The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 05-12-2006, 02:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 831 / Power: 20
yello is a splendid one to beholdyello is a splendid one to beholdyello is a splendid one to beholdyello is a splendid one to beholdyello is a splendid one to beholdyello is a splendid one to beholdyello is a splendid one to behold
Dr Angela - Ang Mo Slut

My name is Dr. Angela Miller, aged 32. What I’m about to tell you is a true. Unbelievable, but true. So read on.

My husband, Frank, is a lawyer. Two years ago, we became expatriates to the sunny island of Singapore, after Frank was hired by an elite law firm here. With my medical background, I found job in a top-notch private nursing home here and soon became their Head Geriatrician – in other words, I take care of the old patients.

Frank was my high school sweetheart. A former football captain of the school team, I was first attracted to his thick head of dark brown hair, his broad shoulders and sculpted body. But as the years went by, after we got married, I found that the high-school-girl attraction I had for Frank was slowly beginning to fade away. He is still as handsome as ever, but somehow, I was looking for something else. But I kept it to myself, although I’m sure he could tell because sex had become increasingly polite. And since a few months ago, I have been keeping another dark secret from him…which is what this story is about.

As the Head Doctor of Geriatrics, I have to attend to old Asian folks, both males and females, ranging from those in their 50s to those in their 80s. They are made up of Chinese, Malays and Indians. Almost all of these folks are at the home because their rich kids would rather pay a hefty amount each month than having to put up with the burden of having their parents at home.

The male residents may be old, but many of them still have a ferocious sexual appetite. It’s not hard to tell from the lecherous smiles they throw at me whenever I attend to them. But it had never bothered me. Humility aside, I am aware that I am a very attractive Caucasian lady surrounded by sexually deprived old Asian grandpas. Young, blonde, a well-toned body, long legs that reached the heavens and sharp, Caucasian features – why, I could easily have been mistaken for a model.

Of all the male residents at the home, the sleaziest had to be Mr Tan. At 79, Mr Tan was one of the oldest residents in the home. But don’t be fooled by his age, for he was the most perverted old man. Female nurses have complained about many of his shenanigans, which include peeking down their blouses when they bend over while attending to him, stealing a touch on their buttocks or making sleazy comments like when he told a nurse how he would love to watch her eat a banana.

I wasn’t spared either. Many a time, I’ve caught him touching himself as he was watching me. Actually, I’ve always been quite flattered by the “bulge” in his shorts that I help make. I may be a doctor and all, but I’m no prude. But I had always been in control of all the sexual attention…until one night.

It was about three months ago. I was on my night shift, doing my rounds. It was about half-past midnight. All the residents were asleep and everything seemed normal. Then I came upon Mr Tan’s room. I opened the door and expecting old Mr Tan to be asleep, didn’t turn the light on. Squinting in the darkness, I found his bed empty. Making my way further into the room, I found the bathroom door left ajar, and the light was on. I was about to turn to leave when I caught a glimpse of a naked Mr Tan through the slightly open bathroom door. He had probably just finished bathing and was drying himself up with a towel. He had his back towards me. Suddenly, I didn’t know what came over me, but the sight of the fat, pot-bellied, Chinese grandpa aroused me. I felt kinky, wicked, slutty and horny all at the same time. Oh God I thought to myself. What am I doing? I am a young, attractive, successful Caucasian woman! I can get any guy I want. How can I be aroused by this old, fat, ugly grandpa!

As I was battling with my sexual conscience, Mr Tan suddenly turned around, exposing his manhood. Even from the distance and in the poor lighting, I could see it very clearly – it was really hairy and it looked dirty and smelly but fuck it, the sight of it made me really horny. His huge, damp balls were dangling invitingly. And for an old Asian grandpa, he definitely had a huge cock. I was already wet just staring at his cock. At that moment I was fantasizing about putting the huge smelly, hairy thing in my mouth and just suck the old geezer dry.

I was probably hypnotized by old Mr Tan’s huge cock, because I was still dumbfounded when he opened the bathroom door and stood fully naked in front of the toilet. He was staring at me, casting a wicked smile at me.

When I finally regained my sanity, I stammered, “Uh-hmmm…I-I’m s-sorry, M-Mister Tan. I thought you were asleep. Just doing my midnight rounds, s-sorry to disturb you. Good night.”

As I abruptly turned to leave the room, Mr Tan called out, “You like it, Miss?”

The smartest thing to do at that point of time was to just leave, but I didn’t. I stopped and turned around, replying, “Uhh…like? Like what?”

