The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 24-08-2017, 12:19 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
horneguy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Great Bonks

Had coffee from soi69 ytd

Looks : 7/10 was quite late when i went over , bo makeup
Body : 8/10 slight tummy
Boobs : 8/10 enhance C cup
Shower : alone
BBBJ : 9/10 can really blow damn long without complains / she will mix gel and water for bj kindly special tho
Frenching : 8/10
Painting : nv try small bush
FJ : 8/10 any position , but not comfortable with big dicks
GFE : 8/10 quite cherrful and kc gao
communication : 5/10 english toh need translator

YMMV

happy bonking
Old 24-08-2017, 03:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
brucevandeburgh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Looks like the bros are not too sure about siambaby haham was choosing between poseidon, xclusive and siambaby. Looks like its either xclusive or poseidon now ...
Old 24-08-2017, 08:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 66 / Power: 12
aknike92 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi all, I'm new in Dome 3. Am looking for girl that are very proactive or "commando" as you all call it I think. Would really appreciate it if any senior bro can recommend. Thanks in advance!
Old 24-08-2017, 09:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 584 / Power: 15
intelcore3 is a name known to allintelcore3 is a name known to allintelcore3 is a name known to allintelcore3 is a name known to allintelcore3 is a name known to allintelcore3 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Entropy View Post
Sorry to hear it... must be really bad for you to go off before finishing the session.
Sorry I might be unclear, and gave a wrong impression.

Actually I bonked her for a long period of time, and sweat was dripping on her which she did not like.

I am recommending her.
Old 24-08-2017, 10:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 106 / Power: 8
Poorman90 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyPoorman90 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Unhappy Re: Emma

Quote:
Originally Posted by itguy07 View Post
Emma quality sank
Just had my first visit weeks ago and it was my first and last. Location is one thing, another is credibility. Was told that girl is as fair as pics, turned out actual person to be quite tanned.
Old 24-08-2017, 12:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 266 / Power: 14
Entropy is one of the Best!Entropy is one of the Best!Entropy is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by intelcore3 View Post
Sorry I might be unclear, and gave a wrong impression.

Actually I bonked her for a long period of time, and sweat was dripping on her which she did not like.

I am recommending her.
Haha, my bad. Look forward to more FR and recommendation from you.
Old 24-08-2017, 01:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 381 / Power: 8
Fcukeru is a living Saint! - you won't find betterFcukeru is a living Saint! - you won't find betterFcukeru is a living Saint! - you won't find betterFcukeru is a living Saint! - you won't find better

My Humble Fr for Thaifairy Ocean:

Looking for a girl with good service and provides some good and relaxing massage, i decided to scout around few stables and i came upon Ocean. Asked bro if really able to provide body to body massage, he assured me and told me Ocean is the right choice to go. He told me that i wouldn't regret and I took up his offer.

Ocean is very fair, has nice soft and natural D cupped boobs. Has baby fats, not those like a baby elephant, but has meat in the right places. And oh boy she does provide Nuru Nuru gel body 2 body massage. What a steal. On top of that, cosplay is available to choose from!!

Bbbj: 8/10
Cim: allowed
Frenching: allowed
Fj: 8.5/ 10
Boobs: D cupped
Massage: yes
Pussy: moist and wet easily

Good recommendation from a trusted stable. A must try for all bros.
Old 24-08-2017, 01:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 454 / Power: 19
tastertaster is a glorious beacon of lighttastertaster is a glorious beacon of lighttastertaster is a glorious beacon of lighttastertaster is a glorious beacon of lighttastertaster is a glorious beacon of light
lovely and donut

I tried Lovely and also Donut recently. Both of Lovehouse.

very brief FR here for bros.

Lovely is obviously a bit older in her photos. But her body is solid and her face is very attractive MILF. she provides very good service. would I RTf? Yes.

Donut is young. She does not have good complexion and tries to cover it up with heavy makeup.

Donut has a lot of baby damage on her stomach area. Big soft, manmade boobs. Good BBBJ and she actually seems to enjoy sex. No frenching or kissing at all, so if bros are into that can give her a miss. would I RTF? No
Old 24-08-2017, 01:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 454 / Power: 19
tastertaster is a glorious beacon of lighttastertaster is a glorious beacon of lighttastertaster is a glorious beacon of lighttastertaster is a glorious beacon of lighttastertaster is a glorious beacon of light
different stables same photo

did anyone notice that these two stables have photos of the same girl with different stats:

1. Poseidon: Folo
https://sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=663439

2. xclusive: Supra
http://www.xclusiv3.org/gallery/
Old 24-08-2017, 01:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
thaifairy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by aaronkoh View Post
Fr for Kitty thaifairy :

Had this lovely girl kitty this afternoon location is easily accessible. Asked for a good recommendation and Bro Godfather recommended Kitty.

Ok lets get to the point. Firstly, she is much better looking that her pics. Short haired, slim B cupped girl with soft boobs and nipples that melt in your mouth. Does decent painting and frenching. But you must try out her bbbj and tthe most impt thing CIM and swallow!! Thats what all we bros are here for, for this extra service.

Overall feedback: 8.5/10
What more you want with $120

As good or much better than what Bro Godfather recommended. Surely worth the money and time spent. All bros should try her out before she leaves. Surely come back for more to support. Well done Bro Godfather.

