The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 09-04-2016, 08:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3872 / Power: 14
skyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Is the haze coming back ???

Quote:
Originally Posted by aczeta View Post
The haze is something I do not miss
Long term exposure to haze will lead to further health complications later down the road. It is worse than have to tahan the 2nd hand smoke.

Ignore list :

rocket_boy is a COWARD

rocket_boy is now Zapzaplah aka zaplamparlarzap

warboi

Craz78

Blacklist bros who I up but never return

Evetan86
sbftiankon
Wally888
Old 10-04-2016, 01:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1198 / Power: 11
Craz78 has much to be proud ofCraz78 has much to be proud ofCraz78 has much to be proud ofCraz78 has much to be proud ofCraz78 has much to be proud ofCraz78 has much to be proud ofCraz78 has much to be proud ofCraz78 has much to be proud ofCraz78 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by skyleon View Post
Long term exposure to haze will lead to further health complications later down the road. It is worse than have to tahan the 2nd hand smoke.
U sound so knowledgable man... So do u want to explain the difference between pm 2.5, haze chemical compounds and such to uneducated brothers here?
A lot of bro do not see the news and r ignorant of such facts, u know?
Old 20-08-2016, 07:05 PM
Samster

skyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond repute

Indonesia in haze warning as fires flare

Posted 19 Aug 2016 21:41

JAKARTA: Indonesia warned Friday (Aug 19) that haze from forest fires was floating over a key waterway towards its neighbours, and that the number of blazes was rising.

The fires and resulting smog are an annual dry season problem in the archipelago, when blazes are started illegally to quickly and cheaply clear land, typically to make way for palm oil and pulpwood plantations.

But last year's haze outbreak was among the worst in memory, shrouding Malaysia, Singapore and parts of Thailand in acrid smoke. The crisis forced school closures and caused thousands to fall sick across the region.

While this year's fires have yet to reach the levels of 2015, the number has been rising in recent weeks as Indonesia heads towards its peak dry season in September.

Disaster agency spokesman Sutopo Purwo Nugroho warned that smoke had Thursday started floating across the Malacca Strait, which runs between Indonesia, Malaysia and Singapore.

"Smoke from forest and land fires in Riau (province) has started to enter the Malacca Strait," he tweeted.

"Let's prevent and put out the fires."

continue reading here : http://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/...g/3058118.html

Ignore list :

rocket_boy is a COWARD

warboi

Craz78

Evetan86
sbftiankon
Wally888
Old 20-08-2016, 07:08 PM
Samster

Haze returns to Malaysia despite Indonesia's swift action to combat forest fires

Published Aug 19, 2016, 10:24 am SGT

TAIPING (THE STAR/ASIA NEWS NETWORK) - Malaysia is seeing a return of the haze despite Indonesia's swift action to combat forest fires.

Some cities in the country have recorded moderate API (air pollutant index) readings in the past week. When asked about it, Natural Resources and Environment Minister Datuk Seri Dr Wan Junaidi Tuanku Jaafar said the haze season was back.

Wan Junaidi said it had been happening for a week due to the forest fires in Sumatra and Kalimantan in Indonesia.

But he said things had changed as the Indonesian authorities were taking swift action to combat forest fires but the effects of it were still being felt in the country.

"It hasn't reached critical stage but I will write a letter to Indonesia Forestry and Environment minister (Dr Siti Nurbaya Bakar) to tell her that the haze is coming here," he said.

"We don't want to pick a fight but we just want to notify them that the haze is back," he told reporters after launching the National Ecosystem Mangrove Conservation Day at the Larut-Matang Mangrove Swamp here.

continue reading here : http://www.straitstimes.com/asia/se-...t-forest-fires

Ignore list :

rocket_boy is a COWARD

warboi

Craz78

Evetan86
sbftiankon
Wally888
Old 21-08-2016, 03:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 143 / Power: 16
DiorAddict deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyDiorAddict deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by skyleon View Post
Indonesia in haze warning as fires flare

Posted 19 Aug 2016 21:41

JAKARTA: Indonesia warned Friday (Aug 19) that haze from forest fires was floating over a key waterway towards its neighbours, and that the number of blazes was rising.

The fires and resulting smog are an annual dry season problem in the archipelago, when blazes are started illegally to quickly and cheaply clear land, typically to make way for palm oil and pulpwood plantations.

