The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 08-03-2017, 06:11 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 751 / Power: 8
Icekeeper is a splendid one to beholdIcekeeper is a splendid one to beholdIcekeeper is a splendid one to beholdIcekeeper is a splendid one to beholdIcekeeper is a splendid one to beholdIcekeeper is a splendid one to beholdIcekeeper is a splendid one to behold
Sexcursion - icy updates + fr

Hi all Bro,

I just join this community with great interest recently and been bonking in GL at least once a week since then. Been exploring this forum here and there (quite confusing and addictive I must say).

This thread to share FRs (both good and bad points) of the bonks I had so far, and my potential upcoming target list. I thought it's good to create a personal account of sexcursion which will help me remember the bonks I had.

Do support me and appreciate if you could give me any advice. Hope you like what you see here and I will update as frequent as I could.

Cheers. Happy Bonking bros.
Old 08-03-2017, 06:14 AM
Samster

Icekeeper is a splendid one to beholdIcekeeper is a splendid one to beholdIcekeeper is a splendid one to beholdIcekeeper is a splendid one to beholdIcekeeper is a splendid one to beholdIcekeeper is a splendid one to beholdIcekeeper is a splendid one to behold
Re: Sexcursion - icy updates + fr

2038 g15 viet cat50 30mins.

Looks/type: 8/10. Chio
Height: Normal.
Body: 6/10 B Cup enhanced.
French: 7/10
Service : 8/10. Nice hardworking BBBJ. No abalone eating. Allow finger on the outside. Short catbath probably limited time.
AR: NA
Fj: 7/10.
Rtf : No.
Old 08-03-2017, 06:15 AM
Samster

FR 0866e g17 PRC Cat80 30mins
Look 9/10 : Damn chio. Big eyes
Body 8/10 : Smooth with Big firm B+ Cup.
French 6/10 : Light kiss. Not much tongue action.
Toilet 6/10 : SOP. Very chatty girl with lots of dirty small talk.
BJ : 7/10 CBJ
AR: 5/10 Light licking.
Painting 8/10: Nice catbath and her eyes locked onto yours while doing catbath for you.
FJ : 7/10 : Nice sexy moves and ride damn well. She will sit still and will use her pussy to squeeze your dick. Quite erotic feel.
RTF : YES.
Old 08-03-2017, 06:18 AM
Samster

FR 1637 G7 Viet Cat50

First try of Viet House. Very friendly OKT who keep waving at me until I can't resist.

Look : 6/10. Not a looker when near.
Body : 7/10. Natural B cup boob
French : 7/10. Some tongue action. Not wild type.
Toilet : 6/10. No much action. SOP
Catbath : 7/10 Nice abalone with response. Lot of eye contact and CFM look
AR : 0/10 Not given
FJ : 7/10 Nice moan and hardworking. Accommodate to few patterns as requested. Good bonk
RTF : Unlikely.
Old 08-03-2017, 06:51 AM
Samster

These are my 3 FR i post seperately in individual house thread. Got one kena zap by a bro (don't know why) while the other one got good feedback (bro even up my points for that. Thank you)

Formating messy and upside down. Just write whatever i can think of and new to writing FR. Will try to improve along the way.

====================================
Next on my target list (based on some reccee and read up)
1. 1856 Wenyi / Mozi Cat150 prc
2. 1840 G15 Cat50 Thai
3. 1854 G10 Cat50 Viet
4. 0866e G77 Cat80 prc
Old 08-03-2017, 06:05 PM
Samster

The points is like stock price. Got up and down and up and down. Got a senior bro zap me big time, and lucky got few other bro pump me up.

No bro have openly comment here or pm me. Again i do not understand why kena zap cos its purely 100% true account of mine and just logging as a contribution to sbf here. Not sure why some bro is offended. Let me know and i can improve accordingly. Did i say something that is not good? Or my target list is bad recommendation? Or its their rivals house or whatever.

If net balance still positive then i will continue. SOUNDS GOOD???
Old 09-03-2017, 08:11 AM
Samster

Pump it up.

Good to see few positive comments from two bro though its never say their nick .... thank you for your kind words.

Planing my trip down either today or tomrrow after work. Hopefully can get onto gals on my target list.
Old 09-03-2017, 10:36 PM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 8755 / Power: 0
myluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond repute

my stock price is down thousands of points
Old 10-03-2017, 03:29 AM
Samster

2017 Bonked List
==========
1. 1637 G7 Viet, 2038 g15 Viet, 0866e g17 PRC Cat80, 1818 g5 Thai Cat50

====================================
Next on my target list (based on some reccee and read up)
1. 1856 Wenyi / Mozi Cat150 prc
2. 1840 G15 Cat50 Thai
3. 1854 G10 Cat50 Viet
4. 0866e G77 Cat80 prc
Old 10-03-2017, 03:35 AM
Samster

FR 1818 G5 Thai Cat50

Look : 7/10. Not a looker when near.
Body : 7/10. Big D cup boob (Enhanced)
French : 7/10. Some tongue action. Not wild type.
Toilet : 6/10. No much action. SOP
Catbath : 7/10 Nice abalone with response. Sensitive to be paint by me.
BJ : 8/10 BBBJ with cold and warm water. Shiok
AR : 0/10 NA
FJ : 7/10 Nice moan and hardworking. Accommodate to few patterns as requested. Good bonk
RTF : Unlikely. Don't like Enhanced boobs.
Old 10-03-2017, 06:07 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
Xmen12345 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Good try all WL
And share FR
Old 10-03-2017, 06:57 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by myluckyguy View Post
my stock price is down thousands of points
Unbeliveable. U must have offended someone out there.
Old 10-03-2017, 08:05 AM
Samster

Unhappy Re: Sexcursion - icy updates + fr

Sian to the max.

Join this community with so much excitement and create a thread to contribute rather sitting and reading only. End up got curse, got zap by so many bro.

Got one bro who zap me told me the more i bother abt points, the more he and others will zap me. Thanks for the advice. I not asking or begging for points here. I'm asking support and comments...

If my points goes to negative zone means i cant post anymore and will be kick out... surprise to see a bro who got negative thousands of points and he still can comment. If like that then i also dont mind if kena zap.just disappointed that bros here are picking on newbie who put in efforts to contribute here.

May the force be with me.
Old 10-03-2017, 10:19 PM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 8755 / Power: 0
myluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond repute

May the force be with you.. been here 17 years and zapped like nobody's business..
Old 11-03-2017, 03:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
nutman38 is Cool - loads of Potential

haha, been going GL for the past 17 years....
Only came to this forum last year after a WL says she has lots of good reviews on this website. I curious loh, so come in see see look look.

I was also zapped a few times by the so call keyboard warriors.
Is ok, just write what you want...points is not really important anyway.
As long as you have real fun in GL!!!
While the keyboard warriors only jerk off behind their computer...lolz.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1