The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 03-01-2015, 01:45 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
bridge deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Need help, Harbin

Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelWinn View Post
if not all of these websites are scams operated by cunning chinamen
Thank you, all these years I always believes in COD. Anything to do with transfering of money first is 99.9% scams.
Old 16-09-2016, 09:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 38 / Power: 0
thingstick deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Harbin, China dispatches...what I know so far.

Hello,

New here. Nice to explore, even though I don't really understand half of what the hell you are all talking about, yet.

I'm a foreigner, living in Harbin for a spell. Bouncing in and out. I do eventually plan to head SE, but it won't be for a while.

Anyways, I'd like to attempt to give you some solid information from the ground, here. I had mongered a bit here and there in different countries, but turned on my eye and ear for hunting, while here. My first few trips out were pretty typical newbie, but this town hardens you up pretty quickly.

Firstly, as a white face, I gotta say...this is a rough area. I'd assume all of Dongbei is this way. I actually had quite a bit of luck, making a Chinese friend here. He's helped me navigate and find addresses of all these forums spread out, regarding Harbin specific saunas and such.

I will say : Nearly all of these message boards you may find, like "YPW", and random string of numbers in the address...they look like normal forums, and they look active. However, all contain nearly identical information, and most haven't been updated since 6 months back. That said, I did my due diligence, and went back about 50 damn pages, hunting for any addresses I could find, address and name combos, the works. I compiled about 100 places, pegged my friend for help, and began work.

Harbin, you either hit saunas, or you hit cheap, "fast food" pink shops.

On the large listed sauna end, 75% of them were closed, or bust, or did not accept foreigners, period.

The other 25% that did accept me, I've had mixed luck. Some weren't bad, with only "good" service from a purely sexual standpoint, with decently attractive women and lineups. Some were terrible, with asshole managers, who would raise my price immediately.

I did find some truly spectacular places. 2, in particular. Full set, Macau style, with a multitude of really wonderful, beautiful, talented girls who did not shy upon seeing my self-admittedly, large dick. They're also, really not expensive at all, for the amazing 45-90 minutes you'd get. 300-600 RMB. Some have longer rounds.

(continued on in second post due to word limit)
Old 17-09-2016, 03:21 PM
Samster

Re: Harbin Dongbei, NorthEast China

Unfortunately, both of my favorite places, ended up doubling my price. One did it right away, after a mind-blowing session, in which I'd brought my Chinese friend with me. They wanted us to be in the same room, as they thought I wouldn't be able to understand their process. I eventually put them at ease. I do not speak very much Chinese, at all. Used my phone to translate. Anyway, the place is called "GOLDEN OCEAN" and is quite popular here. 300 gets you in for some decent rounds of things. 600 gets you, I believe, 90 minutes, and CIM after a crazy, whatever-goes, Macau style experience, so I am told. I've never been to Macau. That said, My Chinese friend and I were leaving the place, I was brimming to find it, and all of the sudden the manager comes out, and says "I DIDN'T SEE THAT FOREIGNER COME IN! NEXT TIME, HE PAYS 1,000. NO EXCEPTIONS".

My friend tried to let him know I live here, I know the game, and I will be a loyal customer, but in the end, I guess the guy was just a racist asshole who thought he could bilk money from me.

I'll never return.

The second place, I went to about 12 times. Quite phenomenal, actually, had this cool kid working the sauna area who's main comment was "the customer is God." Service was 400, and went up from there, but 400 got you a great 45 minute session picked from a lineup. Slurpy water deal, rimming, all sorts. Pretty amazing, and cute girls! HOWEVER - after 12 fucking visits, I guess a main boss was in one day, and demanded 800 now, because I'm a foreigner. I told the guy I've been a good customer so far, and will continue to be, at 400, coming weekly. He said nothing, so I told him to fuck off, and left.

I'll never return.

I get the whole "foreigner tax" thing, but after 12 visits spread over months, these people can eat shit. I won't ever be a patron.

Anyways, there's a lot going on here. More than I thought. I'm sure I'm missing 90% of it, too.

Pink shops are huge, everywhere, and accept me for 200, as opposed to the local 200. Some won't take me, but most do if I give them a cute smile. I've had a lot of fun so far.

So, that's my intro.

I found a QQ group of nice dudes. It makes my brain hurt to translate every message, so I've taken a couple to private and they say they'll go with me.

There's much more to tell you, but I thought I'd kick things off.

Harbin is alive and well, I assure you.

Best,

TS
Old 18-09-2016, 09:37 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 127 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17575 / Power: 25
kyc2110 has a reputation beyond reputekyc2110 has a reputation beyond reputekyc2110 has a reputation beyond reputekyc2110 has a reputation beyond reputekyc2110 has a reputation beyond reputekyc2110 has a reputation beyond reputekyc2110 has a reputation beyond reputekyc2110 has a reputation beyond reputekyc2110 has a reputation beyond reputekyc2110 has a reputation beyond reputekyc2110 has a reputation beyond repute

It happens everywhere in this god damn world! If they don't milk foreigners , who do they milk? These joints are mostly operated by those underground ppl and they are well connected ! I guessed China is not bad after all compared to those thugs in Bkk! Damn...I do miss cp after all these years !

排队中: 清空中
Old 18-09-2016, 02:47 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by kyc2110 View Post
It happens everywhere in this god damn world! If they don't milk foreigners , who do they milk? These joints are mostly operated by those underground ppl and they are well connected ! I guessed China is not bad after all compared to those thugs in Bkk! Damn...I do miss cp after all these years !
Yep, it's true. What can we do...nada. It's just frustrating specifically with the place I went to a dozen times. You'd think after I told him I will live here for a while, he'd happily keep me as a customer. Guess not.

