The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 26-08-2016, 07:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 817 / Power: 21
bizbiz is a splendid one to beholdbizbiz is a splendid one to beholdbizbiz is a splendid one to beholdbizbiz is a splendid one to beholdbizbiz is a splendid one to beholdbizbiz is a splendid one to beholdbizbiz is a splendid one to behold
Re: Is the haze coming back ???

Every year same old problem. Guess Singapore did not manage to solve the problem. More people will get sick and stay indoors . The country's GDP will further go down .
Old 26-08-2016, 08:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 9
RogerRomeo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by bizbiz View Post
Every year same old problem. Guess Singapore did not manage to solve the problem. More people will get sick and stay indoors . The country's GDP will further go down .
How to solve the problem? By giving them billions to stop the burning?
Old 26-08-2016, 08:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 135 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9583 / Power: 19
dyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sanuuk View Post
Confirmed back liao! So hazy this morning!
points returned bro...
Old 26-08-2016, 08:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1002 / Power: 23
sadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by skyleon View Post
Everyone seems to have forgotten.

Last time after elections, garbagement brag n brag non stop about how great they are n spore made the right choice.

God said fuck you understand!!!!!! And strike spore with heavy haze.

Now Nathans funeral got haze. Coincidence ma???
Old 26-08-2016, 08:40 PM
Samster

sadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by RogerRomeo View Post
How to solve the problem? By giving them billions to stop the burning?
Who say cannot stop? Do you know forest fires happening all over the world. Usa, Australia, near Russia. Nothing new la.

Don't listen to fucked up garbagement la.
They imply cos Indonesians incompetent, cannot solve.

But what did gabagement did?
Vivian thinks he can solve the problem like in spore.
He pass his stupid law, think problem solved.

Now indo government say fcuk you!
Your law not valid ok. Vivian lanlan.
And cb shanmugam run his cb mouth non stop.
While spore children suffer.

Useless garbagement. Only talk n talk.
Fcuking worthless. Ptuii!!!
Old 26-08-2016, 08:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 214 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10765 / Power: 17
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by silverug View Post
Now we also have 3 seasons

rainy
Dry
Hazy

It's lesson not learnt !!

Upz for your good observations.
Old 26-08-2016, 09:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 122 / Power: 15
ZenMichael deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyZenMichael deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sadfa View Post
Who say cannot stop? Do you know forest fires happening all over the world. Usa, Australia, near Russia. Nothing new la.

Don't listen to fucked up garbagement la.
They imply cos Indonesians incompetent, cannot solve.

But what did gabagement did?
Vivian thinks he can solve the problem like in spore.
He pass his stupid law, think problem solved.

Now indo government say fcuk you!
Your law not valid ok. Vivian lanlan.
And cb shanmugam run his cb mouth non stop.
While spore children suffer.

Useless garbagement. Only talk n talk.
Fcuking worthless. Ptuii!!!
As if passing law to enforce it will help . How can you tell people what to do in their own house . Do you think that by giving them millions of dollars to the Indonesians you think they will listen to you ? They will most likely say thank you for the free money . I wonder why is it so difficult to give real time hourly reading ? Why must they gave 3 hr PSI reading ? Don't they know that they are many asthma and chronic lung and respiratory patients that need the information to plan their daily life ? Yes agree in this matter they only talk and waste millions of dollars .
Old 26-08-2016, 09:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 8
Dunker deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

N95 mask sold out yet?
Old 26-08-2016, 09:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 8
SupperBatman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snapchat View Post
1 hr PSI now 181 at western area.
181 so jialat.
Old 26-08-2016, 10:31 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZenMichael View Post
As if passing law to enforce it will help . How can you tell people what to do in their own house . Do you think that by giving them millions of dollars to the Indonesians you think they will listen to you ? They will most likely say thank you for the free money . I wonder why is it so difficult to give real time hourly reading ? Why must they gave 3 hr PSI reading ? Don't they know that they are many asthma and chronic lung and respiratory patients that need the information to plan their daily life ? Yes agree in this matter they only talk and waste millions of dollars .
Garbagement got give millions meh?
If give even 50k, they'll demand audit n this n that.
And over 50k, they'll act like they own you. Ptui. Obviously the indos will say keep it la.

And they pass the law cos that's the ONLY THING They know how to do!

In spore, cos its a dictatorship, they can even hang the poor farmer for burning forest, confiscate his small tv to pay for the fire n force his wife n kids to b pros too.

In indo? Pass laws? They'll tell you to pass motion la.

Now garbagement will still say they're fcuking fantastic n haze is cos Indonesians no good. Can't wait for indos to be sibeh tulan n shoot down vivian or shanmugams plane n wash their cb mouth with detergent.
Old 26-08-2016, 11:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11785 / Power: 24
otamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond repute

Oh no, foreign particles is here
Old 27-08-2016, 10:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3872 / Power: 14
skyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond repute

NEA CEO writes to Indonesia to register concerns over haze

Posted 26 Aug 2016 18:39

SINGAPORE: The Chief Executive Officer of the National Environment Agency on Friday (Aug 26) wrote to his Indonesian counterpart to register Singapore's concerns over additional episodes of deterioration in air quality in Singapore, should fires in Indonesia continue.

