The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 16-02-2017, 07:14 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 237 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 845 / Power: 11
JasonPhang is a splendid one to beholdJasonPhang is a splendid one to beholdJasonPhang is a splendid one to beholdJasonPhang is a splendid one to beholdJasonPhang is a splendid one to beholdJasonPhang is a splendid one to beholdJasonPhang is a splendid one to behold
sex with 11 new friends in 4 months

Sex with 11 new friends in 4 months.

Some from dating app, some from social media, 1 friend and 1 ex colleague

And where do I go from there what is the meaning of life?

Just last week. I had sex with 5 gals in 4 days. 3 gals on Saturday. 3 of the 5 were new partners.

I asked myself what is the meaning of life.

Can someone experienced in life tell me.
Old 16-02-2017, 08:20 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 180 / Power: 9
motorsiowSG is a Helpful and Caring SamstermotorsiowSG is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: sex with 11 new friends in 4 months

Just share the gals' contacts with us.
Old 16-02-2017, 08:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 70 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1367 / Power: 14
tnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud of

u must be than handsome & rich....are u driving a trendy sportcar?
Old 16-02-2017, 08:39 AM
Samster (V)

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1318 / Power: 12
Jebuschris91 has much to be proud ofJebuschris91 has much to be proud ofJebuschris91 has much to be proud ofJebuschris91 has much to be proud ofJebuschris91 has much to be proud ofJebuschris91 has much to be proud ofJebuschris91 has much to be proud ofJebuschris91 has much to be proud ofJebuschris91 has much to be proud ofJebuschris91 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonPhang View Post

Just last week. I had sex with 5 gals in 4 days. 3 gals on Saturday. 3 of the 5 were new partners.

What you're feeling is hollowness.
You lie in bed at night and feel lonely, your chest feels empty. You try to make up for it by whatever interaction you have with the women but it is just temporary. You enjoy yourself in that moment and feel normal but afterwards the empty feeling is back and you start the process of finding a temporary solution again.

You have to find someone who you can love. Not just in bed but as a partner. Only then will you find peace.

Ignore List: Gutpunch(Pathetic weirdo)
Old 16-02-2017, 09:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1382 / Power: 10
SoGoodAh has much to be proud ofSoGoodAh has much to be proud ofSoGoodAh has much to be proud ofSoGoodAh has much to be proud ofSoGoodAh has much to be proud ofSoGoodAh has much to be proud ofSoGoodAh has much to be proud ofSoGoodAh has much to be proud ofSoGoodAh has much to be proud ofSoGoodAh has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jebuschris91 View Post
You lie in bed at night and feel lonely, your chest feels empty. You try to make up for it by whatever interaction you have with the women but it is just temporary. You enjoy yourself in that moment and feel normal but afterwards the empty feeling is back and you start the process of finding a temporary solution again.

You have to find someone who you can love. Not just in bed but as a partner. Only then will you find peace.
Couldn't agree more.

To return list- Will return asap, do be patient. Thanks!
Rickey
esssinine
Old 16-02-2017, 09:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 202 / Power: 13
TempLust is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTempLust is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTempLust is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonPhang View Post

No lah....1 on 1 sex is getting boring for him.

He wanna come jio us to go pit roast a girl with him or bukakkae.
Old 16-02-2017, 10:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11785 / Power: 24
otamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by TempLust View Post
No lah....1 on 1 sex is getting boring for him.

He wanna come jio us to go pit roast a girl with him or bukakkae.
Yes you arerright. Sometime too much 1to1 sex us too dull need to spice up by having gangbang.
Old 16-02-2017, 10:12 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
joshjosh69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

win liao lor....get laid so much still feel empty...i cant even get laid without paying knn
Old 16-02-2017, 10:43 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5632 / Power: 21
mike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jebuschris91 View Post

Very Chimm...(profound) but absolutely true. TS may be bedding a lot of bimbos but still feel empty. May just as well PCC...less risks of STD and/other complications. He needs to find his true love, not just another pussy but THE pussy he can share his life with!
Old 16-02-2017, 10:50 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 240 / Power: 9
MoeLanYong is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMoeLanYong is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMoeLanYong is a Helpful and Caring Samster

TS,
You got things too easy through your father's wealth. I read your other comments. Bec of it, you took some wrong turns somewhere.

You can tell yourself you are not a sex addict. You were just able to procure it easier. Anyone with your resources and looks will be bonking chicks the way you do too. So you are not weird or different - don't label yourself.

