The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 18-02-2017, 12:34 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 8
BeerBottle deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Total Recall

Awesome story TS!!
Old 06-03-2017, 12:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 891 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1819 / Power: 16
itguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant future

First, apologies for disappearing for a long time. I have some difficulties signing on and see this website. Finally somehow, I get to log back in.

Previously I have been writing about some pretty decent sexual encounters. Those that will follow now, are some ... which are more controversial. More bastards I call them. So please, if they are not your liking, please stop reading and do not zap me.

Some background on my relationships as they stood before this story took place. I'd known Erin for over 15 years and had even had a crush on her during our high school years.

She had met Tim while we were out of Singapore studying in Australia and Canada. After they moved back I had become good friends with both of them. After 5 years of dating Tim had popped the question and they were married.

They then bought their first home. Tim not being much of a DIY guy, I volunteered to help with many of the projects around the house mostly just for food and beer. While I was working on their house Erin and I would flirt harmlessly when out of earshot of Tim.

Two years later and myself recently single I had purchased my own 3 bedroom unit. One of the bedrooms was in dire need of a painting. Tim and Erin both insisted they would help me out to repay some my generosity.

Closing day came and I moved into one of the good bedrooms and got settled. Finally the weekend came to start updating the other one.

I met Erin for lunch since we worked nearby each other we would get together for lunch on occasion. I saw her already sitting in a booth and headed over to join her.

"Hey, how's it going today?" she asked.

As I looked her over. She was wearing a low cut top with just enough cleaving and I remembered how when she put on the freshman 15 at college she had come back for Christmas break and her tits had seemingly doubled in size.

She soon lost the extra weight but the bigger breasts remained and I think everyone appreciated that!

"Hey Erin so this weekend is the big weekend I start fixing that bedroom do you guys have any plans?"

"Oh well Tim is going to his family cottage but I could really use a break from his family. They've been around every weekend it seems for the last 2 months!" she exclaimed.

"So if you could use my help I would use that as the perfect excuse!"

"Well that would be awesome." I replied. Then added laughing "Something about a pretty woman helping that makes work not feel so much like work!"

She giggled and then said "OK what time should I be there?"

"Oh I'm not planning on starting early. How does 2 o'clock in the afternoon sound?"

"Sure that works for me" Erin replied.

We ordered lunch and made the usual small talk for the rest of our break.

Saturday morning came and I got everything ready. Then in the afternoon there was a knock on the door. I opened it to see Erin standing there.

"Hey great to see you." I said and moved to let her by.

And it really was she had her beautiful blonde hair tied up in a ponytail, she was wearing a faded gym shirt from our high school that was now about two sizes too small.

So when she moved just a little of her flesh was exposed around the waist above the leggings she almost always seemed to wear.

I knew that because I almost always stared too long at that tight little bum in them. I knew she had caught me many times and would just give me a knowing smile.

"Hey recognize the shirt?" she asked.

"For sure Go VJ Go!" I replied, "But I don't remember it being quite so tight." I added.

"She punched my shoulder." Ya I guess it doesn't fit quite the same, but it's just us so whatever"

"Hey I'm not complaining!" I said smiling

"So what's the plan for today?"

"I figure first we would take out the carpet and then maybe paint the walls"

"Sounds good let’s get started!" she replied.

The carpet came out easy enough that I probably could have done it myself. But I'm glad I didn't because when Erin was on her hands and knees it gave me ample opportunity to check out her ass. We talked about old friends from school reminisced mostly.

"So what's next boss man?" Erin asked.

"I guess we could do some painting if you want?"

"Sure I love painting!" she replied.

"Awesome because I'm terrible at doing the edges"

"OK I will do that part then! Finally something that I'm better at then you" she said sticking out her tongue at me.

My mind wandered to what I'd like to have that tongue do.

She left and came back with a stool to stand on. As she stood on the stool and reached over her head it caused her shirt to ride up exposing he cute belly button.

As she was painting the corner between the ceiling and the wall she almost fell off the stool.

"Hey, would you be able to hold me steady while I do this? You know instead of just staring." she added with a smirk.

I went over and reached up and placed my hands on her waist as she reached over her head the shirt got tight so she said "one sec."

I took my hands away and she pulled up her shirt to just below her breasts.

"OK grab on again"

I once again reached out only now I was grabbing onto her bare tummy it felt so soft but firm too.

