The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Keong Saik/Desker /X-Dresser central

Notices

Keong Saik/Desker /X-Dresser central It's like Geylang on a budget!

User Tag List

Old 30-07-2017, 05:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
Videomesh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Where does an amatuer cd go for a walk?

Ameteur cross dresser here. Love putting on my heels and mini skirt and walking around deserted parks late at night to have to occassional man or pervert ogle and cat call me. Usually hang out at parks near kallang, but are there any other deserted indudtrial or park areas to hang out at? Thought of going to changi village or woodlands but there are serious girls conducting serious business there so dont want to mess up and disrupt their system. Any suggestions?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1

Bookmarks