The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 22-11-2017, 11:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2507 / Power: 16
halogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Boobs Legacies

Quote:
Originally Posted by exactmatxspeed View Post
Any FR on this Niko???
There you go...

Name: Niko
Age: 45 - 55 She is getting closer to gilf status every year
Nationality: Malaysian Chinese
Experience: one of the ex-World Health Spa ang pai

Location: 8/10 Very convenient for both drivers and non-drivers, very centralised location. The shop within the building is also quite secluded.
Room: 7/10 simple room with a massage table. There are 2 rooms in there, up to you to choose. However, please note there are no shower cubicles.

Looks: 5/10 Nearing gilf type of looks, quite a plain jane
Boobs: 8/10 natural Ds with pinkish nipples! I sucked and squeezed them really hard and she has no complaints.
Figure: 7/10 She has a bit of tummy but considering her age, she is actually quite well maintained
Complexion: 8/10 very smooth skin

Massage: 7/10 decent enough, she has been in the industry for maybe at least 20 years
FJ: 6/10 maybe because of age, she is doing less of the "work" now. She has no problems taking in a long and thick one and is those who can tahan fast and furious type of pumping

Attitude: 8/10 still a very nice matured lady, makes sure you are comfortable all the time

Did not want to start a new thread for her. Interested bros can PM me, and hopefully you have something in exchange.

Malay KTV "Guide"

My ML Story

My Threads

Helping genuine bros make better cheonging decisions.
Old 23-11-2017, 10:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 186 / Power: 12
hockkee is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhockkee is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Hi bro GR888, I pmed you for the dongbei dualiap with an exchange but guess I didn't qualify. Hopefully will still hear from you one day for her ctc. =D

Quote:
Originally Posted by GR888 View Post
Shared contact for Dongbei Dualiap with just two samsters who qualified. Thanks for your dua neh beh chiobu contacts in exchange... awesome gems indeed, heehee! As agreed, no FRs on Dongbei Dualiap please. She’s very paranoid due to strong winds. Just quietly enjoy her massage, high GFE & her awesome fucking service at her joint.

I’ve been absolutely inundated by PMs. For samsters who I didn’t reply my apologies but it’s due to one of the following reasons...

1. No gem contact in exchange. Only entertain exchanges as I’ve stated very clearly from the start. By gems I mean fair chiobu with pretty face, slim figure, beautiful tits & awesome BBBJ & FJ service. Samsters who have received my contacts previously will know my high standards.
2. Insufficient or no info given on the ML proposed for exchange. No point telling me this or that girl is good. How good is good? Looks, figure, approx age, tits, body, gfe???
3. Contact for the ML proposed is either already advertised, heavily exchanged until everyone already knows her or is not a gem by my standards.

No offence please. Times have changed in SBF. Many people want gems but few are willing to share unfortunately.
Old 23-11-2017, 10:36 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 202 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19832 / Power: 28
Apollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by halogen019 View Post
There you go...

Name: Niko
Age: 45 - 55 She is getting closer to gilf status every year
Nationality: Malaysian Chinese
Experience: one of the ex-World Health Spa ang pai

Location: 8/10 Very convenient for both drivers and non-drivers, very centralised location. The shop within the building is also quite secluded.
Room: 7/10 simple room with a massage table. There are 2 rooms in there, up to you to choose. However, please note there are no shower cubicles.

Looks: 5/10 Nearing gilf type of looks, quite a plain jane
Boobs: 8/10 natural Ds with pinkish nipples! I sucked and squeezed them really hard and she has no complaints.
Figure: 7/10 She has a bit of tummy but considering her age, she is actually quite well maintained
Complexion: 8/10 very smooth skin

Massage: 7/10 decent enough, she has been in the industry for maybe at least 20 years
FJ: 6/10 maybe because of age, she is doing less of the "work" now. She has no problems taking in a long and thick one and is those who can tahan fast and furious type of pumping

Attitude: 8/10 still a very nice matured lady, makes sure you are comfortable all the time

Did not want to start a new thread for her. Interested bros can PM me, and hopefully you have something in exchange.
nice FR bro, +19
how much you pay ?