This position now left my face inches from the leggings covered ass I admired so much. I was lost in my own world hand on her waist when she fell back and that soft bum came smashing into my face.

"Sorry." she said getting down off the stool.

"It's OK I probably won't sue."

"Ya I'm sure you didn't mind that much I could practically feel your breath on my butt."

I just laughed in reply turning a little red.

"Well that isn't working ideally how about I get on your shoulders?"

"Sure let's try that."

So I knelt down and she got up on the stool and then onto my shoulders. This seemed to work well and we were soon working around the room.

Her warm thighs on my cheeks felt great and I asked how she felt about Tim's family visiting so much.

"Oh my god it's just too much for me! Not to mention we haven't been alone long enough to have sex in like 2 months!"

This was the first Erin had ever mentioned their sex life.

"Wow all I know is if I had a girl like you in my bed I wouldn't be able to keep my hands to myself no matter who was visiting" was my reply.

We both laughed. As she was finished now I let her down from my shoulders.

We had some supper and a couple drinks and then some more wine afterwards. We had known there would be drinks involved so I had set her up in the 3rd bedroom.

We headed off to our beds and I was thinking about her body when I got a text from her.

"Hey this room might be uglier than the one we're working on"

"Ya you could be right you'll have to help me pick out the new decor"

"Well I'm not really tired right now actually why don't I come there and we can talk about it some?"

"Sure that works for me"

Next thing she was in my room wearing only booty shorts and a bra. She climbed into the bed beside me like it was no big deal and we talked about finishes and decorations.

Eventually she yawned and said "Well I'm tired now but I'm so comfy in here I'm not going anywhere" With that she rolled on her side next to me.

My mind was trying to figure out what to do next. Here this gorgeous girl who I had fantasized about like a 100 times including just moments ago, was laying warmly beside me in my bed.
Old 06-03-2017, 01:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 8
flumpool deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice story TS
Old 06-03-2017, 02:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 8
LightFader deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Well written bro, camping here...
Old 06-03-2017, 02:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 92 / Power: 10
urn0828 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by itguy2008 View Post
First, apologies for disappearing for a long time. I have some difficulties signing on and see this website. Finally somehow, I get to log back in.

Previously I have been writing about some pretty decent sexual encounters. Those that will follow now, are some ... which are more controversial. More bastards I call them. So please, if they are not your liking, please stop reading and do not zap me.

Some background on my relationships as they stood before this story took place. I'd known Erin for over 15 years and had even had a crush on her during our high school years.

She had met Tim while we were out of Singapore studying in Australia and Canada. After they moved back I had become good friends with both of them. After 5 years of dating Tim had popped the question and they were married.

They then bought their first home. Tim not being much of a DIY guy, I volunteered to help with many of the projects around the house mostly just for food and beer. While I was working on their house Erin and I would flirt harmlessly when out of earshot of Tim.

Two years later and myself recently single I had purchased my own 3 bedroom unit. One of the bedrooms was in dire need of a painting. Tim and Erin both insisted they would help me out to repay some my generosity.

Closing day came and I moved into one of the good bedrooms and got settled. Finally the weekend came to start updating the other one.

I met Erin for lunch since we worked nearby each other we would get together for lunch on occasion. I saw her already sitting in a booth and headed over to join her.

"Hey, how's it going today?" she asked.

As I looked her over. She was wearing a low cut top with just enough cleaving and I remembered how when she put on the freshman 15 at college she had come back for Christmas break and her tits had seemingly doubled in size.

She soon lost the extra weight but the bigger breasts remained and I think everyone appreciated that!

"Hey Erin so this weekend is the big weekend I start fixing that bedroom do you guys have any plans?"

"Oh well Tim is going to his family cottage but I could really use a break from his family. They've been around every weekend it seems for the last 2 months!" she exclaimed.

"So if you could use my help I would use that as the perfect excuse!"

"Well that would be awesome." I replied. Then added laughing "Something about a pretty woman helping that makes work not feel so much like work!"

She giggled and then said "OK what time should I be there?"

"Oh I'm not planning on starting early. How does 2 o'clock in the afternoon sound?"

"Sure that works for me" Erin replied.

We ordered lunch and made the usual small talk for the rest of our break.

Saturday morning came and I got everything ready. Then in the afternoon there was a knock on the door. I opened it to see Erin standing there.

