The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 12-11-2017, 11:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 82 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 193 / Power: 9
rrtan89 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrrtan89 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: FR On L18H38

Quote:
Originally Posted by supershaft View Post
Few days back after a sexxion with G7 , saw a tall fair babe looking hawt in black dress.. never saw her before, missed her number.. Any idea if there are new imports lately? btw seems G7 not as svc oriented as before..prolly jaded for daily bonking
Just had L18H38G7 just now in the evening.

Looks wise: 8/10 , look like SG clubber girl. But in brigther light, can see abit of the thai kampong girl look. So maybe in bright light only 7/10.
Boobs: Inverted nipple, must suck and arouse abit before action starts.
Body: Nice SYT body, smooth skin.

Attitude: Was friendly, loved to giggle. But half-way thru session, I think I changed position about 4 times, wanted her to ride until I cum, I saw a hint of unhappy face. But attitude returned to normal as I cummed quite quickly after the last position change.

BBBJ: Never gave me BBBJ, after licking my balls she reached for condom. I stopped her and proceeded to painting.

Painting: Alright only, pussy quite hairy. Its quite a turn on for me as I like to fuck a hairy pussy.

Sex: Not bad, her looks are nice. However, the way she moan is abit turn-off. She speaks in a "teh" tone but when she moan its like you are punching her hahaha. Thats the only bad thing, her bum was soft and tender for doggy. And she is flexible enough to get into some comfortable fucking positions.

GFE: I feel that if you visit her often, she will open up to you more. She was rather friendly and playful as we walked up the stairs, and once in room, kissed like fuckbuddies (nowadays I am not like last time, could feel GFE if kiss with WL. Dont know when now I just feel nothing much haha).

She also say nowadays not much customer...

Just to side-track, I rmbr last time there was a G38, name was Flower. Damn, i like to have a beer and go find her. Her moaning and butt flesh was really shiok.
Old 13-11-2017, 10:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 262 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1592 / Power: 22
supershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant future

Did she have an anime syt face , slim with perky butt?.. long time ago there was one either 38 or 88 cant remember that she was the chio-est I ever F in 50 cat.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rrtan89 View Post
Just had L18H38G7 just now in the evening.

Looks wise: 8/10 , look like SG clubber girl. But in brigther light, can see abit of the thai kampong girl look. So maybe in bright light only 7/10.
Boobs: Inverted nipple, must suck and arouse abit before action starts.
Body: Nice SYT body, smooth skin.

Attitude: Was friendly, loved to giggle. But half-way thru session, I think I changed position about 4 times, wanted her to ride until I cum, I saw a hint of unhappy face. But attitude returned to normal as I cummed quite quickly after the last position change.

BBBJ: Never gave me BBBJ, after licking my balls she reached for condom. I stopped her and proceeded to painting.

Painting: Alright only, pussy quite hairy. Its quite a turn on for me as I like to fuck a hairy pussy.

Sex: Not bad, her looks are nice. However, the way she moan is abit turn-off. She speaks in a "teh" tone but when she moan its like you are punching her hahaha. Thats the only bad thing, her bum was soft and tender for doggy. And she is flexible enough to get into some comfortable fucking positions.

GFE: I feel that if you visit her often, she will open up to you more. She was rather friendly and playful as we walked up the stairs, and once in room, kissed like fuckbuddies (nowadays I am not like last time, could feel GFE if kiss with WL. Dont know when now I just feel nothing much haha).

She also say nowadays not much customer...

Just to side-track, I rmbr last time there was a G38, name was Flower. Damn, i like to have a beer and go find her. Her moaning and butt flesh was really shiok.
Old 15-11-2017, 10:51 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1388 / Power: 19
w800i has much to be proud ofw800i has much to be proud ofw800i has much to be proud ofw800i has much to be proud ofw800i has much to be proud ofw800i has much to be proud ofw800i has much to be proud ofw800i has much to be proud ofw800i has much to be proud ofw800i has much to be proud of

Haven’t come here for some time so tried G16, 1 of the new girls, she looks quite like a Chinese, a Taiwanese actress. Body is slim and sexy, boobs enhanced but not hard. Good service as in active kissing, strong bj and accommodating for change of positions. Next time will try more positions hehe.
Old 16-11-2017, 02:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 230 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 759 / Power: 11
overboard is a splendid one to beholdoverboard is a splendid one to beholdoverboard is a splendid one to beholdoverboard is a splendid one to beholdoverboard is a splendid one to beholdoverboard is a splendid one to beholdoverboard is a splendid one to behold

G38 has left our shores =(
Tried her for the last time yesterday on 15 Nov 2017.

