The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 11-11-2017, 12:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1292 / Power: 15
alfonse has much to be proud ofalfonse has much to be proud ofalfonse has much to be proud ofalfonse has much to be proud ofalfonse has much to be proud ofalfonse has much to be proud ofalfonse has much to be proud ofalfonse has much to be proud ofalfonse has much to be proud of
Re: Is this FL meant for me?

Went cold turkey. It was super tough at the beginning with very strong urges to contact her but got better and better as the days went by. Looking back, I am glad to have friends like that who really concerned about me. Dunno what would have happened if I had sunk further into the relationship
Old 12-11-2017, 10:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 413 / Power: 15
egresnow is a living Saint! - you won't find betteregresnow is a living Saint! - you won't find betteregresnow is a living Saint! - you won't find betteregresnow is a living Saint! - you won't find betteregresnow is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by alfonse View Post
Went cold turkey. It was super tough at the beginning with very strong urges to contact her but got better and better as the days went by. Looking back, I am glad to have friends like that who really concerned about me. Dunno what would have happened if I had sunk further into the relationship
You did well. This is the way to do it. To put it simply, we are still humans with emotions, be it KC trap or with regular girls. And luckily for us, as we are still humans, the best way to recover is to find a better or new girl.

or just find another massage lady or ktv girl or whatever to dilute your feelings. Or just find a non-"working" lady.
Old 15-11-2017, 12:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 110 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1267 / Power: 22
Bizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by yuddle View Post
thanks for the comment...you are right...
thru the yrs that I chiong of course met some with better chemistry be it at HC or FL have a clear mind its a deal just pay /finished and do not bring the feelings back.If itchy again go back next week
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1