The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 14-10-2017, 12:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Atomants deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Time changes everything.

Just a sharing for the weekend

This happened some 10 years ago .

She was in her 30s I was in my 40s , we were 6 years apart,

It was with online chat and we decided to meetup after chatting for sometimes. She was separated and I was married.

It started with a kiss , a BJ afterwards and it set us on a 10years journey with each other.

Looking back there were alot alot of hot sex for the next 8 years or so and as time goes by things changes.

She wanted to move on with her life and I was prepared to let her go because I can't promise her anything after all.

It was difficult for both of us I guess and the next 2 years things changes the sex and passion was lesser and there were more arguments and such.

She began to go out with other guys and also having fling with them ( learn from her close friend ) and I was left high and dry.

So time do change things

It must have been 2 yrs plus that we have not contacted and I have since left this behind and decide to refocus my life.

Just sharing have a great weekend everyone!
Old 30-10-2017, 10:43 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 135 / Power: 7
yobyella deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyyobyella deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Time changes everything.

Ya. Just move on. No point looking back your past
Old 30-10-2017, 12:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1564 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39989 / Power: 28
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute

When u r there just enjoy to its fullest
When its gone just let go n move on
We r always lonely anyway n will leave everything behind n gone someday
Old 30-10-2017, 09:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1049 / Power: 9
orangeproud has much to be proud oforangeproud has much to be proud oforangeproud has much to be proud oforangeproud has much to be proud oforangeproud has much to be proud oforangeproud has much to be proud oforangeproud has much to be proud oforangeproud has much to be proud of
Indeed, time changes everything including human heart. We human everyday also change due to circumstances or others. 我觉得你们若是个性上的不和而经常吵架,倒不如大家好聚好散,留给彼此好的回忆! 就算充满不舍,也要往前走!因为她也许只是您生命中的过客!缘起缘灭!
Old 31-10-2017, 10:23 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 240 / Power: 9
MoeLanYong is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMoeLanYong is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMoeLanYong is a Helpful and Caring Samster

TS,
Without being rude, your title should be: Wisdom changes everything.

If you had invested those passions with your wife instead, you could have brought your marriage to another level and reminisce about the past without heartbreaks. Why get married when you are not done flirting? When married, why don't you keep your vow to your wife and focus on her all the time?

You see your affair as a conquest. It is actually a scar. One you cannot talk about openly except in this forum. If only cows knew the grass is not necessarily greener the other side.
Old 02-11-2017, 04:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 7
GCEresult deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by yobyella View Post
Ya. Just move on. No point looking back your past
Agreed as well
Old 02-12-2017, 03:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 454 / Power: 14
sweet17 is a glorious beacon of lightsweet17 is a glorious beacon of lightsweet17 is a glorious beacon of lightsweet17 is a glorious beacon of lightsweet17 is a glorious beacon of light

You build on failure. You use it as a stepping stone. Close the door on the past. You don't try to forget the mistakes, but you don't dwell on it. You don't let it have any of your energy, or any of your time, or any of your space.
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1