The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 28-11-2017, 04:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 564 / Power: 11
iicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to all
Re: Tg Balai

Quote:
Originally Posted by nitecrawllerr View Post
Today off. Very free. So come here see any interesting pics or vids.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MarlboroKen View Post
Raining day. See got any lum seo seo pic
more of my photos postin @ the vitnam tcss tread...lol...mostly no nude but more on vitnamese ao dai. i nw a bit ki siao ovr ao dai gers...lol,mayb later may postin sm nude tere 2.

https://sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=145734&page=2380

Quote:
Originally Posted by iicycold View Post
U say until tis liao...i specially dedicate 1 of my better work...

( Click to show/hide )

hope u like it!!
flip the other pages tere 2 see more...lol
Old 28-11-2017, 04:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 83 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 411 / Power: 9
BFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Gentle reminder.....
For Bros trvl this weekend
1/12 Friday = PH for indo+ Msia
Month end + LWE
Hi competitive in Balai
Old 28-11-2017, 10:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 57188 / Power: 87
MarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
more of my photos postin @ the vitnam tcss tread...lol...mostly no nude but more on vitnamese ao dai. i nw a bit ki siao ovr ao dai gers...lol,mayb later may postin sm nude tere 2.

https://sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=145734&page=2380
Thanks bro. Up you +10 for sharing

Min 4 pts for exchange. Click the URL above ⬆️for my latest post anytime when is my turn

next up: No Q
Old 28-11-2017, 11:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 82 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11701 / Power: 22
nitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Raining day. See got any lum seo seo pic
I love it when i am in Balai and it rains heavily.

Quote:
nightcrawler is like tis 1 below la...lol

r'ber,dn't go balai w nightcrawler,u dn't knw wen he's gng 2 cum 2 yr rm all the suddenly,especially wen u halfway fking yr ger tat time...lol
Kekeke...how i wish i possess power of mutant ya.

Thank you

Last edited by nitecrawllerr; 28-11-2017 at 11:24 PM.
Old 29-11-2017, 07:57 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 57188 / Power: 87
MarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Ha ha. More feel and more time spend

Min 4 pts for exchange. Click the URL above ⬆️for my latest post anytime when is my turn

next up: No Q
Old 29-11-2017, 09:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1384 / Power: 7
Jas28 has much to be proud ofJas28 has much to be proud ofJas28 has much to be proud ofJas28 has much to be proud ofJas28 has much to be proud ofJas28 has much to be proud ofJas28 has much to be proud ofJas28 has much to be proud ofJas28 has much to be proud ofJas28 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Ha ha. More feel and more time spend
Haha.....Me too.
Old 29-11-2017, 09:16 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Womoide11 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

First trip to Balai 27-29 Nov with a friend, luckily having a very helpful and friendly bro's guide, intro driver and arranged everything swee swee. Wasted he couldn't join us, else it will be hell fun! Both of us are very easy going person.
Took ferry 0755 and reached there with warm welcome from the driver. Best can communicate in Teochew and never say no to any request. We went Villa straight after changing money, didn't choose although there are so many mermaids, just pick one each and went for dry bak kut teh. Best is the pig blood! Then went back hotel and had our first shot. One girl is Ling Ling and the other is Mei Mei. Both 800 and have kids and can't expect much. Service wise massage was good and long while I was watching TV. Lasted around 45mins. Went swimming and then dinner. Luckily didn't order crab as I know usually is pricely and may not be nice. Curry prawn is nice but not the Tom Yum Soup. Went ktv and had my own concert for about 4 hours. And went back for 2nd shot.
Next day early morning both girls went back before 7am. And we had breakfast and went for our 2nd day hunt. This time round we choose slowly. I picked a syt at 1 juta from 58A and body is fantastic! She played hard to get but slowly after sayang she played her part well for the first shot. My friend on the other hand got one from 15 and kinda regretted. She didn't feel like working and mentioned she worked as waitress before and needed money, but service was really bad. Wanted to quickly get over and done with and not friendly. After our first shots we went for lunch and beach for breeze and beer, kinda missing those time there now. And went back to swim and 2nd shot. My friend didn't get to unload anymore. He tried poking her gently to tease her but she don't want. We are not forcing but kinda feel rejected. After dinner, which the Mutton Rendang is the best, went back and go disco. Worse part of the trip as music is too loud and we are not dancers. Had to force ourselves to finish the drinks and get out of there. Went back into room and I tried to gently poke the syt but she not keen. Therefore she just hug me to sleep until next morning. But I had a nice sleep with a fully erected rifle almost throughout the night. My friend on the other hand, had already asked his girl to go home and she seem like she was there to eat and sleep comfortably. Next day morning my girl still refuse to do it and so asked her if she wanted to join us for breakfast, said yes at first but met her friends ar lobby and left with them. Driver sent us to ferry and took the 11am home. Total estimated damage for myself, as we take turns to treat each other, therefore is not accurate and equal share, is $630. Include a little shopping and bought a bike helmet at $33. Still feel damn Hai Gong compared to the other seniors here. Hope next time can tag together and learn more so can both enjoy and not over spend at the same time.
Old 30-11-2017, 12:47 AM
Samster

iicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to all

Quote:
More of your moving teasing vids ya.
i eat full eng eng cum here kill time ma,& then stil got chance 2 drool all ovr my key board (& hp) after seein brother datuk & brother ken's photo post of indo balai gers lor...lol

Quote:
Thanks bro. Up you +10 for sharing
wa! bo dai bo ji kena 10pts frm big big brother lei...sincerely kowtow-ing 2 thk u veri munchie...

Old 30-11-2017, 12:50 AM
Samster

Quote:
no wonder we like share abt the similar minds...lol...sm1 smwhere says b4, great minds tink alike,i tink my mind nt bad,i tink yrs wil even be better...lol...shh...no tel ani bodi...mus be humble lei...

i aso like it wen raining in balai,but of cost nt 2 the extend until flood lor...lol

Quote:
Kekeke...how i wish i possess power of mutant ya.
ya,like tat u save ferry tickets 2 go balai...lol...but nobody'd dare go balai with u...lol...
Old 30-11-2017, 12:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4345 / Power: 11
kengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond repute

Bro nite.
Fya.

Not nice but you mentioned you want see tete.
So should be quite big.
Old 30-11-2017, 10:21 PM
Samster

nitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
no wonder we like share abt the similar minds...lol...sm1 smwhere says b4, great minds tink alike,i tink my mind nt bad,i tink yrs wil even be better...lol...shh...no tel ani bodi...mus be humble lei...

i aso like it wen raining in balai,but of cost nt 2 the extend until flood lor...lol

ya,like tat u save ferry tickets 2 go balai...lol...but nobody'd dare go balai with u...lol...
If flood, just stay in the room. Eat, kongkek, sleep. Thats why tamu cheong at Balai ya.

Actually nitecrawller not so powerful. This one Mercurio lagi powerful. More powerful than Mistique.

Thank you
Old 30-11-2017, 10:24 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by kengng View Post
Bro nite.
Fya.

So should be quite big.
Aduh! Ah Keng ah. U hit my weak point. I like the red one. My plate of meat.

Thank you
Old 30-11-2017, 11:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 78 / Power: 9
lee123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by kengng View Post
Bro nite.
Fya.

So should be quite big.
bro ken, some girl at balai push up bra, no really big haha, i only saw very little hv big cup only
Old 01-12-2017, 09:48 AM
Samster

Ah Keng ah. U should me a 32A push up bra cewek. Uncle Aaron also kana fooled by u ya.

Thank you
Old 01-12-2017, 10:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 906 / Power: 9
XXLCat is a splendid one to beholdXXLCat is a splendid one to beholdXXLCat is a splendid one to beholdXXLCat is a splendid one to beholdXXLCat is a splendid one to beholdXXLCat is a splendid one to beholdXXLCat is a splendid one to beholdXXLCat is a splendid one to behold

Have to admit, Balai is a comfort and quite place good for rest and relax...

Spend two days there, got a girl from Villa 14. Nice and sexy... However the trip is somehow painful as too long comparing to Batam... kind of sick of sea wave...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1