The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 04-09-2017, 07:41 PM
Samster (Donor)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16240 / Power: 39
KOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Great Bonks

Quote:
Originally Posted by werg View Post
Quick FR:

Session: quickie with Celia from Poseidon

Looks: Standard discount around 20% from picture provided. Skin tone much darker than photos. She tell me she age 24.
Body: quite tight, cute butt. petite. Some stretch marks on ass though. Tattoos on back and hands.
Boobs: Not for boob lover, gauge to be small B. Nipples are brown, with the left boob inverted nipple (lol).
BBBJ: okay only. No eye contact and sound.
FJ : pussy is unshaven.
GFE : All I can say is that she is hardworking. Cannot understand English at all. Had to rely on Google translate. Chemistry not there with me, but if you know Thai, your mileage may vary.

Other notes: Maybe not my type so didn't manage to get my shot off, but she was very accommodating and hardworking. The poor girl also ask me for tips for food because she no money, so do support her.

Rtf: Probably not, but its because wanna find those more like my type.
I guess she looks more like the minah type?
How close to this photo? please advise
Old 04-09-2017, 07:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 97 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1358 / Power: 9
vazie has much to be proud ofvazie has much to be proud ofvazie has much to be proud ofvazie has much to be proud ofvazie has much to be proud ofvazie has much to be proud ofvazie has much to be proud ofvazie has much to be proud ofvazie has much to be proud ofvazie has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by KOC88 View Post
Thanks for the commando FR.
Looks like a very interesting FL indeed lol especially when i was given this by my sources really really long hair

Thanks bros for the double compliation.. looks like i will be giving this a miss
Old 04-09-2017, 08:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
ragpicker1234 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thanks Vazie. I am going in for Janlin later tonight. Abit curious if the bonk will be good though.
Old 04-09-2017, 08:49 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -3 / Power: 0
aggressive is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Quote:
Originally Posted by saveur View Post
Jus try janlie from cp
My 1st fr.
Look.. syt ... super long hair
Boobs .. nice b.. she like to be suck.
Body ... Small frame..
Bbbj ... 7/10
Shower .. 8/10..
Fj.... 9/10 accommodate with few position
Moan .. super
Gfe... excellent gao gao
Rtf.. definitely..
She is leaving next week.
All bro faster fast hand fast leg liao
Bro. Janlie is b cup or d cup ? Is it natural ?
Old 04-09-2017, 08:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
werg deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
FR for "L" from rollypolly. After this afternoon unable to take my shot, I booked L for evening session.

Session: 1 shot package

Looks: photo provided many filter. Slightly darker with nose piercing. Complexion not perfect kind. Nice silky straight hair.
Body: a bit of tummy, bottom heavy. Scar on right thigh, stretch marks. 2 Tattoo on back.
Boobs: B cup, slightly saggy.
CBJ (She not comfortable with bbbj): good. fast and furious, good suction and sound effects. Hardworking and bj was quite long, compared to others I've had.
FJ : pussy is shaven. Good riding. Change few positions and she also take initiative to change pattern and variety.
GFE: Go in already she try to warm me up, not too bad in this area. Always asking if okay.

Yesterday some other guy stole her handphone. Can tell she abit sian because of this.

Rtf: maybe only, I give it slightly above average bonk. Bj was highlight.
Old 04-09-2017, 09:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
werg deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by KOC88 View Post
I guess she looks more like the minah type?
How close to this photo? please advise
Hi Bro KOC88. Similar to your photo, more towards minah kind
Old 04-09-2017, 09:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
justSBF deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

anyone got any recommendations for girls without tummy fats those slim slim types? i am looking for the body type like "dear" - slim slim soft ass slim legs no tummy fats kind... reminds me of bonking my ex gf XD
Old 04-09-2017, 09:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
Ashboy03 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Smile Re: Great Bonks

FR for CEEZ from trl. Book last night. 2am
Thumps up for bro sk!!!! Even though damn late, still quick reply with some recommendation! Power bro sk

Session: 90min/2

Looks: looks same as photo. Fair and petite!! Height abt 150cm only. Age 23 from nong kai.
Body: just nice for her
Boobs: B??? Looks good for her size
Bbbj: good. Nvr do full. But still ok
Paint/finger: paint till no tmr!
FJ : pussy got small bush. But nvm. Change few positions and she also take initiative to change pattern and variety.
GFE: Go in already she try to warm me up, not too bad in this area.

She has been here before. Got experience. Those wanna bonk sec sch small size can try!

Rtf: no! Because i wanna try other girls from BRO SK!!
Old 04-09-2017, 09:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 197 / Power: 7
Curious777 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCurious777 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Can anyone enlighten me on Pandora from LV?
Is she the fair type? Or tanned? Can't see pics. Registered account with LV but did not receive activation email. :/
Old 04-09-2017, 10:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1231 / Power: 15
StealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud of

FR for TRL Niki :

Niki was last here about 3 months ago, and i enjoyed the bonk sufficiently then. Somehow she rocked my boat, so quickly booked her again after seeing her back in the line-up.

