The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 21-03-2017, 05:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 37 / Power: 0
50shadesofpsych deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Countdown to Love

"I know just how to whisper,
And I know just how to cry.
I know just where to find the answers
And I know just how to lie..."
I looked at Max, his eyes were closed as he took in the music. I brought my face close as kissed him. He smiled and looked at me.
"You like?" I asked.
He nodded and kissed me back. "Whatever my baby likes, I'll like as well."
"Wait for it," I grinned playfully and stuck my hand into his jeans, feeling my way past his underwear and onto his penis. He looked at me questioningly, then as the lyrics came out and I sang it into his ear, he understood my intention.
"And I know just where to touch you,
And I know just what to prove.
I know when to pull you closer,
And I know when to let you loose.."
Holding his shaft in my hand, I shook it around gently and ran my finger over his tip as I kissed him. He shuddered.
"Oh Vivian.." he murmured.
A few more strokes with my finger and he began to get harder and harder. Then I decided that this was it. I was going to give him head. I didn't know how to do it properly, but I was undaunted. Moving quickly, I unbuckled him and pulled his hardened dick out. He tried to move but I looked him in the eye and said "I'm going to give you head, and you will sit still and enjoy it."
He grinned, apparently surprised by my sudden naughty demeanor.
I got on my knees in front of him, bent myself forward and gave it a teasing lick, tasting the sticky liquid that was slowly seeping out. Wrapping my lips around his head again, I slowly but surely began to suck him dry and he let out a groan.
"Ughh."
I looked up at him.
"Enjoying this aren't we? I said with a mischievous glint in my eye.
Old 21-03-2017, 06:12 PM
Samster

He looked down at me working on his erect phallus.
"Is this revenge for last time?" he asked.
I placed my finger against his lips.
"Shhh." I teased, running the tip of my finger over his lips. "Or I will have to gag you with your boxers."
"Ughhh" he breathed out as I fondled his balls. "It is payback."
I smiled and got up. Bending over at an angle before him so that my boobs were almost exposed, I ran my hands up and down the length of his shaft.
"You've been a bad boy, Max" I slurred into his ear. "Bad boys need to be punished."
"Oh God," he breathed out. "punish me, Vivian."
I smiled.
"With pleasure."
I continue running my hands up and down while toying with his balls as i watch him shudder and convulse.
"You like it?"
"Yes," he nods. "Don't stop."
I get back down on my knees and gives his reddening tip another teasing lick.
"I'm going to suck you now." I said.
"Yes. Please. Don't stop."
Ugh. He was turning me on by repeating the exact same words I said during our previous encounter. That was it. I was going to make him pay.
"Cum for me, Max." I commanded. "My mouth is yours."
He needed no further prompting.
"Ahhh yesssss." he moaned as he reached his climax and shot his load all into my mouth. The sticky liquid is warm and thick, causing me to gag on it and cough.He pulled me in for a kiss, I passed the remaining of his sticky fluid back to him and he swallowed too. We leaned back, exhausted from our actions.
"Oh God, Vivian! You're fantastic!" he breathed out
I smiled shyly. "Trust me, I had no idea what I was doing. Hope you liked it."
"I did."
"I can tell."
"Thank you."
I kissed him, long and hard.
"You're welcome."
"It's my turn the next round." he pouts.
I laugh. "Yes sir."
He pulled up his boxers, buckled his jeans and I lay on his chest as he wrapped his arms around me. I looked up at him and he looked down, concerned as he stroked my hair.
"What's up, baby?"
"Promise me I'm the only one who can do that to you okay?"
He flashes that smile once again that makes me melt instantly.
"Of course, baby."
Old 21-03-2017, 06:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
WormHole deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Do continue TS
Old 21-03-2017, 07:32 PM
Samster

Nothing to do with story folks, sorry.