You feel empty bec sex was created to bind marriages. Bring them closer. Not for trivializing. Imagine 2 pieces of paper stuck together using glue. These two paper are meant to be stuck together forever. What you are doing is tearing one piece out to glue to another paper. Then glue to another paper. Then glue to another paper. This paper will be torn, like you.

A piece of you go missing after each sex encounter bec that lady leaves. Look into the eyes of a prostitute after sex. You will see she has lost her soul.

At 29, you should be asking questions about life like most of us do at this age. One gets tired of sowing wild oats at about this time. The disadvantage for you is you haven't found the One to consider settling down with. And the sad truth is the One you find may love the material comforts that come with you, not you. Money has strangely disadvantaged you.

Most of us older folks have found the meaning of life in love and family. Its called P4 Science - Life Cycles. Organisms are birthed. Grow from young to adult. Reproduce and die. You should be mocking me by now. Reproduction and children sounds morbid to a swinging bachelor. But trust me, you will only know what life is after becoming a father. Then the world will get strangely dim. You will be steeled with one purpose.

My advice? Go on have more fun. Increase the girls. You need to get more sick and tired of being sick and tired till you decide to move on to the next stage in life.
Old 16-02-2017, 03:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 8
bienhoa deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by MoeLanYong View Post
TS,
You got things too easy through your father's wealth. I read your other comments. Bec of it, you took some wrong turns somewhere.

You can tell yourself you are not a sex addict. You were just able to procure it easier. Anyone with your resources and looks will be bonking chicks the way you do too. So you are not weird or different - don't label yourself.

You feel empty bec sex was created to bind marriages. Bring them closer. Not for trivializing. Imagine 2 pieces of paper stuck together using glue. These two paper are meant to be stuck together forever. What you are doing is tearing one piece out to glue to another paper. Then glue to another paper. Then glue to another paper. This paper will be torn, like you.

A piece of you go missing after each sex encounter bec that lady leaves. Look into the eyes of a prostitute after sex. You will see she has lost her soul.

At 29, you should be asking questions about life like most of us do at this age. One gets tired of sowing wild oats at about this time. The disadvantage for you is you haven't found the One to consider settling down with. And the sad truth is the One you find may love the material comforts that come with you, not you. Money has strangely disadvantaged you.

Most of us older folks have found the meaning of life in love and family. Its called P4 Science - Life Cycles. Organisms are birthed. Grow from young to adult. Reproduce and die. You should be mocking me by now. Reproduction and children sounds morbid to a swinging bachelor. But trust me, you will only know what life is after becoming a father. Then the world will get strangely dim. You will be steeled with one purpose.

My advice? Go on have more fun. Increase the girls. You need to get more sick and tired of being sick and tired till you decide to move on to the next stage in life.
So well written and I agreed.
TS should start to make more money and surely honey will come.
Old 16-02-2017, 03:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2451 / Power: 20
siambee has a reputation beyond reputesiambee has a reputation beyond reputesiambee has a reputation beyond reputesiambee has a reputation beyond reputesiambee has a reputation beyond reputesiambee has a reputation beyond reputesiambee has a reputation beyond reputesiambee has a reputation beyond reputesiambee has a reputation beyond reputesiambee has a reputation beyond reputesiambee has a reputation beyond repute

maybe u still haven find the right one yet....
Old 16-02-2017, 03:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 254 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 522 / Power: 10
sammyboyforumm is a glorious beacon of lightsammyboyforumm is a glorious beacon of lightsammyboyforumm is a glorious beacon of lightsammyboyforumm is a glorious beacon of lightsammyboyforumm is a glorious beacon of lightsammyboyforumm is a glorious beacon of light

I am even worse than TS. I have sex with more than 20 new girls in 4 months, one week one new girl to be exact. They are all either FL, ML or prostittue from Geylang. What should I do with my life now, and where should i go from here
Old 16-02-2017, 04:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 206 / Power: 15
JazzMaxim is a Helpful and Caring SamsterJazzMaxim is a Helpful and Caring SamsterJazzMaxim is a Helpful and Caring Samster

TS is trying to tell us he got a strong dick and a deep pocket .
Old 16-02-2017, 04:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 86 / Power: 8
Encryptor deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by siambee View Post
maybe u still haven find the right one yet....
I prefer not to find the right one if I were in TS shoes
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1