The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 16-11-2017, 01:14 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 105 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5241 / Power: 19
joker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: Sharing info for tall WLs

Quote:
Originally Posted by BronzeGod View Post
new girls arrived at 2040 to replace those ORD yet boh?
Boh lah.

Devid's den got 3 new gals lah.

You never whack them ah?

Please PM me if I had missed you out.
Old 16-11-2017, 01:17 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 19
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Sharing info for tall WLs

Quote:
Originally Posted by joker88 View Post
Boh lah.

You never whack them ah?
never leh. can provide some fr or description boh....
Old 16-11-2017, 06:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 590 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24260 / Power: 18
ejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
Brother Xiao Ping tender resignation already
Thanks for the info. Will update the listing sometime later.

Quote:
You've tried the above 3 girls already? any FR?
Only tried Zhen Ni (16W06). Did not try the tall WLs from 1654a. Have not seen them personally. Was recommended to try Jia Jia first (but she on menses).

Was the first customer of Zhen Ni when she first debutted. She is a 1.66m/49 kg (??) plain Jane with round face, shoulder-length black hair, with a slim body, and saggy B- boobs (not for boobs lover). Her service turned out to be very satisfying. As her first customer, she came to me with some apprehension in the semi-undressed state. Can tell she was very tentative when we first kissed. Told her to relax, and then slowly but surely we got into the groove of deep frenching, I lowered the pantys and fingered the pussy which became very wet quickly. I sensed she was sex hungry. We proceeded to shower and she gave me the full package - catbath, AR, pussy painting, sensual fingering, excellent passionate frenching and sex in a variety of positions. Being the first customer often has the advantage of facing a sex-deprived WL. (Certainly this is a risk, the WL may turn out to be highly inexperienced) Zhen Ni has very strong sex stamina and could take my ferocious pounding (I must say for that very day). A very hot, steamy and satisfying bonk!
Old 16-11-2017, 06:37 PM
Samster

ejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
new girls arrived at 2040 to replace those ORD yet boh?

Quote:
Originally Posted by joker88 View Post
Boh lah.

You never whack them ah?
There are 4 newbies - Xiao Mei, Xiao Li, Xiao Jing and Xiao Xiao. Only Xiao Ling remains from the previous batch.

I tried Xiao Mei, the only one which appeals to me. The 1.6m/46 kg did not wear any makeup and wears slippers. She has pretty eyes, a great smily face and a good set of white teeth. She has lovely natural C- boobs, with nice large areola, which she uses for soapy massage while showering and boobs massage before the catbath. No AR. Pussy paint/lick was done briefly. bbbj was great. She frenches reasonably well with tongue fight. Sex with her was very excellent. Only two positions - cowgal and missionary. Superb GFE, truly like intense lovemaking with gf. She came on very strong in the cowgal position, proning down to french me. She gave me so much with her vaginal squeezing, contraction and gyration. Made my dick so solid. When we switched to missionary position, she experienced long penetrating bonks which repeated in 4 or 5 "unending" cycles of slow and quick thrusting - her ecstatic face was stumped with bewilderment and her lips were a little swollen from the rounds of deep frenching. After the clean-up shower and a cup of hot tea, we bade each other farewell with broad smiling faces!

I think this WL and Tian Tian (of 1649) who is 1.57m/47kg pretty lady and has C cup boobs may very well suit BG!
Old 16-11-2017, 07:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 19
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ejectjoy View Post
There are 4 newbies - Xiao Mei, Xiao Li, Xiao Jing and Xiao Xiao. Only Xiao Ling remains from the previous batch.