In a media statement, NEA said its CEO "urged Indonesia to continue taking the necessary actions to prevent and mitigate the fires during this dry season, and asked for an update on the situation in Sumatra and Kalimantan".

This comes after hazy skies were spotted across Singapore on Friday. NEA added that 11 hotspots were detected in Sumatra on Friday, and moderate to dense smoke haze from some of the hotspots were observed to spread eastward towards Singapore.

NEA said in a statement on Friday afternoon that hazy conditions have persisted as haze from central Sumatra continued to be blown in by the prevailing westerly winds.

continue reading here : http://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/...o/3076762.html

Ignore list :

rocket_boy is a COWARD

rocket_boy is now Zapzaplah aka zaplamparlarzap

warboi

Craz78

Blacklist bros who I up but never return

Evetan86
sbftiankon
Wally888
Old 27-08-2016, 10:20 AM
Samster

skyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond repute

Haze: PSI forecast to be in unhealthy range for next 24 hours, 11 hotspots detected in Sumatra

Published: 12:14 PM, August 26, 2016

SINGAPORE — The Pollutant Standards Index (PSI) for the next 24 hours is expected to be in the unhealthy range, the National Environment Agency (NEA) in a 6pm update as hazy conditions persisted across the Republic.

#SGHaze trends on social media as air pollution readings hit 'high'

August 26

Singapore

SGHaze: NEA advises reduced outdoor activities that are prolonged, strenuous

August 26

The 1-hr PM2.5 concentration over the next 24 hours is also expected to fluctuate between Band II (Elevated) (56μg/m3 to 150μg/m3) and Band III (High) (151μg/m3 to 250μg/m3), said the NEA. “There could be a further deterioration in the air quality in the night should the westerly winds blow in denser haze from Sumatra.”

Singapore woke up to the smell of smoke burning in the air on Friday morning, due to smoke haze blown in from central Sumatra by the prevailing westerly winds, and it quickly became one of the top trending topic on Twitter and Google searches. Air quality was in the moderate to unhealthy range for most of the day.

A total of 11 hotspots were detected in Sumatra on Friday, and moderate to dense smoke haze from some of the hotspots in central Sumatra were observed to spread eastward toward Singapore.

continue reading here : http://www.todayonline.com/singapore...er-rest-friday

Ignore list :

rocket_boy is a COWARD

warboi

Craz78

Evetan86
sbftiankon
Wally888
Old 27-08-2016, 10:22 AM
Samster

SGHaze: NEA advises reduced outdoor activities that are prolonged, strenuous

Published: 3:13 PM, August 26, 2016

SINGAPORE — The National Environment Agency (NEA) has advised residents to reduce, minimize or avoid prolonged and strenuous outdoor physical activity.

In a health advisory issued at 2pm on Friday (Aug 26), NEA noted that with the westerly winds continuing to blow the haze in from central Sumatra, air quality is expected to remain in the high end of the “moderate” range, and may enter the low end of the “unhealthy” range.

Healthy persons are cautioned to “reduce prolonged or strenuous outdoor physical exertion”, with the elderly, pregnant women and children group advised to “minimize” such activity. Those with chronic lung or heart disease are advised to “avoid” such outdoor physical exertion.

This replaces the earlier NEA advisory issued at noon saying that “everyone can continue with normal activities”.

Singapore woke up to the smell of smoke blanketing the island on Friday morning, with the 24-hour Pollutant Standards Index (PSI) creeping up from early morning. And it was one of the most searched-for items on Friday on Twitter and Google.

continue reading here : http://www.todayonline.com/singapore...oor-activities

Ignore list :

rocket_boy is a COWARD

warboi

Craz78

Evetan86
sbftiankon
Wally888
Old 27-08-2016, 10:26 AM
Samster

Masks come out as haze hits again

S'poreans take precautions as PSI readings rose into the 'very unhealthy' range yesterday after 3 hotspots were detected in central Sumatra

Aug 27, 2016 6:00am

By CATHERINE CHANG,KINTAN ANDANARI

When Miss Emily Chew, 19, woke up yesterday morning, she smelt something bad in the air.

She immediately took out her phone to check the Pollutant Standards Index (PSI).

"I was already feeling ill and the haze made my cough worse," the undergraduate said, adding that her eyes were stinging.

Across Singapore yesterday, the 24-hour PSI and three-hour PSA readings rose steadily from 6am and hit a three-hour PSI reading of 215 at 2pm, according to the National Environment Agency (NEA)'s website.

continue reading here : http://www.tnp.sg/news/singapore-new...aze-hits-again

Ignore list :

rocket_boy is a COWARD

warboi

Craz78

Evetan86
sbftiankon
Wally888
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1