The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 16-05-2017, 02:55 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2604 / Power: 21
new30 has a reputation beyond reputenew30 has a reputation beyond reputenew30 has a reputation beyond reputenew30 has a reputation beyond reputenew30 has a reputation beyond reputenew30 has a reputation beyond reputenew30 has a reputation beyond reputenew30 has a reputation beyond reputenew30 has a reputation beyond reputenew30 has a reputation beyond reputenew30 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The 1 who got away

"D~~" As I opened my eyes clearing the blurry vision. 2 familiar looking figures jump onto the bed and hug me from each side.
D: Ouch! What the hell..!as I felt a sharp pain on my arms..
C: Oh you are awake~
F: Who are you?! Fiona demanded as noticed Cindy is only wrapped in a bathrobe...
C: I am his new Medical assistant Cindy ~
Y: Dear are you sick? Anywhere pain pain? Checking head for a running temperature and at the IV drip. Worried looks also appeared on Fiona's looks..
C: He had some food posioning and I found this in the room so I set him drip.
Y:Thank you ~ looking worrying at me.
D: Didn't I told you to leave? What time is it now?
C:3:30pm ~ I decided last night to take up your offer ..Both Fiona & Yuki eyes widen ..
C: Since now I am becoming an employee of your organization so why not I stay over and enjoy the nice room and study while you sleep ..?
D: Ok OK .. I will contact you soon, please get changed and leave us.
Cindy grab her clothing and headed straight for the bathroom , soon she is done she came out packed her study notes & bags..
C:My personal contact is stick on your laptop ~then should I call you D or M?
I didn't reply and waved her off.
As soon as left I sat up and look at the drip setting.
D: Can someone go to that cabinet and get me.. Fiona dash out to retrieve what I needed..
Year who is she? And y is she ... I could sense that there are some jealousy on the air. Kissing her on her forehead ..
D: Dear you should know better ~no need to be jealous .she nob~
With clear instructions from me, the gals stared with their eyes & mouth opened as I removed the needle off my arms and pasting a plaster over the needle wound..
F: pain ~?
D:Aiya mosquito bite only .. Actually Cindy did a good job setting the needle in.
I got out of bed washed up with the gals all squeeze into the shower cubicle.Then changed and headed to Mongkok for dinner and some shopping.
D: Dear~this is yours from now (passing her credit card.) The monthly limit is 4K USD, but your daily limit is only 1k...
Y: dear telling you something .. I decided to share you with Fiona ~
D:Har~ liked that also can?
It is already winter in Hong kong, the gals left me walking behind as they rom front exploring..We went to Avenue of Stars to see the laser show & take pictures with Bruce Lee.Shopping at the temple st & Mongkok We also stopped by a handphone shop and gotten Fiona a new phone similar to Yuki's.During dinner I noticed both taking some small pills..
D:what's that for ?
F: Eva said since we are going for holiday best to take them ...
I took the packing and try to read the medicine name...Estrostep Fe.... Simi lan sai pills...... FUCK!
.......BIRTH CONTROL PILLS!!

Last edited by new30; 17-05-2017 at 02:03 AM.
Old 16-05-2017, 10:32 PM
Samster

new30 has a reputation beyond reputenew30 has a reputation beyond reputenew30 has a reputation beyond reputenew30 has a reputation beyond reputenew30 has a reputation beyond reputenew30 has a reputation beyond reputenew30 has a reputation beyond reputenew30 has a reputation beyond reputenew30 has a reputation beyond reputenew30 has a reputation beyond reputenew30 has a reputation beyond repute
Unhappy Re: The 1 who got away

We finished the evening early by 10 cause the gals aren't used to the cold. Despite all the shopping and sightseeing in the city. Once we are back in the hotel they quickly taken over the king size bed checking on their loots of the day...Die today only Mongkok & Temple St. already so many stuffs .. Tomorrow going Disneyland..siao liao I be sleeping on sofa again the bed be taken over by the 2 gals and their soft toy ..
I checked phone and there a msg from an unknown number
"Cindy here ,thank you for your offer , my family money problems are being settled. How could I ever thank you? Can we meet up? How many days you be in town with your friends ? Maybe I could bring you all around?
I replied ~
" No~ I won't be meeting you till the time is right , I will contact you. You should had read the terms and condition of your employment by now so stick to it and study well to graduate. No more freelancing. As for your question earlier .. My name is D. and I be your Guardian you will call me Mr.M.