Oh well. I won't support them. Plenty of options. Easy to walk.
Old 19-09-2016, 03:34 PM
Samster

After a few weeks of hitting the pink shops with good success, I found a QQ group.

Got a new spot. 300 for 45 minutes, with a round of services. Water suction, catbath, BBBJ, finish FS.

There was a kid, just a customer there who spoke English, and made the process easier. We hung out for a bit and smoked cigarettes.

The lineup was alright, but nothing to scream about...however, they have 18 girls on rotation. I will be back.

Photo with address attached.

Zero issues due to being Laowai.

Cheers.

TS
Old 05-11-2016, 11:51 PM
Samster

Been back to the above spot a few times now. It's pretty awesome, for 300. Probably the best a foreigner can find. At least, the best I've found...and I've been hunting pretty hard. Kicker is though, I live near the river, so tack on another 60 round trip for taxi, and none of these jagoff taxi drivers know how to find it without much hassle. Still, worth it. The sign is not lit. It doesn't even look like it's an open thing, really. I'd honestly never find half of this shit if I didn't have prepped info from people.

Anyway... some new girls on Heishan Jie. 200. Fast food. One girl has an insanely great body. Saw her twice. Second time was more relaxed. Got her Wechat and told her to chill out after the first session being rigid. Will continue.

If you want to go there, just say "Heishan Jie / Ba Ling Jie" to any taxi, they will know.

A dozen shops littered around here.

These pink shops are all over Harbin! Some gems. Just dig.

Air is fucking terrible today. Onward.

Cheers.
Old 06-11-2016, 05:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
HotTocHunter deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks bro, this stuff is gold. Haerbin babes are tops. I wish I could get there more.

Quote:
Originally Posted by thingstick View Post
Been back to the above spot a few times now. It's pretty awesome, for 300. Probably the best a foreigner can find. At least, the best I've found...and I've been hunting pretty hard. Kicker is though, I live near the river, so tack on another 60 round trip for taxi, and none of these jagoff taxi drivers know how to find it without much hassle. Still, worth it. The sign is not lit. It doesn't even look like it's an open thing, really. I'd honestly never find half of this shit if I didn't have prepped info from people.

Anyway... some new girls on Heishan Jie. 200. Fast food. One girl has an insanely great body. Saw her twice. Second time was more relaxed. Got her Wechat and told her to chill out after the first session being rigid. Will continue.

If you want to go there, just say "Heishan Jie / Ba Ling Jie" to any taxi, they will know.

A dozen shops littered around here.

These pink shops are all over Harbin! Some gems. Just dig.

Air is fucking terrible today. Onward.

Cheers.
Old 19-03-2017, 01:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 807 / Power: 14
A+++ is a splendid one to beholdA+++ is a splendid one to beholdA+++ is a splendid one to beholdA+++ is a splendid one to beholdA+++ is a splendid one to beholdA+++ is a splendid one to beholdA+++ is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by thingstick View Post
"I DIDN'T SEE THAT FOREIGNER COME IN! NEXT TIME, HE PAYS 1,000. NO EXCEPTIONS".
Wow I didn't know that china is such a racist.
Thanks for those info on northen china, been wanting to make a trip over there. Feel free to pm me if u need any translation on chinese msgs

For upz return pls pm me, having hard time searching your latest post & some cant be found
Old 19-03-2017, 01:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2267 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 243 / Power: 15
subidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samstersubidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samstersubidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Who is free to go last week of april>?
Old 19-03-2017, 11:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 92 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1970 / Power: 19
sohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by HotTocHunter View Post
Thanks bro, this stuff is gold. Haerbin babes are tops. I wish I could get there more.
Yes, indeed its gold stuff.
Old 19-03-2017, 05:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20100 / Power: 19
sailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by A+++ View Post
Wow I didn't know that china is such a racist.
Thanks for those info on northen china, been wanting to make a trip over there. Feel free to pm me if u need any translation on chinese msgs p
Upzzz you back Bro A+++ : Huat arh from Sailsingapore !!

==================================

Best Hi-class Female SEX gif thread ever !! Mainly SEXY YOUNG ASIAN

YOU WILL BE AMAZED with 2,155+ pages !!

https://www.sammyboyforum.com/showth...1966&page=2157

NO waiting list : 3+ please !
Old 15-11-2017, 02:02 PM
Samster

Summer : Same deal as the last year.

Really enjoying these spots.

Photo of map above currently has cute Vietnamese girl, but not for long.

Pink shops close randomly, and open late at night.

Drunkenly found a few new spots, but my usuals continue rotating, so it's all good.

Harbin is still great for this. Prices still around 200 for pink shop PND. 300-500 for 45-70 minute full run.

Get it.
Old 06-01-2018, 03:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
nicky85 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
NEED HELP! Harbin KTV Massage Recommendations

I will be at harbin from 23-26Jan.

Any KTV & Massage or happening places at Harbin?
Old 01-12-2018, 01:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1290 / Power: 20
hitler has much to be proud ofhitler has much to be proud ofhitler has much to be proud ofhitler has much to be proud ofhitler has much to be proud ofhitler has much to be proud ofhitler has much to be proud ofhitler has much to be proud ofhitler has much to be proud of
Re: NEED HELP! Harbin KTV Massage Recommendations

Going Harbin for snow festival. Hope for some actions with Harbin girls. Heard northern China girls are less materialistic and snow white fair
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1