The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 29-12-2021, 11:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 916 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6945 / Power: 25
MichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Bro to avoid carrot chopper joint at Bugis

Quote:
Originally Posted by Footman View Post
Diamond Spa all quite old MLs. Got better ones nearby
can pm me the location, are you referring to waterloo centre
Old 29-12-2021, 11:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1007 / Power: 16
Mankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samto View Post
Yes, diamond spa is the name, in between hot pot restaurants.
From my 20 years cheonging experience I know always to avoid spa's which have the name "Diamond" in it. There was one at Horne Rd (luckily oreddy closed), one at UPL and now this one. Each one sucking big time.
And concerning the one at Bug is food str. : not worth the money. The one that was worth the money was closed some years ago (Grand).
Old 30-12-2021, 12:08 AM
Samster (Premium)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 66 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1941 / Power: 18
leonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant future

for me, many years not going to bugis. common sense. rental so high. cannot expect too much.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1