"Hey great to see you." I said and moved to let her by.

And it really was she had her beautiful blonde hair tied up in a ponytail, she was wearing a faded gym shirt from our high school that was now about two sizes too small.

So when she moved just a little of her flesh was exposed around the waist above the leggings she almost always seemed to wear.

I knew that because I almost always stared too long at that tight little bum in them. I knew she had caught me many times and would just give me a knowing smile.

"Hey recognize the shirt?" she asked.

"For sure Go VJ Go!" I replied, "But I don't remember it being quite so tight." I added.

"She punched my shoulder." Ya I guess it doesn't fit quite the same, but it's just us so whatever"

"Hey I'm not complaining!" I said smiling

"So what's the plan for today?"

"I figure first we would take out the carpet and then maybe paint the walls"

"Sounds good let’s get started!" she replied.

The carpet came out easy enough that I probably could have done it myself. But I'm glad I didn't because when Erin was on her hands and knees it gave me ample opportunity to check out her ass. We talked about old friends from school reminisced mostly.

"So what's next boss man?" Erin asked.

"I guess we could do some painting if you want?"

"Sure I love painting!" she replied.

"Awesome because I'm terrible at doing the edges"

"OK I will do that part then! Finally something that I'm better at then you" she said sticking out her tongue at me.

My mind wandered to what I'd like to have that tongue do.

She left and came back with a stool to stand on. As she stood on the stool and reached over her head it caused her shirt to ride up exposing he cute belly button.

As she was painting the corner between the ceiling and the wall she almost fell off the stool.

"Hey, would you be able to hold me steady while I do this? You know instead of just staring." she added with a smirk.

I went over and reached up and placed my hands on her waist as she reached over her head the shirt got tight so she said "one sec."

I took my hands away and she pulled up her shirt to just below her breasts.

"OK grab on again"

I once again reached out only now I was grabbing onto her bare tummy it felt so soft but firm too.

This position now left my face inches from the leggings covered ass I admired so much. I was lost in my own world hand on her waist when she fell back and that soft bum came smashing into my face.

"Sorry." she said getting down off the stool.

"It's OK I probably won't sue."

"Ya I'm sure you didn't mind that much I could practically feel your breath on my butt."

I just laughed in reply turning a little red.

"Well that isn't working ideally how about I get on your shoulders?"

"Sure let's try that."

So I knelt down and she got up on the stool and then onto my shoulders. This seemed to work well and we were soon working around the room.

Her warm thighs on my cheeks felt great and I asked how she felt about Tim's family visiting so much.

"Oh my god it's just too much for me! Not to mention we haven't been alone long enough to have sex in like 2 months!"

This was the first Erin had ever mentioned their sex life.

"Wow all I know is if I had a girl like you in my bed I wouldn't be able to keep my hands to myself no matter who was visiting" was my reply.

We both laughed. As she was finished now I let her down from my shoulders.

We had some supper and a couple drinks and then some more wine afterwards. We had known there would be drinks involved so I had set her up in the 3rd bedroom.

We headed off to our beds and I was thinking about her body when I got a text from her.

"Hey this room might be uglier than the one we're working on"

"Ya you could be right you'll have to help me pick out the new decor"

"Well I'm not really tired right now actually why don't I come there and we can talk about it some?"

"Sure that works for me"

Next thing she was in my room wearing only booty shorts and a bra. She climbed into the bed beside me like it was no big deal and we talked about finishes and decorations.

Eventually she yawned and said "Well I'm tired now but I'm so comfy in here I'm not going anywhere" With that she rolled on her side next to me.

My mind was trying to figure out what to do next. Here this gorgeous girl who I had fantasized about like a 100 times including just moments ago, was laying warmly beside me in my bed.

Welcome back, TS. Thanks for the story.
Old 06-03-2017, 02:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 9
Sexcapadist deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice update bro, pls continue!
Old 06-03-2017, 06:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 8
RedhotPepper deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping too
Old 06-03-2017, 09:31 PM
Samster

UserCP deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Please continue bro!
Old 14-03-2017, 12:39 PM
Samster

itguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant future

Sorry for the long delay. No idea why sometimes can log in to this page and most of the time cannot. Anyone can share some advise?

Here is the next installment. Happy rubbing.....

Should I make a move? What if she doesn't want me to I lose her as a friend. If she tells Tim it becomes a real disaster so I decided to just drift off to sleep as well.