Wishing her all the best
Old 16-11-2017, 11:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
Xcunt deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

May I know the operation them for this house ( 12pm-2am )?
Old 16-11-2017, 11:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 66 / Power: 11
fireheart77 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by liketomingle View Post
I have fetish for pink nipples. Which girls have pink nipples beside G2 and G6? I will definitely try G6 in future.
Tried her yesterday. Friendly and young. A bit green and good attitude.
Natural boobs, allows kissing and sucking her pink nipples. No frenching, light kisses. She puts the lubricant on her cunt and allows fingering.
Tried cowgirl, from behind and missionary.

RTF: Maybe because good attitude.
Old 16-11-2017, 09:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1104 / Power: 12
Villian has much to be proud ofVillian has much to be proud ofVillian has much to be proud ofVillian has much to be proud ofVillian has much to be proud ofVillian has much to be proud ofVillian has much to be proud ofVillian has much to be proud ofVillian has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by overboard View Post
G38 has left our shores =(
Tried her for the last time yesterday on 15 Nov 2017.

Wishing her all the best
If G38 have left, does that mean G88 have left also. Can anyone confirm this ?
Old 25-11-2017, 01:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 152 / Power: 11
Master123 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMaster123 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

G6 nice lady, good GFE
G8 worst of thus batch

Be warned about G8
Old 30-11-2017, 05:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1464 / Power: 19
akan88 has much to be proud ofakan88 has much to be proud ofakan88 has much to be proud ofakan88 has much to be proud ofakan88 has much to be proud ofakan88 has much to be proud ofakan88 has much to be proud ofakan88 has much to be proud ofakan88 has much to be proud ofakan88 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Master123 View Post
G6 nice lady, good GFE
G8 worst of thus batch

Be warned about G8
Not much of FR for G6.
Any additional info for her like height and size?
Thanks
Old 30-11-2017, 10:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 78 / Power: 8
Doctorcat deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
G6 nice lady, good GFE
G8 worst of thus batch

Be warned about G8
g8. Had her today for the first time. One of my best bonks this year. She's so horny and giving. I wonder why we feel so different about her. My honest objective opinion, sharing my limited experience, hopefully useful for other samsters, regardless which house you go:

1. Every man has his own unique taste in women. I read great FRs then visit the house and the moment I see the girl, I was like wtf, my mother looks better. That's why now I read FRs with pinch of salt. One man's treasure can be other man's trash.

2. Every WL also has their own unique taste in men. Not every WL like handsome, young men. I presume WLs treat men that they like in a better way. Just human nature.

3. Treat the WLs gently and nicely. 2 way road. Want something, ask nicely.

Up my points, bros, if u agree with me. Peace. Happy to share more.
Old 01-12-2017, 12:12 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 1454 / Power: 0
strikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doctorcat View Post
g8. Had her today for the first time. One of my best bonks this year. She's so horny and giving. I wonder why we feel so different about her. My honest objective opinion, sharing my limited experience, hopefully useful for other samsters, regardless which house you go:

1. Every man has his own unique taste in women. I read great FRs then visit the house and the moment I see the girl, I was like wtf, my mother looks better. That's why now I read FRs with pinch of salt. One man's treasure can be other man's trash.

2. Every WL also has their own unique taste in men. Not every WL like handsome, young men. I presume WLs treat men that they like in a better way. Just human nature.

you joined for so long, with 3 post .....when someone talks shit about your tirak you come out to defend her.
Old 01-12-2017, 12:40 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: -24 / Power: 0
Dexterbbbj is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
Originally Posted by strikeback44 View Post
you joined for so long, with 3 post .....when someone talks shit about your tirak you come out to defend her.
Rest all masterbate so no FR
Old 02-12-2017, 03:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 152 / Power: 11
Master123 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMaster123 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Hahaha nice one! What a joke! Jus 3/4 posts sounds as if what.. green horn guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doctorcat View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by strikeback44 View Post
Old 07-12-2017, 05:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
Nanasoi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Hahaha nice one! What a joke! Jus 3/4 posts sounds as if what.. green horn guy
I miss old g16 Kia