I tried Xiao Mei, the only one which appeals to me. The 1.6m/46 kg did not wear any makeup and wears slippers. She has pretty eyes, a great smily face and a good set of white teeth. She has lovely natural C- boobs, with nice large areola, which she uses for soapy massage while showering and boobs massage before the catbath. No AR. Pussy paint/lick was done briefly. bbbj was great. She frenches reasonably well with tongue fight. Sex with her was very excellent. Only two positions - cowgal and missionary. Superb GFE, truly like intense lovemaking with gf. She came on very strong in the cowgal position, proning down to french me. She gave me so much with her vaginal squeezing, contraction and gyration. Made my dick so solid. When we switched to missionary position, she experienced long penetrating bonks which repeated in 4 or 5 "unending" cycles of slow and quick thrusting - her ecstatic face was stumped with bewilderment and her lips were a little swollen from the rounds of deep frenching. After the clean-up shower and a cup of hot tea, we bade each other farewell with broad smiling faces!

I think this WL and Tian Tian (of 1649) who is 1.57m/47kg pretty lady and has C cup boobs may very well suit BG!
Shhhh don’t per cha my lobang lah! Lol. Ok go post the newbie frs in the oct nov dec thread so others won’t miss out too
Old 23-11-2017, 08:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1590 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15223 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Lightbulb Re: Sharing info for tall WLs

Quote:

Do you notice that TT got bad breath
Old 23-11-2017, 10:40 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
Do you notice that TT got bad breath
I could not tell because my throat wasn't great when I had her. Maybe she thought I had bad breath Do u mean she is like Xiao Ai's (2060) kind of bad breath?? U had TT more than once to tell it's consistent?
Old 23-11-2017, 11:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1590 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15223 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Lightbulb Re: Sharing info for tall WLs

Quote:
I could not tell because my throat wasn't great when I had her. Maybe she thought I had bad breath: Do u mean she is like Xiao Ai's (2060) kind of bad breath?? U had TT more than once to tell it's consistent?
I think should be those Chinese food they are having

Most of them got those pungent smell

I enjoy checking their body and smelling them

Yue Tian underarm smelly too
Old 24-11-2017, 10:34 PM
Sexplorer for Life

Quoted: 179 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4297 / Power: 48
lovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond repute

One girl I tried recently who is tall and really have a damn good body is Xiao Qi from 2045. And her tongue licking is really good too
Old 24-11-2017, 11:20 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovestobonk View Post
One girl I tried recently who is tall and really have a damn good body is Xiao Qi from 2045. And her tongue licking is really good too
Indeed, Xiao Qi is one of the better tall WLs currently, though her boobs are small.

The updated cat150 tall WL listing is as follows (Those whose boob size are not stated has B- or smaller cup sizes):

1. Jia Fei (1.67m) - 1617 , french
2. Xiao Ai (1.66m) - 2060 , french, B+ natural boobs
3. Meng Lu (1.68m) - 1606 , french
4. Xiao Qi (1.68m) - 2045 , french
5. Zhen Ni (1.66m) - 16W06, french
6. Mei You (1.66m) - 2033 , french, C artificial boobs
7. Michelle (1.70m) - 1612, no french
8. Baby (1.71m) - 1608 , french but no tongue fight, bite when overly-excited
9. Nian Nian (1.68m) - 2036, no french, B natural boobs
10. Xiao Yu (1.68m) - 2036 , untested, no french, B boobs
11. Qian Qian (1.68m) - 2831A , untested, no french

Those at 1.65m include
Zhi Zhi (1606) , reluctant frencher, no tongue fight; maybe selective frenching, C- natural boobs
Co Co (1608) , french but no tongue fight, B+ natural boobs
Tina (1667) , french
Hui Min (16W06) untested, french
Yue Tian (2062a) french, C+ natural boobs

Jia Jia and MaiZi (of 1654a) have not been added, as I do not know their heights and boob size. Those who have tried them and know with certainty, do let me know.