When I awoke I was alone I went downstairs but her car was gone.

I went and had a hot shower stroking my dick thinking about Erin and our day together.

That evening I shot a text to Erin "Hey you left so early I didn't get a chance to thank you for your help!"

"Hey it was my pleasure! But I couldn’t really sleep so I had to get home and take care of some business if you know what I mean I told you it's been a while"

I re-read her text a couple of times. There was no other way she had to be saying she went home to masturbate!

That excited me and so I decided to play along.

"You're telling me I had to take care of some business in the shower this morning. What with you prancing around here all day with that tight shirt yesterday!"

Five grueling minutes passed, my heart started pounding. Did I go too far, commenting on her being the reason I was horny? Should I apologize or try to pass it off as a joke?

Then my phoned beeped indicating a new text. I opened it up "Well I was a little disappointed you talked up a big game about not being able to keep your hands to yourself but then did just that"

Holy shit! My friend's hot wife just said she crawled into bed hoping I would have made a move on her!

"Well you know maybe I'm just a little rusty. If I'm that fortunate again things might be different"

"Oh I have a feeling you'll be that fortunate again " she replied.

"Well I really like the sound of that!"

"Shit Tim just got home and we're going out for supper but talk again soon OK?"

"I can hardly wait!" was my reply.

I adjusted my hardening dick as I re-read her texts a couple of times.

A couple of days passed and I thought it best to give her some time to make sure this is what she really wanted.

Then I randomly ran into Tim and Erin at the local deli.

"Hey there's the handyman!" Erin greeted me with a smile.

"Hey, actually I just finished up the painting and the room looks great!"

"That's awesome I'm glad I could help!" Erin beamed.

Tim added with a chuckle "I'm glad you got her to do something other than just play X-BOX all weekend!"

"Yeah it was great. But I could really use some help picking out the right light, I'm pretty bad at that stuff."

"Well how about Erin meets you at the store after work on Friday she has great style. I'll run home and feed the dogs and then meet you guys at your place, just give me a call when you get there?"

"That sounds like a great plan," I said

"What do you think Erin?"

"Works for me."

"Well enjoy your lunch and see you Friday."

"Ya you guys too, talk to you later."

I got back to my office and finished my lunch. Then BEEP from my phone, a text from Erin

" I'm glad that color looks great on the walls I had it all over me by the end of the day"

I decided to test the waters and see if she had gotten cold feet or not.

"Ya I had quite a bit on myself too but like I mentioned I gave myself a good scrubbing in the morning though."

A few minutes passed and then I got a picture message titled "Even on my favorite bra!". The picture was of her in a bathroom stall at work with her shirt off wearing a bright pink bra and couple of blue dots of paint on it.

It was taken from above showing a lot of cleavage.

"Wow my walls don't look anywhere near THAT good!"

"LOL " Was her reply.

Followed by "But I gotta run to a meeting but can't wait until Friday"

" Ya I'm looking forward to it too!"

Friday night came and I waited in the parking lot at the store after work butterflies in my stomach.

I saw Erin pull in and I walked over as she got out of the car with a big smile.

She was wearing leggings no surprise there and a sweater that was long enough that it covered her bum.

"Ready for our little date?" she asked.

"Oh ya real good place for a date"

"I think with the right person anywhere can be fun!"

"Ya I guess you might be right"

"Oh I'm always right!" she added with a smile.

As we were walking toward the store she took my hand in hers and we went inside.

The lighting displays were separated into rooms one for each type of lighting. The first room was a long hall with displays on the sides and some islands in the center.

It was all exterior lighting and many of the lights had motion sensors on them.

Erin hit my shoulder and ran off.

"Tag your it!" she called out as she ran into the dimly lit hall.

It illuminating as she approached. I chased her up and down and around a couple of the displays when I finally got close enough instead of just touching her and running away I grabbed her tightly around the waist with both arms.

She turned around and faced me my arms still around her waist she reached up and put her arms around my neck we were both panting to catch our breath and laughing a little, her perfume encircling us.

Once we had both caught our breath I took the plunge and leaned in our lips met and I was treated to the taste of her strawberry lip gloss.

We broke the kiss and then she leaned in and we kissed again. Then she leaned back and took her arms from my neck. I reluctantly let go of her waist.

