The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 22-06-2015, 10:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 9
pratamushroom deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: The Tokyo firm

Shiok shiok !!!!!
TS please update soon
Old 23-06-2015, 01:57 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 9
duracell99 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

another wonder story to read
Old 24-06-2015, 03:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 119 / Power: 14
starrydreamer deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guystarrydreamer deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Konnichiwa, minnasan! (Hello, everyone)
Phew, the late nights spent writing this is no joke!
the next update is here...

Chapter 10

Misa woke as the soft morning light came in through the full length glass windows of the penthouse. It was a Saturday morning, and Mr Tanaka was still fast asleep beside her. She had slept deeply; last night's encounter had drained her. Lying on the large, king sized bed, wearing nothing but one of Mr Tanaka's clean white shirts, her mind drifted back to last night, how she had given herself to him, pleading for him to fuck her till she came. She had never had orgasms the way she did before she started serving him, and the climax of yesterday's encounter hammered the realization home. The way Mr Tanaka dominated her and fucked her, or had her fucked hard like she was just a piece of meat, aroused her deeply. She needed to be screwed, the way she had been in the past few weeks. She hadn't been aware before, but began to realize, too, that subconsciously, she had enjoyed dressing herself up in a way that was desirable to men, as her boss had required of her. She knew that her acceptance of submission to him while she was skewered on his hard, erect prick last night had not just been out of her desperation to cum at that moment; it had been how she truly and undeniably felt from deep within.

Mr Tanaka rewarded his newly submissive Misa with a romantic brunch that morning. She giggled girlishly as he teased her with suggestive comments; she was clearly enjoying her new place beside him. She wrapped her arm around his as he took her shopping in Omotesando and Harajuku for some items to fill her wardrobe that would be set up in his penthouse. Sky high stiletto heels, lingerie, make-up, sexy dresses, tight miniskirts, stockings and garter belts, as well as a couple of corsets were among the items purchased. Misa had an enjoyable time as she modeled and posed in the different outfits for her boss at the fitting room area while he picked them out.

For the next part of the afternoon, Mr Tanaka pampered her with a facial and a couple massage at a spa in a five-star hotel, leaving Misa feeling relaxed and rejuvenated. He then had Misa change into a tight bodycon dress that he had picked out for her earlier, and told her that he had one more surprise for her...
Old 24-06-2015, 11:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 538 / Power: 14
redarrow is a glorious beacon of lightredarrow is a glorious beacon of lightredarrow is a glorious beacon of lightredarrow is a glorious beacon of lightredarrow is a glorious beacon of lightredarrow is a glorious beacon of light

Keep it up bro.

Your readers are eagerly awaiting the surprise.

Wonder how Misa look like with all those things brought.
Old 25-06-2015, 03:13 PM
Samster

starrydreamer deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guystarrydreamer deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Hello there bros!
Thanks for the support!
Will update this story soon... been a little busy; too many parties in these few days
Old 25-06-2015, 05:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 9
lambchop99 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by starrydreamer View Post
Hello there bros!
Thanks for the support!
Will update this story soon... been a little busy; too many parties in these few days
Thanks bro, very nice story

Why you update in the early morning, no need sleep?
Old 25-06-2015, 09:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 9
potongking deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Jap boss and OL very happening
Old 26-06-2015, 07:18 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lambchop99 View Post
Thanks bro, very nice story

Why you update in the early morning, no need sleep?
I work in the day and write at night bro and generally I'm more creative at night. haha!
Old 26-06-2015, 03:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 15
bigMiMi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very steamy story! Hope TS continue soon
Old 26-06-2015, 06:35 PM
Samster

LuisSuarez9 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigMiMi View Post
Very steamy story! Hope TS continue soon
Yea, I'm waiting too
Old 27-06-2015, 03:12 PM
Samster

Konnichiwa again bros and happy Saturday!

O matase shimashita! Sorry to keep everyone waiting - been busy with parties and friends coming in from out of town and whatnot these few days...

Finally I've had some time to update... just before running off to Beerfest Asia (yahoo!)

Hope you enjoy this update (spent a while on it)

And so, our story continues...

Chapter 11

Misa found herself standing at the entrance of a very exclusive cosmetic surgery center in downtown Tokyo. This was the surprise he had for her. Mr Tanaka had arranged for a personal consultation for her by one of their principal surgeons, who was also a close friend of his, to enhance his secretary's looks so that she would be more appealing than ever. In the consultation room, the look of nervousness and worry was evident on Misa. She certainly did not expect she would be made to undergo cosmetic surgery. Misa began to panic as they waited for the surgeon.