" I go shower 1st .." my cock is acting up abit
The gals went playing in the bathtub with bubble bath .. Tomorrow the housekeeping is going to faint.. As soon as I am done , I got out rested myself on the sofa continue flushing my bladders with water ..
Y: Dear...
I turned over and the gals are done with their bath. Now both are dressed in a same over sized white t-shirt ..
Where did they got that from ..?
F: come over and sit by the bed with us..
I didn't even noticed when they had cleared the bed off their shopping goodie.
Once seated ,i reached from the gals got them in my arms then kiss yuki first ..releasing her lips I turned over to Fiona frenching ... Then yuki pushed me off her..
Y: no no not now.. Dear remember what I told you earlier about sharing ?
D: Ya...? Abit confused with what's going to happen next.
F: we are going to play a little game ..
D: interesting .....
Y: but you must be tied & blindfolded ..
D: can do tie anot.. You know what if...
Yuki look over to Fiona ..
Y:Loose loose want can? Fiona nob while I agonized ..
Stripping me naked and seat on the bed then using a dryed towel tied up hands ..
F: D~ we haven't start you already ... Pointing at my erection as the gals giggled away...

Both gals at the same time took off the white color shirt they were wearing reviewing their...
Yuki in a red translucent lingerie with lacy design that opens up from the chest downwards ...
Fiona chosen a black color laced lingerie that will open up once your untie the center ribbon ..
Y: you be blindfolded ..then we will do things on you for 10sec 1by 1.. Then You must guess with 1 of us is it ..
D: What if I am wrong?
F: you be punish ...
D : 2 against 1.. Not fair ler ...
Shit!~ Am I to guess the person or wrong person ... He he he he ....

Last edited by new30; 17-05-2017 at 01:49 AM. Reason: Adding more Juice
Old 16-05-2017, 11:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 7
TunaSub deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Please continue TS!!
Old 17-05-2017, 11:02 PM
Samster

Once my blindfold is on the gals started playing a game of scissors paper stone ..and giggling away..
I wonder who will start 1st ...
F: D~No touching us ok..?
D : Har~~ No fair... (Of course I can tell he he he...)

Laying flat on the bed, suddenly I felt 4 hands toughing my cockzala ..slowly stroking it. Then comes 2 pair of lips kissing it.. And the licking sensation ... Slowly licking teasing my balls to the tip of the cock.
Ahh.. Shoik~ I can't really tell who is who.. They both smell the same after playing the bubble bath...
Then someone mouth my cock and start blowing ....
Tii tii tii tii !
F:times up! Who was it? (The gals giggled..)
Warrao just as I was enjoying ..
D: timing too short..!(I protest)
Yk ok.. Let's try again ...
The 2 gals mumbled something amount themselves then it was all silence.
My cock get mouth again ... This time it feeling liked after a few blow some lips pressure changed ..to and fro . They are switching ..
D:You 2 keep switching how am I going be able to tell who is who?
Year~ so smart~ (they giggled again then whispered amount themselves)
I got mouthed again ... And there isn't any more switching.. The feeling different,feels liked Yuki but I cannot confirm...
D: Fiona dear~ (hee hee hee)
F: har?? ..(Someone is doing the bj)
Y: Dear~! You cheated! You are supposed to guess which is a doing it~
Sitting up I grab the 2 of on each side hugging them and planted the kiss on each of their exposed skin. Now, Yuki is on the left and Fiona is on the right

They push me down again then 1 of them climbed on to me. Pressing on my chest , I could feel that she is grinding on my cock ..
Nice~ I can't tell who is it.. Then switch , I still can't tell..
D: I really dunno who is who...
F: D~We give u chance but no touching okay.. They giggled.
This time both climbed both on 1 in the previous position grinding on my cock while the other had her butt at my face ..
Wait .. I think they are frenching .. Grabbing the butt in front of my face I sticking my tougne out to tease the unknown pussy in front..
Aghh.. They paused. I continue teasing the pussy with a few more licks..
AGHHH .... It is getting wetter...i could taste the juice.. Sweet~but abit salty.
D: Fiona is on my ...
Y: Dear~ How you know ..?
F: Ya... ?
D: Don't tell you..he he
Both got off me. Chatted amount themselves for a few seconds then both got back on me.. Who's butt I is near my face at who is on my cock..? With my blindfold still on, I untied myself then grab hold on the butt at my face at started licking viciously...
Mmm.... The body at my face shivered.The body also started grinding on my...
Aggghhh.. She struggling not moan too loudly.. It is Yuki, my cock is now coated with a layer of juice ... As she glides faster .. My cock slides into a wet pussy..
Aghhh.. As she gives a loud moan .Then she starts her cowgirl riding on my posioned Cockzala .. I peel wide Fiona butt ans inserted my finger in teasing her with both my licking & fingering .. I could feel her squeezing my finger everytime I push it inwards .. Yuki must had taught her something ...
Aghh ...Aghh.. Aghh.. Yuki feels even tigher today is it my Cockzala or is it we haven't had sex for awhile. I wonder if Fiona is as good as her sister..
UGHhh.. I felt yuki sudden contractions then fell off to the side ..she cummed. Fiona bend down licking my cockzala coated with yuki juice ..Hintting Fiona to get off , I shifted Yuki on the edge of the bed with her legs touching the floor and gotten Fiona into a standing doggy position on top of yuki .
D:F dear~ .. This is the time we meet ..
Aghh ..
Ramming my cock into her.. And starting fucking her... Our previous encounter were only foreplay and only yuki gets fucked.
Aghhh...
Aghh... Just liked her sister a soft moaner..
Grabing her firm Bs then arched backwards licking on her earhole as continued to ram her in increasing speed .. Suddenly her kegel muscles tightened
AGHH ... Aghh.. Holding on to hip I continued ramming even as she had cum.. Cockzala isn't done yet ..
By now she legs had already weaken is laying on top yuki.. On see this I unplugged my cock from her then inserted 1finger into yuki pussy ..
Hmm.. Good still wet .
Pushing Fiona abit more upwards I insert cockzala back into yuki and continue fucking ..
Ughh..Ughhh..
Aghh... Her moaning pitch increase as I speed up.. Then..UGHH..she cummed 2nd time. Extracting my cockzala from her I return my attention back to Fiona's pussy hole. Until finally ..
I cummed and unloaded everything into her...
I continue for another 2 rounds until the gals got fucked crazy .. Almost loosing conscious. Then hug the shagged out gals by my side till i fall asleep..
Old 18-05-2017, 12:21 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Halogenic deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Really love your writing style TS
Old 18-05-2017, 01:31 AM
Samster

