The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 22-08-2017, 08:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 105 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5241 / Power: 19
joker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: L1608

Quote:
Originally Posted by BronzeGod View Post
Is there a girl called coco here?
Aiyoh, Kublai Cunt BG.

Of course there is a Coco there lah.

Pei Pei and CC are my fav gals in 1608 now and you are asking whether she exist? Aiyoh.
Coco is one of the prettiest gal there now. (1.63m, natural C cup boobs).
She is here for more than 2 months liao.

Baby also nice but CC is better.

See my post below.

https://sammyboyforum.com/showpos...postcount=3658

https://sammyboyforum.com/showpos...&postcount=394

Please PM me if I had missed you out.
Old 22-08-2017, 09:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1595 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15223 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: L1608

Quote:
Originally Posted by joker88 View Post
Aiyoh, Kublai Cunt BG.

Pei Pei and CC are my fav gals in 1608 now and you are asking whether she exist? Aiyoh.

See my post below.

Complexion wise Baby wins CC and PP

But looks wise CC wins B and PP huh
Old 22-08-2017, 10:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 105 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5241 / Power: 19
joker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: L1608

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
Complexion wise Baby wins CC and PP

But looks wise CC wins B and PP huh
Yes. Agreed.

Now Baby got one bro always book her 3-4 sessions frequently.

No chance to bonk her liao.

Please PM me if I had missed you out.
Old 22-08-2017, 10:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4286 / Power: 23
Allanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond repute
Re: L1608

Coco one of the WL that loved to suck my two nuts ... I nicked her coco nuts 🥜
Old 22-08-2017, 10:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 20
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Aiyoh, Kublai Cunt BG.

See my post below.

I'm taking cover somewhere else. Long time haven't come here bomb the base.
Old 23-08-2017, 01:44 AM
Samster

unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Lightbulb Re: L1608

Quote:
Yes. Agreed.

Now Baby got one bro always book her 3-4 sessions frequently.

No chance to bonk her liao.
Ask Eric to shorten his booking

Actually maximum of double session is fair for waiting customers
Old 24-08-2017, 06:42 PM
Samster

BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

Anyone tried kele? She looks not bad. Wonder how are her body, boobs and service.
Old 25-08-2017, 06:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
SuckMyCoc deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Xiao Fen

After so long haven't visit her she has grown much prettier and slimmer. Her smiles are more genuine so decide to call her, to my surprise her service also improves a lot!!!

For example in the past (I think about 6 months ago) she doesn't even French me, now she knows how to seduce me, tease me and French me with Feel. We love to lick each other a lot all over. And I finger her wet pussy while I slowly savour her pussy.

Just so you know, she give AR 3 times now. One time in the shower, one when I am all four and another when I am lying on my back. I don't know if I were dreaming or not but I feel her AR has improved a lot also, with alternate hand job on my balls and dick

Overall I think she is a lot prettier now and her service has also improved. High GFE.

RTF - Confirmed!
Old 28-08-2017, 01:57 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4 / Power: 0
luvlustwonderfu is Cool - loads of Potential

Tried new Vicky, she is the pencil slim, sweet girl, A cup boobs with very suckeble nipple. I like to see her undress to reveal her youthful body... wetting my lustful appetite.

When we were in the bathroom she runs her small hands and bust all over my soapy body, then she lick my armpit and gave me HJ from behind. That armpit licking was a surprise for me. She say she does it selectively though. Her HJ is one of the best I had, the way she tease my purple head and ball, wow! Tingling and sensational! Then she would tickle my asshole followed by giving me bbbj with tongue still wriggling inside while blowing…

Her catbath is also pretty good, her tongue is sharp so it feels really tingling when she lick and swirl all over my body, especially on my armpit, thigh and backside.

Her bbbj is good, started with licking the side of my balls, my cock head then my shaft and suck slowly with her fingers playing with my balls then continue licking and sucking faster with good suction!

I enjoy smelling and savoring her wet pussy. When I touch her pussy she is already so wet so she put on the condom and I slide my cock in. Wow! It’s tight! Imaging making love to a small little sweet girl, it was very very mind blowing! We fuck and fuck and she was so wet she literally squirt when I cum.

She gave me a kiss as we hug each other in bed, what a beautiful feeling..

I am thinking of her already.. Sweet!
Old 03-09-2017, 06:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 188 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3471 / Power: 21
helmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond repute

I just tried Coco last night. To me, she looks more like a MILF than SYT, and a little on the fleshy side. Service is ok and she is patient, but no AR.

May want to try Apple who looks more like my type next time. Any FR on Apple yet?
Old 04-09-2017, 04:11 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
blaze is Cool - loads of Potential

Can someone please tell Zhi zhi (not sure if 1606 or 1608) what the word "quiet" actually means. she knows a few English words and she adds them to her sound effects, but seems like some prankster has taught her that 'quiet' means a dirty word, that can be moaned when getting bonked. its damn weird and annoying. i don't know Chinese so i can't correct her. can someone please correct it.
Old 04-09-2017, 09:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 155 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4260 / Power: 21
Fat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond repute

Coco 1608

This is 1-2 weeks old. Was waiting for a few outcall girls all busy ... remembered Coco and asked. Also have to wait, in the end among the rest she was free earlier.

Coco is not the syt for syt lovers. She is more milf looking, vixen sexy kind like a caberet hostess in the 70s movies. Got to kiss her where she tends to use her lips to bite you .. which she did not french and tonguefight with me. But the lips kissing is sufficient for me..

When she stripped, I admire her overall frame. She is a tall lady but has more meat evenly distributed and nice natural B+ cups tits. She is very fair and has a smooth complexion.

We had some quick foreplay and she did quite a good sensual BBbJ for me. I returned with some licking and did the FJ which did some nice moaning.
Overall ok for me as she is friendly and nice to me. To be honest after waiting so long I am out of time and shorten a lot of her routine, so can't comment too much.

Will I rtf ? Maybe but I got to try out more WL before they leave.
Old 06-09-2017, 01:56 PM
Samster

All the best Fei Er

Big boobs gone
Old 06-09-2017, 02:22 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
All the best Fei Er

Big boobs gone
wah lau.... looks like I must update my busty list faster huh. before it's all gone huh. why this week so popular for girls to cut card huh???
Old 06-09-2017, 02:46 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by BronzeGod View Post
wah lau.... looks like I must update my busty list faster huh. before it's all gone huh. why this week so popular for girls to cut card huh???
She went home for Meng Lan Prayer

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1