,
You mentioned company Owner and not CEO type?

Hello,,, They cannot make decision in running the business! Or how the business should be run!
Seems like you don't understand business at all,,,
So clearly,,, they cannot just "employ" their son and pay him 80K a mth to eat shit there!
They don't have to power to make operational decision,,
Shareholdership and board of directors are completely different!

Please get your fact right,,, clearly you don't know much,,,
Don't try to pull a quick one pls,,,
It's just gonna makes you look dumb!
It's not a virtue not knowing what you are toking about,,,

Fyi,,
we own businesses,, but we don't run them,,
I know my facts,,, do you?
Hi Mrs Ow,

I read your thread sometimes.

A Pte Ltd can borrow or own properties on its own. Ask TS

There is no determination that a Pte Ltd must evolve after a certain size or that families must run it through a trust. Ask Wee Cho Yaw.

$100m is an example. Companies do keep such amounts and more. Lets just say my previous life involved banking

Cannot make decisions? When you are a shareholder and director? LoL

Here's an interesting story. One of my flings in uni was the only daughter of a SME owner. Her father hired a CEO to teach her how to run the company. She kept complaining to me how dumb he is. After she graduated, she took over. The company is now listed.

No disrespect to you. I know you got your $6m through punting in Citibank shares using your hubby's inheritance, not in building businesses. Then you bought a business or two. Now your day job is mothering your family and entertaining the masses.

Yes, I wished I knew less so that I can come here for entertainment only. Have a good day
Old 17-02-2017, 10:37 AM
Samster

Quote:
I am dealing with high finance and the side effect of it. And yet here people tried to teach me corporate games. Trust me when I said that many of you may seems like little kids teaching mathematics to high school boys.

I an understand why the unhappiness that angry guys here have. The side effect of capitalism. Money changes value in life. My money vs other people's young virgin daughters. I felt disgusted with this world.

Sometime I ask myself what they got to gain, to drop by for a night of wine and dine and sleeping over?

Or tenants that turned into my short term gf. What I had in 3 to 5 years when I was younger came in 4 months.

I nvr knew it could come so easily until I start to tell girls my identity, but thinking back why waste time in life to pretend I earn 5k a month n take bus. Why the game if I am just getting sex from them.
TS, 4 months only? You are not ready yet to move on. Go have more fun.

btw, you look pathetic with 0 reputation points for a Feb 2014 account. Take 9 from me

Last edited by MoeLanYong; 17-02-2017 at 10:53 AM. Reason: Haven't thought of one. Can help suggest?
Old 17-02-2017, 01:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 237 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 845 / Power: 11
JasonPhang is a splendid one to beholdJasonPhang is a splendid one to beholdJasonPhang is a splendid one to beholdJasonPhang is a splendid one to beholdJasonPhang is a splendid one to beholdJasonPhang is a splendid one to beholdJasonPhang is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
TS, 4 months only? You are not ready yet to move on. Go have more fun.

btw, you look pathetic with 0 reputation points for a Feb 2014 account. Take 9 from me
U see. The world is not a world of fairness. And a lot of people cannot accept that. This is a forum of sex. Not true love till eternity, and virginity preservation till marriage. Singapore society is very open minded. I had a lot of sex that I didn't expect it to be so soon and so fast. Many other guys when clubbing and brings friend home and fuck too.

I should not b penalised because I am earning a bit more. After tax and CPF, I no longer getting as much. And when I start buying gift to a long term gf, nothing much left for me.

What is the point of calling me a liar. I am starting this to discuss this disappointment with society orders and sex that easily came by, as well as my addiction to sex, and how time passes without me knowing. Hence, the bigger question, meaning of life, was it pleasure and moment of fun, or something more?
Old 17-02-2017, 02:45 PM
Samster

Quote:
U see. The world is not a world of fairness. And a lot of people cannot accept that. This is a forum of sex. Not true love till eternity, and virginity preservation till marriage. Singapore society is very open minded. I had a lot of sex that I didn't expect it to be so soon and so fast. Many other guys when clubbing and brings friend home and fuck too.

I should not b penalised because I am earning a bit more. After tax and CPF, I no longer getting as much. And when I start buying gift to a long term gf, nothing much left for me.

