The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene

Notices

The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene A section specifically for the great Sin Cities of Malaysia. Dedicated to our brothers across the Causeway. Malaysia Boleh!

User Tag List

Old 18-08-2017, 11:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 7
Cougar21 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: PRC in (Pasar Road) (Pudu K.L)

Was at new peng hwa food court just now. Saw alot of milf singers on stage in flowery outfit. Didn't manage to go up yo hotel richmore. Maybe tmr.
Old 18-08-2017, 11:33 PM
Samster

To*
(unable to edit. Zzz)
Old 19-08-2017, 01:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4265 / Power: 20
pomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cougar21 View Post
Hi. Which dino ah? Got fr of her?

Pom, Fri u going to ace? I might be going. Coming from jb. Hehe.
Soli, Mole Ze Dong not attending the Renda at Autonomous Cheongster Enclave, over the week end. Dun miss him much please.

Even if you belanja Mole Ze Dong, a dog-big-devil dinner, he also no go
Boobs:
Body:
Skin:
AR :
BJ:
FJ Rating:
Damage:
RTF:

Map to ACE posted in page 692 of this thread

POM WILL ONLY EXCHANGE POINTS WITH THOSE WITH POWER OF 5 AND ABOVE
Old 19-08-2017, 10:31 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by pomrakthai View Post
Soli, Mole Ze Dong not attending the Renda at Autonomous Cheongster Enclave, over the week end. Dun miss him much please.

Even if you belanja Mole Ze Dong, a dog-big-devil dinner, he also no go
Haha. Mole Ze Dong so fierce. If belanja u go Danuk, u wan to go? Hehe.
Old 19-08-2017, 11:46 AM
Samster

pomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Haha. Mole Ze Dong so fierce. If belanja u go Danuk, u wan to go? Hehe.
Hahaha...Mole Ze Dong is a tame guy now after so many set backs

After Pom's GF left for a better man, Pom had lost interest in cheonging in Danuk and Thai girls for that matter. So, even with 1000 taels of gold also can not entice Pom to go to Danuk to latgai

Pom's former favourite (Natt Chanapa look alike)

Then comes back to Autonomous Cheongsters Enclave (ACE), after Sotong and Wildboar had left for home and there was not motivation for them to come back to the Land of Thieves, Pom is now also not motivated to even lim kopi at ACE.

As for Vietcongs, they are like dead fishes, just to release is OK but Pom personally is not too happy with just poking such sex vending machines. Not to mention that blooming Camel who flipped and broke my kukujiao and heart

So what used to be Renda 人大 is now "Rendah" (Malay for low standards) effectively Mole Ze Dong is not too keen to be there
Boobs:
Body:
Skin:
AR :
BJ:
FJ Rating:
Damage:
RTF:

Old 21-08-2017, 03:07 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
Oddlyboning deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Long time lurker, first time poster, just saying hi
Until I have the courage to visit ACE that is.
Old 22-08-2017, 12:00 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oddlyboning View Post
Long time lurker, first time poster, just saying hi
Until I have the courage to visit ACE that is.
Aiyah, mai phen rai

Just post lidat to say hello also can lah
Rak you 13 rak-rak
Boobs:
Body:
Skin:
AR :
BJ:
FJ Rating:
Damage:
RTF:

Old 22-08-2017, 09:51 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
Oddlyboning deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Aiyah, mai phen rai

Just post lidat to say hello also can lah
Rak you 13 rak-rak
Sorry Pom, didn't understand a word you wrote, I'm a lazy Brit.

So I did end up stopping by ACE in the middle of the day, so many girls grabbing my arm, pretty intimidating.
Old 22-08-2017, 10:49 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -6 / Power: 0
FuckerBB is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Quote:
Last night 11 August, Pom a.k.a. Mole Ze Dong appeared in the famous Autonomous Cheongsters Enclave (ACE) for some wash eyes and lim kopi-o

Sat down with Bro Shylook and chit-chatted about several issues, among which selection of Vietcong WL's in ACE and disillusion on the services of majority of the Thai Puyings (maybe they are Myanmarese and Laotians) operating in Danuk. Shylook and Pom concurred that it is not worth cheonging in Danuk anymore, gone are the good old days.

Anyway, Bro Shylook belanja some delicious fried prawn crackers while he dumped 1 big bottle of Heineiken into his stomach, whereas, Pom only lim kopi -o

BTW, Pom stayed at the railings, up till 11.00 pm, until one Vietcong WL took pity on this old man and allowed Pom to fuck her.

Name/Nick: Yao
Boobs: B
Body: 6/10
Skin: Darker than more Vietcongs, looks more like Malay
AR : Nope
BJ: 6/10
FJ Rating: 7/10 (GFE: 8/10) but no bathing before and after fuck. Maybe this is the trend now started by Camel
Damage: RM 80
RTF: Maybe. (didn't get her contact)
Long time never go there . Must drop by .
Old 22-08-2017, 11:19 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oddlyboning View Post
Sorry Pom, didn't understand a word you wrote, I'm a lazy Brit.

So I did end up stopping by ACE in the middle of the day, so many girls grabbing my arm, pretty intimidating.
Beg your pardon, let me explain those phrases in plain English:

Aiyah, mai phen rai (Blimey! it is OK with me)

Just post lidat to say hello also can lah (Even if someone were to post such a terse statement to say "hello", we do accept his earnest effort)
Rak you 13 rak-rak (Send you 13 love points) Don't be mistaken that Pom is not from that Broke Back Mountain, as "rak" derived from my nick "Pom-rak-thai" which means "I love Thai"

We, the Malaysians, are extremely capable of "code switching" so much so that our daily conversation could wander from one language to another language/dialect within seconds and without much thoughts.