Enjoy ~
http://himiko228.tumblr.com/post/160764881350
Old 18-05-2017, 07:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 688 / Power: 10
Bazing is a splendid one to beholdBazing is a splendid one to beholdBazing is a splendid one to beholdBazing is a splendid one to beholdBazing is a splendid one to beholdBazing is a splendid one to behold

Great story ts
Old 18-05-2017, 08:12 PM
Samster

Ahh.. The time is it.. As I crawl out of bed and head to the toilet to pee.. In the darkness of the room I noticed the blinking of my handphone . It must be some msg or missed calls , who could had switched it to silence mode.
Wa~9am! Pulling open the curtains ..
Wa so bright already !
I turned over seeing the 2 gals are still soundly asleep I immediately closed back the curtains to dim the room. After adjusting my eyes to see clearly at the phone...
3 Msg & 2 missed calls..
1 call from Cindy and the other from Ami.
Then the msg..
GaoLao :忘记给你解毒!玩得开心吧~?有玩死人没! 哈哈哈!快去喝点红酒解你的。。(i forgotten to tell you how to cease your erection by the tonic .hope you didn't fuck one to dead Hahaha . Drink red wine that will help)
Kns~! Should had told me earlier then the gals won't suffer from the cockzala.
Next msg:
Ami: D~ I am done, flying back tomorrow 10am got time to meet up?
Warrao~Forget it~ 9+ liao
Looking over at the gals neither of them will be wanting to eat breakfast for now . I reset my alarm to 11am then rescheduled our transport time to noon. Maybe we could do brunch in Disney..

By the time we finished our brunch at Disneyland is was almost 2pm. The gals were superbly excited of coming here ,even everything in the menu was "Wa~ Cute~!" For the moment they had totally forgotten about the sore we were complaining earlier after being attacked by COCKZALA!
Cockzala had ended its monsterous conquer of Batu Caves straight after I finished a bottle of red from the bar counter in the room. That was fun~ and no fun.. Maybe next time should do it the IP MAN way.. “一个打十个!”(1vs10) see who die 1st.
I called on Leon and checked on him then also told him how to get rid of the ..
L:Kns~ why didn't you tell me earlier !
D: Bro, The chances of you having red is higher that why GaoLao didn't even bother to call you. At least I care~
L: Ya~but that doesn't mean I cannot know ...
D: Don't CB lar you ~ IPPT easy easy 2.4 7min . Who knows how many babes you can wack 1 night with your incredible HULK?
In the end Isabel got fucked crazy by him on 1st night. Then on the 2nd day he managed to hook up with 2 ang mo tourists dunno with which country and got fucked till his HULK lose power.

We spend the rest of the day in Disney catching the fireworks in the evening as checked in to their so called hotel. They gotten themselves some Disney wear, Yuki a set of Pink mimi mouse nighting sleep wear while Fiona picking a set in blue.Then I am made to wear a Mickey mouse set.. No action for the night as all 3 of us already had almost sleepless night the day before and half a day playing in Disneyland.
The next we check out and made a stopover for a Cable car ride to the see the Lantau Island big Buddha. The gals didn't wanna to look see around as the weather that was abit more chilling + we up in the hills. We switched to Citygate Factory outlet just across the road. Shopping seems to be the easier things to do. It was passed lunchtime back the time we go back to C Hotel. Being abit lazy I suggested we hit the hotel's spa for a few hours before our transfer to the hotel's Hong Kong branch later. I send Cindy a msg requesting for her to meet me at the hotel lobby at 11pm. I brought the gals up to the peak for sightseeing then dinner and drinks at Lan Kwai Fong. The gals decided to do a cocktails buffet after and ordered everything on the drink menu to try .As usual, after a few drinks Yuki is completely knock out. With the help of Fiona we carried her back to the hotel.

