The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 09-03-2017, 10:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
Boobies69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by therobotdanok View Post
Pls Pm me contact details plsss... bro
Pls pm me her contact number. Will go this weekend
Old 04-04-2017, 10:15 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
bluemenx deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Danok Lastest update

almost 7 months i keep my 'bird' in cage.. coz of lower ringgit
Old 06-04-2017, 04:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
Kitt deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

any latest news on danok?

Going to take break and have a drink at winner soon
Old 07-04-2017, 12:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 822 / Power: 18
Yokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluemenx View Post
almost 7 months i keep my 'bird' in cage.. coz of lower ringgit
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitt View Post
any latest news on danok?

Going to take break and have a drink at winner soon
Bluemenx and Kitt,

Yes, long time never step into Danok. Please go and write FR on that town.

Thank you very much.
Old 10-04-2017, 05:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
lonelyboy85 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hey bro ... anyone free to meet up at dannok for drinking session or tt? i will be here from 10/4/17 to 12/4/17.
Old 14-04-2017, 01:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
Mandingo1234 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

From the hatyai thread.

How true is this? any bros encounter issues at thai border after 2nd visit?

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueDragon193 View Post
New visa rules hit tourism in Songkhla.

February 04, 2017 01:00 By SOMCHAI SAMART - THE NATION.

A NEW VISA requirement affecting visitors from Singapore, Indonesia and Brunei has dealt a blow to tourism in the bustling border town of Songkhla.

Visitors from the three Asean countries, and 46 other nations, now need to apply for a tourist visa if they make more than two trips to Thailand via land transport. However, tourists who arrive by air or boat can still enjoy the visa-free trips for up to 30 days at a time.

“This is a worrying inconvenience,” Songkhla Tourism Industry Council chairman Surapol Kampalanonwat said yesterday.

“In the past, these visitors could come whenever they liked, without having to worry about a visa. But now Thailand has restricted their visa-free trips to just two a year if they come by land.”

Songkhla welcomed almost three million tourists from Singapore, Indonesia and Brunei via its land-based checkpoint in 2015, bringing in more than Bt1.6 billion.

The Interior Ministry’s new visa regulations took effect on December 31.

“I should point out that more than 90 per cent of tourists from Singapore, Indonesia and Brunei travel to Songkhla by car and bus,” Surapol said.

He said there is just one daily flight between Songkhla’s Hat Yai and Singapore. There are no direct flights from Indonesia and Brunei to Songkhla.

The number of Indonesian visitors to Songkhla has risen over the past few years. Tourism-related businesses in the border province are urging the ministry to review the visa rule, having submitted an official request via Songakhla’s governor last month.
Old 15-04-2017, 07:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Andy5388 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

its true. For travel by land to thailand, if you intend to go more than 2x by land, then you require a visa. By air no problems.
Old 15-04-2017, 07:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 68 / Power: 7
itsyou deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I'm a rider that travel frequently. Just get a visa and it solves all your land travel to the land of smile. New rules which i find it redundant. But then again, rules are rules.
Old 25-04-2017, 11:30 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
mguy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just went there for songkran. Still quite happening.
Old 01-05-2017, 07:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
annonymous deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by mguy View Post
if got money everything sure quite happening
no money nothing will happen
Old 02-05-2017, 06:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 198 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1503 / Power: 9
TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future
Arrow Dannok

Quote:
Originally Posted by mguy View Post
555 as long as no bombing sure happening!

I have one travel window open on Vesak Day.

*Disclaimer: Some busybody and cocky people claim my info and opinion are misleading as out of touch with Thailand. Please use info at your own discretion.
Old 02-05-2017, 11:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
kem5969 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yokosi View Post
Curious Crap,

So u are in Danok but chicken shit to go to the duty free zone to buy alcohol or ciggies.

FYI, the Malaysia border is on the one side, the Thai border is also on the other side and in between the two sides is the duty free zone.

In Danok, take your passport and go to the duty free zone. There is no need to chop it. If you are Malaysian and coming in from Malaysia, you can go to the duty free zone by flashing your identity card to the Malaysian immigration at the booth or police if they ask you but you cannot cross the border into LOS ( unless you do it illegally ).

There is no need to go BACK or EXIT on the Malaysian border.

Your passport may be needed as Thai police or immigration may make some spot checks.
just back from Danok
just flash your ic to go to duty free complex
Old 03-05-2017, 09:56 PM
Samster

Yokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by kem5969 View Post
just back from Danok
just flash your ic to go to duty free complex
Why u need to flash your ic to go to the duty free zone ?.

I basically just walk across without showing off my identity card or passport to anyone. And came back to LOS with a carton of cigs and bottle of whisky.

Bring ic and passport only if u scared authorities will question you but over there, the authorities on both borders have a tidak apa attitude.
Old 04-05-2017, 08:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 492 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 781 / Power: 15
Ninja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yokosi View Post
Why u need to flash your ic to go to the duty free zone ?.

I basically just walk across without showing off my identity card or passport to anyone. And came back to LOS with a carton of cigs and bottle of whisky.

Bring ic and passport only if u scared authorities will question you but over there, the authorities on both borders have a tidak apa attitude.
Yes agree the security people there damn slack..... I know a Penang Taikor who needed a gun and ask one of his henchman to get for him. The guy was dropped off at the duty free carpark and he just walk across into Danok and then walk back 1 hour later with a Colt 45 and a box of ammo...... all directly right under the noses of the authorities.
Old 05-05-2017, 10:58 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja_Assassin View Post
Yes agree the security people there damn slack..... all directly right under the noses of the authorities.
A Malaysian SBF member and my friend who used to cheong with me in Danok, wanna buy an air pistol which is illegal in Malaysia. He went to a stall ( on the right side after passing the Thai immigration. Many stalls here liked a pasar malam ) and requested the lady to bring the item to him in the Duty Free Zone at a certain hour on a certain date. He have to pay another RM50 for the delivery service. Yup, he got it from a motorbike driver. The driver, a policeman and his girlfriend, the lady that sold him the item in the stall.

I used to walk into LOS and out again without using my passport or with the help of a motorbike driver that takes illegals across the border. Saw Thai police at the pondok at the border, make don't know, carried a plastic bag with my clothes and walked across into LOS.

Be street smart ( and carry the hotel name card if u scared ), if stop by Thai police, just said, went to car in Duty Free area and get extra clothes and show them the hotel's name card. Just said passport and keys are kept at the hotel's reception counter.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1