By now Pom reckons that you should have a feel that almost all local and Asian girls love farangs (or wipipo) Alas, we, the old and ugly Malaysian China man look alike old bums will usually lose out to wipipo or even those with Pan-Asian looks, in terms of attracting the female species.

Enjoy more of ACE by hammering more of the "BASE"
Boobs:
Body:
Skin:
AR :
BJ:
FJ Rating:
Damage:
RTF:

Old 22-08-2017, 12:21 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
MartinGG is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by princeofpersia View Post
Went to test drive Yuen again (8th time I think), who just arrived on Sat after 1 month back in popiahland. Ace crowd both supply and demand was very high. Too bad no "high" music tonight.

Sun 6/8, 9-11pm
Yuen, popiah SYT (speaks fluent Mandarin)
- face: 7/10, not the most attractive but SYT. best way to describe is like girl-next-door or high school / college friend that her looks take time to grow onto you
- body 7/10, slightly taller than average, slim without tummy
- headlights: 8/10, A cups (please note my personal taste is for smaller breasts), cute erect nipples (wahhh tonight one was very erect ), allow playing with mouth (licking and sucking)
- shower: together after FJ
- foreplay: 6/10, licking nipples but not while you lie down. She does it while both of us are kneeling face-to-face, which some people prefer but some don't like. Her hands still slightly itchy will try to HJ but only gently and slowly
- CBJ: 6/10, nothing special, but effort is there. Tickles your balls with hands and tongue too

- FJ: 10/10, small sexy body very fuckable, cowgirl + doggie + missionary, most importantly NO RUSH. Tonight specially 10/10 due to me somehow downstairs discipline very good (probably the longest FJ that I've ever had). Different positions altogether around 40 mins of banging and she had no complaints. Also managed to make her cum (could be fake, but since she never faked an orgasm with me before, I assume it's real lah ) She says once in a while if the mood and the guy is right, she will let herself get high...

- GFE: 9/10, this is my no.1 criteria which is incredibly difficult to find good quality due to quick-service method of working in Ace. I know it's all artificial and in the name of business, but it helps a lot in maintaining client relationship for this industry
  • holding hands/waist walking up to room and back downstairs, did not pull me to walk faster going up, did not leave me to walk alone coming down
  • allowed me to help her undress and play with her underwear
  • cuddling during foreplay and after FJ
  • no rush after FJ, just lie in bed and chat about life for at least another 30 mins (this girl really doesn't seem to care about her precious time unlike 99% of the others)
  • squeeze my cheeks, play with my hair, all the other stuff that you do with a partner
  • allow kissing but lips only, no DFK, and today she especially put on lipstick and left some kiss marks (thankfully not lovebite as I gotta work tomorrow)

- showroom 10/10: she has a new room (level 9, last time was level 10). This room / the whole apartment was newly refurbished. Walls and ceiling all painted white still completely clean. She took the master bedroom which comes with attached bathroom. New aircond, panasonic fridge, and a morphy richards air cooler (WTF?! ) that costs like rm800, plus ikea furniture. Obviously no cockroaches, dry floor, dry towel for shower, clean bed (dry and no sweat smell). Definitely more comfortable than most other rooms at ace but she told me monthly rent is rm3000!!! And here I am paying rm600 monthly rent in KL and consider already fucking expensive!

- test drive fee: RM100 NON-NEGOTIABLE. fellow bros who would like to try, please don't bother negotiating, this is because she only wants to do 5 rounds of FJ per night
If her rent is 3000, and she told me that her monthly necessities (food, cd, toilet paper etc) around 1200, plus 2500 monthly fee to the OKT. So if she achieves her 500 per night, that's 8300 nett monthly profit. 3 times my fucking salary with my fucking university degree.

- WIR: yes, an extremely rare popiah gem compared to other stock at ace
Interested on her .
Old 22-08-2017, 02:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 198 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1503 / Power: 9
TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Don't know wasted how many white soldiers and tissue paper on this puying liao!
Old 23-08-2017, 11:41 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong2 View Post
Don't know wasted how many white soldiers and tissue paper on this puying liao!
If Pom could get to hammer Natt Chanapa, die also never mind liao

Pom's former tirak is just a look alike, lidat Pom also durexed off billions of PLA (Penis Liberation Army) into her Chiang Rai tunnel

This kiam siap Mole Ze Dong where got chance to conquer and annex Chinag Mai Tunnel leh??
Boobs:
Body:
Skin:
AR :
BJ:
FJ Rating:
Damage:
RTF:

Old 23-08-2017, 10:46 PM
Samster

Pom, yesterday i was at hatyai. Den i took train all de way to Bangkok. Now riding rental yamaha fino to look for natt chanapa. Hehe.
Old 24-08-2017, 02:20 AM
Samster

Quote:
Pom, yesterday i was at hatyai. Den i took train all de way to Bangkok. Now riding rental yamaha fino to look for natt chanapa. Hehe.
Walaueh, lucky fella.
Soon you will take over the nick inspired status, Pomrakthai becomes Mole Ze Dong or Woaimeimei and you becomes "Cougarrakthai"

Bless Natt Chanapa and her cunt when Cougar hunts her down.
Boobs:
Body:
Skin:
AR :
BJ:
FJ Rating:
Damage:
RTF:

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1