But if you're reading this Max, i just want you to know, I still love you. And I'm still waiting.
Old 21-03-2017, 07:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 89 / Power: 8
Stitxch deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice story TS, please continue..
Old 21-03-2017, 07:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 8
Okazaki deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by WormHole View Post
Do continue TS
Yes please do
Old 21-03-2017, 08:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 8
conbustion deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping for updates!
Old 22-03-2017, 04:07 PM
Samster

Chapter Nine

That night, we make love again at Max's place. Again I'm bound, a little tighter this time, but I don't mind. As long as he is happy with me, I'm fine.
"Hmmm," he says after we're through. "I really love you, Vivian."
"I love you too, Max" I smiled.
He leaned over and kissed me.
"Thanks baby," he says. "You're amazing. I'm going to go make myself a drink. You want anything?"
I shake my head.
"Alright, get some sleep yeah?"
"Max.." I said and tilt my head upwards to my tied hands.
"Oh yea," he laughs sheepishly and unties the bond.
He gives me another kiss. "Goodnight baby."
"Goodnight."
He pulls on his boxers and tee and heads downstairs to the kitchen, leaving me alone in the room. I close my eyes and try to sleep but I can't. I don't know what's come over me. I'm suddenly melancholy. The world felt so strange, so different after I met Max.
What happened? Never in a million years would I have imagined myself doing whatever I did this afternoon. Never did I imagine I would be spending a night in another guy's place, and in the same bed. It didn't feel like me, it wasn't me. I wasn't brought up this way. I ran my fingers over the necklace that Max bought for me. Did he affect me this much? Was he really the one for me, or just a passing cloud in my life? Did he really love me, the way I loved him? I knew he cared for me, his concern was genuine. I could see it in his eyes. It was sincere, real. But did he love me? Or did he even know what it is to love somebody?
I look up at the moon, bright and round in the sky. I reached for his iPod and plugged in the earphones and select the shuffle mode, seeing what it chose for me this time. The music starts playing, and in that instant I think even the iPod understands me.
"I open my eyes
I try to see but I'm blinded by the white light
I can't remember how
I can't remember why
I'm lying here tonight
And I can't stand the pain
And I can't make it go away
No, I can't stand the pain
How could this happen to me?
I made my mistakes
Got nowhere to run
The night goes on
As I'm fading away
I'm sick of this life
I just wanna scream
How could this happen to me?"
I laugh dryly and look to the sky.
"Really, God? Really?"
The song goes on and I go to the recently played tracklist. It's all emo, depressing songs. Chicago's "Hard To Say I'm Sorry", Tony Rich Project's "Nobody Knows", Rick Price's "Heaven Knows", O Town's "All Or Nothing", Backstreet Boy's "I Need You Tonight", the list goes on. I hear Max's footsteps coming up the stairs and I hurriedly unplug the earphones, turn off the iPod and pretend to sleep. Soon after, I feel Max climb into bed and lie beside me. In a few minutes, he's asleep.
I turn slowly to look at him. He's fast asleep, peaceful and nice. It appears that behind that social demeanor, those caring eyes, lies a sad past that is buried deep inside his soul. I sigh.
"Oh Max, open up to me." I cry out silently inside. "I'm here for you. I love you, Max."
Old 22-03-2017, 07:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
WormHole deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Loved the update TS
Old 22-03-2017, 08:18 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by WormHole View Post
Loved the update TS
Thank you! Appreciate it!
Old 22-03-2017, 08:19 PM
Samster

Okazaki deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

TS, support your nice story.
Old 22-03-2017, 09:01 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Okazaki View Post
TS, support your nice story.
Thank you! Updates coming soon in this hour! Stay tuned!
Old 22-03-2017, 09:45 PM
Samster

