The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 27-09-2017, 10:51 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 195 / Power: 8
Depraved is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDepraved is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Amos Yee flees to US

He accepted liao.

http://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/...meland-9253728

I'm a little jealous to be honest. Now he gets to collect welfare checks and probably live in government assisted housing while doing nothing productive but shit-blogging. What a world we live in.
Old 27-09-2017, 03:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 181 / Power: 7
Chamberlian21 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterChamberlian21 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Looks like new way to escape NS .
Old 27-09-2017, 05:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 143 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21411 / Power: 14
danny888 has a reputation beyond reputedanny888 has a reputation beyond reputedanny888 has a reputation beyond reputedanny888 has a reputation beyond reputedanny888 has a reputation beyond reputedanny888 has a reputation beyond reputedanny888 has a reputation beyond reputedanny888 has a reputation beyond reputedanny888 has a reputation beyond reputedanny888 has a reputation beyond reputedanny888 has a reputation beyond repute

Hope that this teen learn to post constructive criticisms, if have to.
Better is to make full use of his new found life.
Old 27-09-2017, 06:10 PM
TestingHo

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

Probably never going to set foot in Singapore again. Can imagine the jail term that await him.
Old 27-09-2017, 06:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3872 / Power: 14
skyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond repute

The Amos Yee saga: 3 lessons for Singapore

Published on 2017-09-27 by The Online Citizen

by Khush Chopra

Amos Yee is finally a free bird.

He finally gets the asylum he wanted in the United States but what has the debacle surrounding his persecution by Singapore authorities taught us?

For me, there are 3 major learning points to take away.

First and foremost we should learn from this experience and not prosecute children for holding an unacceptable opinion. He was a 16-year-old boy at the time of the material offenses he was charged with; let the children be.

Amos Yee was a 16 years old child when he was persecuted and remanded in prison for 53 days pending his trial for maintaining and articulating an unacceptable opinion.

He refused to give up his controversial views on religion though it was clear to me at least that it was his political views and in particular his condemnation of Lee Kuan Yew that rankled the powers that be the most.

Some naughty boys grow up to be successful men. Take a most relevant example that was pointed out to me in the American TV personality Seth MacFarlane who was raised a Catholic just like Amos Yee and just like Amos Yee turned against his religion and mocked it at a very young age.

Seth is today the creator of the highly successful American animated sitcom TV series "Family Guy", a show that airs in Singapore that routinely mocks Christianity that has been the target of numerous taste and indecency complaints in America.

Alas, Amos Yee was not allowed the same privilege Seth MacFarlane was as a boy. Amos Yee the boy was imprisoned in Singapore under our sedition laws.

Nothing will ever change the fact that a 16-year-old boy was remanded for 53 days for airing his unacceptable views in Singapore. How can this have been right?

His eventual prison sentence of four weeks was backdated to start from his remand and he therefore in fact served almost twice the sentence time he eventually received!

Singapore has lost a vexatious and obnoxious kid who should have been reprimanded and counseled not prosecuted and jailed.

The takeaway here is that boys will be boys and they need space and time to grow not persecution and prison time.

Secondly, it has been found that he was persecuted for his political views in the guise of a prosecution for wounding religious feelings and disseminating obscene material online.

The fact of the matter is that sedition is inherently intertwined with politics. The crime of sedition is highly politicised and the Government's prosecution of Amos Yee was doomed to be construed as a political enterprise.

Two US immigration courts have now called a spade a spade. Pinky our dear leader was upset with Amos Yee for denigrating his father but did not have the balls to call him out and instead unleashed the full venom of the organs of State up his tender ass using the cover of religious sensitivity and the arsenal of the land's sedition laws.

continue reading here : https://www.theonlinecitizen.com/201...for-singapore/

Ignore list :

rocket_boy is a COWARD

rocket_boy is now Zapzaplah aka zaplamparlarzap

warboi

Craz78

Blacklist bros who I up but never return

Evetan86
sbftiankon
Wally888
Old 27-09-2017, 08:37 PM
TestingHo

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by skyleon View Post
The Amos Yee saga: 3 lessons for Singapore

Published on 2017-09-27 by The Online Citizen

by Khush Chopra

Amos Yee is finally a free bird.

He finally gets the asylum he wanted in the United States but what has the debacle surrounding his persecution by Singapore authorities taught us?

For me, there are 3 major learning points to take away.

