The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 27-01-2012, 04:20 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
ZealousEric deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: L18 H36 (One of my fav houses)

Quote:
Originally Posted by sewn910516 View Post
Nice FR bro. G5 went back alrdy? Wat a gem. But I thought she was only here for 8 months? so fast. I've tried G38 before. She was the 1st girl that I've tried in this hse. Service wise juz sop but her look is definitely the best in this house imo. She didn't really explicitly tell me to cum faster but I can feel that she's a time watcher. Otherwise, she's still considered as friendly and she provided light frenching. But I haven't RTF her because her service standard is really not as good as the other girl. Maybe bro can RTF and the service level might be higher. And bro, you should have tried G88 as recommended by the OKT. Her GFE is one of the best that I've experienced in geylang. She really makes u feel comfortable. And look wise, quite chio also, like a milf. But i still dun have the luck to try gal 7. Ask for her but everytime she's working. Will try my luck soon. Cheers.
yea, bro .. i couldn't believe that! She was such a gem! there was always a long queue for her .. last time, i got to wait 1 hour to get her .. while waiting, i saw other bros also asking for her .. may be that's why she could hit her $$$ target so fast & decided to go back ..
i asked her once, "how many customers you got today?"
she showed me two fingers .. "Two?" .. "No, twenty" ..
during that session with her, although she seemed so so tired, she didn't even make a single complain ... she was really trying her best to accommodate me ..
Seeing her a bit struggling on bed, i got pity on her and finally said out "you definitely look not okay, do you want me to stop?"
she smiled & replied "no no, i am fine, you go on"
I got a big WOW! perfect attitude! she was worth every single penny ..
I feel quite sad that she is gone! I hope the house will bring other girls like her for us ..
I recommend you to try Amy, bro .. you won't regret it ..
she is just like G5, but personally, i think she is better looking than G5. And, she also got a long queue waiting for her ..
G88 is quite a big-size one .. not my type .. that's why ..
i agree with you that G38 is the best looking girl in the house .. but her service is the worst of all .. totally SOP & least GFE to expect ..
may be i shall give her more visits ...
some ppl said G69 & G19 also good .. have't got a chance to try them ..
Old 27-01-2012, 04:25 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by mana_123 View Post
I don't remember there is G99 in this house.
there is G99 in that house, bro .. I've seen her a few times .. but never try before .. face not bad
Old 27-01-2012, 04:28 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by simsim87 View Post
i personally like g99 in this house and shes leaving soon in 1 month. i have rtfed her 3 times. wad rly attracts me about her is that shes juz willing to please and service level v gd. she even told me next time come here can choose other gals, dun be shy/scared coz of her. i mean how many or even any gal would say such stuff haha.
thanks for sharing, bro .. i will try her soon before she is gone like G5
i would be really grateful if you could share your FR a bit more in details
frenching allowed?
Old 27-01-2012, 10:34 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
simsim87 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

erm bro, im bad at writing frs but i will try. ok basically face is ok for me, in fact shes old le...29 if im not wrong...but still looks gd for her age. tits are enhanced c, shes honest wif me and told me this upfront when i first started touching without me even asking. And gd thing is shes proud of her enhanced assets, always tit fuck me first and ask me i like ''silicon fuck?''.frenching and painting i not sure becoz im not into such stuff...bj covered...she got a bouncy ass which is gd for doggy. quite slutty on bed and looks seductively at u when she rides u (not many gals do that). no communication problem as her english is considered good. down to earth attitude, v easy to break ice and knows how to joke to keep conversation gg. to me shes the best so far, but den considering that ive only tried like 10 gals in gl so far, dun take my statement too srsly
Old 28-01-2012, 04:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1520 / Power: 22
Sers has a brilliant futureSers has a brilliant futureSers has a brilliant futureSers has a brilliant futureSers has a brilliant futureSers has a brilliant futureSers has a brilliant futureSers has a brilliant futureSers has a brilliant futureSers has a brilliant futureSers has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZealousEric View Post
yea, bro .. i couldn't believe that! She was such a gem! there was always a long queue for her .. last time, i got to wait 1 hour to get her .. while waiting, i saw other bros also asking for her .. may be that's why she could hit her $$$ target so fast & decided to go back ..
during that session with her, although she seemed so so tired, she didn't even make a single complain ... she was really trying her best to accommodate me ..
Seeing her a bit struggling on bed, i got pity on her and finally said out "you definitely look not okay, do you want me to stop?"
I feel quite sad that she is gone! I hope the house will bring other girls like her for us ..
she is just like G5, but personally, i think she is better looking than G5. And, she also got a long queue waiting for her ..
i agree with you that G38 is the best looking girl in the house .. but her service is the worst of all .. totally SOP & least GFE to expect ..
Last time I tried 69, service is good but no kissing. She is a nice girl and speaks decent english.

19 is also a nice girl, very wild and service oriented if you click with her. Both are nice ladies.
Old 28-01-2012, 10:58 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
jace4ever deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sers View Post
Last time I tried 69, service is good but no kissing. She is a nice girl and speaks decent english.

19 is also a nice girl, very wild and service oriented if you click with her. Both are nice ladies.