Last edited by new30; 18-05-2017 at 08:15 PM. Reason: ;)
Old 18-05-2017, 08:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 8
DelPiero11 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Halogenic View Post
Really love your writing style TS
Same here too
Old 18-05-2017, 10:32 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by DelPiero11 View Post
Same here too
Thank you all for your patience in my HORRIBLE English
Old 18-05-2017, 10:38 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 255 / Power: 9
thevilone is one of the Best!thevilone is one of the Best!thevilone is one of the Best!

love the story. keep it coming!!!
Old 19-05-2017, 03:40 AM
Samster

After cleaning up Yuki and changed her out of the previous clothing ,Fiona & me headed to showers together.Nothing happen inside as we helping out each soaping shampooing .. Then
F: D~ I liked you alot~ you are very special to me.
I didn't reply but kiss her on her lips.
Then as were done & drying ourselves she shot me with another question
F: Dear~ the last time I was drunk ..Did you change me? Cos I remembered seeing my Jie Jie
D:Har?... I think it was the chambermaid ~ ( it was your elder sister )
F:Then I must be dreaming (looking abit disappointed )
Dimming the room lights and and seated by the windows.She leaned on my chest as we enjoy the view of Hong Kong harbour from our room. She started sharing her side of the story about her sister ~how much she hated and missed her....

10:45pm.. Beep beep msg~
Cindy: I am here waiting by the front desk.
Dkay be done in 10mins.
D:F Dear~i be meeting someone downstairs you wanna come along ?
Fiona nob gotten changed in a flash.

The lift door opened then Fiona already noticed Cindy standing at Front desk. I waved to signal her to come.
F:Why is she here at this hour ~?
D: business talk dear
Once Cindy enters the lift and the door shuts.
F: We kind of met fews ago right ~? I am Fiona ,D's ~....
Wa~ so fast state claim liao !
Cindy didn't say until we returned into our room.
C: same room the other day when the tanned lady was around ?
D: come sit, I hope you gotten what I needed~

Cindy and 1 was talking at the study desk while Fiona settled onto the sofa & turned on the Tv. But I could tell her is watching , her eyes are locked on Cindy observing and waiting to bite her like an eagle in the sky stalking it's prey.. Waiting.
D: Conditions undergrads likes you are pretty simple ~ Generally we give away USD30k up front. A medical student liked yourself should get USd2k allowance monthly till graduate. But since your case is abit different ~ You only get 1k. The rest of the $$ goes straight into your brother's Leukemia treatment.
Cindy nob..
D: And.. We usually give our medical people liked yourself an award for the completion of your studies by paying back the total cost of the education fee spent ..
Cindy eyes widen and her jaws almost dropped ...
D: You be getting none of that ~( as I took a sip of water) $$ goes where you know better ..
D: Now should you fail to meet the grades .. We will take back what we had given ,simply to say we take away your brother ~ Someone somewhere will surely have interest in buying a life specimen.
C: I'll not let that happened ! Who the hell you think you people are!
The way Fiona being staring at Cindy is liked if she going to dig her eyes out...
D:as I told you before. I am Angel from heaven to save you .if you work against me now then I be seeing you in hell.

I stood up went over to join Fiona on the sofa ...
D: wa ~ dear, u going to skinned her alive har?
F: cannot is it? Or is it you sayang her more than us~?!
Die.... I sense an unwanted storm maybe coming...
Cindy stood up and came over standing in front of blocking the tv.
C: okay~ (sighed) I well not fail you ...
D: Cheers to more good year & good health !
C: oh~ how is your food poisoning ? I gotten some cream from the Pharmaceutical testing team in Uni. They say is good the ...after a rough night ~ I tried it ~not bad ~
I whispered something into Fiona 's and she nobbed ..
F: Let me try it! (snatching the cream then went over to yuki )
C: that's for you !( she protested)
D: after you left, they both took over I think is best for them now to smoothen their soreness.
C:How could you do that to them! Are they your play things !
I think Fiona should be done with yuki ..
D: F dear~ come let Cindy jiejie check your ...
Cindy looking puzzled at me.
Old 19-05-2017, 10:25 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 7
manickam deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Support nice story.
Old 19-05-2017, 10:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4520 / Power: 10
lobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond repute

I really like your story ts, enjoyed reading it very much.
Old 19-05-2017, 11:25 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 8
happyjiuhor deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice story, support.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1