The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 03-12-2017, 10:48 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
Malagodlike deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by assrimmer View Post
Either you are big cannon or newbie lor. Everybody knows that stretch of JE area is very popular with the bros here due to their lower asking rates
Serious you mean you guys no pay so much? She didn't ask specifically so I thought it's market price..how much should I pay?
Anyway Star said she only work office hour..
for contact, can just book her at orchid spa JE
Old 03-12-2017, 11:02 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 9
Annelinaeyes deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Malagodlike View Post
Serious you mean you guys no pay so much? She didn't ask specifically so I thought it's market price..how much should I pay?
Anyway Star said she only work office hour..
for contact, can just book her at orchid spa JE
Just pay $20 or $30 la, you don't spoil market
Old 03-12-2017, 12:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
aisong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by afterburn View Post
Tried a new place at west coast. Looks quite busy for a sunday. Milf ML was quite aggressive. Step into the room only she joked around and smack my bum. Then dim the lights. Sure gq liao later. Massage like 20 min only, then start nego. Feeling horny so accepted. First hj, shot a full load splash some on her pants, hahaha. Because she bend over to suck my nips while i unzip her uniform top to suck hers. Door got small window slit about 2 inch strip also she daring enough. After clean up (she waste some time actually) she start massage my thighs a while, then giggled that i look like still can shoot one more time. Proceed to give 2nd hj to completion. Total dmg for xtras, 70 bucks pay to her. What to do, feeling horny and thoroughly enjoyed her creamy white b cuppers. Damn dirty shop sia. No wonder quite busy when i entered. Don't pm me, just go and try. You will find it.

Bro can share the location, thanks alot
Old 04-12-2017, 01:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 385 / Power: 8
ApacheOne is a living Saint! - you won't find betterApacheOne is a living Saint! - you won't find betterApacheOne is a living Saint! - you won't find betterApacheOne is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Naughty naughty west side

Quote:
Originally Posted by assrimmer View Post
Qiqi is good
Bro, which is her pic? Decent massage to start? Tks
Old 04-12-2017, 10:58 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
Aceace1983 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Can share ctc? Thanks
Old 04-12-2017, 12:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 900 / Power: 16
Heliboy is a splendid one to beholdHeliboy is a splendid one to beholdHeliboy is a splendid one to beholdHeliboy is a splendid one to beholdHeliboy is a splendid one to beholdHeliboy is a splendid one to beholdHeliboy is a splendid one to beholdHeliboy is a splendid one to behold

I think all the rooms have big windows. I took prostate massage oso kana allocated lvl 1 room.

I felt quite open and no much privacy as people passed by. But ML quite tactical one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by championbee View Post
Hi
From their facebook, i saw the door has big window.
If don't take prostate massage and allocated to those room.
Is it very open and no privacy?
Old 04-12-2017, 01:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 566 / Power: 21
championbee is a name known to allchampionbee is a name known to allchampionbee is a name known to allchampionbee is a name known to allchampionbee is a name known to allchampionbee is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heliboy View Post
I think all the rooms have big windows. I took prostate massage oso kana allocated lvl 1 room.

I felt quite open and no much privacy as people passed by. But ML quite tactical one.
Thanks for the reply.
Will try soon.
Old 04-12-2017, 03:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 267 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1600 / Power: 22
supershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant future

Does star provide hard style massage?
Old 04-12-2017, 05:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1040 / Power: 15
Pussycheongster has much to be proud ofPussycheongster has much to be proud ofPussycheongster has much to be proud ofPussycheongster has much to be proud ofPussycheongster has much to be proud ofPussycheongster has much to be proud ofPussycheongster has much to be proud ofPussycheongster has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by supershaft View Post
Does star provide hard style massage?
I love Qiqi and Star's massage best, for reasons best known to myself
Old 04-12-2017, 10:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 784 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2606 / Power: 9
afterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Heliboy View Post

In fact the ML will position herself with direct clear view of the window, so she don't get caught unaware and can react quickly.

The bigger problem for them is how they can sneak away those cum-stained shorts for washing ... i always wonder?? The lingering smell also ...
Old 04-12-2017, 11:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 82 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2872 / Power: 8
rocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by afterburn View Post
In fact the ML will position herself with direct clear view of the window, so she don't get caught unaware and can react quickly.

The bigger problem for them is how they can sneak away those cum-stained shorts for washing ... i always wonder?? The lingering smell also ...
Normally they will use tissue to clean off. Then while we bath, they will also visit the toilet and at the same time flash it off the tissue paper.
Old 05-12-2017, 01:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
gingerhorn deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

can anyone enlighten me what is this premium massage $88 going on?

isn't the 1h massage $50-60 supposed to be teasing for GQ which earns them extra?
Old 05-12-2017, 01:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
gingerhorn deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

deleted....

Last edited by gingerhorn; 05-12-2017 at 01:05 AM. Reason: Na
Old 05-12-2017, 12:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1040 / Power: 15
Pussycheongster has much to be proud ofPussycheongster has much to be proud ofPussycheongster has much to be proud ofPussycheongster has much to be proud ofPussycheongster has much to be proud ofPussycheongster has much to be proud ofPussycheongster has much to be proud ofPussycheongster has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by rocket1128 View Post
Normally they will use tissue to clean off. Then while we bath, they will also visit the toilet and at the same time flash it off the tissue paper.
Wah bro, you are well versed with the ML SOP
Old 05-12-2017, 03:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
metasprin deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bro, can share contacts? Thanks
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1