Looks & Figure :- 100% like the live photo. Greeted me at the door exactly wearing that. Boobs not much. Body is the slim, soft, nua-nua girly kind. But in return she got a smackable bubble butt.

BBBJ :- Dick worshipper, and didn’t miss a beat when i pushed her head down for DT.

Painting :- Very responsive like she really loves being eaten up. My mouth and chin were wet with her juices. Needed tissues to wipe up. Pussy is not shaved though, and does appear a bit high mileage (...when down there, you will know), but i didn’t mind.

FJ :- Wouldn’t say she’s syt tight, but i’m kind of turned on by her so couldn’t last that long. Sexy moans, plus the sight of her slim figure writhing with every stroke, the moment i turned her over for doggie and slowly deep thrust her, felt like going to GG liao. Slowing down further didn't help!

GFE :- Ok english, can comms. Not a time-watcher becos i left slightly over. Will try to kc you. Hungry for more customers , but her price tag is on the high side now, honestly.

RTF :- Already did, counting her previous trip, and will find time to do one more before she goes back.

Saw another 2 girls in the kitchen … back-side view quite good, and i gotta say TRL has a strong line-up this time. Niki told me another ang pai will be back soon for yet another tour !
Old 04-09-2017, 10:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 126 / Power: 7
starbkk deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guystarbkk deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by StealthBomber View Post
FR for TRL Niki :

Niki was last here about 3 months ago, and i enjoyed the bonk sufficiently then. Somehow she rocked my boat, so quickly booked her again after seeing her back in the line-up.

Looks & Figure :- 100% like the live photo. Greeted me at the door exactly wearing that. Boobs not much. Body is the slim, soft, nua-nua girly kind. But in return she got a smackable bubble butt.

BBBJ :- Dick worshipper, and didn’t miss a beat when i pushed her head down for DT.

Painting :- Very responsive like she really loves being eaten up. My mouth and chin were wet with her juices. Needed tissues to wipe up. Pussy is not shaved though, and does appear a bit high mileage (...when down there, you will know), but i didn’t mind.

FJ :- Wouldn’t say she’s syt tight, but i’m kind of turned on by her so couldn’t last that long. Sexy moans, plus the sight of her slim figure writhing with every stroke, the moment i turned her over for doggie and slowly deep thrust her, felt like going to GG liao. Slowing down further didn't help!

GFE :- Ok english, can comms. Not a time-watcher becos i left slightly over. Will try to kc you. Hungry for more customers , but her price tag is on the high side now, honestly.

RTF :- Already did, counting her previous trip, and will find time to do one more before she goes back.

Saw another 2 girls in the kitchen … back-side view quite good, and i gotta say TRL has a strong line-up this time. Niki told me another ang pai will be back soon for yet another tour !

Hi bro
Can advise which ang pai ?
Old 04-09-2017, 11:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 164 / Power: 11
juztoobad is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjuztoobad is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Any one has tried kelly from siambaby?
https://sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=663105
Old 04-09-2017, 11:31 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -83 / Power: 0
IdontKnow has got little hope of coming out of this alive!
Quote:
Originally Posted by jorrahli View Post
@kkln: Thanks bro, for the info on the tattoos!
I told her to go for a full back tattoo, much hotter that way, and I think she might just go for it lol

@Entropy: In that case, I should keep an eye for your FRs too lol

---
FR for Faye from SiamAngels (https://sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=663691) since I'm around the area.

Looks wise, she is pretty! She's actually more chubby in the photos.
Hot body too! Enhanced C but very well done, not hard and no visible scars (I checked the underboobs and the armpits).

Anyways, no BBBJ from her. I suspect it's due to my little brother drooling like crazy from looking at her.

And here's where I fucked up majorly.
I had chicken rice for lunch and the listerine could not get rid of the chicken rice breath... means no frenching from her.
No frenching, no BBBJ, so my bro went to sleep lol.

In her defense, she got try to french later but I can tell she's still affected by the chicken rice smell so I stopped.

That said, the session is still enjoyable.
She's got a really nice smile, really nice to talk to and to cuddle.

TL;DR
Pretty girl, great bod.
Don't eat Chicken Rice if you want to French.

I might try again if I'm around the area and if she's still around, but will probably try Pammy first.
Bro u eat chicken rice then smelly mouth its understandable. Wait till the fl experience our legendary strikeback4 smelly tongue and mouth. Somemore that one is natural one, no need eat chicken rice to enhance the power
Old 05-09-2017, 12:05 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
hashtagbilly deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Guys, any recommendation for FLs who speak good english?
Old 05-09-2017, 12:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 135 / Power: 9
Keiko104 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyKeiko104 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by starbkk View Post
Hi bro
Can advise which ang pai ?
Candy? Haha ... maybe!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1