The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 24-08-2017, 01:01 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
LordYama deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Actresses in Geylang

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
When the Geylang Thread becomes Zap Free Zone

Then you will see lots of TRUE FR
I agree with you..So long never posted fr but once i posted a fr on xiaomei and i got zapped
Old 24-08-2017, 01:19 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1590 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15223 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Lightbulb Re: Actresses in Geylang

Quote:
Originally Posted by BronzeGod View Post
Nothing to do with zaps. But to do with Geylang promoters, bullies and boyfriends.
Quote:
Originally Posted by LordYama View Post
I agree with you..So long never posted fr but once i posted a fr on xiaomei and i got zapped
Most samsters dare not post the truth is worried about ZAP from okt runners, cyber keyboard warriors cum whorelovers
Old 24-08-2017, 08:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 125 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1057 / Power: 15
Gesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud of

Quote:
I truly salute samsters who dare to comment negatively or the girl's body or boobs is not nice and etc. Saves us so much trouble. I personally will skip now that you guys have provided such an assessment.
In fact Hui Min is a beautiful lady. And she clicked with me so well that I'm willing to overlook her sub-par boobs and RTF her fairly regularly...
Old 24-08-2017, 01:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 20
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gesch View Post
In fact Hui Min is a beautiful lady. And she clicked with me so well that I'm willing to overlook her sub-par boobs and RTF her fairly regularly...
Thanks for the objective comments and clarifications. Most helpful. There are girls that I too choose to rtf despite them not being amongst the top in looks and body, but simply because of that sexual chemistry in bed.

Sometimes supermodel face and body also no use if she's a dead fish that doesn't respond to you.
Old 24-08-2017, 08:48 PM
Samster

unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Thanks for the objective comments and clarifications. Most helpful. There are girls that I too choose to rtf despite them not being amongst the top in looks and body, but simply because of that sexual chemistry in bed.

Sometimes supermodel face and body also no use if she's a dead fish that doesn't respond to you.
What if sexual chemistry 100% but sagging boobs with black raisins nipple, crumpled tummy, c section ops mark, hairy underarms and limbs and dark colour labia with foul smell how huh
Old 24-08-2017, 09:01 PM
Samster

BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
What if sexual chemistry 100% but sagging boobs with black raisins nipple, crumpled tummy, c section ops mark, hairy underarms and limbs and dark colour labia with foul smell how huh
I never tried before. Lol
Old 24-08-2017, 09:03 PM
Samster

Quote:
I never tried before. Lol
I believe the firer will not make it
Old 24-08-2017, 09:05 PM
Samster

Quote:
i believe the firer will not make it
ia ia! :d:d:d
Old 24-08-2017, 09:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 300 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1994 / Power: 23
Doomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant future

You are describing exactly what it means by what rocks one man's boat torpedoes another man's sampan

Quote:
Old 24-08-2017, 09:36 PM
Samster

Thumbs up Re: Actresses in Geylang

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doomas View Post
You are describing exactly what it means by what rocks one man's boat torpedoes another man's sampan
Wow Bro...your description is very the deep leh
Old 24-08-2017, 09:36 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doomas View Post
Reminds me of some fr I read that turned out to be exactly that kinda sampan sinking disaster. Lol!
Old 24-08-2017, 11:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1896 / Power: 13
baotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant future

Quote:
If you can find one in GL , I would love to see it
Old 25-08-2017, 12:36 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by baotohk View Post
If you can find one in GL , I would love to see it
You don't just see

You must fuck her
Old 04-09-2017, 11:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 478 / Power: 13
panad0l is a glorious beacon of lightpanad0l is a glorious beacon of lightpanad0l is a glorious beacon of lightpanad0l is a glorious beacon of lightpanad0l is a glorious beacon of light

I think in other threads there are bros already reported Mei You #16 (2033) looks like Cecilia Cheung
Old 04-09-2017, 11:57 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by panad0l View Post
I think in other threads there are bros already reported Mei You #16 (2033) looks like Cecilia Cheung
She does?
Thanks for the heads up.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1