The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List
countryman, escobar43535, francined69, topcook1, Xgenre

Old 22-11-2017, 06:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2137 / Power: 11
SnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Liverpool Fc @ Anfield - Reds Supporters Gatherings

Ouch, that got to hurt real bad.

What a shame as this is going to be remembered for a long time.

Pierre.

Watch this space for updates on how you can zap Johnbass.
Old 22-11-2017, 09:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7710 / Power: 19
masterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by pomrakthai View Post
I am of the same feeling that "kelong" was in place, so that many are losing money

Just imagine losing a 3 goal lead with a final goal at 94th minute
I heard many people lose money betting on a Liverpool win . The bookies must be laughing all the way to bank . Having said that Liverpool always let down by the same players . Still can't believe that Moreno and Henderson played badly . It felt like Liverpool lost a game. Credit to Sevilla for putting up a good fight and managed to get a point .

Ignore list: Jason_

LiverpoolClown
Old 23-11-2017, 12:05 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4265 / Power: 20
pomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by masterwanker View Post
I heard many people lose money betting on a Liverpool win . The bookies must be laughing all the way to bank . Having said that Liverpool always let down by the same players . Still can't believe that Moreno and Henderson played badly . It felt like Liverpool lost a game. Credit to Sevilla for putting up a good fight and managed to get a point .
Yeah, one sports column writer rated Moreno just a low 3 /10 and Henderson with a 4/10
Boobs:
Body:
Skin:
AR :
BJ:
FJ Rating:
Damage:
RTF:

Map to ACE posted in page 692 of this thread

POM WILL ONLY EXCHANGE POINTS WITH THOSE WITH POWER OF 5 AND ABOVE
Old 23-11-2017, 12:52 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 191 / Power: 0
ramadel is a Helpful and Caring Samsterramadel is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baigonggong View Post
Ah Gong was totally speechless from 3 goals up in first half Liverpool can let in 3 goals in the 2nd half . Ah Gong was thinking did someone kelong the match or not ???
Moreno grew up in Seville..... his extended family members and relatives all live there. Nasty atmosphere in Seville and violence outside the stadium including by the police against Liverpool supporters..... I think someone got the message to Moreno and his performance changed 180 U-turn after the break. Klopp should take the blame for playing Moreno instead of Robertson knowing these kind of things happen.
Old 23-11-2017, 10:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8958 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ramadel View Post
Klopp should take the blame for playing Moreno instead of Robertson knowing these kind of things happen.
Dun blame Klopp cause till now Klopp is blind, he still think his god son is playing well.
Old 23-11-2017, 11:11 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 8
Kaput deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Did Liverpool lose the game? No rite?

Manure lost the game this morning.
Old 23-11-2017, 11:34 AM
Samster

naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaput View Post

Look at own self, dun selectively compare with other team..... The fact is Liverpool is letting in goals easily.
Old 23-11-2017, 12:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
LiverpoolClown deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

OMG!!! What a bad blow that was to Liverpool's confidence. Best part is the team welcomes Chelsea to Anfield this weekend. So much work ahead for everyone linked with the club.

The match with Chelsea is going to be hot!!! Conte's got a fully fit and firing squad while Liverpool is not bad either. Klopp's forward can fire too but the backside lets in too many goals!!! Hope this German guy fixes the problem before he becomes another Rodgers.

YNWA.

1977 1978 1981 1984 2005 2019
Old 23-11-2017, 01:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4961 / Power: 12
Baigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ramadel View Post
Moreno grew up in Seville..... his extended family members and relatives all live there. Nasty atmosphere in Seville and violence outside the stadium including by the police against Liverpool supporters..... I think someone got the message to Moreno and his performance changed 180 U-turn after the break. Klopp should take the blame for playing Moreno instead of Robertson knowing these kind of things happen.
That is why Ah Gong can't believe that Liverpool played so badly in the second half . When Ah Gong see the score line at 3 nil before half time Ah Gong felt that sure Liverpool would score more and Salah still haven't score . Good thing Klopp saw what happen and took off Moreno and replace him with Milner . Ah Gong still in disbelieve .

Already Upped: otamay ; Koizumi ; diputs1269

Upped b4 :

2nd round to up : SureScore ; Prince7 ; TwinTowers ; lonebonker ; Cafu ; sailsingapore Greenfrog ; SimplyUnperfect ; Lemon2 ; lipe ; xpeipanx

MIA :

Age is just a number.

Ignore

LiverpoolClown
Old 23-11-2017, 01:13 PM
Samster

Baigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaput View Post

It is not about losing the game . It was about how easily Liverpool can concede 3 goals just like that .

Upped b4 :

2nd round to up : SureScore ; Prince7 ; TwinTowers ; lonebonker ; Cafu ; sailsingapore Greenfrog ; SimplyUnperfect ; Lemon2 ; lipe ; xpeipanx

MIA :

Age is just a number.

Ignore

LiverpoolClown
Old 23-11-2017, 01:14 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
Look at own self, dun selectively compare with other team..... The fact is Liverpool is letting in goals easily.
You must have lost money again .

Upped b4 :

MIA :

Age is just a number.

Ignore

LiverpoolClown
Old 23-11-2017, 02:05 PM
Samster

Quote:
You must have lost money again .
I gave up on Klopp since few matches ago... Now I dun wear Liverpool jersey till Klopp is sacked. I am wearing my another support team Spurs jersey
Old 23-11-2017, 02:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 150 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 283 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12116 / Power: 11
ThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
That is why Ah Gong can't believe that Liverpool played so badly in the second half . When Ah Gong see the score line at 3 nil before half time Ah Gong felt that sure Liverpool would score more and Salah still haven't score . Good thing Klopp saw what happen and took off Moreno and replace him with Milner . Ah Gong still in disbelieve .
Dun tell me ah gong watched the game in the wee hours?

My 2023/24 season prediction[

Min 4 pts to trade. Rd 2 - recorded
Old 23-11-2017, 02:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 150 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 283 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12116 / Power: 11
ThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
I gave up on Klopp since few matches ago... Now I dun wear Liverpool jersey till Klopp is sacked. I am wearing my another support team Spurs jersey
I thought you had burned or buried all your Liverpool strips by now?

My 2023/24 season prediction[

Min 4 pts to trade. Rd 2 - recorded
Old 23-11-2017, 04:31 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThisIsMelwood View Post
I thought you had burned or buried all your Liverpool strips by now?
A supporter will not burn... I dislike Klopp not Liverpool.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1