First and foremost we should learn from this experience and not prosecute children for holding an unacceptable opinion. He was a 16-year-old boy at the time of the material offenses he was charged with; let the children be.

Amos Yee was a 16 years old child when he was persecuted and remanded in prison for 53 days pending his trial for maintaining and articulating an unacceptable opinion.

He refused to give up his controversial views on religion though it was clear to me at least that it was his political views and in particular his condemnation of Lee Kuan Yew that rankled the powers that be the most.

Some naughty boys grow up to be successful men. Take a most relevant example that was pointed out to me in the American TV personality Seth MacFarlane who was raised a Catholic just like Amos Yee and just like Amos Yee turned against his religion and mocked it at a very young age.

Seth is today the creator of the highly successful American animated sitcom TV series "Family Guy", a show that airs in Singapore that routinely mocks Christianity that has been the target of numerous taste and indecency complaints in America.

Alas, Amos Yee was not allowed the same privilege Seth MacFarlane was as a boy. Amos Yee the boy was imprisoned in Singapore under our sedition laws.

Nothing will ever change the fact that a 16-year-old boy was remanded for 53 days for airing his unacceptable views in Singapore. How can this have been right?

His eventual prison sentence of four weeks was backdated to start from his remand and he therefore in fact served almost twice the sentence time he eventually received!

Singapore has lost a vexatious and obnoxious kid who should have been reprimanded and counseled not prosecuted and jailed.

The takeaway here is that boys will be boys and they need space and time to grow not persecution and prison time.

Secondly, it has been found that he was persecuted for his political views in the guise of a prosecution for wounding religious feelings and disseminating obscene material online.

The fact of the matter is that sedition is inherently intertwined with politics. The crime of sedition is highly politicised and the Government's prosecution of Amos Yee was doomed to be construed as a political enterprise.

Two US immigration courts have now called a spade a spade. Pinky our dear leader was upset with Amos Yee for denigrating his father but did not have the balls to call him out and instead unleashed the full venom of the organs of State up his tender ass using the cover of religious sensitivity and the arsenal of the land's sedition laws.

continue reading here : https://www.theonlinecitizen.com/201...for-singapore/
wow, the Seth MacFarlane background makes for interesting read.

I am not impressed by Amos but have to say the treatment he received is indeed too heavy handed for a 16yrs old.
Old 27-09-2017, 09:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 8
moontory deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chamberlian21 View Post
Looks like new way to escape NS .
Seems like it .
Old 28-09-2017, 08:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3872 / Power: 14
skyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond repute

Amos Yee defiant as hell fresh out of US detention

His experiences in Singapore and US will add firepower to his criticisms.

By Belmont Lay | 11 hours

As predicted, Singapore’s most infamous teenager Amos Yee will go back to making videos that will more likely than not make Singapore his whipping boy, now that he is officially a free person in the United States.

A visibly plumper Yee, 18, who spent his allowance on junk food while in detention, is also still as defiant as ever.

Locking him up hardened him

Yee’s experience with various forms of incaceration has not only failed to dissuade or reform him, but has hardened his resolve.

He specifically told The Straits Times upon getting out of detention: “The plan is to make more and more videos. I came here to escape the horrible anti-free speech laws in Singapore. Now I can get back to work, get back to my life.”

His rebuke of Singapore, phrased in another way, was reiterated and quoted by other international media.

In a separate interview, Yee told Reuters after his release: “Now I can criticise the Singapore government without being sent to prison.”
US vs Singapore comparisons

Criticise he sure will.

Posturing and harsh words for Singapore aside, his short-term game plan would appear predictable enough.

Given his experience in Singapore and savouring his newfound freedom in the US, Yee is able to make not unjustified comparisons of both countries, which can lend weight to his criticisms of his country of birth.

Free speech provisions, or the lack of any, were not the only things being derided by Yee within a day of being able to shoot his mouth off freely.

According to ST, when asked what his time in an American jail had been like, Yee thought for a moment and said: “It was manageable. It was far better than the experience in the Singapore jail.”

He also said he spent his time talking to people, playing chess and reading books — besides being robbed by a fellow inmate and thrown into solitary confinement.

continue reading here : https://mothership.sg/2017/09/amos-y...-us-detention/

Ignore list :

rocket_boy is a COWARD

rocket_boy is now Zapzaplah aka zaplamparlarzap

warboi

Craz78

Blacklist bros who I up but never return

Evetan86
sbftiankon
Wally888
Old 28-09-2017, 10:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 138 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5086 / Power: 11
phelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by skyleon View Post
Amos Yee defiant as hell fresh out of US detention

His experiences in Singapore and US will add firepower to his criticisms.

