The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 15-09-2016, 12:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 558 / Power: 10
heavenmothz is a name known to allheavenmothz is a name known to allheavenmothz is a name known to allheavenmothz is a name known to allheavenmothz is a name known to allheavenmothz is a name known to all
Smile Re: Looking for massage sensei

Happy mid autumn festival everyone! (8
Old 16-09-2016, 10:55 PM
Samster

heavenmothz is a name known to allheavenmothz is a name known to allheavenmothz is a name known to allheavenmothz is a name known to allheavenmothz is a name known to allheavenmothz is a name known to all
Re: Looking for massage sensei

Any ladies interested? (8 I don't bite. Hehehe.

Unless you want me to, then that can be arranged. Hehe.
Old 16-09-2016, 11:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2970 / Power: 13
ExBro has a reputation beyond reputeExBro has a reputation beyond reputeExBro has a reputation beyond reputeExBro has a reputation beyond reputeExBro has a reputation beyond reputeExBro has a reputation beyond reputeExBro has a reputation beyond reputeExBro has a reputation beyond reputeExBro has a reputation beyond reputeExBro has a reputation beyond reputeExBro has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by heavenmothz View Post
Any ladies interested? (8 I don't bite. Hehehe.

Unless you want me to, then that can be arranged. Hehe.
Ohh FYI I do bite.... On boobs, neck, earlobes, abalone.. Even fingers and toes... But the force must be well controlled so that it doesn't hurt too much but it creates a heightened awareness and sexpectation on where the next e zone gets attacked...

Drives her crazy!!

Boobs enhancement and Yoni Massage

Boobs enhancement and Yoni Massage. Part II
Old 16-09-2016, 11:54 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExBro View Post
Ohh FYI I do bite.... On boobs, neck, earlobes, abalone.. Even fingers and toes... But the force must be well controlled so that it doesn't hurt too much but it creates a heightened awareness and sexpectation on where the next e zone gets attacked...

Drives her crazy!!
Hahaha. Thanks for the tip bro! Bit scared to bite. I didn't think many girls would like it...
Old 20-09-2016, 11:04 AM
Samster

Bumps. Still looking. Hehe. But maybe I should change from Sensei to partner....
Old 07-10-2016, 11:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
WolfWarrior is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Hello, I'm currently looking for a female masseuse to teach me the art of massaging women. I'm a huge sucker for great foreplay, and I think it works both ways. I've had my fair share of visiting massage parlours, both clean and not-so-clean. Most of the experiences were poor, save a few who really knew how to massage and turn it into foreplay.

I thought of it would be great if I could learn to service ladies. Would any samster be able to recommend me a Sensei?

How about 4 hands massage ?

点 Click 点 Click 点 Click 点

点 Click 点 Click 点 Click 点
Old 07-10-2016, 11:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 265 / Power: 10
Abcdefghijklmn is one of the Best!Abcdefghijklmn is one of the Best!Abcdefghijklmn is one of the Best!

Why you don't book a girl for one hour? Instead of having sex, you massage them.

Like that save your time to find, after all, fonding around or massage is part of the package
Old 09-03-2017, 10:59 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abcdefghijklmn View Post
Why you don't book a girl for one hour? Instead of having sex, you massage them.

Like that save your time to find, after all, fonding around or massage is part of the package
Reviving this thread. Managed to try what you recommended bro. Must say I'm slowly getting better. Hehe.

Still looking to find a massage partner!
Old 09-03-2017, 11:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 906 / Power: 8
TheMentalist is a splendid one to beholdTheMentalist is a splendid one to beholdTheMentalist is a splendid one to beholdTheMentalist is a splendid one to beholdTheMentalist is a splendid one to beholdTheMentalist is a splendid one to beholdTheMentalist is a splendid one to beholdTheMentalist is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Reviving this thread. Managed to try what you recommended bro. Must say I'm slowly getting better. Hehe.

So you have booked and tried a few times? Massaged until she horny?
Old 10-03-2017, 12:36 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMentalist View Post
So you have booked and tried a few times? Massaged until she horny?
Hahaha. Haven't reached the skill of magic fingers, But pretty pleased with the outcomes. She was fairly loosened and then properly and adequately serviced I must say.

Getting there but need practise Lor...
Old 10-03-2017, 11:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2209 / Power: 9
ExBros has a reputation beyond reputeExBros has a reputation beyond reputeExBros has a reputation beyond reputeExBros has a reputation beyond reputeExBros has a reputation beyond reputeExBros has a reputation beyond reputeExBros has a reputation beyond reputeExBros has a reputation beyond reputeExBros has a reputation beyond reputeExBros has a reputation beyond reputeExBros has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Clap! Clap! Clap!

Nothing comes without effort and some investments...

However, having said that, even if you achieved a good level of competency, you might not find a gal Whois equally competent at massage to be in a massage exchange... speaking from experience

But if you really like / aim to please... it's a start!
Old 10-03-2017, 11:27 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExBros View Post
Clap! Clap! Clap!

Nothing comes without effort and some investments...

However, having said that, even if you achieved a good level of competency, you might not find a gal Whois equally competent at massage to be in a massage exchange... speaking from experience

But if you really like / aim to please... it's a start!
Thanks bro! I still far from your level ah. Hahahahaha.

Just a past time and useful skill to have.
Old 11-03-2017, 03:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 140 / Power: 18
dennis88888 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guydennis88888 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Come back you! Hahaha.

No la. Sex is 2 ways. I'm not looking to piak piak, just wanna learn to please and treat a lady better. I Guess sex would be a bonus, cos it depends on the chemistry and all that jazz. (8

Plus I v shy one. Lol.

But maybe if you... Ur stories too hot alr. Hahaha. I scared I cannot live up to your standard.
pay $$$ to FL i believe they willing to let you massage plus can piak piak...no freebies in the world
Old 21-03-2017, 12:51 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by dennis88888 View Post
pay $$$ to FL i believe they willing to let you massage plus can piak piak...no freebies in the world
Hahaha.. agreed bro.. no such thing as free lunch.

I'm actually willing to pay to practise.. just that idk what rates to go by. Hahaha. Any advise?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1