I agree. I have tried Pat (69) and May (19) before. They are both very nice girls and have been here for the longest time since mid 2010. It will be best for you to visit them more often as their term is expiring and they will be going back to Thailand soon.
Old 28-01-2012, 02:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 885 / Power: 15
sewn910516 is a splendid one to beholdsewn910516 is a splendid one to beholdsewn910516 is a splendid one to beholdsewn910516 is a splendid one to beholdsewn910516 is a splendid one to beholdsewn910516 is a splendid one to beholdsewn910516 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZealousEric View Post
Agree, bro. i also tried 69 and 19 before. Service wise, I think girl 19 is one of the best and is highly recommended. Especially her deep frenching, wow. Heard 69 is going back in Feb and 19 is going back in May. Another 2 gems going back. My next target is girl 7 as recommended by bro.
Old 07-02-2012, 01:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 426 / Power: 16
kal79 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkal79 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkal79 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkal79 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkal79 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Smile Re: L18 H36 (One of my fav houses)

Yes...most girls in this hse are service oriented. Tried few of them but can't really rmb their no tag. Used to frequent h38 until the okt attitude turn me off. So if I have to look for Thai cat50 nw, I will only come here. Service is good, okt friendly n decorations of room also nice. Perhaps I should try ON someday.
Old 12-02-2012, 01:45 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 540 / Power: 19
whamzz is a glorious beacon of lightwhamzz is a glorious beacon of lightwhamzz is a glorious beacon of lightwhamzz is a glorious beacon of lightwhamzz is a glorious beacon of lightwhamzz is a glorious beacon of light

has g99 returned home already??
Old 12-02-2012, 11:09 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
ggrreenn deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

L18 H38 G18 i guess
Name: Bow
She has great attitude serving customers always smiling inside room but at outside fishtank looked normal.
Looks: 7/10
Body: 7.5/10
Boobs: natural C Cup
BJ: 8.5/10
French: allowed maybe becos gt some chemistry. she winks back few times at me wjhile i missionary her
FJ: 7.5/10
GFE: Yes
Old 13-02-2012, 12:39 AM
Samster

doll doll deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

last time got one girl i forget the number alr think is from tis house and number 19 or so name Kat she is like my girl call me everyday and even gave me money cos i last time rtf to many times after tat i tell my self cant let my life be like tat go rtf every week then i avoid her calls but now come to think of it really miss her not her fuck am not sure she still there a not i rmb since 2009 dec went i first f her i hope she will rmb me anyone noe?
Old 13-02-2012, 01:00 AM
Samster

doll doll deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

last time got this girl from tis house if i not wrong number 19 name Kat since 2009 dec not sure now she still there anot can say my first thai love
she always gave me afew packet of drink put in my bag after session
she dont let other customers kiss her face or month and she even put money in my bag i rmb really too bad i meet her at a brothel thats why i avoid her calls then my phone oso spoil contacts lost then did not go find her any more cos i know is wrong lovin tis type of working girls she last time always full house every time must wait then i wait lo she maybe gone but my memory will always keep with me thats how i was intro to thai disco joint

if anyone noe she still there pls reply
but i think she gone back le almost 2yrs or more le!
Old 14-02-2012, 08:41 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 127 / Power: 15
iloveprc123 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyiloveprc123 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sewn910516 View Post
Agree, bro. i also tried 69 and 19 before. Service wise, I think girl 19 is one of the best and is highly recommended. Especially her deep frenching, wow. Heard 69 is going back in Feb and 19 is going back in May. Another 2 gems going back. My next target is girl 7 as recommended by bro.
Had rtf G69 4 times. Like natural melons to me. White skin, like Chinese! Hahaha. The nips not dark. To my liking. If I'm not wrong she's from Chiangmai. Had bbbj and balls licking from her. Great service. Good for doggy. Felt comfortable when doggy. Don't have the bone feeling. Plus her room got mirrors! )) For me, I felt it worth my money.
Old 14-02-2012, 10:58 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
simsim87 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by iloveprc123 View Post
Had rtf G69 4 times. Like natural melons to me. White skin, like Chinese! Hahaha. The nips not dark. To my liking. If I'm not wrong she's from Chiangmai. Had bbbj and balls licking from her. Great service. Good for doggy. Felt comfortable when doggy. Don't have the bone feeling. Plus her room got mirrors! )) For me, I felt it worth my money.
bro, any idea the exact date she is gg back? gotta catch her soon.
Old 14-02-2012, 07:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 358 / Power: 21
collin_23 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercollin_23 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercollin_23 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercollin_23 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Geylang girls can only stay in sg for 2 yrs max , she is most likely gone already. Hope she finds her true love and no need work in this line anymore . I personallly have encountered WLs , even ang pais , who on the surface appear brave , everything don't care. When u really lie down with her during overnight , the moment she starts to dream she will shiver and shiver , tremble and tremble . That is when I feel sad for them ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by doll doll View Post
last time got this girl from tis house if i not wrong number 19 name Kat since 2009 dec not sure now she still there anot can say my first thai love
she always gave me afew packet of drink put in my bag after session
she dont let other customers kiss her face or month and she even put money in my bag i rmb really too bad i meet her at a brothel thats why i avoid her calls then my phone oso spoil contacts lost then did not go find her any more cos i know is wrong lovin tis type of working girls she last time always full house every time must wait then i wait lo she maybe gone but my memory will always keep with me thats how i was intro to thai disco joint

if anyone noe she still there pls reply
but i think she gone back le almost 2yrs or more le!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1