"Sir...I...I'm not sure about this...I can't..." Misa pleaded, tears welling up in her eyes.

"But you must. You are a pretty girl, Misa. And talented. Think of it as my gift to you, to maximise your potential. You will become even more beautiful and appealing than you ever have before. You know many girls wish they could have an opportunity like this." he began stroking her head.

"It is also a requirement for your new responsibilities at work. You did promise you will serve with all your heart, did you not?"

With this, Mr Tanaka reached into her tight dress and fingered her clit through the thin lacy thong panties she wore underneath. Misa let out a quick, soft moan.

"Y...yes..." Misa hung her head in defeat, as she tried to wipe the tears that began to roll.

The surgeon, Dr. Takayama, arrived shortly. He took a few digital photos of her face from different angles and outlined his recommendations for her enhancements, based on Mr Tanaka's preferences. He then had her stand up, and had his pretty female assistant unzip the back of her dress and pull it down to her waist, and to remove her black push up bra as he proceeded to snap front and profile view photos of her small but firm and round B cup breasts. Misa was distracted by the beautiful female assistant; she certainly looked as if she had a lot of work done on her. She found herself wondering about the possibility that the girl also did after hour duties with the doctors.

The consultation soon ended and Dr Takayama scheduled the operation date. He had Misa sign several documents agreeing to the procedures and an indemnity waiver. Mr Tanaka had the clinic bill all the necessary costs to him. Misa redid her makeup in the bathroom before they left the clinic.

That evening back at the penthouse, Mr Tanaka made out on with Misa on the sofa, amid the night scenery of Tokyo through the floor to ceiling glass windows as they enjoyed a bottle of champagne. Her tight dress had been removed and was draped over one end of the long sofa; Misa was only in her lingerie. They kissed passionately as he began fingering her, gradually removing her thong panties, wet with her arousal. Mr Tanaka slowly pulled her to stand, while he continuously fingered her. He guided her to the window, and from a nearby chest, produced a reasonably large black dildo with a suction cup on one end. He brought it to the stunned Misa's small, pretty mouth, and told her to get it wet. Misa looked at it for a moment, registering what she had to do, and slowly took it in her mouth, sucking on it like she was giving head, coating the shaft thoroughly with her saliva. Mr Tanaka summarily took the dildo from her, and pushed her into a bent position, her ass facing the window, and at the same time, attached the suction cup end firmly to the glass.

"You will fuck yourself on that, for the whole world to see, as you suck me off." He removed his pants.

Misa looked confused for a moment, then gave in to her arousal, as she gradually slid herself onto the protruding black dildo. She moaned as it entered her love hole, she felt its fullness inside her, and slowly began to move herself back and forth, moaning softly as she pleasured herself on the black plastic rod.

"Every woman has a desire to be fucked, Misa. Embrace it. The world is watching you. Give them a show they'll never forget."

His words bore into Misa. She found herself becoming even more deeply aroused at the wanton show of exhibitionism she was putting on, and began to fuck herself more passionately, bending her body sexily as she tried to align her g-spot with the dildo's angle of entry. Mr Tanaka grabbed her pretty head, tilting it towards his crotch as he inserted his hard, erect cock into her dainty pink mouth. He kept his grip on her head, holding it in place as she pleasured his shaft with her tongue, while thrusting herself in and out on the dildo at the other end, breathing heavily through her nose. She began to lick, faster and stronger, her lips forming a tight and wet seal over his shaft. Mr Tanaka came, filling his gyrating secretary's mouth with thick, white and musky sperm, which dribbled down her chin. The arousal she felt as she swallowed his cum as she did herself on the huge dildo sent her into ecstasy, and she climaxed, gasping heavily to catch her breath as she crumpled to the floor, trembling.

As Misa recovered from her orgasm, he ran a warm bath for Misa and had her soak in the luxurious bubbles, relaxing after a long day.

After both of them had washed up, Mr Tanaka was reclining on the king sized bed in his boxer shorts, checking on e-mails on his iPad. Misa came into the bedroom, wearing a short pink satin robe from her new wardrobe. She smelled fresh from the shower. Sexily, she crawled onto the bed, towards her boss and gently pulled down his boxers, removing his now erect dick. Kneeling before him, her eyes gazed at him femininely.