Simple FR which i promised
Thanks bro aaronkoh
Old 24-08-2017, 01:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
thaifairy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by zaydenlim View Post
FR for Ocean ( *Thai Fairy*) -

Greeted me with a sweet smile upon opening the door. Fair, has meat in the right places and soft natural D' Boobs. I couldnt wait to get undressed and suck on her boobs.

During the shower, she cleaned my bro and stroked it occasionally. Next, the BBBJ,her BBBJ skill was good, knows her speed control well. Looking at her head bouncing up and down on my bro really excited me. She flashed me a come fuck me look, which made me cant wait to fuck her. Capped up immediately and went into position. She has a moist tight pussy and she seems to be turned on easily.

Her pussy is clean and odourless,i licked and finger her and she was enjoying it to a climax with very soft and seductive moanings. Her breast is soft and nice.

Hardworking and accommodating to my various positions, i ended up enjoying the doggy position best while grabbing her soft buttocks.

After finishing my first shot, she asked me if i would like a body to body massage, i said yes and she took out nuru nuru gel and rubbed over my body. After that used her boobs to massage all over my back. It is really unbelievable and i urge all bros to try her out.

Looks- 8.5/10 85% resemblance to looks.
Shower- 8/10 Cleans me properly and helps undress and dress my clothes
Fingering-8/10 She allows and enjoys it alot and gives out seductive moanings
Boobs- 9/10 Soft D cup with great shape.
BBBJ- 9/10 Job well done.
FJ- 9/10 Great FJ
CIM - Allowed
Frenching- Allowed
Massage- 8.5/10 Good body to body massage

Overall Rating 8.5/10 Great gem highly recommended to bros!

Great Job Bro Godfather with the good arrangements, great service orientation and recommendations. Thanks for the friendly and prompt replies.

Definately a reliable and genuine stable worth the penny spent.

Will make a RTF booking really soon.
Thanks Bro zaydenlim
Old 24-08-2017, 02:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
UnNonguy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Fr for Becky from LV,

Book an appointment in the afternoon and was definitely not disappointed. Her looks does reminds me of a typical volleyball student from uni. She's really shy and gentle. Love how she took the initiative to break the ice.
Don't expect commando service from her as she's quite new and shy.

Looks: 8/10
GFE:7/10
Bbbj: 9/10 (Very sensual and gentle)
FJ: 8/10

Pardon my simple descriptions, first time writing Fr here.
Oh ya she won't be here for long. Do find her b4 she zao.
Old 24-08-2017, 02:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2202 / Power: 20
tenggiri has a reputation beyond reputetenggiri has a reputation beyond reputetenggiri has a reputation beyond reputetenggiri has a reputation beyond reputetenggiri has a reputation beyond reputetenggiri has a reputation beyond reputetenggiri has a reputation beyond reputetenggiri has a reputation beyond reputetenggiri has a reputation beyond reputetenggiri has a reputation beyond reputetenggiri has a reputation beyond repute

https://sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=663062

Tried new gal Pam (DH) two days back.

She's not bad i guess..service normal, however body is fantastic imo.

Went up see her good attitude and chit chat abit then started cos i have just showered. Best boobies i've seen in a while! Can french also. Allow me unzip her and take off her bra - shiok - and then see those bouncy small C's cups on fair white skin, jeezus! Quickly play with them but her nips too sensitive liao.

Nice trim pussy too and wet. Allow lingus and she will squirm around. Bbbj is so so neah.

Looks: 8/10 About 80% of pic. Fair skin and shoulder lgth hair.
Body: 8.5/10 Fair n smooth. Nice size ( not thin or fat).
23yo, 1.60+, 48kg
Boob: -C natural. Light color nipples.
French: Can
Bbbj: 6.5/10
Fj: 8.5/10 She can enjoy and climax with it.
Gfe: 8.5/10 Speak some Eng. having worked in jap karaoke.
Old 24-08-2017, 03:19 PM
Samster (Donor)

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16240 / Power: 39
KOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: different stables same photo

Quote:
Originally Posted by tastertaster View Post
did anyone notice that these two stables have photos of the same girl with different stats:

1. Poseidon: Folo
https://sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=663439

2. xclusive: Supra
http://www.xclusiv3.org/gallery/
I noticed and asked CP's OKT at noon.
Apparently, it is like BPL transfer season lor, she has switched over to Club Poseidon as of today for an undisclosed fee lol. Heard she is one tall HOTTIE
Old 24-08-2017, 03:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
heydude43 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thumbs down Re: Great Bonks

Quote:
Originally Posted by dumbgoat View Post
SherbetClub Cake

https://sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=662282

Had a session with Cake of SherbetClub. Rather disappointed as she looked totally different from the photos posted. I hope OKTs can be more honest about the photos posted in the future.

Face: 5. only 30% resemblance to the photos posted. Her face is much much rounder than the photos.
Boobs: 8. Great for boob lovers. Handful and nicely shaped. Didn't allow me to fondle and suck her small light brown nipples though.
Body: 6. 160cm and at least 60kg. Do your assessment.
BBBJ: 7. Not the best. But she's willing to satisfy.
French: 1. Didn't allow frenching and kissing of neck. Pushed me away and kinda spoil the mood.
FJ: 7. can't recall much about the FJ. SOP i guess?

RTF: No. It's like a bad meal you had at an ulu food court that you wish to forget.
SAME EXPERIENCE FOR ME but she never smile cannot touch this cannot do that blah blah I complaint to OKT and I cancel TOO MUCH PHOTOSHOP!!!! I save money!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1