“Aiyah, don’t pretend you donno leh, Ma’am,” the old geezer replied in broken English. “Like this thing, lah,” he said, cupping his huge hairy balls and big cock with one hand.

I swear I had never felt hornier in my life at that moment. I could already feel the wetness soaking my g-string, trickling down my thighs.

“You like to see my big fat cock? You want to touch it?” he teased and sniggered sleazily.

“Mr Tan, please, I’m your Doctor. This is inappropriate,” I desperately tried to preserve my dignity.

I was totally caught off guard by what happened next. Mr Tan slowly walked across the room until we were face to face. I was taller than the old bastard, and unable to stare him in the eye, I just stared at his balding scalp. Suddenly, I could feel his huge dick and balls rubbing against my right thigh, on the bare skin between the knee and my skirt.

I breathed heavily, closed my eyes and began to let out a soft moan, “Mmmmmm…”

The feel of his wet, hairy cock rubbing against my naked skin made me drip like mad. I could even feel a little slimy precum on my skin, oozing from the tip of his cock head.

“I know you are just one ang mo slut…” he said softly to my ear. Cheebye look like model, but horny like slut. You like my smelly old dick, right? How, feel nice or not on your leg…ah?” he continued to tease me.

“Mmmmm…uhhh…please Mr Tan…mmmmm…I-I’m your doctor …can’t…ahhhhhhhh I can’t do this,” I replied helplessly.

“Open your eyes, white bitch. Open your eyes and look at my big cock,” he breathed heavily into my ear, drawing himself closer to me.

to be continued...
Old 05-12-2006, 02:48 PM
Samster

yello is a splendid one to beholdyello is a splendid one to beholdyello is a splendid one to beholdyello is a splendid one to beholdyello is a splendid one to beholdyello is a splendid one to beholdyello is a splendid one to behold
Re: Dr Angela - Ang Mo Slut

Slowly I opened my eyes and stared down below his huge, hairy pot-belly. His hand was stroking his cock, which had grown huge and fat. The tip of the head was glistening with delicious fuck juice.

“Ahhh…you like my huge cock, white bitch? Look at you…so sexy white bitch, getting horny looking at old Chinese man cock, ah?” he said, stroking his cock. Suddenly he brought both hands onto my head and guided me down, “Come, bitch…squat down.”

His hands still holding my head, I knelt down in front of his throbbing cock.

“Oh, Mr Tan. It’s so big…” I moaned hornily and bit my lips, as I looked at him stroking himself.

“Tell me what you want to do with it?” he asked me, looking down at me.

“I want to suck it hard…I want to suck you, Mr Tan,” I replied like a horny slut. Here I am, a white classy doctor, becoming an old fat Asian man’s bitch!

“Here, smell it first,” he replied and rubbed his fucking big balls on my face!

“Hmppfffffff!!!!” I cried, as he rubbed himself all over my face. His cock reeked a fishy pungent smell! At first I struggled to free myself as he shove his cock in my face, but soon, his musky odour turned me on really bad and began licking his hairy smelly balls with my tongue.

“Ahhhhh...Fuck! You horny bitch! Lick it, white bitch! Lick it! Ahhh! Make it wet! Spit on my balls, bitch!” Mr Tan shouted at me, as I hungrily licked his balls!

“Ahhh…mmm…you taste so good, Mr Tan…” I mumbled as I licked his balls and stroke his hard cock with one hand. Then I moved on to his hard shaft, first licking the tip and then deepthroating him. I went as deep as I could, until I nearly choked and drenched his cock with my saliva.

“Hhhgggggggrrrrr…..hhgggggggggggggrrrrrhhhh!” were the choking-cum-gurgling sounds that escaped from me as I ferociously devoured the old man’s cock.

As I, squatted, sucking Mr Tan off, I spread my legs and reached underneath my skirt. Holding his big dick with one hand while sucking it, I pulled my G-string panties to the side and began fingering my wet clit.

“Yes, bitch. Fuck your white cunt while sucking my cock!” Mr Tan encouraged, pushing my head back and forth, sliding my lips along his hard shaft.

“Slurrrp…sluurrp…mmm…you like having a white slut sucking your cock, Mr Tan?” it was my turn teasing the old fart. I was his slut now.

“You fucking hot bitch. Oh, so good, huh? A white bitch doctor sucking old man’s smelly cock!” he exclaimed as he looked down on me, sticking out his tongue in ecstasy.

“Ahh…let me teach you to be a real slut,” he said suddenly as he turned around and bent over, his fat as in front of my face. “Lick my asshole, bitch,” he commanded me.