"Well look who's not just all talk." she said winking. Then adding "And me not even half naked yet"

The thought of her half naked making my dick flinch. Then she walked ahead.

The next room was kitchen and dining room.

"What do you think of this one?"

I walked up beside her and placed my hand on her lower back. We talked about what lights we liked while I rubbed her back.

"Well should we head on to what we came for?" she asked.

"Ya I guess so"

The next room was the bedroom lighting. She walked in ahead of me and was looking up at the ceiling lights in the middle of the room.

I found a wall with a dimmer switch to try out the different levels of mood lighting and adjusted it to as low as it would go just enough to see across the room.

Erin turned around and smiling said "Smo-oth."

I didn't say anything as I knew the big grin on my face said it all for me.

She moved to one corned and curled her finger in the come here sign. I walked over placing my hands again on her waist leaning in to taste those delicious strawberry lips again.

We kissed but instead of pulling back like early I felt her mouth open and I accepted the invitation my tongue entering her open mouth.

Her hands were rubbing my shoulders while our tongues mingled. I lowered my hands to her bum rubbing it through the sweater and then slid them under the sweater groping her perfect leggings cover ass.

I withdrew my tongue back into my mouth but hers hungrily followed it. My hands continuing to message her ass.

I felt her hand leave my shoulder and snake between us and start rubbing my dick.

I moaned into her mouth and bit her tongue gingerly then I slid my hand under the elastic of her pants.

All of a sudden the lights were on!

"Oh sorry I didn"t know anyone was in here." The salesman was saying.

We had quickly separated and looked his way.

Erin was the first to talk "Oh that's OK we were just checking out the mood lighting for our bedroom"

"Well do you need any help picking one out?" He asked.

"No I think we can handle it" Erin replied.

I was relieved when he turned to leave.

"Wow that was intense." I said.

"Ya lucky he came in when he did or who knows what I would have gotten up to! Well pick out a light and let's get out of here"

I grabbed a light pretty much any light I just wanted to get back to my place.

We walked back to our cars holding hands again and I opened her car door for her. She sat down and then pulled me down by the neck of my shirt and gave me another French kiss.

"OK let's head your place" Erin said after breaking off the kiss.
Old 15-03-2017, 04:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 153 / Power: 15
PueyKey is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPueyKey is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Looking forward to next instalment.
Old 15-03-2017, 05:33 PM
Samster

FoonHei deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by PueyKey View Post
Looking forward to next instalment.
Same here too
Old 22-03-2017, 12:46 PM
Samster

"Ya see you there!"

I drove like a maniac to get home, not that it mattered how fast I got there since Erin was behind me anyways.

I got home and stood looking out the window excitedly. She pulled into my driveway and I ran to open the door.

I looked out and Erin was still in her car on the phone. Oh shit I thought I forgot Tim was going to meet us here to help tonight.

Finally she put her phone away and came up the steps. I let her in the house

"So I saw you on the phone did you tell Tim we're here now so he can head over"

"Hell no!" she said catching me off guard and pushing me backwards against the wall. "I told him there were no lights good enough in this whole area and I'm making you take me to the Queenstown to get one now. So not to expect us back until after midnight"

While explaining this she had been working on my belt and the button of my jeans.

Then she leaned in close to my ear even though we were the only ones around and whispered.

"And now I'm going to suck your dick and swallow every drop you have like I wanted to since we left that store"

Then my pants dropped to the floor and Erin to her knees. She kissed my stomach below my navel and then kissed my shaft through my boxers and ran her hands up my chest.

Then she pulled my boxers down and my dick sprang forward. She made a purring sound and then sucked one of my balls in her mouth. While her small hand helped my growing dick.

"Oh fuck" I moaned as she switched to the other nut and looked towards the ceiling my hand resting on her head.

I felt it move away and then my dick slide into her warm mouth, then her tongue start suctioning on my shaft. Her head slid back then released pressure slid forward suck down and slide back out.

I opened my eyes and looked down at the top of her head bobbing.

I wanted to see my dick sliding in her mouth though so I brushed her hair back over her ear and she looked up at me with those eyes still maintaining her pace.

My hips bucked involuntarily causing her to gag and pull my dick from her mouth. As I cursed myself her hand still worked my dick.

"Seems like someone IS having fun." she said looking up at me with a smile.

"Oh hell ya you're amazing!"

"Thanks but let me know when you're getting close to cumming. I just want to be prepared for it in my mouth."