Retired. This nick is for takeover now, please pm me if you're keen
Old 23-11-2017, 12:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
SAILOR is Cool - loads of Potential

Happy to exchange ctc for Niko for other D cup or larger ML!
Old 24-11-2017, 04:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 126 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1285 / Power: 23
JackieWong has much to be proud ofJackieWong has much to be proud ofJackieWong has much to be proud ofJackieWong has much to be proud ofJackieWong has much to be proud ofJackieWong has much to be proud ofJackieWong has much to be proud ofJackieWong has much to be proud ofJackieWong has much to be proud of

Anyone can share Alice contact will up your points
Old 24-11-2017, 10:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 615 / Power: 20
giggz83 is a name known to allgiggz83 is a name known to allgiggz83 is a name known to allgiggz83 is a name known to allgiggz83 is a name known to allgiggz83 is a name known to all

Hello, any bros who know if Alice does FJ, and her rates, please kindly PM me

Thanks in advance, and will up points accordingly! Cheers
Old 25-11-2017, 03:04 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1214 / Power: 14
Miruo has much to be proud ofMiruo has much to be proud ofMiruo has much to be proud ofMiruo has much to be proud ofMiruo has much to be proud ofMiruo has much to be proud ofMiruo has much to be proud ofMiruo has much to be proud ofMiruo has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by giggz83 View Post

Don’t think she does FJ.. if anyone knows pm me too
Old 25-11-2017, 11:19 AM
Samster

halogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by giggz83 View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miruo View Post
Don’t think she does FJ.. if anyone knows pm me too
Yes she doesn't do FJ.

She used to for a very short period of time, like a few days only. But very limited slots and she only did with regulars. And then suddenly one day a crazy man refused to pay for her BM service and called the police to inform them of vice activities in the shop while sitting inside the shop and wait.

Not very sure what happened in the end. I only heard one side of the story, so cannot confirm.

But yes, I highly doubt she would do FJ. Someone dangled a branded bag (worth at least $6000) to her for FJ, she rejected. So at least she still has some principles.

Malay KTV "Guide"

My ML Story

My Threads

Old 25-11-2017, 09:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4257 / Power: 14
rey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Yes she doesn't do FJ.

She used to for a very short period of time, like a few days only. But very limited slots and she only did with regulars. And then suddenly one day a crazy man refused to pay for her BM service and called the police to inform them of vice activities in the shop while sitting inside the shop and wait.

Not very sure what happened in the end. I only heard one side of the story, so cannot confirm.

But yes, I highly doubt she would do FJ. Someone dangled a branded bag (worth at least $6000) to her for FJ, she rejected. So at least she still has some principles.
Interesting story abt Alice.
Old 25-11-2017, 10:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1816 / Power: 11
Tuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant future

Quote:
Yes she doesn't do FJ.

Did you try fj with her?
Old 26-11-2017, 02:22 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tuanehkia View Post
Did you try fj with her?
No I didn't. I have sort of missed the right chances and circumstances already. But ok lah, I respect her as a friend.

Malay KTV "Guide"

My ML Story

My Threads

Old 27-11-2017, 01:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 298 / Power: 11
lemonlaw00 is one of the Best!lemonlaw00 is one of the Best!lemonlaw00 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SAILOR View Post
Unfortunately another big boob ML has left our shores. Lisa (ex-anson, then ltd stable) has left and taken her F-cup titties away! She was my favorite - good massage and teasing and then bf and shower together.

The other legend that is long gone is michelle (ex-Ana and Merlin) she had massive, natural F cups - super huge and shapely.

So now my remaining big tit ml with good massage is Niko (ex-world spa). Milf, but amazing natural D tits -firm and round. Has her own shop now.
Lisa good meh ???
She don’t allow cum in boobs - a turn off when u ready to explode
Old 28-11-2017, 11:46 PM
Samster

Tuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by lemonlaw00 View Post
Lisa good meh ???
She don’t allow cum in boobs - a turn off when u ready to explode
Lisa used to be damn good. I still remember I fuck her upside down at her place when she moved to chinatown. After a while, she dont allow FJ anymore. One day manage to screw her before she left our shores. Have my cock sucked till Song Song! Sibei Song. One of the largest boobs in SG. Accidentally smash you, you sure go A&E
Old 28-11-2017, 11:50 PM
Samster

Quote:
No I didn't. I have sort of missed the right chances and circumstances already. But ok lah, I respect her as a friend.
I just met Alice a few days back. Walan eh. Her boobs fucking big sia. Talk cock with each other as we met quite sometime ago. Suck her tits and dig her pussy till she damn shiok. She nearly suck my cock that day! In the end, she use her breast to release for me. She is the only one that can use her breast to do BF till you cum on breast. Fucking nearly crawl out of her place

I Know her sis also. Her pair of boobs is at least one size bigger than Alice! Stay tune. If you ever have an opportunity to take both together with 2 pairs of F, H cups boobs fondling you, you reached the highest level. Jap AV. I think I can retire liao
Old 29-11-2017, 01:25 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
hornyboyz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Can any bro share Alice ctc pls? Would love to try
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1