The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Sexual Health Issues

Notices

Sexual Health Issues If you need medical advice regarding your sexual health, ask Dr Tan. We are honored to have an In House Doctor who is here to help.

User Tag List

Old 21-03-2017, 06:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 228 / Power: 12
IAmAwesome is a Helpful and Caring SamsterIAmAwesome is a Helpful and Caring SamsterIAmAwesome is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Anxiety while waiting out 1 mth period

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboyfor View Post
The best way to cope in my opinion is to visit more hookers to take your mind off matters
This sounds like a very good idea
Old 21-03-2017, 06:15 PM

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21821 / Power: 29
Big Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond repute

why? would it not extend the window period? TS will probably go mental by then...

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmAwesome View Post
This sounds like a very good idea

Sex health related questions click here.
WOMEN'S CHARTER click here
Sg law on sex related matters click here
Old 21-03-2017, 09:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
desmondquek deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Have shut myself in the room for 5 days. Upon reflection it's somewhat my fault too.. never pcc 8 mths cannot tahan. Now just hope the tests will work out fine. Hais.
Old 22-03-2017, 03:21 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 443 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2754 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Sexy View Post
why? would it not extend the window period? TS will probably go mental by then...
It extends the window period but it changes the mindset.

Those who fuck hookers on a regular basis aren't consumed with worry.

They are fully aware that commercial sex poses a risk but they treat it as part and parcel of life's uncertainties.... no different from the risk of crossing the road or a plane trip.

They go for check ups as a matter of routine to mitigate the risks posed by undiagnosed STDs and treat hookers as a source of pleasure and not the cause of anxiety.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 22-03-2017, 06:57 AM

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21821 / Power: 29
Big Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond repute

yes yours is a very good suggestion... i am the perfect example...
but i am afraid it will usually happen only after a period of time and after many scary encounters..

depending on how paranoia the person is.. it will work for most, not all..esp not for a newbie who locked himself in the room for 5 days after a exposure..

at this stage, he is probably better off staying away from another visit to the whore..

Quote:

They are fully aware that commercial sex poses a risk but they treat it as part and parcel of life's uncertainties.... no different from the risks of crossing the road or a plane trip.

They go for check ups as a matter of routine to mitigate the risks posed by undiagnosed STDs and treat hookers as a source of pleasure and not the cause of anxiety.

Sex health related questions click here.
WOMEN'S CHARTER click here
Sg law on sex related matters click here
Old 22-03-2017, 09:29 AM
Samster

Some ppl say HIV doesn't cause AIDS. An interesting viewpoint to consider. Of course not implying it's necessary true -- which will promote dangerous behavior.

Inventing the Aids virus, Peter Duesberg:https://www.researchgate.net/profile...AIDS-Virus.pdf

Dr talks abt aids and inejects himself with HIV + blood:

But STDs are a real threat though -- HPV & Herpes.
Old 22-03-2017, 10:49 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by desmondquek View Post
Some ppl say HIV doesn't cause AIDS. An interesting viewpoint to consider. Of course not implying it's necessary true -- which will promote dangerous behavior.
That's a load of bullshit.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

Old 23-03-2017, 06:17 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
ulu888 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bangc0ck View Post
Transmission of HIV and herpes with condoms intact is almost impossible.

If this helps to make reduce your anxiety, but yes, get tested to be 100% sure.
even with the condom intact the chances are reduced from anywhere between 80%-97%. There is still a 3%-17% chance that you can contract the virus even through the proper use of condom . The 3%-17% is determined by many factors like how strong one's immune system is, whether the positive individual is on medication (PEP) and whether he or she has reached AIDS.

Of course, this is all under the assumption that the hooker is HIV-positive. It is not almost impossible but I would say that it should not be enough of a reason to be overly anxious about like how TS is.
Old 30-03-2017, 01:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 383 / Power: 8
MaraGuru is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMaraGuru is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMaraGuru is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMaraGuru is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Have shut myself in the room for 5 days. Upon reflection it's somewhat my fault too.. never pcc 8 mths cannot tahan. Now just hope the tests will work out fine. Hais.
Go to Dr Tan for 2 weeks 4th Gen Combo. Although not conclusive, but at least a good indicator at 14 days, if negative means good chance not infected. If you go AFA, they did mentioned at 14 days, 4th Gen Combo can pick up P24.
Old 30-03-2017, 02:24 PM
Samster

I've been in my room for 13 days liao. Fast becoming hikkomori.

Will never ever visit prostitutes again. No more.

At the end of the day, hope no STDs.
Old 30-03-2017, 02:31 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

Quote:
I've been in my room for 13 days liao. Fast becoming hikkomori.

Will never ever visit prostitutes again. No more.

At the end of the day, hope no STDs.
I guarantee that you'll soon be fucking prostitutes regularly once this crisis is over.

All cheongsters start of with a bit of paranoia. It's just a matter of degree.

Old 30-03-2017, 04:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 383 / Power: 8
MaraGuru is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMaraGuru is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMaraGuru is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMaraGuru is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
I guarantee that you'll soon be fucking prostitutes regularly once this crisis is over.

All cheongsters start of with a bit of paranoia. It's just a matter of degree.
Totally agreed
Old 13-04-2017, 12:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 520 / Power: 8
Fatboy2017 is a glorious beacon of lightFatboy2017 is a glorious beacon of lightFatboy2017 is a glorious beacon of lightFatboy2017 is a glorious beacon of lightFatboy2017 is a glorious beacon of lightFatboy2017 is a glorious beacon of light

You still can go find lol maybe get a hj

As Long as you dun get hiv nothing much to worry the rest of the std 90% is still curable so the most is Tio go see doc get a jab and Med rest for a while and you can go back fucking whores

In the mean time if you too anxiety can always go get a hj or boob job haha no need fuck what... still can release your stress from waiting the one month period
Old 19-04-2017, 07:44 AM
Samster (A)

Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1785 / Power: 21
pussylicious12345 has a brilliant futurepussylicious12345 has a brilliant futurepussylicious12345 has a brilliant futurepussylicious12345 has a brilliant futurepussylicious12345 has a brilliant futurepussylicious12345 has a brilliant futurepussylicious12345 has a brilliant futurepussylicious12345 has a brilliant futurepussylicious12345 has a brilliant futurepussylicious12345 has a brilliant futurepussylicious12345 has a brilliant future

Quote:

They are fully aware that commercial sex poses a risk but they treat it as part and parcel of life's uncertainties.... no different from the risk of crossing the road or a plane trip.

I think the chance of getting into accidents on the road is higher than getting HIV. Am I right?
Old 26-04-2017, 03:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 100 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3073 / Power: 21
cavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Hi all,

Had sex with gf.

Blood was raging so didn't care much about risks prior to the act. Wah immense regret afterwards.

Insomnia for many days - spent countless hours reading threads here.

Learnt that condoms do not protect much against things like Herpes & HPV. Would not have went if I had known this earlier. FML.

Going for 4th gen test HIV after 1 mth and a comprehensive STD test as well.

Tried being stoical -- regarding everything as already preordained & necessary..

..but concepts cannot outweigh immediate feeling. How do you cope with the anxiety and stress during the long wait? Please advise.
Sex with gf not so bad la. You didn't raw with a working lady. Usually risk not super high unless your gf is like public asset.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1