I wake up the next morning and find the bed beside me empty. I pull on some clothes and head downstairs but there's no sign of Max anywhere in the house. I check the garage and his blue Subaru is not among the cars. Having absolutely no idea where he would have gone to so early in the morning, I drop him a message and head back upstairs to freshen up and get a bath.
After my bath, I head down to the kitchen and decide to make breakfast with whatever ingredients I could find in the kitchen. While searching, I spy a waffle machine sitting in the corner and decide on making some Belgian waffles to go with the bottle of maple syrup I found in his refrigerator.
I'm almost done with the waffles when I hear the rumble of his car coming up the driveway, then all is silent. The front door opens soon after and Max steps in, holding bags of grocery from Cold Storage.
"Good morning, darling!" he smiles upon seeing me. "What are you cooking? I could smell it from outside! Really making me hungry."
"Good morning, love." I embrace him. "I was making Belgian waffles for breakfast, they'll be ready anytime soon."
He laughs.
"Aww damn. I'm too slow." He holds up the grocery bags. "I went over to Jelita to buy some stuff as I wanted to surprise you with breakfast. I'm trying to recreate the Olympic breakfast platter. I had it at Little Chef when I went to UK the last time and it was fabulous. I've fallen in love with it and I thought I'd try my hand at recreating it for you to have a taste of old England."
I laughed and brushed his hair.
"Silly boy. Let me see what we have here. Hmm, eggs, bacon, sausages, mushrooms and potatoes. Well, pass them to me. I'll see what I can do."
"No no no," he says as he sidesteps me and heads to the sink. "I want to help out as well." Without further ado, he's peeling the potatoes.
"Alright," I say. "I'll do the waffles, the bacon and the egg while you do the rest okay?"
He grins. "It's a deal!"
I put the bacon under the grill, and while it's cooking, I whisk the eggs. I turn around and notice Max peeling the potatoes. He's so focused on the job at hand and I can't help but continue to stare as he cuts the mushrooms and stir fries them. He must have noticed me staring as he turned around and smiled.
"Like what you see, Miss Koe?"
I blush immediately under his gaze.
"Keep your eyes on the food, sir. The food will no longer be appealing if it's overcooked."
He turns off the fire, strides towards me, picks me up and sets me down on the counter top.
"You're the most appealing one in this kitchen, Miss Koe." he whispers in my ear. "I have no qualms about eating you out now for breakfast."
Those eyes burn into me with ferocious intensity, sparking off my inner desires deep down. Oh my God. He is so sexy. I feel my insides turn to cheese. No, not now. I can't have sex with him now in the kitchen.
"Control your raging hormones, baby." I playfully chide. "The food is ready. You need the energy for later."
He smiles.
"For later."

Last edited by 50shadesofpsych; 22-03-2017 at 11:53 PM.
Old 22-03-2017, 11:38 PM
Samster

FalseCeiling deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very nice story, more please!!
Old 23-03-2017, 10:54 AM
Samster

Food is ready soon after and we sit at the stools in the kitchen's breakfast bar.
" Bon Appétit!" he says cheerfully.
Did he just speak French to me? It sounded like spoken honey from his mouth. Well, two can play this game.
"Merci," I reply and take a bite of the sausages. They're nice and juicy, cooked to perfection.
"Est délicieuse!" I exclaim.
He laughs.
"Merci beaucoup!"
"De rien!" I smile.
"You do realize we're eating a traditional English breakfast while speaking French? That is something new." he says, grinning happily.
"Well, fusion food is the rad now, I guess. Your French is good, I never knew you could speak French."
He laughs.
"You're not so bad yourself."
I smile in thanks.
"What should we do with the waffles?" I ask.
"Good question. Come, I just thought of something. Pass me the waffles."
I hand the waffles to him and watches as he cuts the waffle into halves and places two strips of bacon over one of the slices, followed by a large slice of grilled tomato. Then he cuts the sausages into small, round slices and places them over the tomato, followed by some scrambled eggs over the top of the sausages before putting the remaining half of the waffle over all of it and passes the completed product to me. It looks delicious as fuck.
"Here," he says. "Try this. I call it the Waffleburger."
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1