The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

Old 28-08-2016, 03:25 PM
Samster (A)

My Reputation: Points: 212 / Power: 5
devilhouse1234 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdevilhouse1234 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdevilhouse1234 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: -----{@ Devil House @}------

Welcome To Devil House . A Place Where U Can Release Your Stress In Our Den..

We'll Guide You Guys To Our Devils Den, Join Us for more Details Now..

Click The Above Banner To Join Us As A Member To Enjoy VIP Rate And Exclusive Contents Of Our Babes.

Do Call Us If We Never Reply Your SMS In 5 Mins

Pls Whatsapp/call/sms Devil House hotline +65 9122 2572
or add New Wechat ID: Admin_Devil to book our babes!!
Whatsapp or Wechat for Faster Response!!
PAYMENT BE4 ANY SERVICES START!!

Last edited by devilhouse1234; 15-08-2017 at 02:02 PM.
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
Old 20-04-2017, 12:01 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
yinmuhuadao deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Stable down?
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Old 05-07-2017, 09:38 PM
Sawadee Krup :D

My Reputation: Points: 24819 / Power: 45
strikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond repute

Pin from Devil House

Drew 1st Blood on her 1st day of work

Looks 6/10 :
Very Tanned and real life looks much more matured... if you are looking for SYT, you can skipped her

Attitude 8/10 :
Very hardworking individual, throughout the entire session, she didn’t rush me or keep track of the time, even when the entire session ended she still ask if I want massage to spend the remaining time after everything ended in 1 hr, we send the remaining time chit chatting, caressing each other and frenching, she ensure every minute of the session is worth the money

Body 9/10 :
Very small and petite body, tanned skin

Boobs B cup :
Ehanced B cup, seem like it was done recently

Shower 6/10 :
SOP and very thorough cleaning

Frenching 8/10 :
Lots of tongues fighting than we basically were exchanging saliva

Cat bathe 7/10 :
A mouth and fingers were working hand in hand, while she clean me up with lots of licking, her fingers were playing around caressing various part of my body

BBBJ 7/10 :
Lots of movement with her tongue at the same time her saliva accumulate in her mouth causing loud slurping and her mouth was rotating around my 2IC with her right hand stroking my 2ic as well as her left hand rubbing my balls

FJ 8/10 :
Started out in cowgirl, while she grind on me I grab her boobs and suck on her nipples, than she kiss me, I pound onto her while we french, causing the whole bed to shake with lots of creaking sound, as we pound, the sound of her butt knocking on my thigh become louder and louder and she let out a loud moan before lying on my body, after that we proceed to missionary where she play with my nipples and I pound onto her, due to her solution, the movement was much smoother and the sound when we hit against each other was getting louder until I unload

RTF :
I prefer busty SYT
Old 06-07-2017, 08:08 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6100 / Power: 15
wpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by strikeback4 View Post
Pin from Devil House

Drew 1st Blood on her 1st day of work

Looks 6/10 :
Very Tanned and real life looks much more matured... if you are looking for SYT, you can skipped her

Attitude 8/10 :
Very hardworking individual, throughout the entire session, she didn’t rush me or keep track of the time, even when the entire session ended she still ask if I want massage to spend the remaining time after everything ended in 1 hr, we send the remaining time chit chatting, caressing each other and frenching, she ensure every minute of the session is worth the money

Body 9/10 :
Very small and petite body, tanned skin

Boobs B cup :
Ehanced B cup, seem like it was done recently

Shower 6/10 :
SOP and very thorough cleaning

Frenching 8/10 :
Lots of tongues fighting than we basically were exchanging saliva

Cat bathe 7/10 :
A mouth and fingers were working hand in hand, while she clean me up with lots of licking, her fingers were playing around caressing various part of my body

BBBJ 7/10 :
Lots of movement with her tongue at the same time her saliva accumulate in her mouth causing loud slurping and her mouth was rotating around my 2IC with her right hand stroking my 2ic as well as her left hand rubbing my balls

FJ 8/10 :
Started out in cowgirl, while she grind on me I grab her boobs and suck on her nipples, than she kiss me, I pound onto her while we french, causing the whole bed to shake with lots of creaking sound, as we pound, the sound of her butt knocking on my thigh become louder and louder and she let out a loud moan before lying on my body, after that we proceed to missionary where she play with my nipples and I pound onto her, due to her solution, the movement was much smoother and the sound when we hit against each other was getting louder until I unload

RTF :
I prefer busty SYT
I was eyeing her too.

You are one lucky to have her FB.

My latest contributions

My CIM FR

PRC ladies selfie

If u hv up me, drop me a pm to return favour ( at min 8 pts)
Old 12-07-2017, 03:06 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 450 / Power: 6
1KnightinBKK is a glorious beacon of light1KnightinBKK is a glorious beacon of light1KnightinBKK is a glorious beacon of light1KnightinBKK is a glorious beacon of light1KnightinBKK is a glorious beacon of light

Whole day uncontactable
Old 21-12-2017, 12:20 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 91 / Power: 11
ocean888 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thumbs up Re: -----{@ Devil House @}------

✨✨Mabel is here to look for a suitable one, so be fast bro!!❤Mabel❤✨✨[/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT="Impact"][SIZE="5"]

20 Dec 2017
Mabel is a friendly and easy-going girl. Had a very nice session with her. Really enjoy it and She is willing to follow instructions and do any sex positions that I asked for. In total, I think we did about 28 positions.

Please treat her well and respect her and you will get the best of her. She likes Thai and Korean food. She does not have equipment to cook. So I bought her some food and she appreciates it.
Old 21-12-2017, 12:48 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 91 / Power: 11
ocean888 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi Bro,
I had a good session with Mabel and wrote and posted a feedback for her. But the feedback don't show up. Here it is again.