Any other update to the list, kindly let me know. Thanks!
Old 28-11-2017, 11:52 PM
Samster

Turnover of WLs, including the taller ones, should be faster these two months. With Xiao Ai gone, the updated cat150 tall WL listing is as follows (Those whose boob size are not stated has B- or smaller cup sizes):

2. Meng Lu (1.68m) - 1606 , french
3. Xiao Qi (1.68m) - 2045 , french
4. Zhen Ni (1.66m) - 16W06, french
5. Mei You (1.66m) - 2033 , french, C artificial boobs
6. Michelle (1.70m) - 1612, no french
7. Baby (1.71m) - 1608 , french but no tongue fight, bite when overly-excited
8. Nian Nian (1.68m) - 2036, no french, B natural boobs
9. Xiao Yu (1.68m) - 2036 , untested, no french, B boobs
10. Qian Qian (1.68m) - 2831A , untested, no french

Those at 1.65m include
Zhi Zhi (1606) , reluctant frencher, no tongue fight; maybe selective frenching, C- natural boobs
Tina (1667) , french

Still have not tried Jia Jia and MaiZi (of 1654a). As I do not know their heights and boob size, they have not been added. Those who know with certainty, do let me know.

Old 29-11-2017, 09:40 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 164 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1302 / Power: 14
clear4takeoff has much to be proud ofclear4takeoff has much to be proud ofclear4takeoff has much to be proud ofclear4takeoff has much to be proud ofclear4takeoff has much to be proud ofclear4takeoff has much to be proud ofclear4takeoff has much to be proud ofclear4takeoff has much to be proud ofclear4takeoff has much to be proud ofclear4takeoff has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by VeryBadAss View Post
Tried her last week... nice firm tits with good facial features (with some plastic job done) BUT she got a bit of TUMMY & service was average only.
I personally think Zhi Zhi has got the most desirable face in GL currently. Agree that she has gained some flesh from the hip downwards, but the way she sits in the 1606 gallery makes me want to bonk her at each visit. Got to really control myself. Meanwhile.. many more tall options in that house.
Old 29-11-2017, 09:41 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 164 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1302 / Power: 14
clear4takeoff has much to be proud ofclear4takeoff has much to be proud ofclear4takeoff has much to be proud ofclear4takeoff has much to be proud ofclear4takeoff has much to be proud ofclear4takeoff has much to be proud ofclear4takeoff has much to be proud ofclear4takeoff has much to be proud ofclear4takeoff has much to be proud ofclear4takeoff has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovestobonk View Post
How tall is this Xiao Qi? Able to give any stats? Hows the face, bro?
Old 29-11-2017, 10:35 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by clear4takeoff View Post
How tall is this Xiao Qi? Able to give any stats? Hows the face, bro?
Xiao Qi is 1.68m tall. Physically, quite attractive - face and body (but this is subjective), A+ boobs thu. U may like to refer to Omnia's FR with her when she started work less than a month (https://sammyboyforum.com/showpost.php?p...&postcount=167)
Old 29-11-2017, 10:43 PM
Samster

Baby (1608) has also rtc. Tried Ha Li, a tall newbie in 1606. Included her in the new listing below. (Those whose boob size are not stated have B- or smaller cup sizes)

2. Meng Lu (1.68m) - 1606 , french
3. Xiao Qi (1.68m) - 2045 , french
4. Zhen Ni (1.66m) - 16W06, french
5. Mei You (1.66m) - 2033 , french, C artificial boobs
6. Ha Li (1.66m) - 1606 , french but no tongue fight, firm C- boobs
7. Michelle (1.70m) - 1612, no french
8. Nian Nian (1.68m) - 2036, no french, B natural boobs
9. Xiao Yu (1.68m) - 2036 , untested, no french, B boobs
10. Qian Qian (1.68m) - 2831A , untested, no french

Those at 1.65m include
Tina (1667) , french

Still have no FR on Jia Jia and MaiZi, the tall newbies of 1654a. Quite popular - got Q, no chance to try them yet. As I do not know their heights and boob size, they have not been added. Those who know with certainty, do let me know.

Last edited by ejectjoy; 30-11-2017 at 12:00 AM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1