The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 01-02-2017, 01:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 83 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1576 / Power: 19
nex_terday has a brilliant futurenex_terday has a brilliant futurenex_terday has a brilliant futurenex_terday has a brilliant futurenex_terday has a brilliant futurenex_terday has a brilliant futurenex_terday has a brilliant futurenex_terday has a brilliant futurenex_terday has a brilliant futurenex_terday has a brilliant futurenex_terday has a brilliant future
Re: Throw A Bit

Interesting story, for a change
Old 01-02-2017, 02:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1026 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2866 / Power: 21
junior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond repute

Bring back the good old memory of TS when he's a baby. Haha.
Old 01-02-2017, 04:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1107 / Power: 18
andythai has much to be proud ofandythai has much to be proud ofandythai has much to be proud ofandythai has much to be proud ofandythai has much to be proud ofandythai has much to be proud ofandythai has much to be proud ofandythai has much to be proud ofandythai has much to be proud of

Nice encounter, support
Old 01-02-2017, 04:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 9
TheDucknight deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrunkenClam View Post
Love the story as well
Love it too
9 48
Old 01-02-2017, 04:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 9
FrothyLee deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by AdmGenAladeen View Post
Thanks for the update TS
Thanking TS as well
9 63
Old 03-02-2017, 07:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 384 / Power: 14
pharoh_15 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpharoh_15 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpharoh_15 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpharoh_15 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Pls do feedback as I'm doing short stories for a change. Will continue the Anthology shortly..
Old 05-02-2017, 06:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 189 / Power: 15
hotfoot is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhotfoot is a Helpful and Caring Samster

What sort of feedback you want ?
Old 05-02-2017, 10:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 100 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3073 / Power: 21
cavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond repute

Continue this story la. Don't always write 1/2 way then change topic
Old 06-02-2017, 08:10 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 38 / Power: 0
Kandles deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by andythai View Post
Nice encounter, support
Support here too
Old 06-02-2017, 10:27 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 8
UnfairPrice deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kandles View Post
Support here too
Support as well
Old 08-02-2017, 05:43 PM
Samster

pharoh_15 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpharoh_15 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpharoh_15 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpharoh_15 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

I'm going to stop writing cause some jokers don't seem to appreciate the time and effort taken to pen my ORIGINAL stories and zap points leaving negative comments like "f**k u". Its not helpful criticism and if you think i have to adhere to your time frame then goodbye..
Old 08-02-2017, 07:16 PM
Samster (eP)

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 78 / Power: 10
peteryeo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Wah bro. Love the story leh. Always my fantasy to find a milf that can let me try some of her milk
Old 09-02-2017, 11:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1026 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2866 / Power: 21
junior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by pharoh_15 View Post
I'm going to stop writing cause some jokers don't seem to appreciate the time and effort taken to pen my ORIGINAL stories and zap points leaving negative comments like "f**k u". Its not helpful criticism and if you think i have to adhere to your time frame then goodbye..
TS, I am quite certain no one TS will be loved by all samsters. After all, the whole idea is for you to share your experience and for those who appreciate your writing and effort. thus, don't take it too personal and please continue your wonderful story.
Old 05-03-2017, 06:50 AM
Samster

Part 2 of the Anthology
========================

Dan was speechless when his wife showed him the pic on her phone. Standing at the lobby of her workplace, he had not seen her that morning as he was still finishing up his night shift. Now on his bike to pick her up after work for dinner, he was still a bit groggy as he stared at the picture of the long plastic device. Was that a "+" sign? "Pregnant" was what the indicator said. Then it hit him as he hugged his wife. They were having a baby! "Wanted you to know first. But after this I'm calling Sister! She'll be thrilled" went the wife. I wasn't so sure.

Sofea was my wife's elder sister. After being married for 8 years, they were still childless. Reaching her thirties already, time was running out for her biological clock. Having tried multiple unsuccessful cycles of IVF, they were drained financially and mentally. It did not help that her husband was the only son and his mother's recent stroke added more pressure on them to conceive. Now her younger sister was pregnant just after a year of marriage. Treating her like my own sister, i was pretty close to Sofea and knew she would be happy for us but deep down i worried that it would be the final straw.

Months passed and my wife's pregnancy was progressing smoothly. Having a big belly and swollen ankles meant she couldn't move around much and was confined at home. I was busy running around on my bike when not working, grabbing food and baby stuff while taking care of wifey at home. One day, wifey informed me to go collect something from Sister's place after work that afternoon. Grabbing some fast food, i made my way to Simei.
Old 05-03-2017, 08:07 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 75 / Power: 0
ZenLover deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thank you for the update bro
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1