"Thank you for today sir..." she said in a submissive voice just above a whisper.

From her kneeling position, Misa bent down, and begins to pleasure her boss with her pretty mouth as the night ends...

Last edited by starrydreamer; 27-06-2015 at 04:27 PM.
Old 27-06-2015, 03:20 PM
Samster

Here are visuals for Chapter 10/11 - enjoy!

The tight bodycon dress Misa wore to the clinic:

The lingerie she wore underneath:

The pink robe she changes into:

Last edited by starrydreamer; 27-06-2015 at 04:04 PM.
Old 27-06-2015, 03:20 PM
Samster

Nadal18 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice story bro, will be camping here
Old 29-06-2015, 12:46 AM
Samster

Hello there bros and hope everyone had a good weekend!
Beerfest 2015 was a lot of fun, and I certainly got a little smashed.

Well, let us move on with the story...

Chapter 12

Takeshi downed his fourth glass of whisky for the night. He was drunk, his vision was beginning to blur but he didn't care. He had called his girlfriend Misa earlier in the day, the first time he had been able to reach her on the phone in a week. Over the last month texts between them had been sporadic, with very long intervals in between her replies.

Ever since she had been attending client engagements after hours, he always worried if anything more than drinks would be going on, after all, all of the senior executives were men, and she would be the only girl at the events - a young and pretty one at that, and she had told him before how she had been required to dress attractively for those occasions. He knew all too well how men behaved when they had enough drinks; he'd attended enough group dates and parties with his own friends and senior managers in his company.

In the past few weeks they had not met at all; she was always either busy or tired. His imagination ran wild with the possibilities of what had been happening to her, and the phone call earlier in the day had confirmed his worst fears - she told him she could not see him anymore. He kept asking why but all she would say was that she was too busy to continue their relationship, and hung up. Her voice sounded far away, just as it had been over the last few weeks whenever they spoke on the phone. Somehow he knew that it was far than the truth, after all she was just a secretary doing administrative tasks. What really kept her busy had been all those after hour duties she had to perform. He never thought they would end their relationship; she had always said she was reluctant to go to those client meetings, at least at the start. He recalled the day a couple of weeks ago when he thought he saw her in Shinjuku, dressed like a club hostess, behaving intimately with a middle aged businessman. At the time he had dismissed it as a coincidence; now he was beginning to think that it really had been her. Was she in an affair with one of those clients? Or could it be her boss who always had her attend those parties? He ordered another glass of whisky and gulped it down.

Yui had been hired, not long before Misa, as the personal assistant to Mr Sato, the other managing partner of the firm. She was 24 years old, slim and attractive, and, at 165cm she was taller than a lot of Japanese women. She had also been required to attend client meetings, just as Misa had, and soon enough, Mr Sato had her entertaining his clients as well as himself. Today, she was kneeling under Mr Sato's desk, her head buried in her boss's crotch, his erect member deep in her mouth. The tight black shiny blouse she wore was half undone, exposing the bright pink and black lace push up bra she wore underneath. Her drool ran down her mouth as she sucked diligently; she had been sucking him off for a good fifteen minutes or so. She had to get him to cum soon; as his secretary she knew that he was going to rush off to a meeting soon, and she would be punished if she failed to satisfy him by then. Her sucking became more intense and desperate as she took his cock deeper into her mouth. Soon enough, Yui felt as if a weight had been lifted off her shoulders as she felt her boss unload a big gob of sticky semen into her mouth. Dutifully, she closed her eyes and swallowed, just as she had been trained, and thanked Mr Sato in a soft feminine voice.

Yui walked back to her desk after retouching her make-up in the bathroom. It was almost time to leave for the day. She walked to her colleague Misa's desk, wondering if she'd like to get dinner together later; she needed to hang out with someone to take her mind off work. Misa wasn't there, and her things on the desk were arranged in the same way as they had when she walked by a few days ago. Yui realized no one had seen Misa in the office for 3 weeks now. Had she been out running errands all that much? Perhaps she was on annual leave. Feeling slightly disappointed, Yui decided to go shopping on her own; she had to be present at a client's trade show in a couple of days and needed to unwind badly before she got busy...
Old 29-06-2015, 01:06 AM
Samster

Visuals for Chapter 12

This is what Yui was wearing in Chapter 12:

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1