What is the point of calling me a liar. I am starting this to discuss this disappointment with society orders and sex that easily came by, as well as my addiction to sex, and how time passes without me knowing. Hence, the bigger question, meaning of life, was it pleasure and moment of fun, or something more?
The world is not fair indeed. You have the financial ability. Some have looks to bed 50 photographers. Others have charisma to charm chicks without cars etc

People here are jealous of your wealth and hate you. It is normal.

Do yourself a favour and stop calling yourself a sex addict. Nothing in your description suggests it. One has be his 50s and still need sex 4 times a day to qualify. Google Charlie Sheen. You are just at the prime of your life for testosterone production.

Give yourself time to discover life. If I may borrow Maslow, you are merely doing what you were designed to do - Satisfying levels 1 and 2. Your thirst for sex. When you are ready, you move on to level 3 - family affection, love, sexual intimacy. Note that sex is level 1 and sexual intimacy is level 3.

When you are ready, you move off to levels 4 and 5. Esteem in what you accomplished and achieving your full potential, e.g. establishing your career and clan. Children, grandchildren, the ethos you pass on to them etc. You will find joy in giving to please, not just receiving to be pleased.
Old 17-02-2017, 03:07 PM
Samster (Premium-Comp)

Quoted: 82 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11703 / Power: 33
ourworld has a reputation beyond reputeourworld has a reputation beyond reputeourworld has a reputation beyond reputeourworld has a reputation beyond reputeourworld has a reputation beyond reputeourworld has a reputation beyond reputeourworld has a reputation beyond reputeourworld has a reputation beyond reputeourworld has a reputation beyond reputeourworld has a reputation beyond reputeourworld has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Hi Mrs Ow,

I read your thread sometimes.

A Pte Ltd can borrow or own properties on its own. Ask TS

There is no determination that a Pte Ltd must evolve after a certain size or that families must run it through a trust. Ask Wee Cho Yaw.

$100m is an example. Companies do keep such amounts and more. Lets just say my previous life involved banking

Cannot make decisions? When you are a shareholder and director? LoL

Here's an interesting story. One of my flings in uni was the only daughter of a SME owner. Her father hired a CEO to teach her how to run the company. She kept complaining to me how dumb he is. After she graduated, she took over. The company is now listed.

No disrespect to you. I know you got your $6m through punting in Citibank shares using your hubby's inheritance, not in building businesses. Then you bought a business or two. Now your day job is mothering your family and entertaining the masses.

Yes, I wished I knew less so that I can come here for entertainment only. Have a good day

Hey mate, mr Ow here.

Thanks for visiting our thread once awhile ya!
Couldn't agree more that I made my wealth thru stocks.
In term of running a company, honestly,
Not actively involve.

Yup! Shareholder does makes decision, but usually won't interfere in the operation if he/she is not sitting in the board of director.
(Let the experts handle, making unnecessary decision when not involving in the operation is more like abusing power to me, unless the shareholder also sits in the BOD)

From what I know, most Pte Ltd will require the directors or shareholders to come in as guarantor for the company if it requires credit facilities.

Erm.. I don't Mr Wee but Let just say Im in contact with a boss of a listed company which recently got privatize.
His directors or even himself needs to come in as guarantor when the company require credit facilities too!
such company when they ask for credit facilities is in 100s of millions.

Concerning that he might end up like chemoi boss, eventually affecting his family net worth.
And of course, 富不过三代.. Which is every businessman's concern.
He is now looking into setting up family office.

Basically, TS is not wrong, in fact it's a cyber world here.
He might be truthful.. But it's the way TS phased it,
Sounds kind of Arrogant and cheapen the girls he slept with,
Moreover, considering his command of language here and Those comments made previously by himl,,
Just don't add up to be somebody with proper maturity, dealing with "high finances and its side effect". Lol..

Even so if it's real, he is asking for life advice, which open himself up like an open target! Lol.
Everybody has different ways life leading their life and we owned nobody our life.
Why ask for advice then? Is TS trying to bullshit or trying to show off indirectly? Lol..
Haters are everywhere.
Live the life you deem fit!

If you are unhappy, change, move! You are not a plant.
If you are happy, continue.
If you are lost. Do some soul searching.
If you are aimless, set a goal.
If you are just bullshitting. Quit!

Lead a life mate
Old 17-02-2017, 03:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 221 / Power: 11
MiniBox is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMiniBox is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMiniBox is a Helpful and Caring Samster

super duper bro, what the aggressive you are
I never thought you could do that.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1