Never in my life had I ever dreamt of licking my husband’s ass, let alone this old Asian fart’s! But somehow, Mr Tan was making me damn horny! I spread his ass cheeks with my hands and began licking his hairy asshole! It stank like you can never imagine but it turned me on!

“Nnnnnhhh…nhhhhhaahhh…” I moaned as I shoved my tongue deeper and deeper into his gaping asshole.

“Annnhhhhh! Fuck my smelly ass with your tongue Miss!” Mr Tan groaned.

After a few minutes of tongue-fucking his asshole, Mr Tan turned around again and let me suck him hard. He held my face and shoved his huge dick hard into my mouth and suddenly, he yelled, “Ok, coming already!”

He took his huge throbbing cock and unloaded a huge wad of cum into my mouth and I swallowed it all, without spilling a drop. After that, I just sat there on the floor, my face and hair in a mess, my skirt pulled up and my panties tugged to the side, exposing my wet pussy.

“Ok, Miss. Come again tomorrow at midnight. I will have something for you,” Mr Tan said to me.

I wondered what he meant by that.

*to be continued..."

Old 05-12-2006, 02:50 PM
Samster

Hope you like what I've written so far! Pls up my points...more exciting adventures of horny Dr Angela coming!
Old 05-12-2006, 02:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
Funkysoul deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

what a lucky old man... sure love to replace him... hehehehe
Old 05-12-2006, 03:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
superman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thumbs up Re: Dr Angela - Ang Mo Slut

camp here for more
Old 05-12-2006, 03:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
thisisatiko deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Whats up DOC?
nice one!! interesting story!! keep it up Doc!
Old 05-12-2006, 03:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 978 / Power: 23
Rainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to behold

Wow..... Nice story...

When there is a problem, there will always be a solution.

So why let the problem bother you
Old 05-12-2006, 03:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 303 / Power: 20
MugenChicken is one of the Best!MugenChicken is one of the Best!MugenChicken is one of the Best!MugenChicken is one of the Best!

Seriously, your singlish spelling is really damn good for a horny ang moh slut...

and please lah, can you imagine a 79 asian old man use the word " you horny bitch" or “Yes, bitch. Fuck your white cunt while sucking my cock!”

True story???..... NOT!
Old 05-12-2006, 05:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 905 / Power: 19
thomas88 is a splendid one to beholdthomas88 is a splendid one to beholdthomas88 is a splendid one to beholdthomas88 is a splendid one to beholdthomas88 is a splendid one to beholdthomas88 is a splendid one to beholdthomas88 is a splendid one to beholdthomas88 is a splendid one to behold

Look at his formal thread :
http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?t=60881
Quote:
Originally Posted by yello View Post
I have a fetish for old women. And I mean old. As long as they're old, doesnt matter whether chio or not, I love them. And I'm juz 27, not ugly even. But just the thought of having a horny old woman pleasing you and you returning the favour makes me excited. Does anyone feel the same way?

Pls share your stories and your contacts!!!
Now he has become a woman telling "her" true story as a nurse........Just say it's a fiction story and that's it. Rather than sayin you're what Dr Angela and so on.
Old 05-12-2006, 05:25 PM
Samster

For goodness' sake...I wrote a story for u guys to enjoy...and just becoz i wrote the clause abt it being a "true story" just to make it more dramatic and interesting, I have ppl cursing me...

am I asking anyone to engage Dr Angela's services??? Sheesh...
Old 05-12-2006, 05:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 19
MyMy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I enjoy reading your story.
Old 05-12-2006, 05:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 905 / Power: 19
thomas88 is a splendid one to beholdthomas88 is a splendid one to beholdthomas88 is a splendid one to beholdthomas88 is a splendid one to beholdthomas88 is a splendid one to beholdthomas88 is a splendid one to beholdthomas88 is a splendid one to beholdthomas88 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by yello View Post
My name is Dr. Angela Miller, aged 32. What I’m about to tell you is a true. Unbelievable, but true. So read on...
You cannot blame people for saying that as you claimed what you're telling is true and also unbelievable true, right.
Old 05-12-2006, 05:45 PM
Samster

come on, it's a "story"...what fun is there if i dont at least try to make it seem 'real'...it's not like i'm making money doing it...i wish u all can juz enjoy it and not take things too seriously...
Old 05-12-2006, 05:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
Aviator deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

huh? story? for a minute i tot its real. nearly want to find out which nurse home. go and check her out
Old 05-12-2006, 06:02 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aviator View Post
huh? story? for a minute i tot its real. nearly want to find out which nurse home. go and check her out
Yup...sorry...I think some ppl juz take the fun out of everything by being so uptight...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1