By Belmont Lay | 11 hours

As predicted, Singapore’s most infamous teenager Amos Yee will go back to making videos that will more likely than not make Singapore his whipping boy, now that he is officially a free person in the United States.

A visibly plumper Yee, 18, who spent his allowance on junk food while in detention, is also still as defiant as ever.

Locking him up hardened him

Yee’s experience with various forms of incaceration has not only failed to dissuade or reform him, but has hardened his resolve.

He specifically told The Straits Times upon getting out of detention: “The plan is to make more and more videos. I came here to escape the horrible anti-free speech laws in Singapore. Now I can get back to work, get back to my life.”

His rebuke of Singapore, phrased in another way, was reiterated and quoted by other international media.

In a separate interview, Yee told Reuters after his release: “Now I can criticise the Singapore government without being sent to prison.”
US vs Singapore comparisons

Criticise he sure will.

Posturing and harsh words for Singapore aside, his short-term game plan would appear predictable enough.

Given his experience in Singapore and savouring his newfound freedom in the US, Yee is able to make not unjustified comparisons of both countries, which can lend weight to his criticisms of his country of birth.

Free speech provisions, or the lack of any, were not the only things being derided by Yee within a day of being able to shoot his mouth off freely.

According to ST, when asked what his time in an American jail had been like, Yee thought for a moment and said: “It was manageable. It was far better than the experience in the Singapore jail.”

He also said he spent his time talking to people, playing chess and reading books — besides being robbed by a fellow inmate and thrown into solitary confinement.

continue reading here : https://mothership.sg/2017/09/amos-y...-us-detention/
This Amos Yee will be strong man with steel balls once he grown up.
Old 28-09-2017, 11:53 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 59 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1058 / Power: 13
iluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Depraved View Post
He accepted liao.

http://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/...meland-9253728

I'm a little jealous to be honest. Now he gets to collect welfare checks and probably live in government assisted housing while doing nothing productive but shit-blogging. What a world we live in.
I don't know why are you jealous?

The boy broke the law in Singapore, he went to prison as a result. He finished his jail term and was out a free man. After that he continue to make videos and bought a ticket and flew to US where he asked for political asylum.

You only said you are jealous after he succeed; if he failed and was deported back here?

All in all, he 'worked' for it, it is not as if he did not pay a price for this. None of us knew exactly what happened to him the US prison or Changi Prison for that matter.

Amos Yee is only a teenager, his story has just began, it is not the end.
Old 28-09-2017, 02:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 82 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11701 / Power: 22
nitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by phelps View Post
This Amos Yee will be strong man with steel balls once he grown up.
Well he can badmouth miw. But better refrain from insulting one religion or race. Try badmouth the negros, Muslims or the supreme Whites in US.
Old 28-09-2017, 04:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1329 / Power: 14
stardawn has much to be proud ofstardawn has much to be proud ofstardawn has much to be proud ofstardawn has much to be proud ofstardawn has much to be proud ofstardawn has much to be proud ofstardawn has much to be proud ofstardawn has much to be proud ofstardawn has much to be proud ofstardawn has much to be proud of

For sure he will badmouth the PAP government but I do hope he will stay away from race and religion . If he badmouth hope he will support it with facts and proof .
Old 28-09-2017, 05:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1115 / Power: 8
sionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud of

he dare to say abt christian in amerca'?his
Parent had to praynhard he become a good guy.
Old 28-09-2017, 08:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 236 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1054 / Power: 15
jacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud of
Cool Re: Amos Yee flees to US

Maybe 30 yrs later liked all "rejected" Singaporeans, he choose to return to this red dot. Of course he is prepare to eat meals at Changi Resort. Meantime I wish him all the best, he need to carry ang mo balls.

Actually, a group of "able body" people think highly of this young man. Because they believe USA will feed him well, no need to earn a living. I told one of them there is only one Amos Yee. He could walk his path if he wish to.
Old 29-09-2017, 09:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 82 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11701 / Power: 22
nitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sionglim View Post
he dare to say abt christian in amerca'?his
Parent had to praynhard he become a good guy.
He should. Afterall thats what he believe freedom of speech.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1