But last year's haze outbreak was among the worst in memory, shrouding Malaysia, Singapore and parts of Thailand in acrid smoke. The crisis forced school closures and caused thousands to fall sick across the region.

While this year's fires have yet to reach the levels of 2015, the number has been rising in recent weeks as Indonesia heads towards its peak dry season in September.

Disaster agency spokesman Sutopo Purwo Nugroho warned that smoke had Thursday started floating across the Malacca Strait, which runs between Indonesia, Malaysia and Singapore.

"Smoke from forest and land fires in Riau (province) has started to enter the Malacca Strait," he tweeted.

"Let's prevent and put out the fires."

continue reading here : http://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/...g/3058118.html
Waw so nice now they warn us in advance .
Old 26-08-2016, 10:24 AM
Samster

Hazy skies and burning smell across Singapore; 24-hour PSI reaches moderate level

Published 49 min ago

Nurulnadiah Md Noh

SINGAPORE - The haze appears to be back in Singapore, as netizens posted on social media photos of the hazy Singapore skyline and commented on the burning smell across the island on Friday (Aug 26).

As at 10am, the 24-hour Pollutant Standards Index (PSI) was 51 - 62, reaching the moderate level, according to the National Environmental Agency's (NEA) website.

The three-hour PSI - an indicative reading not tied to a health advisory - was 111.

The 24-hour PSI started to rise since 3am.

The 1-hour PM2.5 reading hit 150 in western Singapore at 10am, followed by 102 in the north. The reading is the lowest in the eastern part of the island at 33.

continue reading here : http://www.straitstimes.com/singapor...moderate-level

Here we go again . Time to start using the N95 masks and air purifyers .

Ignore list :

rocket_boy is a COWARD

warboi

Craz78

Evetan86
sbftiankon
Wally888
Old 26-08-2016, 10:35 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1542 / Power: 18
ROCKERS has a brilliant futureROCKERS has a brilliant futureROCKERS has a brilliant futureROCKERS has a brilliant futureROCKERS has a brilliant futureROCKERS has a brilliant futureROCKERS has a brilliant futureROCKERS has a brilliant futureROCKERS has a brilliant futureROCKERS has a brilliant futureROCKERS has a brilliant future

haze season is back !!!!

They say the mighty lord shall protect the poor, the weak & the innocent.

But it is the devil who has your details !
Old 26-08-2016, 10:47 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 216 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7761 / Power: 18
silverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ROCKERS View Post
haze season is back !!!!
Now we also have 3 seasons

rainy
Dry
Hazy

It's lesson not learnt !!
Old 26-08-2016, 11:09 AM
Samster

Ignore list :

rocket_boy is a COWARD

warboi

Craz78

Evetan86
sbftiankon
Wally888
Old 26-08-2016, 11:12 AM
Samster

Ignore list :

rocket_boy is a COWARD

warboi

Craz78

Evetan86
sbftiankon
Wally888
Old 26-08-2016, 11:13 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 8
Snapchat deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

1 hr PSI now 181 at western area.
Old 26-08-2016, 11:16 AM
Samster

Ignore list :

rocket_boy is a COWARD

warboi

Craz78

Evetan86
sbftiankon
Wally888
Old 26-08-2016, 12:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 115 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14069 / Power: 14
sanuuk has a reputation beyond reputesanuuk has a reputation beyond reputesanuuk has a reputation beyond reputesanuuk has a reputation beyond reputesanuuk has a reputation beyond reputesanuuk has a reputation beyond reputesanuuk has a reputation beyond reputesanuuk has a reputation beyond reputesanuuk has a reputation beyond reputesanuuk has a reputation beyond reputesanuuk has a reputation beyond repute

Confirmed back liao! So hazy this morning!
Old 26-08-2016, 01:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 359 / Power: 8
Slowpump is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSlowpump is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSlowpump is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSlowpump is a living Saint! - you won't find better

It definitely is back! So here is a pantun for the Indonesians:

It's the time of year again when we alway check our eyes
Why so blurry and nose also itchy...sigh
Fuck you Indonesia, you are kana sai
Your minister say
Haze is just few days
Makes us whizzy dizzy
So we say fuck you indonesia, don't be bitchy

Hahhaha good riddance!
Old 26-08-2016, 03:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 8
OrangeLantern deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by DiorAddict View Post
Waw so nice now they warn us in advance .
Haha that's the best they can do
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1