Then my dick slide back between those strawberry lips. The situation was getting to be too much my friend's wife had a mouthful of my cock and had just said she was going to swallow my cum.

"OH my god Erin! I can't take much more I"m gonna blow soon!"

She eased back a little sucking on about half my dick while her hand worked my shaft.

Then it hit me hard I felt the first wave shoot into her mouth. My legs went weak and I slid down the wall. Another blast shot out of me but her mouth still on my dick swallowed it all. She kept sucking cleaning me up with her tongue. Then she curled into my chest.

"That was so incredible I don't think I can even walk right now" I said stroking her hair gently. "But once I can we'll have to work on that part you said early about you being naked tonight."

"Pretty sure I just said half naked if I remember correctly."

"OK well then I pick the bottom half!"

"Of course you would say that. What with you looking at my ass as much as you do! Even though that's not really what I meant I guess you got me on a technicality." She added.

"I'm just gonna check my phone to see what time it is now." I said reaching over and fishing my phone out of my pants.

One new message flashed on the screen. I checked the clock first. "Good news it's only 10:30."

I clicked on the new message. It was from Tim of all people. "Hey man good luck tonight Erin can be a handful she might tire you out."

Oh that's right Erin told him we were going shopping! I sent a reply "That sounds like some good advice we just started and I am already sitting down taking a breather."

Erin lying contently on my chest said "Who are you texting?"

"Oh just Tim"

"Wait what! What are you telling him?!" She asked turning to look at me.

I gave her my phone and she read the messages. "Oh my god you're so bad, I hope you don't think I run around on him with all the guys this is just a special thing between you and I"

"Oh I know and I'm drawn to you too it'll be our secret. Well let's move this somewhere a little more comfy." I said standing up and picking her up in my arms.

While I carried her upstairs to my bedroom she was nibbling on my ear lobe. Then she sucked on my neck.
I laid her down on my bed and kissed her deeply then I moved down and kissed her collar bone. Moving down further I pulled up her sweater giving her a kiss on her tight stomach. I grabbed the elastic waist of her leggings and moved them down.

She propped herself up on her elbows to let me take them off. She was wearing a green thong I rubbed the front and found them to be very damp. I pulled them off her as well and tossed them in the corner.

Standingn up I removed my shirt (the only thing I was still wearing) and took the opportunity to admire her. Her sweater was bunched up under her breasts and her pussy was mostly trimmed except for a strip in the middle that glistened with moisture.

To be continued....
Old 22-03-2017, 01:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6532 / Power: 13
JJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for the update TS.
Old 28-03-2017, 10:14 AM
Samster

WOW. Since I can log-in then quickly post the ending of this episode.

"I'm very happy with my lower half choice." I said with a little laugh then crawled in between her knees.

I kissed her pussy lips and then then I her hooded clit, I then licked along her entire groove electing a moan from her.

Spreading her open with my fingers and began to lick in earnest.

"Oh god yes" she said her thighs clamping on my head and her juices running down my chin. "Oh I want your cock in me RIGHT NOW!" she demanded.

I got up to my knees and gave myself a couple of tugs she looked at what I was doing and grabbed me guiding it towards her pussy. She rubbed the little strip of fur on the bottom of my cock.

She pointed my dick into her opening and I pressed down. Feeling some resistance I pushed harder and it slid in part way.

"Oh fuck that's good" I said I just kept pushing with constant pressure her box was so tight and warm once I was balls deep I just stayed there savoring the feeling for a bit.

"This feels so fantastic" I said and she smiled up at me.

I leaned in and kissed her. Then I leaned back and felt her hands on my ass cheeks. I slid my dick out and back in keeping a steady pace. Feeling her tunnel walls contract and myself on the verge I buried myself as deep as I could and her hands squeezed my ass hard, as I felt my cock explode in her pussy.

Completely spent and satisfied I rolled off to her side and said to her. "That was euphoric"

"It was really intense wasn't it? But I better go now before Tim starts to worry."

With that I watched her dress and she leaned in gave me a quick kiss and ran out the door. I drifted off to sleep wondering what was to come next.

End of this phase of fucking a friend's wife in a frienly manner.

The next one.... is not so friendly but something which got me addicted and I discovered how pervert I am....
Old 28-03-2017, 10:41 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 8
EmlynHughes deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice story TS, please continue
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1