Mabel is a friendly and easy-going girl. Had a very nice session with her. Really enjoy it and She is willing to follow instructions and do any sex positions that I asked for. In total, I think we did about 28 positions.

Please treat her well and respect her and you will get the best of her. She likes Thai and Korean food. She does not have equipment to cook. So I bought her some food and she appreciates it.
Old 21-12-2017, 11:04 AM
Samster

wpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond repute
Exclamation Re: -----{@ Devil House @}------

CIM MISSION PLANNED WITH THIS AIMI

Stay tuned.

My latest contributions

My CIM FR

PRC ladies selfie

Old 22-12-2017, 12:17 PM
Samster

Thumbs up Re: -----{@ Devil House @}------

Finally, I booked my CIM mission at Devilhouse.org

CIM mission Target Locked: AIMI.

Once, signal given. Scrambled to the Firing Range with all HEI loaded.

With clear signal, flown in to meet my CIM Target.

Look- 8.5/10 CFM look with Long hair.

Body- 8.5/10 Typical office lady

But She got nice round Backside ( Very good for Doggie Lovers)

WPNS "CHECK-LIST":

Massage- Yes
HandJob-NA ( I don’t like)
CIM-YES!!( 2 Times)
COB- NA
COF- NA
FJ-NA
AR-√
AJ- NA
BBBJ-√
Kissing - NA

Closeness to PIC : 85-88%

Aircraft washed done by Aimi 大姐姐 with Big (.).)
She taken hers,after 1st customer, but she insisted cleaning me up.
We chat abit.

Aimi 大姐姐 with Big (.).) English is much above average.

Once on bed,
Aimi 大姐姐 with Big (.).) started to use her tongue and lick my fat body and nipple
And she used her big (.(.) boobs to rub against my big fat body,
And she gave me a very good licking on my thigh and slowly down south

Best Part – She can really lick those area below my Gun and near my asshole. ( Power !!)

Kisser fighter who loves “Kissing”.- You can give her a try .( For Me – I skipped it this time)

I just love this Aimi 大姐姐 with Big (.).) servicing me.

When her tongue is working on my BBBJ, my hands were busy squeezing those big (.)(.),
and slowly went down to her lovehole and fingering it, She was already wet.

Aimi 大姐姐 with Big (.).) s BBBJ was super Good, She can deep throat all the way type.
Once my bro in “stand up”, She even increased Her BBBJ RPM, and she will slow down at one point, and increased.

As you all know by now, I’m hardcore “BBBJ” CUM “ CIM” seeker

Aimi 大姐姐 with Big (.).) s BBBJ Skill is very good.

BBBJ : 9.5 /10

As my Gun In HOT mode as Aimi 大姐姐 with Big (.).) keeping BBBJ.
I surrender one big load of HEI into her mouth.
Aimi 大姐姐 with Big (.).) just keeping “Vaccuming” those HEI rounds into her mouth till no last drop is wasted.

With that, I finished all rounds in Mission 1

Beautiful moment as I laid my big fat body down.

My Gun was “vacuumed” empty , and We have about 40 mins of “pit stop”refueling which including Massaging.

Round 2 was more focus on BBBJ CIM again.

I was busy with One hand was busy squeezing Aimi 大姐姐 Big (.).) while the another hand move her head up and down momentarily.

Again Aimi 大姐姐 with Big (.).) gave me a good licking around my asshole.
Even my big fat butt can feel it, You can too feel her wet tongue swaying on your butt too.

Aimi 大姐姐 with Big (.).) BBBJ for at least 15 mins , I have hard time getting my Gun ready and clocked into Hot mode again

But Aimi 大姐姐 with Big (.).) 's never give up attitude, and with her extreme hardwork on the BBBJ.

Finally, I surrendered my final load into her wet mouth, and again Aimi 大姐姐 with Big (.).) vacuumed all of them without a single drop wasted.

Never a single drop wasted. for me.

Mission completed : 100% Satisafactory

Aimi 大姐姐 with Big (.).) is one BBBJ + CIM Queen you should never missed.

Massage:8

BBBJ : 9.5/10

CIM : YES! YES !YES ! YES!.

HJ: NA I don’t like it

COB : NA

AR: 8 /10

AJ: NA

Fingering :Yes She loves it

Cathbathe: Yes

GFE : 8.5 /10
1st time FL like Aimi 大姐姐 with Big (.).) know how to make a big fat guy like me happy and jelly legged.

Overall: 87-89 /100

DMG : As stated + Tips ( Aimi 大姐姐 with Big (.).) Deserve it !!) Uber fare X 2

RTF –OF COS 100% Yes… – I need another 2x CIM again.
Until I found another BIG (.)(.) 小妹妹 for my next CIM mission.

Thank again to DH for this 2 x CIM Mission arrangement with Aimi 大姐姐 with Big (.).)

My latest contributions

My CIM FR

PRC ladies selfie

Old 14-05-2018, 03:39 AM
Samster (A)

My Reputation: Points: 212 / Power: 5
devilhouse1234 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdevilhouse1234 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdevilhouse1234 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Welcome To Devil House . A Place Where U Can Release Your Stress In Our Den..

We'll Guide You Guys To Our Devils Den, Join Us for more Details Now..

Click The Above Banner To Join Us As A Member To Enjoy VIP Rate And Exclusive Contents Of Our Babes.

Do Call Us If We Never Reply Your SMS In 5 Mins

Pls Whatsapp/call/sms Devil House hotline +65 9122 2572
or add New Wechat ID: Admin_Devil to book our babes!!
Whatsapp or Wechat for Faster Response!!
PAYMENT BE4 ANY SERVICES START!!

Advert Space Available